Proxy Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolyn also cried out with each slap of my hand. She hadn't stopped moaning since Amie flipped over, mostly one continuous humm, occasionally accented by a gasp or some other exclamation. I wondered how many orgasms she'd had so far, or if she was even bothering to count. She looked so lovely, eyes at half mast, lips wet and parted. I smacked Amie one more time and then rubbed her cheeks as I gazed at my lady. Jolyn's eyes fluttered as she came yet again, and she looked over at me then. "You know what I want next, don'tchya babe?"

I nodded and grinned. I withdrew myself from Amie's dripping hole and inserted my first two fingers. Amie looked over her shoulder at me, then at Jolyn, completely confused. "What's going on? Put your prick back in me, god it's too good, give it back!"

"Soon," Jolyn told her.

"Jolyn, how can you ever stand not to have that giant cock in you? I've never been so filled in my life!"

I couldn't help but smirk. I fingered her sopping pussy as Jolyn answered, "believe me, I can feel how full you are. I think you're smaller than me inside, because it does feel a little tighter than usual even to me. But even normally, it is a piece of heaven, just as I said."

My fingers were nice and wet now, so I gave Amie a break and plunged back in. "Oh god, yes, thank you!!," she moaned loudly. This time I did thrust a little more briskly than before. I stroked my wet fingers over the tight bud of her asshole, while holding her cheeks apart with my other hand. I met the expected resistance as I pressed my index finger into the tiny hole, but Amie soon relaxed enough to allow me access. The juices I'd collected on my fingers let them slide in and out of her back door as easily as my dick slid in her front. One finger was easy, as I expected, but two can be tricky if the girl isn't used to it. Jolyn, who is an avid fan of anal sex, was used to it, however Amie was apparently not. She howled like a cat as I pushed my middle finger in. Her pussy gripped my cock like a vice, and it became even harder to maneuver my fingers inside her ass. I crossed my fingers and switched to twisting them around like I was uncorking a bottle.

The girls never stopped screaming, their high timbre accented by my own low grunting. I could tell orgasm after orgasm was reached on both sides of the connection. I also got more than my fair share. They were insatiable. It was a beautiful harmony of moans, cries, and curses, to create a symphony of ecstasy in the air around us. And it went on like that for a good many hours. We finally got so dehydrated and raw that we had to stop. Jolyn and I made arrangements with Amie to come back to the shop the next weekend (oh if only one of us could establish the connection ourselves, then we could've brought her home with us!). We ran into the old man coming into the store as we were leaving, he didn't say anything, just gave us a knowing look and a dirty grin. As we were heading for the bus stop, I looked in the window and saw Amie standing in front of the old man with her robe opened again, and he reaching a crooked finger for her well-fucked cunt, and I kind of half shuddered, half chuckled.

Jolyn's injuries eventually healed to the point where we didn't need to go to the shop anymore. Our sex was back to life and as jumping as ever back at home, but every once in a while we'd invite Amie over, for old time's sake.

12