Prudence in the Big City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
54 Followers

"Oh my," she gasped as her mind slowly returned to earth. "Oh my..." She was weeping softly now at the new heights she had visited in the throes of pleasure and her hands darted out to pull me on top of her still quaking supple form. Hard nipples dug into my chest and I found my own climax was near.

I slammed myself hard between Prudence's open thighs banging the head of my cock into her womb. She gasped aloud and arched her back again, but this time to escape the attack of my angry flesh. Fingernails cut into the skin on my back as my thrusts became more urgent and I stared into the girl's face and saw the unmistakable signs of yet another climax.

"Touch yourself," I managed as I pulled myself from her depths and aimed my weapon at the soft swell of her belly. This time both her hands dove eagerly into her wispy fur, clawing at it to coax supreme joy from her body. Her moan, changing pitch several times, filled the room and my ears with the sounds of feminine delight bringing on my final release.

A white jet of seed shot forth to land near Prudence's neck attracting her attention to my pulsing cock. Her eyes snapped open and she lifted her wavering hand to encircle my balls still pumping sticky spunk onto her smooth pale belly.

"Oh my," she panted blinking back tears as she shuddered one final time.

"Now," I gasped. "Taste your reward, sweet Prudence."

The young beauty rose up on her elbows, to lift her head from the mattress, allowing her lips to encircle my dripping glans. A lovely sound came from her mouth when my softening flesh slid between her full lips to meet her tongue as it flicked along the opening at the tip of my organ. Her gentle suction and busy tongue teased the last drops of spunk from me and I collapsed onto the bed next to her where she nestled into the hollow of my shoulder, holding my exhausted manhood in her delicate hand. We slumbered peacefully together.

**

The sun was high in the sky when I roused myself. Prudence shifted, rolling onto her back so that her sweet body was open to me. The fiery hair of her mons, now matted from our sticky lust, glowed against the pale skin of her belly and thighs hiding the envelope of her puss that was so accommodating to my flesh. I needed to put her sex closer to my whims, ready for my attacks.

Prudence pulled in a slow long breath as she awoke fully and turned to see me standing beside the bed grinning at her. She blinked and smiled back but a look of confusion clouded her eyes. I walked purposefully into the washroom to return with a gleaming razor in my hand.

At the sight of the shiny steel clutched in my hand Prudence opened her eyes wide, swallowed hard and choked out with some fear in her voice, "What are you gonna do?"

I grinned. "I'm marking my territory." With that I bent forward and caught a wisp of that auburn hair surrounding her silken puss, between my thumb and forefinger. A flick of my wrist cut free several strands of her pubic hair and I held them up to her gaze.

"Say 'goodbye' to your hair, Prudence. I want you smooth as the day you were born."

Her eyes flashed and her entire body tensed.

"Oh my, I couldn't." There was a tremble of excitement in her whisper.

Calmly, I flashed the blade before her eyes.

"This will be my signature on your beautiful body. My sign of ownership. And you can't say no to me, can you?"

The downward glance of demur and the gentle nod of her head told me all I needed to know. I pointed to the washroom.

"Wait for me, in there." Mine was an order not a request.

"Yes, father," she whispered before she climbed out the bed and padded, head down, into the washroom. I marveled at the muscles in her bottom as she moved: watching them tense smoothly as she walked away. There was a hard curved line that separated the top of her thigh from her tender backside — a backside so recently turned crimson under the crisp slap of my razor strop — and each step she took raised and lowered her creamy cheeks alternatively. I could have watched those muscles move all day long.

I warmed some water on the stove and brought the kettle into the washroom where my sweet Prudence stood waiting patiently for my arrival. Completely unclothed the girl was simply a marvel to behold. I sat on the commode while she stood in front of me, her white skin only inches from my grinning face.

I think her full rounded breasts were the features, most beautiful. The curve that started downward, from the folds against her ribs, was long and smooth before reversing direction to form an almost perfect arc that stretched up towards the outline of the ribs just below her collar bone. The pale flesh strained to hold the bounty of her, inside her skin. Each mound was as round, front to back, as to the sides and their size spread just past the lazy curve of her ribcage. The two tasty pink halos that sat atop her mounds placed themselves at her summit and were without a single bump or flaw, making slightly oval bullseyes around the wrinkled nipples which stood so readily to greet my advances.

But then as my gaze drifted along her narrow waist towards her accommodating hips I changed my mind: her belly and hips may have been the most pleasing feature of her carnal delights. The lines along her ribs changed abruptly flowing smoothly past her hips where they blended into her thighs without a break. Her bellybutton folded in on itself hiding from view some secret treasures.

Then again, the delicate slope of her bottom might have been the best of all. The rounded sweep of her cheeks — so creamy and ready for the sting of my strop — made single unbroken lines of an almost complete circle that started and ended near the small of her back where two lovely dimples waited to welcome the eye.

Her face was could also vie for the title of most lovely feature. Her eyes, deep blue and inviting, always appeared to peek out shyly from her downward turned face. A small upturned nose guided my eyes to the full lips outlining her narrow mouth. When she was intent on my words her dark lips parted slightly so that white even teeth reflected the light while her slim jaw line ended in a delicate chin.

As I whipped the soap in the shaving mug into a lather I decided the sweet puss of my young Prudence had to be the most delightful feature of her body. Massaging the foam into her reddish pubic hair I was able to stare directly into her prize. Full pouty lips stood guard at her entrance protecting thin flaps of pink skin that barely peeked out beyond her lips.

Minutes later, with her womanly charms fully exposed, her cock-hungry lips arched outward under my attentive hand thus allowing her tasty inner lips, held tightly in the grasp of her puss, to call out to my cock, once again ready to feel the passionate warmth found only inside a lusty young woman's loins. I licked my lips and stood so that my turgid flesh danced just below her pale firm breasts, the damp tip of it painting a trail of excitement along her skin with every beat of my heart.

Her mouth hung open slightly, pulling in air to fuel her desire, as she stood before me without the hair that pointed the way to her womanly pleasures.

"Oh my. I feel like a little girl, father." Breathless as she was I could see a full flush in her cheeks. My young Prudence wanted to have me wrapped in her puss again: to feel the pulse of my cock inside her, where she might hold me tight in her silky feminine grasp.

My middle finger burrowed between her thighs until I could find the nubbin of her sex that caused her such delight. When the tip of my finger flicked across the knot of flesh her knees shook and I had to pull her firm body hard against mine to keep her standing in my grasp.

"Gish!" Prudence hissed into my chest when I applied a steady stroke across her woman "cock flesh." Falling into my weight her delicate white teeth bit into my arm and her lips held a portion of my skin captive while she puffed passionately through her sweet upturned little nose. After a moment she released my bruised flesh from her mouth and panted aloud.

"Oh my, father. I am cursed with a lusty nature." The heat of her breath lingered on my chest before she bit into me once again.

"It's no curse, my sweet Prudence." I whispered into her soft auburn hair. "But you will pay for your sins."

The dear girl began to cry softly, her bottom lip quivering.

"Yes, father. I'll do as you wish," she whimpered as she fell to her knees in front of me ready to do my bidding.

Gently, I slapped her face with my open palm.

"I will do no damage to a face as lovely as yours. You must offer up your tush to my punishment, sweet Prudence," I whispered.

She nodded her head and stood. Taking a step towards the bathtub she bent over the edge of it letting the white cheeks of her ass present themselves fully to my eyes. Her torso inside the tub and her lower half at my whim, it was all I could do to swing my strop at her lovely backside, in my excitement.

As she lay forward into the tub her knees fell apart slightly exposing the freshly shaved lips of her inviting sex and I found my hand trembled a little at the sight of it. The bulging lips of her womanly organ sang to my cock, in a voice like that of an operatic diva and I found myself hurrying so that I might thrust my firmness inside her damp comfort.

CLAP

Her entire body jerked as the first blow reddened her pale skin.

"Is this what you need..."

CLAP

"... to cleanse your soul, sweet Prudence?" I asked sternly before I delivered the next blow.

CLAP

"Oh my," she whimpered. "Yes, father! I need it!"

CLAP

She thrust herself against the tub again and let a hand drift back to guard her exposed puss.

"Then you shall have your punishment."

CLAP

A high-pitched whine from the young girl pierced the air as I connected the wide leather strop with her tender pale bottom.

CLAP

"Your lust is strong, young lady. Do you need more?"

CLAP

"No, father!" She squealed, her bottom bouncing from side to side trying to escape yet another sting of the strop.

"Then have my cock inside you!" I barked.

"Yes, father! Oh my!" She panted. "I'll do it. Yes, father. I will..." she continued breathlessly while she turned around and fell to her knees again, mouth open trying to suck my girth inside her mouth.

"No!" I crooked my finger to signal her to stand. Quickly, she scrambled to her feet. I stepped over the edge of the tub and slid into the curved back of it. The warmth of the summer heat made the white porcelain cool my back as I settled down.

"Sit here, my sweet." I pointed directly at my erect cock as it pointed straight away from my hips towards the ceiling. A look of confusion knit her brow until I threw her one leg over the outside of the tub causing her to fall inside with both her knees caught on the rim of the tub. She was holding her body above mine, her arms and calves outside the tub and her sex directly above my angry cock. When she saw that she would have no defense against me she tried to scramble out of the tub, but I grabbed her thighs and yanked her downward. Now Prudence tried to put her feet inside the tub so she could have some control over my entry but I pushed her feet back over the edge of the porcelain.

Her sweet bare puss hovered inches above my cock and she had no way to slow my attack on her insides except to hold her body above my raging organ. I slapped my palms onto her thighs and pressed her downward until the puffy lips of her puss yielded to my flesh.

"No, wait!" She panted.

I pressed harder on her legs. Now her muscles could not keep my organ from entering her body to her depths. With her arms and calves outside the tub the sweetness of her puss was left wide open to my assault and she was powerless to escape. Again Prudence tried to pull herself out of the tub but I grabbed her shoulders in my hands — my elbows locked inside her knees — and pulled her open body onto mine.

At first she gasped several times as my cock entered her completely, then she kicked her legs, thrashing to escape my invading cock but I would not release her shoulders and she, at last, had to accept my full entry into her young body.

"Oh my..." she rasped as her entire weight rested on the end of my cock pressing firm against her womb. Her hands slapped at my chest in order to raise her hips from the bruising pressure of my organ but I would not let her go. Bobbing her head several times — her mouth hanging agape in shock at the depths I could reach inside her — a strangled sound came from her throat.

"Now, touch yourself, Prudence," I whispered.

A trembling hand slapped onto her mons to tickle her pleasure button while I held her insides captive on my raging cock. Shudders wracked her body quickly and I had to struggle to keep myself plumbed to her deepest recesses. She began bucking wildly while the speed of her delicate fingers plucking at her sex increased. I have never seen a woman so ready to enjoy the sexual climax as this country girl.

Her hand became a blur of motion now and her entire body heaved several times before she curled her shoulders and head forward releasing a massive orgasm onto my erect flesh as it dug as deep as her body could allow. Muscles within her loins flexed and squeezed me like her puss was milking my cock for precious gems. She lost her grip on the porcelain, in the throes of her blinding passion, and she collapsed onto me puffing, red-faced and speaking gibberish.

I released her from my grip only to pull her forward onto me again but now with her legs inside the tub so that she could ease the pressure inside her puss.

"Oh my, oh my, oh my..." The breathless babbling of the girl told me she had experienced a supreme joy and I held her tight as she returned from her lofty heights. At last she began to kiss my mouth sucking urgently at it trying to pull my tongue to meet hers.

"Oh my, father. That was more than I have ever known," she puffed as she laid her cheek against my chest. I flexed my cock, still held inside her wet embrace, and she cooed quietly at that.

"I must pleasure you in return." Pressing herself seated in the tub Prudence stared down between our merged flesh. "I like my..." she paused to blush. "Womanhood... bare like this. I can feel so much more against my flesh."

I wrapped my arms around her shoulders pulling her tight to my body and struggled to my feet, my stiffness still held firmly inside her. As I stepped out of the tub I felt Prudence wrap her legs tightly around my hips in a sexual embrace. I carried her to the bed and fell across the mattress with her accommodating body under mine, open wide to my wants and wishes.

Laying back on the pillows she put her hand to her mouth to stifle her cries as I began to bang my hips roughly between her splayed thighs. I tucked her knees under my arms and leaned forward so that her openness was complete. This is when I set about slapping my cock into her rapidly. A reedy moan came from her throat as I hurried myself to a climax. The sounds of her passion, the depth of her warmth and the strength of her grip on my manhood brought on my pleasure. I stood quickly and pumped my cock with a fury while Prudence sat up to open her mouth as my target. That pink tongue, extended fully, ready for my seed, caught the first and second dollop of spunk that shot out. The third stream fell short and Prudence caught my pulsing cock in her mouth where she lapped at me and moaned softly, drinking in each drop of my sticky jism which she swallowed with a dreamy look on her pretty face. I jerked my hips several more times before I fell into her arms where I buried my face in her ample bosoms.

Prudence wrapped her arms around my head, pulling my face deeper into her warmth.

**

The next day was filled with more spankings and sexual joy. Prudence proved to be a most willing lover, ready to accept my will at a moment's notice. At length, I needed to return to the railroad docks and deliver the "packages" that I knew were illegal but as long as I kept my mouth shut and did what I was told I would be well paid for my actions.

Leaning against a post I scanned the crowd for any sign of a package — and the Pinkerton copper I had roughed up — and began to wonder if I had missed a delivery. No one in the crowd departing the train from Baltimore looked like a "carrier." One small figure at the end of the dock moved towards me slowly. As the figure grew nearer I could see it was an Asian girl. She stopped directly in front of me.

With her head held low the young Chinese girl spoke in broken English. "I am gift... from Master Henning..."

Henning was the man in Baltimore who sent the packages northward. I had met the man once and took an instant dislike to the corpulent braggart. The man paraded numerous naked young Chinese girls through his parlor to impress upon me his wealth and power. As each diminutive dark-haired girl shuffled into our presence Henning offered each as a willing bed partner while I stayed in his house. The girls did not look old enough to understand that they were being used as the big man's chattel.

That night I asked for two of the youngest, much to Henning's amusement. When the young girls entered my room that night I gave them tidbits of rich food I had spirited from Henning's table and then I encircled their narrow shoulders in my arms and pulled them close.

I shushed their tears and held them tenderly till the dawn lit the room. In the light of morning I kissed their foreheads and stroked their hair before I released them to their quarters.

One girl fell to her knees and cried at my kindness. I dug deep into my pocket and pulled a silver five dollar coin out which I placed in her palm and wrapped my hand over her tiny fist. She wept openly twisting my guts. How could Henning treat such young sweet souls like meat on the table?

I looked more closely at the woman's face now and recognized her as the girl so touched by my gift of kindness and silver some years earlier.

"Do Ming?" I asked.

The young woman's head dipped even lower before she corrected my pronunciation.

"Dow Mien..." was her soft reply.

I threw my arms around her and pulled her tight, happy to see she had escaped Henning's lair. But then, I froze. A man like Henning would not send this beautiful creature out from his stable without good reason: even if it was a reward for a long suffering employee.

"Henning sent you here?" Suspicion tainted my voice. The woman continued to stare at the wooden dock between us and then without warning she thrust out a package towards me.

"Not here," I whispered before I gathered up her elbow in my grasp. Spinning her towards the street I hustled her out of the station. Once around the corner I broke into a trot and flicked my head so that she would follow. Her short shuffling stride was no match for mine and I stopped several times to allow her to catch up.

When we arrived in front of the tenement I shoved her inside the stairway and pushed her up the steps. I stood outside for a few moments to make sure we had not been followed before hurrying to meet her on the first landing.

I used the knock that would alert Prudence that it was me at the door. When she swung the door open the broad smile she wore faded. I'm sure she was alarmed at the sight of a foreign woman standing next to me.

"Sam, where does this Chink belong?" She asked as we brushed past her.

I sighed. "She is Chinese. She is not a Chink." Embarrassment colored the country girl's face as she pushed the door closed.

I pulled Dow Mien into the kitchen where I dug through the ice box to find something for her to eat. After handing her a piece of chicken, which she attacked, I began to question her slowly and calmly.

The full story was shocking.

Several Pinkerton men had come to Henning's place in Baltimore to demand their monthly bribe money. Henning balked at something and the Pinkertons began to rough him up. Leaving Henning battered, the hired police decided they would take some of Henning's bevy of women to settle accounts. Dow Mien escaped the Pinkerton's assault and found Henning lying on the carpet in his parlor. He barked at her to retrieve his pistol from a hidden cabinet. When she returned he was livid that she had brought the wrong one and he slapped her, ordering her to bring his "big gun."

maxdname
maxdname
54 Followers