Prudish Wife Surprises Me

Story Info
Friends coerce wife into playing strip pontoon.
1.1k words
3.96
440.9k
118

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anita was 27 when we got married and I was 25. We had met through work and I was attracted immediately, she was, and still is a petite size 8 with pert breasts and a firm figure, beautifully shaped legs and topped by a pretty face with full lips; so I was always surprised by how lacking in confidence and shy she seemed to be, in particular she was self conscious about how small she thought her breasts were and was never happy about being naked in front of me.

However we good jobs and a good lifestyle, living in rural Kent and working in London so like many married men I put up with my frustrations and fantasized, and the more inhibited Anita seemed to become the more I fantasized about showing her body to other men.

At weekends we used to go shopping in Canterbury and whenever Anita tried on skirts and dresses at the big department store-Ricemans-I would be asked for my opinion and would always try to ensure that a gap was left in the curtain so that other husbands could get a glimpse of her in her underwear, and a great many did-you could see them trying not to be caught looking and I loved it.

Interestingly Anita has always worn very feminine small lacy/transparent panties and always with a matching bra. I have often wondered for whose benefit.

Anyway I am from Kent and I was one of the first in my group of friends to get married so once a month my 3 closest friends from Thanet would drive over on a Friday night to visit us and go out for a drink. We were living in a small rented cottage near a village and would walk down to the pub to have a drink and catch-up on news, sometimes Anita would join us and sometimes she wouldn't-when she didn't I would talk about her to my friends who all thought she was attractive if a little reserved.

During one of these evenings in early summer Anita decided to join us, we had a few drinks and larked about a bit in the woods on the walk back to the cottage, we were all feeling very relaxed and wide awake and as usual Andy, Steve and Graham came in for coffee. The 2 non-drivers opted for brandies with theirs and Anita said she would have a small brandy as well, as I was pouring I made sure hers wasn't so small...

Anyway it was clear that my friends were in no hurry to leave and I suggested a game of cards-the four of us used to play regularly before I got married-and it was Andy who suggested that we play something Anita could join in which is how we opted for pontoon.

We played a few rounds but Anita didn't want to play for money and I think it was Graham who said that if I hadn't been there he would have suggested strip pontoon. I assured him that my thoughts didn't come into it as I didn't think there was any way Anita would agree whereupon the others all pointed out that the odds were 4 to 1 in her favour each round as only the worst hand would have to remove something.

Well after much demurral Anita agreed to play but said that it didn't necessarily mean she would remove anything, I could scarcely believe she had agreed , the fact that she was the only girl and the insistence of the other three must be what swung it.

Now Anita was wearing a yellow roll neck jumper black trousers, tights and underwear, shoes and a belt over the trousers. As stated earlier her underwear is always skimpy but feminine i.e. no thongs etc. And on this evening she was wearing a pale coffe coloured pair of lacy/gauzy knickers with a matching bra and I thought there was no way my friends would get to see them.

Well the game started and I and Andy were early losers and duly removed our shoes and it wasn't until the third or fourth round that Anita lost. I think we all felt that if she did actually give something up a precedent might be set so we gave her a great deal of encouragement and inwardly breathed a sigh of relief when she took off her shoes.

We were rotating the bank and I realised quite quickly that it wasn't only me trying to ensure that Anita lost more often than she should have.

Her belt was next after which I thought she might stop but when she lost again a few rounds later she said she needed to got to the bathroom and returned with her tights in her hand which she added to the pile of clothes.

By this time all the guys had lost shoes socks and jumpers and 2 of us had lost our shirts and I really thought Anita was going to refuse to play anymore. The very next round Steve and Anita had identical losing hands which meant they both had to remove something. Steve quickly removed his shirt and said right Anita thats me now it's your turn.

Now I mentioned earlier that Anita is self conscious about her small breasts but I was absolutely astounded when with much complaining she started undoing her trousers whilst still sat on the floor. I was so excited I could scarcely breathe, surely she wasn't about to remove her trousers in front of my 3 friends, but moving as little as possible that is what she did, next minute the trousers are on the clothing pile and although she tugged the jumper as low as possible we all had a fine view of all of her legs and just a hint of a peek of her panty covered crotch.

Very soon Steve and Graham had lost their trousers and were trying to hide the damp patches and erections in their underwear and I was in a sort of daze that Anita was still sat there and still playing but it wasn't long before she lost again and this time she said that that's the game finished. There was a chorus of disapproval and the guys said she could only say that between rounds not when someone had just lost- I didn't think they would win but Anita sat up and pulled her jumper over her head. The feeling for me was fantastic there was my shy prudish inhibited wife sat in front of my three closest male friends wearing nothing but virtually transparent knickers and bra.

She steadfastly refused to play anymore and my friends weren't confident enough to push it but as they got dressed she didn't and she stood up to say goodbye and kiss them goodnight without trying to cover herself-but how I wish I could have watched all three of them take turns fucking her.

A bit tame but a true story and the names haven't been changed.