Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Steve is the friend I knew least about. He was a close friend of Graham's and Andy's which is why he now was a friend of mine but he had left school early and joined the merchant navy ending up as 3rd officer on a general cargo boat before coming ashore and moving back to the area a few years before. He now worked in a family business. He had seen more of the world than the rest of us but had always seemed the quietest. He was over 6 foot tall and with a wiry/slim build, so dwarfed Anita but always treated her very deferentially, which is probably why she decided to appeal to his better nature.

She accepted she had lost the round but asked Steve not to make her go through with the forfeit. His response was to gleefully ask her to read out the forfeit again to which she replied that she knew what it said but she wanted him not to make her pay it. It was clear to me that Anita was not simply going to refuse to play anymore, she appeared to accept that either Steve should forgo his right to the forfeit or she would have to comply.

Steve said that for his part nothing would give him greater pleasure than to be able to remove a piece of her clothing and he was sure Andy and Drew would not forgive him if he didn't, and I of course was fairly sure that I knew which item it would be, having teased them earlier about what she was wearing under her skirt.

Anita continued to ask to be let off, but suddenly Steve's whole demeanour changed. He stood up cleared the coffee table of the glasses and cards, turned to Anita and said 'enough, I want to remove your skirt and I want to do it without bending down so I want you to come and stand on the coffee table, Andy and Graham perhaps you will assist and steady her'.

With that Andy and Graham exchanged delighted looks and each went and stood either side of Anita and offered her their hands which she took almost by reflex. Bear in mind that Steve and Andy were bare-chested and barefooted while Graham had kept his shirt but lost his trousers so there were 3 semi-naked men stood around my wife. Steve was stood a little back from the table and had adopted a clearly commanding air which seemed to have had an effect on Anita as without saying anything else she allowed Andy and Graham to help her up onto the coffee table and she stood there, facing towards me but trying not to look at anyone, one hand still held by each of 2 of my friends. Steve walked round and stood behind her.

The anticipation is probably as good as the moment itself, I would liked to have been able to freeze that moment in time as Steve, who was as tall as Anita as she stood on the table, looked down and raised his fingers to her waist. You could see the waist band tighten as he pulled in to unfasten the hook and eye and then there was the gentle sound of the zip being pulled down, the LP on the stereo had finished and there was complete silence apart from the sound of that zipper, we were all holding our breath. He then put one hand either side of the hem and just gave a quick tug and I think we all gasped at once. Anita didn't move and she still didn't look at anyone, she was staring submissively at the floor. Her skirt was pooled around her feet. The soft blue jumper had ¾ length sleeves and stopped where the skirt had started at about her navel, so now she stood there in her lacy white suspender belt attached to tan coloured stockings with several inches of soft flesh between the stocking tops and those white panties bow tied at the side with white ribbon. Steve muttered something like' superb' before commenting on the fact that he needed to have a frontal view which he hoped was as good as the back where the knickers were completely see through and still Anita just stood there as he walked round to stand in front of me and whistle at the view presented with Anita's dark pubic triangle clearly visible through the lace. Graham and Andy were still stood either side of the coffee table holding Anita's hands and Steve said that they needed to see properly and took Grahams place who now also circled the table with a very erect penis clearly evident in his boxers but as he handed over to Andy, Anita seemed to rouse herself and demanded to be let down off the table as that hadn't been part of the forfeit.

Steve said he'd like to keep her like that for the rest of the evening and that she shouldn't complain too much as Andy and Graham had been cheated on the first forfeit as they hadn't known about the exposed flesh under her skirt which he was sure they would have liked to kiss and caress.

However they helped Anita down but as she tried to pick up her skirt Steve said mine I think and picked it up himself. Without trying to argue Anita sat down again in her previous seat, pulled a cushion into her lap and asked for me to bring her another brandy.

This was definitely uncharted territory, she had let Steve take control and she hadn't immediately left the room. Sitting down with the cushion she was almost fully dressed again but we all knew what we had seen and the effect it had had. Steve and Graham had retaken their seats, Steve with a look on his face that clearly said he wasn't finished yet and wanted to see more, and Graham with his very visible erection. Andy had gone over to the record player to choose a new record and so I went off to get the drinks.

When I returned it was to find Anita being strongly urged to continue playing, they were assuring her that her run of luck must change again etc. etc. the guys were bemoaning the fact that they hadn't known about the stockings during the first forfeit and Steve was saying that if he had known perhaps he could have removed her knickers in the previous round as he could have taken them off without disturbing much else to which the others complained that this would have deprived them of a beautiful sight. In reality Anita was less naked now than she had been the first time we had played but she had been displayed more and in a sexier fashion. Perhaps this was in her mind when she started to talk about what would happen if she agreed to play any more rounds...that' if 'was a real beacon to me-she was going to continue, but how far?

The 'if' became a short debate which ended with Anita saying that either we agreed that if she lost four more rounds she could stop with no more argument or pressure or we stopped now. The guys were happy to agree but then Graham asked if she had chosen 4 losses on the basis that stockings suspender belt and jumper added up to 4 losses without the need to take a forfeit, and if so she should be aware that stockings and suspenders counted as 1 item... This looked like putting a spanner in the works but it was agreed that the stockings should count as 1 item and the suspenders as 1 and Anita must have decided she could risk losing her knickers if she could keep the cushion in her lap and so wouldn't have to risk another forfeit as she could still suffer 4 losses without revealing too much more. So I started to deal again hardly daring to believe the game was continuing.

Andy and Graham were joint losers the next round, Andy took off his trousers to reveal some tight white briefs showing clear signs of his arousal while Graham opted to lose his boxers. Anita said that she'd rather he kept them on but he stood up and slipped them off. He was wearing a long shirt but an average length though thick penis surrounded by black curls was visible as he moved and I could see Anita stealing nervous glances.

Graham sat down and arranged his shirt to cover his modesty and the game continued with Anita losing the next round. She elected to remove her stockings which she was able to do fairly easily without moving too much and keeping the cushion in place on her lap.

Steve lost next and stood up to remove his trousers. He was wearing black briefs which looked pretty full and again I could see Anita trying to look without being seen to be looking. When he sat down again he copied Anita and Andy by putting a cushion on his lap.

Graham lost the next round and still seemed reluctant to lose his shirt so said he would risk another of Anita's forfeits.

Now I am sure that when she wrote the forfeit it had seemed like a good idea, if one of the other men was the winner it would be nicely embarrassing while if she won she would get something she actually liked- Graham read out 'I will kneel at the feet of the winner and provide a 5 minute foot massage '

Anita was the winner, so holding his shirt in front of him Graham moved to kneel in front of her and lifting up her naked feet he placed them in his lap. It was quite clear that as he started to massage Anita's right foot and ankle he was doing his best to rub his erection against her left foot, she kept trying to move it off his lap but she couldn't and by the time he had finished massaging her left foot she had allowed her right to rest up against his penis under his shirt. As the end of the five minutes approached Graham started massaging both feet together and it was Anita's turn to gasp as he clearly pushed his cock between her feet. She hurriedly snatched both feet away and declared the 5 minutes up and Graham resumed his seat with a big grin on his face as Anita leaned forward to wipe the inside soles of her feet.

Steve lost the next round and slid his briefs off while still seated which meant he would be on forfeits next time he lost. Anita lost again in the following round and again spent some time thinking before opting to lose her jumper. I had fully expected her to lose the suspender belt but perhaps she worried she might have to stand up or that losing the jumper in the last round might give it too much importance and in any event the bra was not see through and they had all seen her in bra and pants before, so she pulled the jumper off over her head and dropped it on the floor whereupon Steve asked Andy to pass it to him so he could keep it with the skirt, giving Anita a very straight look as he said this which she chose not to meet.

As I was about to deal Anita said just to be clear that she now only had to lose 2 more rounds and then we stopped. Steve said that if she wanted they would agree that she only had to lose one more time, they wouldn't press her for 2 but she had to agree that she would take a forfeit. She thought again for a bit and then said that she would agree but her condition was that if the forfeit tried to commit her to playing another round or removing more clothing then it would be null and void. After a brief look at each other the guys agreed and I wondered if the evening was going to fizzle out again after such a promising start, mind you I would always have that picture of Anita stood on the coffee table skirt around her ankles in stockings suspenders and see through knickers surrounded by my 3 friends....

Steve lost again the next round and holding his cushion in place leaned over to take a forfeit from the untouched bowl wondering what Anita might have written, it was clear how her mind had been working when he read out that he had to put back on the last item of clothing that he had taken off, Anita clearly hadn't intended to be confronted by naked men for too long and Steve put his briefs back on with a laugh saying that he hadn't written anything like that for her.

Graham started the next round and he Andy and Steve all stuck with 2 cards. Anita stared hard at hers and then asked for a card, it was an ace, she looked concerned asked for confirmation she could use it as a 1 then asked for another card. It was the jack of diamonds; she was bust and had probably forgotten that all 3 of the others were now winners.

She asked to see everyone's hands to make sure they hadn't stuck below 14 and then said right that's it I will take the forfeit but that was the last round whatever happens and I am not removing anything else. Agreed said Steve and offered her the bowl of forfeits. She fiddled them round a bit then pulled one out and read it. 'There's a mistake someone must have put this back in so it's null and void.'

I've got the previously drawn ones, I said, read out what yours says?

'It says that I must agree to a slow dance with the winner during which time he can kiss and caress any part of me not covered by clothing'.

Steve later told me that that was just what he had been gambling on, it was a risk that she might have drawn the other forfeit and thus ended the game, but for the prize he thought it a risk worth taking.

Andy and Steve pointed out that this forfeit was written slightly differently from the first one, in different handwriting and that in any case there was no rule banning duplicate forfeits.

Andy then got up naked apart from his briefs went over to the record player and started riffling through my LP's

Are you really going to let me go through with this? Anita asked me. I replied that she had agreed to carry on playing that the rules had been met and that I thought she looked stunningly erotic, and, as I kept saying-'you will stop this before I do'

Andy said that he had put an LP on the turntable but he would be grateful if I would start it when they were ready as he didn't want to waste a second of the dance.

Steve got up, went over to Anita, took the cushion out of her hands and pulled her up off the sofa. I intend to enjoy this he said and guided her to the centre of the room as Steve and Graham moved the coffee table out of the way and then went to stand either side of Anita again, who was now saying nothing and was stood staring at the floor again.

I went over to the record player and looked at the LP. Andy had selected an LP from my classics selection and the first track was the whole of side 1-it was Ravels Bolero, almost 17 minutes long......I looked up to see Andy grinning at me.

Anita finally spoke, 'alright let's get this over so I can get dressed' she said

I started the record and I saw the look of panic as she recognised the soft sounds of the music but she couldn't say anything as Steve put one hand on each side of her face and was kissing her full on the lips. Graham had gone behind her and was nibbling at her neck while Andy had knelt down and was running his hands the full length of her legs. Within minutes it was clear that Anita had lost any chance of controlling what happened. To be fair the guys were sticking to the rules and not touching her anywhere covered by her bra, panties or the strip of material that was the suspender belt, but that left her face head and neck, her shoulders back and arms and much of her tummy her legs and feet. They kept changing places, trying not to get in each other's way. They had all taken turns kissing her, she tried not to respond but with hands tongues and lips stimulating her body in a dozen places at once, every time she went to gasp she opened her mouth to find another on hers. Graham was back behind her making no effort to hide the fact that he had pushed the length of his thick cock between her thighs and was pumping himself back and forward, rapidly approaching orgasm.

Only 7 or 8 minutes of the music had passed. Andy was now passionately kissing her and Steve was stood back watching. His penis was sticking out above the waistband of his briefs; he was clearly very well hung and very aroused. There was a loud grunt from Graham and he shot his load all over Anita's thighs, if she noticed she didn't react and Graham grabbed a tissue and wiped up the sticky mess himself. As he moved away Steve took his place and bit and nibbled the hollows on both sides of Anita's neck while holding her arms to her side. Andy had his arms around Anita but Steve released his hold on her wrists and moved Andy's hands to replace his, holding her arms to her sides as she was sandwiched between them. Still nibbling her neck Steve then broke the rules as he hooked his thumbs in her bra straps and started to inch them over her shoulders.

I held my breath convinced everything was about to come to a sudden stop. More than anything else Anita was sensitive about the size of her breasts and would get uncomfortable about me looking at them let alone anyone else, and we were now clearly going beyond the rules of the game. We had all had a lot to drink, the atmosphere was heavy and expectant and the steadily building music was adding to the sense of unreality, as though this was all outside time somehow. I have often experienced sexual highs that drink and drugs don't come near and what I was experiencing that night was one of the highest which is why I just watched as Anita struggled and tried to speak but Andy had his tongue in her mouth. I heard Steve whisper close to her ear, softly but strongly- 'stop struggling, we all want this'.

I realised at some level that unless I said or did something to call a halt a line would be crossed but equally I had my hand inside my briefs stroking my own throbbing penis and I really wanted to see what would happen next, there was no sign of my friends being too diffident tonight.

I fully expected all hell to break loose and for Anita to break free and damn us for breaking the rules but whilst she didn't stop struggling at Steve's words she didn't seem to be struggling as hard as she might and appeared to be returning Andy's kiss even though he no longer had hold of her face. Graham sat on the sofa stroking himself under his shirt.

Steve continued to push the bra straps over her shoulders and down her arms, pushing right down until the bra ended up inside out around her waist, further trapping her arms. I wouldn't be able to find words to explain how exciting I found this, more than anything else the idea that my wife was going to allow, or rather be unable to stop, 3 of my friends seeing her naked breasts was something I don't think I ever really thought would happen.

I watched fascinated as Steve now raised his hands to brush his palms over her stiff pink nipples before taking each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and gently rolling them. He actually emitted a low groan and Anita's knees clearly buckled causing all 3 of them to stumble.

Andy still had hold of Anita's wrists and Steve turned to Graham and said that he thought he and Andy should support Anita as they had earlier and nodded towards the coffee table. They caught on immediately and started walking her towards the low table, each holding a wrist with one hand while the other went round her back to cup and caress a pert smooth breast.

She started to resist and mutter' no' again but she was more than a little drunk and more than a little turned-on and Steve told her how marvellous she looked and how we all wanted to appreciate her properly and partly out of reflex she stepped up onto the coffee table to avoid being walked into it. Steve walked up behind her and unfastened her suspender belt and then unfastened her brassiere which Graham and Andy pulled off her arms without releasing their hold on her wrists. Steve then ran his hands up the length of her body from her feet up the outside of her legs up her back to her shoulders which he massaged and pulled back telling Anita that she looked magnificent that she should be proud of her body and that she was to keep her shoulders back. She was back to gazing vacantly at the carpet as Steve came round to join me but she kept her legs straight and her shoulders back so that her breasts were thrust out prominently the pink nipples fully engorged, I wish I had a photo.

So what do you think James, Steve asked, it was the first time I had been directly acknowledged and clearly marked another turning point.

Anita was refusing to look-up so I looked at Andy and Graham and said I thought it was time we pulled the ribbons to complete the picture. Steve said he was glad I thought so and that he agreed and so Andy and Graham each took a loose end of ribbon in their free hands and pulled. As the bows parted the front and back panels of Anita's knickers fell away but the material didn't fall completely down as it was trapped between her thighs so Andy stroked the back of his hand down across her stomach over her pubic bush and grasped the flimsy piece of material pulling it slowly between her closed legs. Anita's knees started to buckle again and she was breathing heavily as I looked at her stood on a table in our living room in front of my 3 closest friends stark naked.