Prudish Wife Surprises Me Ch. 03

Story Info
My wife continues to be educated by my 'friends'.
26.1k words
4.39
206.7k
95

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an amended 3rd part of my memories of the sexual awakening of my wife Anita some 30 years ago. As one of my critics observed I rather rushed through the original ending, mainly because I had some important work issues coming up and needed to get the story finished. I have therefore now taken the time to record what happened in greater detail which I hope you enjoy. Anyone who would like to see some pictures of Anita now, dressed or undressed should e-mail me...

The story contains wife-sharing and BDSM themes, so, like my fellow authors may I request that if you are one of the mentally challenged morons who reads these stories in full, and then professes shock and horror at what they have read, whilst posting comments laced with abuse, then please don't read it; just go and seek the medical help you clearly need ....I at least am comfortable with my sexuality and sexual needs......!

________________________________________________________

After my friends had left I tidied up the lounge and washed, dried up and put away the glasses. I wanted everything to look as normal as possible following the extraordinary events of the night before.

It was nearly 10.30 before I heard sounds of movement upstairs and shortly afterwards I heard the shower running so I knew she was awake. I quickly made a cup of tea and was waiting for my wife with it in the bedroom when she came in from her shower. Anita was wearing her heavy dressing gown and her hair was wrapped in a towel in that way that all women seem to learn by some form of osmosis in the womb.

I pointed to the cup of tea and tried a sheepish grin while asking how she was. She didn't respond, just went and sat on the bed and started to sip her tea before turning to tell me that she had a bit of a hangover and would I mind getting her some tablets. When I returned with the tablets she took them from me with a sad sort of smile and said that when she felt a little better we would have to have a talk. I tried to tell her that I loved her and hadn't wanted to push her to do anything she didn't want to but she said that she would like an hour or 2 to get rid of the headache and that we would talk when she felt a little better. So I left her in the bedroom and went outside to wash the car, giving myself something to do.

My thoughts were all over the place as I washed the car; I kept seeing pictures of my wife completely naked being displayed in front of my friends, of Steve's enormous cock poised at the opening of her vagina, of her petite body being bounced against the back of the sofa as he slammed into her. But I was worried she might want a separation, that she would blame me for everything and refuse to accept that at some level she had clearly enjoyed what had happened. I wanted us to stay together and I wanted Anita to have more confidence about her body and be more sexually aware but did she feel the same?

I was back indoors making myself a cup of tea when she came down. She looked a little tired but was wearing make-up and was dressed comfortably in jeans and jumper. She asked me to pour her one as well and then said that she wished she could just forget what had happened the night before but that we clearly had to talk about it. I asked her if she remembered everything that had happened and she said that it would be difficult no to; that if the memories were not bad enough she was still a little sore and her shoulders ached from when Steve had tied her. She said this while staring at me hard clearly trying to gauge my reaction. Hearing my previously shy demure wife talk about being sore and referring to being tied and even using Steve's name brought all the pictures back into my mind and I told her that I didn't really know what to say. I reaffirmed that I loved her, that it had been the most sexually charged experience of my life and that I hoped she could understand just how attractive and desirable I found her, not only that but that my friends obviously felt the same. She responded by telling me that I was sick and so were my friends, that she blamed me more than them and that she didn't see how we could stay together, the memory of the previous night would always come between us, and it was at that stage I began to get a little annoyed. I pointed out that she could have stopped everything at any time if she had really wanted to. That she had returned their kisses, been very wet when we had entered her and that she had then had the first real climax of our married life which had been given to her by one of my friends and not by me, despite which I wanted to make the marriage work and that I did love her.

The talk/debate/argument went on for the whole of the rest of the day and we ended up sleeping in separate rooms. We hadn't fully resolved everything but I thought we were making progress although I quickly realised the previous nights experience was never going to be repeated as Anita had made it clear that she never wanted to see my 3 friends again.

I think we both slept surprisingly well on the Saturday night and by Sunday night we had a way forward. Anita accepted that watching her with my friends had turned me on hugely and that at a purely sexual level she had been seduced into enjoying it too, however she never wanted it referred to again she never wanted to see my friends again and whilst she didn't ban me from seeing them myself she didn't want them in our home whether she was there or not.

As far as she was concerned it was a one off mistake on her part, she loved me but couldn't become somebody she wasn't and I had to love her as she was. In fact I thought she was suppressing the sensual sexual person she actually was but had to accept that this was the way things were going to be.

So over the next few weeks and months we put our life as a couple back together. I talked with Andy and Graham the following week and it was clear they were both feeling a bit guilty and embarrassed. They both had long term girlfriends and both seemed almost relieved when I said that they wouldn't be seeing Anita again for the foreseeable future. In fact it was almost a year before I saw either of them again and that was at Grahams wedding which I attended without Anita...

Steve was another matter. I 'phoned him and talked him through the discussion I had had with Anita and he said that he thought it would be better to talk face to face and so we arranged a meeting for a couple of weeks later at a pub midway between Faversham and Margate on the Thanet Way. I told Anita that I had talked to Graham and Andy and that they had sent their love and their apologies if they had gone too far and explained that I had no plans to meet up with them in the near future, however I clearly had to tell her that I was going out for a drink with Steve at his request. She went very quiet and was clearly not happy and asked why he wanted to meet up with me. I confessed that I didn't know and she said that if I brought him back with me, if she saw him come through the door then she would leave and she would not be back. I assured her I had no intention of breaking our agreement. She was clearly not happy but didn't say anything else on the subject until a day or two before the meeting when she asked if I thought he might be wanting to return something of hers which had gone missing.

Now the subject of her missing white panties had not been mentioned before and I had assumed it was one of the many things that we were not going to talk about, so this was a surprise and the look on my face clearly showed as much to my wife.

Anita then said that she had noticed that her knickers had gone missing and that of my friends she assumed that Steve was the most likely to have taken them. I said that I thought she was right and that I hadn't wanted to say anything to her about them for fear of upsetting her again. Anita then said the only reason she was saying anything was that if Steve wanted to meet me to return the panties then he was wasting his time, that she didn't want them back but that she didn't want Steve to keep them either. She hoped he was going to give them to me but I was to dispose of them before coming home.

Now since the discussions immediately after the event, Anita's seduction by my friends had not been mentioned and I was encouraged that she could at least now refer to it, even if only obliquely, acknowledging that something had happened. We had not made love since that night and I understood why Anita tensed up as soon as I went near her and realised that I had to give her time, it certainly didn't look as though she was going to be any more relaxed about sex and I think I accepted that.

On the evening I went off to meet up with Steve Anita reminded me not to forget what she had said and I again reassured her that there was no way I was going to break my promise.

Steve was already at the pub when I arrived and he was quick to buy me a drink and ask how I was. I told him I was fine but that Anita certainly wasn't and that there was not going to be a repeat of that Friday night. He asked if I would be willing to repeat the experience or even watch Anita being taken further if the opportunity arose and I told him that I would, that I thought it all been fantastic but that it was just not going to happen. I explained about my promise to Anita and he said that he understood and asked if I had told her I was meeting him tonight and so I told him about Anita's comments about her missing panties. Steve smiled and said that with my permission he had every intention of fucking my wife again and that he thought with a bit of encouragement she could be pushed much further.

I didn't see what much more there was to achieve. She had been stripped, blindfolded, tied up, played with and fucked by three men in front of her husband- what more was there? A simple repeat was more than I now ever hoped for and I reminded Steve that I was not going to break my promise to my wife.

He assured me he was not going to ask me to, that he would let things calm down but that if Anita asked about her panties I was to tell her that yes Steve had them and that he had said he was keeping them to remind him of one of the most enjoyable nights of his life and that he would consider returning them when he next enjoyed being able to strip her and fuck her again....

I told him I couldn't promise to deliver the message, I would have to gauge Anita's mood and likely reaction and he just said if she asks, just tell her. He said he would be in touch and with that we parted.

When I got home Anita was at an upstairs window looking out, checking I hadn't brought Steve with me I assumed. I smiled and waved as I got out of the car and she gave me a half smile back as she turned away from the window. She came down the stairs to greet me and I was surprised to see she was wearing fresh make-up but said nothing. She asked how the evening had been and I said fine she asked me if I had got rid of anything on the way home and I said that I hadn't, that it was late and as we had work the next day I was headed for bed. Anita said that she would be up in a bit and I was almost asleep when she slid in beside me but I was aware that she was very restless and she admitted that she hadn't slept very well as we talked over breakfast the following morning.

'So what did Steve want?' she asked in voice which sounded a little unnatural, she was trying too hard to make the question sound light-hearted and once again just hearing her say his name conjured up memories of him pounding into her and I couldn't help but wonder what it did in hers. I told her that he wanted to make sure that we were really OK both as ourselves and as a couple; he wanted to know that what had happened hadn't ruined our marriage or our friendship with him. So she asked what I had told him and I replied truthfully that I had said that she never wanted to see him again but that I had been immensely turned on by what had happened and that when he'd asked me if I would let it happen again I had said yes but only if Anita wanted it to which was clearly not going to happen.

Anita asked if I had really told him I would let it happen again and I said that I wasn't going to lie to her or to him, that she knew how much it had turned me on but that I had already promised her I wouldn't ever ask her to see him or the others again and I would stick to that promise for her sake but it didn't change the reality of how I felt.

She was silent for a bit and then said that she still couldn't understand how I could feel like that but that she was glad I had been honest with her and that she thought we could get through this, that she trusted me not to go back on the promise. There was another pause and then she asked if he had said anything about' her panties'. This time it was me who went quiet; did I dare tell her what he had said? I had been honest about everything else and there was something about the way she had said 'my panties' it wasn't completely cool and disinterested, there was something there.

I said I wasn't sure that I could tell her exactly what he had said, that she wouldn't like it and she said she wanted to know, that I needed to be honest with her; so I told her exactly what he had said. I told her that he was keeping her knickers as a reminder of one of the most enjoyable experiences of his life and that he would consider returning them once he had had the pleasure of being able to strip her and fuck her again......

I don't know what she had been expecting but it wasn't that. She was genuinely lost for words. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out and she closed it again. I said I was sorry but that she had demanded to know and that she needn't worry because she wouldn't be seeing him again and suggested we got off to work. Anita just nodded and went off to get her things together while I tidied away the breakfast stuff wondering what was going through her mind- I knew what was going through mine. I was wondering if Steve somehow understood my wife better than I did.

Nothing more was said as we went out to the car and I dropped her at the station as usual before heading off to my office. When I picked her up at the station that evening I sensed that something had changed, she seemed a little more relaxed and nothing more was said about Steve or what he had said; she didn't ask if I planned to stay in touch or if I would be seeing him, nothing We had a good but simple dinner, watched some television and went to bed and for the first time since that fateful Friday we made love. It was back to how it had been, face to face missionary, hardly any foreplay, she tensed if I tried to lick or nibble her nipples, grabbed my head to stop me when I tried to kiss down her body towards her triangle of auburn curls, but she was wet when I entered her and I was just pleased to be able to fuck her again. She didn't climax but she did dig her nails into my back and shoulders as if she were trying to somehow.

Life went back to normal but there were some changes and some surprises.

It was frustrating that our sex life was back to being unadventurous but after a Saturday afternoon shopping expedition with one of her girl-friends she came home with some new panties amongst her purchases. She was reluctant to let me look when I started going through her collection of bags and certainly seemed embarrassed when from one bag I pulled not only some white lacy knickers similar to the ones Steve had taken but also a similar pair in black. Not only that, but there was a black suspender belt and bra to match the new knickers plus several pairs of stockings...

I smiled my appreciation and Anita said not to get over excited, it was just that with the summer coming these were much cooler and fresher to wear. I said that whatever the reason I was delighted she had bought them and that I looked forward to seeing them on her. She didn't wear the stockings and suspenders on a regular basis but if we were going out with friends it seemed that she was more likely to put them on, always justifying it with a comment about it being particularly warm but not wanting to go barelegged or not having any clean tights...I always told her she didn't need to justify what she wore and that she looked fabulous and the 2nd or 3rd time she wore the black set I risked saying that the sight of her dressed like that deserved wider appreciation. She tensed and stiffened but didn't say anything so I didn't push it and said no more. We invariably seemed to make love on the evenings we got home having been out with her dressed in the new underwear, usually a Saturday anyway, but she was still reserved and inhibited. I tried holding her wrists alongside her head once as I entered her but she made it clear she didn't like this although when I let go of her wrists she kept them there as if she were held down by someone invisible.

We had made friends with a small group of other young professional couples living in the area, 8 couples or so some of whom we saw more frequently than others for drinks or dinner parties at each other's houses. 2 months or so after my conversation with Steve and about a month after her shopping expedition we were due to go to a dinner party with one of these couples, Tony and Jenny. We knew there would at least 2 other couples there that we knew.

I don't think I am boasting when I say that Anita was the most attractive of the wives. I loved her petite size 8 body with her pert breasts and pink nipples. Only 5'2" but with long tapered legs a nicely rounded bottom and auburn shoulder length hair. She only ever lightly trimmed her bush for bikinis in the summer but I approved of this as I love seeing a woman's hairy triangle, it's more exciting than having everything immediately on show. It was not surprising therefore that several of the husbands used to try and flirt with her but, as a couple of them told me, they thought she was unreceptive, a bit standoffish, whereas most of the others flirted quite a lot with many outrageous comments and risqué jokes. None of these friends had ever met my hometown friends and they certainly would have been astounded to learn of what had happened that night, quite understandably they thought Anita a bit of a prude. Anita herself had commented that she sometimes felt a bit out of things at these lunch and dinner parties and I tried to tell her that people thought her a little prudish, that she needed to relax more.

Anita's birthday is early in August so it must have been mid-august when this dinner party was due to take place. Anita dressed in the black underwear set and wore the suspenders and stockings under a knee-length dark blue dress which I had bought for her birthday. The dress had a fitted bodice with a flared skirt and a belt at the waist. It was made of silky material and looked stunning.

We arrived at Tony and Jenny's house at the same time as 2 of the other couples and went in together. There was another couple already there and a further couple arrived after us so it was quite a big group and we knew, or had at least met, everyone. Three of the couples we are still in touch with today. Apart from our hosts Tony and Jenny, there was Keith and Lynne, Phil and Julie, Sheila and Norman and Colin and Maria.

It was a warm summers evening and we were due to eat outside. Tony and Jenny lived on an estate of new houses in the countryside near Maidstone. They had a small but quite secluded back garden and on arrival we were all given' Harvey wall bangers' which was the trendy cocktail at the time.

Anita received a lot of compliments on her dress and explained it was a birthday present and everyone offered her birthday wishes for the week before and most of the guys claimed birthday kisses. Anita seemed to be enjoying the attention and the cocktails flowed quite readily. Our hostess said she was going off to finish getting the dinner ready so that we could start eating within the next hour and as ever all the other ladies offered to help and started to head indoors with her but Jenny turned to Anita and said that as it was so close to her birthday we should treat the evening as her birthday celebration and that she should stay and relax in the garden.