Prudish Wife was the Blow Job Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bought me flowers and took me to dinner at that expensive French restaurant for taking those photos and for having his friend, Gary, ogle them.

My husband is so pathetic, like I did not hear cars pull in the driveway, hear the car doors slam shut, and hear voices of men outside when he had his co-workers over on the pretense to see the deck. He wanted me to give them a show, and did I ever give them a show. I was so hot and horny when I entered the bedroom in just a towel knowing only a few feet away, behind my glass sliders were four horny men watching and waiting for me to strip, and I did.

I brushed my hair in the mirror, examined my pussy lips, checked my breasts for lumps, turned and looked at my ass but the best part was when I walked up to the glass sliding doors, pressed my body against it, and looked out with my hand at my forehead. I should have one the Oscar for the best acting performance when I showed shock and embarrassment that four men saw me naked. Like nervous mice, they all ran in the driveway waiting for my husband because they did not want him to know that they saw his wife naked. Quickly, I closed the drapes, turned off the light, and jumped in bed so that I could finger my fantasy.

Then, when the pervert came upstairs, I let him have it. I would settle for nothing less than diamonds and he bought me two karat diamond earrings.

Then, about a month later, I knew something was up when he surprised me with a bottle of the cheap wine that he thinks I love. I poured it down the drain and replaced the contents with grape juice. Once his poker buddies arrived, it was show time. I pretended I was passed out drunk on the couch while my perverted husband partially opened my bathrobe so that his perverted poker buddies could have a peek. His creepy friend Leon actually sucked my nipple and fingered my pussy. "Ewww!" I couldn't wait to shower after that creep touched me.

Still, I had to continue to pretend for my plan to work. This time, I wanted payback to be more than flowers and dinner, and I wanted something more substantial than diamonds. I wanted a new car.

Continually, my husband returned to fashion my bathrobe so that it wouldn't appear obvious. When he finally left for the last time, I flung open the fucking thing so that his friends would have a good look at the body and, if I say so myself, I have a great body.

Those bunch of perverts paraded by every few minutes. Creepy Leon even pulled out his cock and started stroking it by my face. I'm sure he was hoping that I would suddenly wake up and be so turned on by the sight of his tiny pecker that I would suck him off. Only, I wanted to reach up and punch him in the balls but I did not want to ruin things. I just hoped he did not cum on my face or in my hair, "Ewww!" and he didn't, thank God.

Finally, they were leaving and my pervert husband gets the bright idea for Gary and Steve to carry me upstairs. At this point, I was horny and tired and did not know if I could continue the charade. Before I could react, I was launched off the couch and carried upstairs with my bathrobe hanging down below me and my body totally exposed. My pussy was so close to Gary's mouth that I could feel his hot breath. And more than once, Steve, accidentally on purpose felt my tits.

Then, it was groping time when all four of his poker buddies striped off my bathrobe and took their time putting on my nightgown. I reached my hand up and grabbed Gary's cock. He had a huge erection from touching me and from watching the other guys grope me.

I earned a new, red Mazda Miata for that performance.

The night of my birthday was the best. I pretended that I was drunk and came downstairs naked. Then, I feigned fainting. His buddies carried me upstairs, again, this time feeling me more than they did last time. One of those perverts actually put his finger up my asshole. It had to be Leon. He probably went home and sucked his finger with the promise of never washing that finger again. "Ewww!" What the fuck? At least, take me to dinner first before you stick your finger up my ass (lol).

Finally, when his friends headed back downstairs, Gary stayed knowing full well that Freddie would take his time driving the babysitter home. We gave him a show to record on his video. Still, knowing that I was being recorded, I had to continue to act like the drunken wife who was being used and abused by her husband and his friends.

Gary was in on it, too. He ate my pussy, then, fucked me like I have not been fucked in years. I whispered to him not to cum in my pussy because I wanted to blow him and wanted him to cum in my mouth. And he did. Boy, he released a load in my mouth that nearly gagged me but I swallowed all of it. I earned my name as blow job queen that night by giving him such a great blowjob that it drained him dry.

Now, Gary and I are together and I plan on taking whatever I can from Freddie in this divorce. After all he took advantage of his wife, his wife who was a virgin (yeah, right) when we married and was a pure as...yellow snow.

He was such a sucker. Yet, at least I gave him lots of jerk off material. I hope he and his wanker are happy together.

12