Prying Eyes Pt. 02

Story Info
Deanna toys with a new male roommate.
7.8k words
4.69
24.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ejdaniels
ejdaniels
10 Followers

I saw Deanna blush the moment she shook Jake's hand. The last thing my wife expected when meeting our new roommate was to open the door and see a man.

"How do you do?" he said.

Jake was a 24-year-old ex-rugby player who had just moved to town for a new job. I met him through a co-worker when I was secretly searching for a boy toy for my wife. I invited him and we chatted casually about his job and the rent set-up. The whole time he was in our living room, I saw Deanna eyeing Jake up and down. Eventually, Jake made plans to return in a few days with his rent deposit so we could get him moved in.

That night in our bedroom Deanna and I talked about Jake.

"Well, what do you think?" I asked. "Be honest."

"He is gorgeous," Deanna said. "I want to play with him."

Deanna had changed so much sexually since we first opened up our relationship with our prior roommate Jadin. Now she was a bit of a wild child.

"I know you do. And I thought you'd say that. Do what you want with him...you have my permission," I said.

"Let me toy with him a bit first," Deanna said.

My cock bulged at the idea of my wife openly flirting with another man.

A week later Jake moved in. On moving day, Deanna bounced around in the house in short blue jean shorts and a green tank top. She was putting on a little show for our new roommate and I loved every second of it. We put Jake in the room down the hall from ours upstairs. It was the same room our previous roommate Jadin had lived in. The best part about the guest room was you had to walk down the hall a ways to get to the bathroom, which with Jadin had been part of the tease and torture of having her as a roommate. She was always traipsing back and forth down the hall in only a towel.

Jake was just like any other single, young professional. He was always going out with friends and staying out late. A couple of times he came home drunk. One evening I convinced Jake to stay home at watch a football game with us. Jake and I were watching a football game in the den when Deanna came in wearing only a towel. She was drying her wet hair with another towel.

"Honey, have you seen my thong?" she asked.

"The pink ones?"

"No, the red ones."

"Oh, they're right here," I said, pointing to a pile of laundry on the chair. I picked up the red thong and tossed it to her across the room.

"Yay!" she said. "I've been looking all over for these!"

She leaned down and started to slide the thong on, right in front of Jake. She did it cleverly though, never revealing anything Jake or me as she slid the thong up under the towel. As she was leaned over, her ample breasts were obvious, squeezed inside the towel. I played along, acting as if it were no big deal.

"Thanks!" she said, nonchalantly.

After Deanna left the room, Jake spoke up.

"Your wife, she's not very shy is she?"

"Nah," I said. "She's very comfortable with her body. If you're lucky she might let you have a peak."

"Really?" he asked in disbelief.

"Maybe," I said. "If you play your cards right."

"That doesn't...bother you?"

"Not at all," I said. "She's my wife. She loves me. But she's beautiful. Sometimes I'm sad that I'm the only person that gets to see her naked. It's kind of a shame, really."

"Wow," he said to himself, not believing how own luck. "How do I make that happen?" he asked.

"Just be here," I said. "You never know what could happen."

A few days later on a warm Saturday morning, Deanna told me she was going to sunbathe in the backyard. We had a very private backyard with a tall fence and several trees and Deanna often sunbathed there in the nude.

"You do realize Jake is here, right?" I asked with a hint of suspicion in my voice.

She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"I know."

My cock instantly got excited and pressed against the inside of my pants. Deanna had become quite sneaky. She was toying with Jake and I loved it. Jake always did exercises in the backyard at the same time every Saturday, and so Deanna put on her blue and white polka dot bikini, drug her lawn chair and towel into the yard fifteen minutes before she knew Jake would be there. She got down on the chair, laying face down. She took her top off and left the bottoms on. She looked incredibly hot in the bikini. I loved the way it clung to her skin, showing off her womanly curves. She had her brown hair up loosely above her head, and was wearing a pair of sunglasses.

I was in our bedroom upstairs waiting for the show. From our bedroom, I had a perfect view of the backyard. Deanna was laying half-naked still face down when Jake walked in the backyard like clockwork -right at eleven. He was wearing gym shorts and a t-shirt. He immediately froze. Deanna saw him and spoke first, never bothering to raise her head off the deck chair. I cracked the window open so I could hear what they were saying.

"Hi Jake, how is your day going?'

"Uh...uh...okay," he stuttered. "I guess."

I kept watching from the window.

"I'm glad you're here," she said. "I need someone to rub lotion on my back. It's the hardest place to reach."

"Sure, no problem," he said nervously. "But, what about your husband?"

"Does this bother you?" Deanna asked.

"A little," Jake said. "I shouldn't touch you like this."

Deanna laughed.

"You're so cute," she said. "James won't mind. He knows I'm just very comfortable with my body. I hope you're okay with that."

"I guess," he said.

Jake squired some lotion on his hands and began rubbing it on her back.

"Put some on my butt too please," she said. "That hurts really bad when it's burned."

Deanna put her hands behind her back and slowly and intentionally pulled the bikini bottom down just far enough to reveal her cute butt. Jake looked around unsure of what to do.

"It's okay Jake, you won't get in trouble I promise."

I stood in the window watching Jake rub his hands all over my wife's naked body. He worked his strong hands down until he was rubbing lotion on my wife's bare ass. My cock became rock hard. Deanna started a conversation with him, intending to keep him around for a while.

"Rub my shoulders too please, Jake."

And so Jake rubbed his hands over the entirety of my wife's body. He made her smooth skin oily and shiny in the morning sun. The whole time he was rubbing her she was chatting casually about all sorts of stuff. I couldn't stand it anymore so I dropped my pants and started stroking my swollen cock. Even from the upstairs window, I could see a bulge in Jake's shorts as he rubbed my wife's body. She was such a tease. After about five minutes she pulled her bikini bottom up.

"Thank you, Jake," she said.

But she wasn't done toying with him. She leaned up on her elbows, almost revealing her breasts in their entirety.

"We were thinking about going to grab some lunch later if you want to go with us," she said.

While she was talking, her nipples occasionally came into view as she leaned on her elbows. I knew this must have been torture for Jake.

"That would be good," he managed to say.

Right then, I came hard still standing in the window. A little of my cum even squirted on the window and ran down toward the sill.

I guess Jake got so excited about seeing my wife almost naked he forgot to do his exercises. He immediately retreated into the house, into his room and shut the door. I kind of felt sorry for the guy because I had been in his shoes. I knew how it felt to be so tempted and not be able to do anything about it.

That night we went to dinner at an Italian restaurant. We sat in a dimly lit corner booth. It would have been easy for Jake to feel like a fifth wheel, but Deanna made sure to include him in the conversation, asking him about his family and how he liked work. Under the table, Deanna placed her hand in my lap, rubbing it against my cock. She was toying with me now. As she talked to Jake she slowly rubbed her hand across me, waking my cock into a rigid salute.

All through dinner, Deanna laughed and carried on, sipping on a glass of wine. She had intentionally worn a low cut dress and I saw Jake sneak glimpses of her cleavage from time to time. I certainly didn't blame him. My wife's breasts were amazing. By the time we got to dessert, Deanna was feeling especially frisky. Deanna started pressing the issue with Jake, and soon was asking him very personal questions about his love life.

"What's the hardest part of being in a relationship, Jake?" Deanna said, probing the young man.

"I guess all of it," he said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Had one," he said, "but she left me."

"Why?" Deanna asked. "Did she give a reason?"

"Well, yeah but I'm a little embarrassed to tell it."

"You can tell me, sweetie," Deanna said. "You won't say anything I've never heard before."

Jake glanced at me.

"It's fine," I said. "We're all adults here."

"Well," Jake said nervously. "She said I wasn't any good at pleasing her. You know, with my mouth."

Deanna had the glass of wine at her lips, and then paused, bringing the glass back down.

"What did she say exactly?" Deanna asked.

"She just said it felt like I didn't know what I was doing. Down there."

"Well, did you?" Deanna asked.

"No," Jake admitted.

Deanna blushed.

"Look Jake," Deanna began. "The key to learning how to please a woman that way is to find someone you can learn and grow with and won't judge you, who will let you explore her body and give you guidance on how to become better."

"Well where do you find someone like that?" Jake said with frustration.

There was a long, awkward pause.

"I'll show you," Deanna said.

I almost spit out my drink.

"Excuse me?" Jake said.

"If it's okay with James, I would be willing to teach you how. You can learn a lot from me."

Jake didn't know what to say. I didn't either honestly. I guess it was the wine talking. I hadn't expected Deanna to be so forthright so quickly.

"Look, it doesn't have to be weird," Deanna said. "I can help you."

"Why not?" I said, smiling.

"Okay, I guess," Jake said.

"Great, we'll have the first lesson when we get home."

I was hard the whole way home, and kept shifting in the seat to accommodate my erection. Just the thought of seeing my wife teach a young man how to lick a woman sent my heart racing. When we finally got home, Deanna took over.

"I'm going to go upstairs, Jake. Come up in five minutes."

Then she looked at me with devious eyes.

"And James, honey, if you don't mind can you give us some privacy? I don't want Jake to be nervous."

"By all means," I said, knowing damn well there was no way I was going to miss this.

"I'll just watch the game down here," I said.

Deanna left the room. Jake was standing there with me.

"Is this...weird?" he finally said.

"Only if you let it be," I replied. "Look, just look at it matter-of-factly. This is something you need to learn and she's going to teach you. Just think of it as a class."

"Okay," Jake said, with a hint of doubt in his voice.

"I'm ready!" Deanna yelled from upstairs.

Jake immediately followed. I turned the game on, and turned the volume up, but I had no intention of watching it. I waited about thirty seconds, took my shoes off, and then tiptoed upstairs and down the hall to our bedroom. Deanna left the door open a crack just like I knew she would. And I peaked inside and had perfect view of Deanna's master class, which she began immediately.

"Now the first thing to know is the vagina is not some magical creature that you have to be scared of. But it is sensitive. The mistake most men make is they get sloppy and messy when sometimes just the slightest most sensitive touch can set a woman off."

Without hesitation, Deanna lifted her one-piece dress over her head, dropping it on the floor. Deanna pulled down her panties reclined on the bed, still wearing her bra. She spread her legs apart and began speaking.

"Come here, Jake. Get at eye level so you can see what I'm talking about."

Jake knelt on the floor in front of her, his eyes glued on her beautiful pink pussy. My wife was so beautiful. For a moment I just admired her glow, almost forgetting she was about to get mouth-fucked by a guy whose last name I could barely remember.

"Now just show me what you would have normally done," she said. "And don't be shy or worried. I will help you."

Jake gingerly leaned in and extended his tongue. He pointed his tongue and began bobbing his head in and out.

"Okay, stop right there," Deanna said. "The very first thing you're going to want to do is flatten your tongue and use broad strokes. Like you're painting a picture with your tongue. A pointed tongue just doesn't work."

"Like this?" Jake flattened his tongue and lapped at her pussy like a dog drinks from its water bowl.

"Try again but this time do it slowly."

He licked her again, but this time he took his time slowly lapping his wet tongue from bottom to top across her vagina. Deanna moaned.

"Yes! That was so good!"

She grabbed him with two hands on the back of the head.

"Do it again and don't stop until I tell you. The key to pleasing a woman this way is patience and repetition."

So Jake licked my wife for five minutes. I watched her fall into her pleasure zone, occasionally running her fingers through her hair. She knew I was watching too. That was no-brainer. After a while, Deanna spoke up again.

"Okay, you're doing great," she said. "Just a couple of more things. Don't be afraid to use your hands and caress me. Run your fingers on the skin of my legs and between my legs. It's a full body experience. And one last thing. Occasionally put your mouth on my clit and suck on it a little bit. Suction feels good on women too."

Jake was a good student. While licking Deanna, he ran his fingers along her smooth skin. He moved his mouth over her clit and began sucking gently. Soon, she was starting to writhe with pleasure.

"Don't speed up," she coached. "Just keep sucking rhythmically."

After a few more minutes of sucking and caressing, Deanna was about to come.

"Okay, Jake. I'm about to come because of what you're doing. So when I start don't do anything different. Just keep sucking and keep your mouth on me until I'm done."

"Okay," he said.

He put his mouth back on my wife's wet pussy and began sucking and caressing her. She started to breathe heavier and she grabbed her breasts with both hands. She pulled off the bra and exposed her breasts to Jake. She grabbed her nipples that were now hard.

"So good, Jake. Don't stop."

Then Deanna came. Her hips raised off the bed and Jake forcefully sucked on her clit. He cupped his heads under her butt and lifted her into the air. He buried his face into her wet pussy, just as she came. Deanna screamed with pleasure. A full body spasm rocketed through her and she grabbed her breasts in a complete state of sexual delirium. She fell back to the bed, her stomach muscles twitching.

"Oh, god, Jake. That was amazing!"

He started to stand up.

"You're not done yet," Deanna said, still breathing heavily. "Now you have to clean me up. You know after you cum how sensitive your penis is? Well, it's the same for a woman. If you lick her a little after she's had an orgasm it will make her very happy."

So Jake went about cleaning up my wife, running his tongue around and across her dripping vagina.

"How is it?" Deanna asked.

"I can taste you," he said.

"That's very normal, Jake. Those are my juices. That mean's you did a good job of getting me wet and making me come."

Jake stood up, revealing a giant bulge in his pants.

"Would you like to come now?" Deanna asked him, still lying on the bed.

"Can I?" he asked.

"I don't see why not. I'll return the favor if you'd like."

"You sure your husband won't care?"

"Trust me," Deanna said, "He won't care."

Deanna, still naked, got off the bed and knelt in front of Jake. She slowly undid his belt buckle, button and zipper of his pants. She grabbed his pants and underwear with two hands and pulled them all the way down. Jake's cock bounced to attention as she did.

"Hi!" she playfully said to his cock as it sprung upward. I almost gasped his cock was so huge. Deanna had hit the lottery. She put her left hand on his cock, wrapping her small hands around it tightly. This was it. I was finally getting to see my wife put her mouth on another man. She grasped his cock and opened her mouth, guiding its huge tip toward her open mouth. She made contact with the cock, running her tongue around the tip. Then she took the whole head in her mouth and began smoothly and intentionally working it back and forth.

Jake leaned his head back and groaned. After already being teased for thirty minutes, it didn't take long, and I could tell Jake was about to come. Deanna bobbed her head back and forth on Jake's cock. Soon he groaned and she sucked harder on the cock. In one beautiful burst, Jake released his load into my wife's mouth. She swallowed three times with aggression, greedily gulping down Jake's hot seed as it poured from his balls. He put his hands on the back of her hand and pumped his hips two or three times as he finished his orgasm. Deanna swallowed every drop, then stood to face Jake.

"You did so good," she said, smiling. "Class dismissed."

A few days later, I was relaxing in our bedroom with Deanna when we heard Jake get in the shower and start the water. Deanna immediately had an idea and took off down the hall. She took three steps into the bathroom and stole Jake's towel off the rack. He didn't hear her, but when he turned the water off and pulled back the shower curtain, he couldn't find his towel.

"Hey, James, can you bring me a towel?" he yelled down the hall.

I pretended not to hear him. After a few seconds, he yelled for Deanna.

"Hey, Deanna. Can you bring me a towel?"

"Sure!" she yelled from our bedroom, giving me a sneaky grin. She walked with his towel down the hall toward the bathroom. I poked my head out of the door and watched Deanna in the hallway, interacting with Jake in the bathroom.

"Well, what do I get for this towel?" she said. "This is too good to just give it to you. I want something for it."

"What do you want?" Jake asked nervously.

"Let's see it," Deanna said firmly.

"See what?" Jake asked.

"Your cock. Let me see it."

I saw a huge smile come across Deanna's face. I guess Jake had given her a glimpse of his cock.

"Now can I have my towel?" Jake said from inside the bathroom.

"One more thing," Deanna said. "Turn around. You get one spanking for forgetting your towel."

Deanna entered the bathroom and I heard the sound of a hand smacking firmly against bare skin.

"Ow!" Jake said.

Deanna exited the bathroom with a huge smile on her face. The thought of her spanking Jake of course turned me on. After she exited the bathroom she gave me a naughty glance and then went downstairs.

After four months of dropping every hint under the book, Jake still hadn't quite gotten the notion that Deanna was trying to fuck him. Finally I took him to a bar knowing I was going to have to spell it out for him.

"Let me ask you a question, Jake," I began, as I took a sip of my beer.

"Have you ever been with someone you weren't supposed to?" I asked.

"You mean like another dude?"

"No, no, I mean, like someone society said you weren't supposed to but the parties involved didn't have a problem with it?"

"I'm confused," Jake admitted.

"Look," I said, putting down my beer. "I want you to fuck my wife. I don't know how else to say it."

He pondered what I'd said.

"I kind of thought that," he said, "But that just seemed like a line to cross. I was afraid to."

"Don't be," I said.

We tapped our beers together.

"Cheers," I said. "To fucking my wife."

ejdaniels
ejdaniels
10 Followers