Psex

Story Info
The cum of his life. How did she do it?
2.2k words
4.36
25.9k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of pot, the taste of beer, the intentionally bad music--check, double check, and triple check. It was a party.

There were two other things that it was safe to expect from a party: Rick would be there (and you would know it), and he would disappear with a girl at least once. Although the music had been cranked up, the overall volume of the party had decreased, so Rick must have been upstairs already. Nobody heard the door close, much less the lock click, but if they had, they would have known what was to follow.

Rick couldn't believe his luck. When he moved into the dorms to rumors of a nymphomaniac who'd graduated last year--rumors that his sophomore roommate confirmed with a huge grin and a satisfied sigh--he figured fate was trying to balance things out, with all the chicks he'd banged so far. But here she was, at this party! And she was living up to the stories: it'd taken him five minutes to get her up here. It was somebody's bedroom--or actually probably a guest room, since there were no real decorations. Hell, he didn't even know whose house this was, but it was big enough to have guest rooms.

Maybe nobody downstairs heard the lock click, but he did. He turned around to look at Tracy--she slid her hand off the doorknob, smiling seductively. Locking the door was kind of sexy, Rick thought.

Admittedly, she didn't look as drop-dead gorgeous as everyone said--although she had the whole older woman thing going on. She was probably five-six or something, and white with long black hair. She wore an unflattering t-shirt and shorts, but hey, she wasn't ugly. She had good skin. And more importantly, she was already kicking off her shoes and peeling off the shirt.

Rick pulled off his tee, and when he saw her shirtless, he took back what he'd thought. She'd been hiding D-cups and a perfectly slim, smooth waist. Eagerly, he undid his belt and zipper, pushing his shoes off with his feet at the same time. Tracy took her time with her own pants, and after his were off, she released her grip, and they fell to the floor in one quick motion.

She wasn't wearing any panties.

And her pussy was completely shaven.

She leaned down to take off her socks, making sure he could see into her vast cleavage. Then she took off her bra, exposing her bulging bosom entirely--her nipples looked rock-hard already, and she brought both her hands up and tweaked them just to make the point.

Rick tore off his boxers and his cock popped out, ready and waiting.

"Oh, you're a big boy," Tracy said, eyes on his member as he yanked off his socks. He'd been told that before, but hearing it from her--someone who clearly knew her cocks--it was even more of an ego boost.

"Your body's, like, perfect," he replied, drinking it in with his eyes. Normally he would already be on her, but he was used to chicks five years younger and a whole lot less experienced. So he asked, "What's your favorite way to fuck?"

In response, she pulled his head into her tits, jiggled them around, and threw him onto the bed. Dropping to her knees, she bent over and clutched his cock, and from the moment she first gripped it, he knew he was dealing with something different. She gave him a few quick strokes as she guided him into her mouth, and as her head bobbed up and down and her tongue danced around the surface of his cock in ways that his mind couldn't follow, his manhood was already tingling as it never had before, and for the first time since his earliest days of pillow humping, he was a little worried that he might cum too soon.

Tracy let him out of her mouth and climbed onto the bed, straddling him. He'd never been ridden before, but maybe it was this whole domination thing that was turning him on so much. He clenched his fists at his sides, holding back his orgasm, and then shot his hands up to her big bouncy tits, massaging them expertly, which reminded him of his own level of experience.

"Ooh, yeah..." she purred. "You know how to treat a girl, Ricky."

"God, your tits... They're real, aren't they? Fuck."

"Mmmmmm-hmmmmm, ohhh... Are you ready?"

He slid his hands down along her sides, and marveled at her perfect curves. She was really the stuff of every guy's fantasy. How did she have such huge tits and such a skinny waist? And then his hands reached her hips, and he gave her ass a hard squeeze. It had some size on it too, but it was the tightest ass he had ever felt. How did she do it?

Her hand grabbed his cock again and guided it to her dripping-wet cunt. He gripped her hips as she slid down onto him, and his world changed forever. Her wonderfully wet and tight pussy fit like a glove, as though it was specifically destined for his cock. He slipped in completely, but despite her reputation, she was among the tightest girls he'd fucked. Just lying there with his dick up inside her was paradise, but she had found a way to make her inner muscles squeeze him and tease him that was beyond compare.

"Oh fuck..." he sighed. Tracy moaned and said, "It feels so good to be full again."

She started to move up and down, slowly, so slowly. Rick closed his eyes, savoring the sensations.

"You like it rough, Ricky? That's what all the girls say."

"Uh-huh..." he said, hardly able to talk.

"Get ready, okay? 'Cause I'm gonna need you hard for a while here."

Rick perked up. He grabbed her tits again and gave them a few good squeezes, then said, "Fuck me like they said you would. Have the ride of your life. Then I'll rip you apart."

Tracy stopped, threw her head back, moved her hands behind her, and shifted her position a bit. She started slowly again, and then fell quickly into high gear. Rick grasped her hips again and tried to give her extra force as she bounced up and down along his shaft, her breathing becoming faster and louder. As her pounding got more intense, she added in some of the squeezing of her sex muscles, and then she started twirling instead of sliding. As her pelvis gyrated, she let out a constant moan that was broken up by her spinning, making her sound like a sex machine powered by a helicopter's rotor. Escalating still further, she varied her approach, jumping randomly between thrusting, spinning, squeezing, leaning forward and backward, and god knew what other intricate tactics she was employing but fuck were they working. Rick was holding onto her hips for dear life, putting all the effort he had into making sure the experience lasted. The pussymaniac was a hair's breadth from what would surely be the best cum of his life, but he knew the more he prolonged it, the better it would be. His breath was coming in occasional, quick gasps--he couldn't manage anything more.

"You like that, baby?!" Tracy shouted as she worked her pumping magic harder than ever. Rick let out another little gasp for air.

"I said you like that?! Am I as good as they said I'd be?!"

"Y... Y... YES! BETTER! OHGOD! FUCK ME, TRACY, FUCK ME! NEVER STOOOOOOP!"

Tracy sat hunched on a chair a few feet away from the bed, eating an apple. She glanced at Rick, lying naked on the bed in front of her. He was shouting pretty loudly. She must be doing a good job.

In reality, Tracy's skin was not so flawless, and she was a bit flabby, but a B-cup at most. And she was a virgin. She had discovered that she could read minds at the age of thirteen, developed the ability to influence other people's thoughts at eighteen, and mastered psychic sex by nineteen. Now, at twenty-five, she barely had to pay any attention to bring a man the most explosive orgasm of his life using only mental stimulation. Your basic hourglass figure did it for most guys, and if they were into something else, she would basically just psychically Photoshop her face onto their usual fantasy, and of course crank it up a bit. Well, more than a bit, since the guy would be cumming without her ever actually touching him, but it still required very little effort on her part anymore. It helped that she had memorized certain ideas for repeated use--but it was laughable how easy minds were to trick. Like that thing about her pussy fitting his cock as though they were "specifically destined" for each other. She had no idea what that would actually feel like, but by inserting the phrase into his head, he really believed that it was happening. As she saw it, all she had to do was coerce the mind into temporarily forgetting the difference between reality and memories--or in her case, fantasies. It was a simple thing.

Of course, since the guys all thought it was real, she still had to endure the reputation of a whore, but somehow knowing that she had really never even been fucked made it kind of amusing. Anyway, it kept the men coming and paying, so if the rest of them wanted to criticize her, they would have to do it from the dock as she enjoyed pina coladas aboard her yacht.

This Rick guy did have a pretty big cock, though, and as she watched it twitch in agonizing pleasure, she was growing mildly horny herself. She would have to go home and psychically masturbate after this was over.

"Oh... Oh god!" Tracy exclaimed, falling forward so that her tits slapped onto Rick's chest. She pushed herself back up with her hands and continued grinding his steely cock into herself; Rick reached up to hump her tits with his hands again.

"Fuck, Rick, you're so huge! Your cock... Oh! I'm almost there! FUCK!" She panted, finally slowing down, but she hadn't cum yet. "Hey baby, remember what you said about ripping me apart?"

"Hoooo..." Rick gasped. "Alright. Your fun's over, bitch. My turn." He was acting macho, but a second longer and he would've been done. He wasn't going to last very long either way, but he would prefer to go out fucking her instead of the other way around.

As though she had read his mind, Tracy swung one leg over him, turned around, and got on all fours, thrusting her ass up for him.

Rick could never keep a doggy style bitch waiting. He quickly got into position, angled his cock with his hand, and reentered her. Her angel's pussy felt even better this way, and he let out a quiet little growl as he clasped her hips.

"Fuck me like a rottweiler, Ricky!" she commanded.

"Damn, you cock-hungry little slut," Rick said, "you better be ready!"

In reply she thrust back against him, pushing him in all the way. But now he was in control, and ready to split her like a piece of lumber. He pistoned her savagely, his balls slapping wetly against her at a rate he was sure he had never achieved before. Once he had the rhythm down, he concentrated fully on the sensations of his cock--and the sensations of his ears, for Tracy was grunting much more fiercely and frequently than before, and he felt a surge of animalistic satisfaction which he released in a growl, this time not caring to keep the volume down.

"Oh yeah!" Tracy squealed, her voice vibrating with the power of his thrusts. "Fuck me like a goddamn wild nymph girl, Ricky! GOD, you're huge! Fuck that cunt! Yeah! OH! God! Tear this fucking bitch apart, Ricky! FUCK yeah! Oh! OH! OHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Her shout turned into a piercing scream, and her pussy tightened like a vice around his cock as her female juices spewed all over the bed. That was too much for Rick, and he came, blasting his seed deep into her womb with the strength of a pressure washer. He erupted again and again as the tsunami of sexual pleasure ripped through his body, and it felt like he would never stop cumming, like he would just shoot his seed into her fertile chamber forever.

Tracy stood stooped down in front of Rick, who kneeled on the bed, his cock powerfully spewing an oversized load into her mouth. Okay, so maybe all the cum she'd eaten meant that she wasn't a total virgin. But if the guy came all over himself, the illusion might be broken, and if there was cum all over the room, or if his dick wasn't even wet, he would ask questions. So she'd found it easiest to swallow his night's work instead of trying to clean it up some other way.

After Rick finally stopped spewing, he collapsed backward onto the bed, looking like he might already be asleep.

"Fuck," he panted quietly. "I am doing that again every night for the rest of my life."

"I don't think you can afford it, Ricky," Tracy said, counting the money he had given her earlier before putting it into her purse, "but you're welcome to try."

She was out the door long before he had the energy to open his eyes.