Psych Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers

"I don't know if you realized, but before you passed out and round about the time you had what really looked to be a rather mind-blowing orgasm..." Chloe paused for effect, laughing at Eva who rolled her eyes at Chloe's self-congratulatory theatrics, "you kind of squirted a bit there!" she said gleefully.

"I did what??" Eva said, shocked.

"It was amazing, Evie!! That's never happened to me before! It was so amazing to see, to experience. I'm so glad I could do that for you!" she said, earnestly, yet somehow still smiling into Eva's eyes.

Eva felt it was probably the right time to tell Chloe everything that she had actually done for her. By the time she was done, both of them were sobbing. They lay in each other's arms, gently caressing and kissing each other.

Eva pulled away a bit and looked at Chloe. "It hasn't escaped my attention that you seem to have a barrier of your own left there..." she said pointedly, eyeing the second skin of Chloe's panties, still sitting snugly on her hips.

"Weeell," drawled Chloe, "I think we need to discuss what we're going to do about that, but not before we discuss your religious conversion!"

"My what?"

"Yes, love. From what I heard a few minutes ago there wasn't a deity in the universe you didn't address when you came. Like a fucking rocket, I might add!" she said cheekily.

Eva laughed a truly unfettered, unselfconscious laugh and Chloe thought she had never heard anything so beautiful. Once again she thought to herself that she would be happy spending the rest of her life making this woman laugh that very same laugh.

***

Tall_poppy
Tall_poppy
166 Followers