Psychic Marcos

Story Info
Fraudster leads lady of the manor to her bedroom
5.1k words
4.54
142.5k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘It’s Marcus, to see Lady Windsor,’ he yelled at the intercom.

‘Please drive up to the main entrance Sir, and the butler will greet you there,’ was the tinny reply. A buzzer sounded and the large metal gates slowly opened. The estate was enormous, and it took him a while to drive up to the mansion entrance.

A smart, elderly gentlemen regally approached his Mercedes. ‘Her ladyship will see you in the study, please follow me.’

The entrance was grand, full of pillars and statues, mosaic tiling, and faded paintings. Marcus stared up at the enormous sunny conservatory style dome above. ‘Must be a bitch to clean all that glass,’ he said quietly to the butler.

‘Quite!’ was the disapproving reply.

The butler led Marcus through a set of heavy oak doors into the study. A woman sat near the largest window in the room. Marcus felt like he had gone through a time warp. Her dress was incredibly old fashioned, all cream lace and frills. He was certain that underneath her garment there was a corset, pushing out and showing off all the right bits. Her cleavage was beautifully presented.

She was a lot younger than her title suggested. Her delicately pale skin complemented her long straight blond hair and crystal blue eyes. Her welcoming smile immediately bewitched Marcus, and he knew there and then what had to be done.

‘Lady Windsor, it is an honour to meet you,’ said Marcus in his best fake Rumanian accent.

‘Please call me Penny.’ She spoke quietly, and with all the heirs and grace that was expected of landed gentry. ‘The reason I called you here Marcus is to help me get in contact with my late husband, Thomas. I was at a tea party last month, and Lady Mortimor recommended you as having the ‘gift’?’

‘Ah yes, Lady Mortimor, I remember her well. Obviously I am sworn to secrecy and cannot divulge any detail of my meetings with Lady Mortimor, but suffice to say she was very pleased with the outcome.’ Marcus thought back to how he had managed to swindle Lady Mortimor out of sizeable fee for his fortune telling talent.

The fact was that he didn’t have a gift at all. He knew how to read people, and he knew how to do his homework. Thorough research into a client’s background was the key. He could then throw snippits into a conversation with the client and watch the reaction. He could get a client to open up to him completely, by teasing them with the tiniest morsel of personal information. The trick was always to keep answers vague, and to answer questions with more questions. His perfected technique had earned him a small fortune as well as a formidable reputation.

‘Good grief! I hope you didn’t think I was prying into Lady Mortimor’s affairs,’ said Penny feeling quite flustered.

He reached over and touched her bare shoulder lightly, ‘please madam, I can sense that you were not. I can tell that you are a very honest young woman, who loved her husband dearly. I would not have accepted your invitation had I felt otherwise.’ Already Marcus had the upper hand.

‘Thank you, Marcus.’ Reading her eyes, Marcus could tell that she was already impressed.

‘Now Penny, I must admit that I know very little about you and your late husband,’ he lied, ‘but I will help you in any way I can.’

‘All I really want to do is to tell him how much I love him,’ tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

‘I see. You wish me to contact the dead, and pass on a message, yes?’ he asked clasping his hands under his chin.

‘I would give anything to talk to him one last time, if only to tell him how sorry I was.’ She had started to cry but Marcus was more interested in her words than her emotions. She had already unknowingly passed him a valuable piece of information. He wondered if she blamed herself in some way for his death. He knew that the husband had crashed his car late at night, and that he had been alone, half dressed and speeding when he died. A lovers’ tiff perhaps?

He walked behind her chair and placed a hand on either shoulder and started massaging gently while taking in the view of her magnificent chest. He wanted to move his hand toward her tits and have a nice grope, but prison food didn’t agree with his taste buds.

His wealthy clients had all accepted his ‘touchy-feely’ mannerisms, assuming that ‘they’ must all behave that way in his country – whatever that country might be. The truth was that he originally came from London, but enjoyed creating an air of mystery with the accent being part of his con.

‘Contacting the dead is a difficult and dangerous journey. I am not certain that it is wise…’

‘Oh please!’ pleaded Penny, ‘I don’t care how much it costs, if there is any way I could speak to my Tommy, even for a short time…’

A wry smile appeared on Marcus’s face. Things were going better than planned.

He noticed a tear had splash on her chest, and was trickling down into the void between her breasts. Her hand reached for his, and she looked up at him with watery blue eyes.

‘I will try madam. I do not like to discuss money, as it is an embarrassing subject for me. Did Lady Mortimer tell you of the orphanage that I fund from my fee?’ A blatant lie of course, his funds went towards paying off his hefty gambling debt.

‘Yes she did tell me about the orphanage, you dear sweet man, will £50,000 be enough to help those poor under-privileged children?’

‘That amount of money will go along way, madam, thank you.’ Marcus clicked his heals and saluted at Penny.

Penny nodded, and began to write out the cheque.

‘I almost forgot, could you please make the cheque out to a Mr. Mark Hopkins? He is the, em, manager, at the orphanage.’ stuttered Marcus.

With the cheque firmly secured in his back pocket, Marcus began his performance. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He outstretched his hands and let out a heavy sigh.

‘Nothing!’ I assume that your husband did not spend a lot of time in this study?’

Penny shrugged. ‘I am sorry Marcus, I do not know. We were only married a few weeks, and I had never visited this estate prior to our marriage.’

‘Well I tell you then, Penny, this room is empty of all spirits. I must be taken to a chamber that is personal to you both.’

‘Our bedroom?’ offered Penny.

Bingo, thought Marcus, following Penny up the staircase.

The bedroom was dark and full of antiques. A huge four poster bed dominated the space. Tom moved to the windows and opened the curtains to let in some light. He took hold of Penny’s hand and moved towards the bed. ‘Come sit with me,’ ordered Marcus, tapping the soft duvet.

Penny obeyed and needed some help from Marcus to climb onto the bed. He obliged willingly and was rewarded with another great view of her tits, as she crawled to join him. ‘I can feel something now,’ said Marcus, and he wasn’t just talking about the stirring in his trousers.

‘This is where you argued, yes?’ said Marcus confidently. If he had been wrong he could have easily explained the error by using one of his many excuses.

Penny gasped in amazement, which in turn almost pushed her breasts entirely out of the dress. ‘How did you know?’ was all she could manage to say.

Not wanting to lose any momentum, Marcus continued, ‘He is here Penny, inside of me. He wishes to talk to you, about what happened that night. He is a handsome man, Penny, very tall with dark hair, and a small scar on his forehead’

‘Amazing!’ whispered Penny.

Marcus had seen him in ‘Hello’ magazine, and also watched a TV documentary about Thomas Windsor, over and over.

Marcus blinked pretending to come out of a trance and said, ‘No it’s no good, I can’t keep a hold of him.’

‘Can I do anything to help?’ asked Penny in desperation.

‘I’m not sure, Penny. Tell me, what were you wearing when you had the argument?’

Penny blushed.

‘Look this is not time for modesty!’ exclaimed Marcus impatiently, ‘we must act quickly if we don’t want to lose him.’

‘I can show you,’ said Penny, making her way off the bed towards a chest of drawers. She pulled out a sexy white patterned bra and thong set and dangled the clothing along with a pair of white stockings in front of the psychic.

Marcus swallowed, and for this first time in years, he was speechless. His penis was wide-awake, but his tongue was tied.

She innocently made her way back onto the bed carrying the sexy lingerie. He grabbed the clothing from her and cleared his throat. He closed his eyes and said, ‘he really loved to see you wearing these garments didn’t he?’

Penny replied, ‘yes, he told me that this was his favourite set. How did you know?’ Although this had been an educated guess, most of his useful information had been underhandedly obtained when he had disguised himself, and frequented the local pub where he had mingled with the estate servants.

‘I feel him returning to me,’ said Marcus improvising. ‘Pen? Is that you Pen?’ Marcus had been practising Tom’s voice for a whole week. He heard a gasp from Penny. ‘…No, he has gone again! I was so close that time, but I need a stronger image to keep him.’ He shook his head and continued, ‘I am at a loss madam.’

Penny wasn’t the brightest girl in England, and she just sat shaking her head in frustration.

Marcus dropped a more direct hint. ‘I do not understand why I keep losing him. Surely the sight of you and the sight of the garments from that night are suitable images for him to focus on. Maybe Tom is confused. If only we could provide him with a single stronger image.’

Penny smiled excitedly. ‘I know, what if I change into the lingerie? Do you think that would help?’

‘Yes, that’s worth a try’ said Marcus, momentarily losing his accent.

‘She jumped off the bed and headed for the tall bamboo screen behind which she started getting changed. He sat looking at the screen thinking that given her background she would have thought it improper to even undress in front of her husband. He began to wonder just how much of a prude she must truly be. A sudden movement in the far corner of the room drew his attention.

‘Thomas, you sneaky dead bastard,’ whispered Marcus to himself as he spotted the strategically positioned upright mirror giving him a full-on view of the lady changing behind the screen. The horny husband must have been a bit of a voyeur, thought Marcus. He then began to wonder if Thomas has installed any hidden cameras in the room. He gave up on that thought thinking that they hadn’t been married long enough for Thomas do have taken such steps.

Marcus smiled as he watched Lady Penny fully undress then bend over to put on the thong. She faced in the direction of the mirror before slipping on the bra, which pleased Marcus enormously. Her breasts were huge, and from the way they were squeezing into her bra, he could tell they were 100% natural. That’s one lady who doesn’t need the help of a corset, he thought.

Finally after putting on the stockings, she reappeared slowly, and with great hesitation. Her face was flushed with embarrassment, and she refused to make eye contact as she approached the bed. He said, ‘you must not be ashamed my child, for these eyes will not be mine to see with. Only Thomas will look upon you.’

This seemed to do the trick as her pace quickened and she climbed onto the raised four-poster. She now knelt in front of him, scantily dressed, with an expectant grin.

‘Close your eyes my dear,’ he ordered, in his deep accent.

She did as he asked, and with the coast clear, he put his hand into his trousers to straighten his throbbing erection. He played with himself for a while staring at her fabulous tits that seemed to overflow out of the white bra that was obviously too small for such a large cleavage.

‘…Pen?’ said Marcus, imitating Thomas’s voice again. ‘Pen, are you there?’

‘Yes, my darling,’ she said opening her eyes.

‘Where are you Pen? I can’t see you’ said Marcus staring into space.

Penny looked confused, and started waving her hand in front of Marcus’s face. Marcus kept up the Stevie Wonder impersonation.

She quickly moved closer to Marcus and touched his face, ‘can you feel my hands, Thomas?’ she pleaded.

Marcus smiled and nodded weakly, stretching out his own hands to touch her bare shoulders. ‘Is that really you Pen?’ he blurted out, moving his hands excitedly and quickly, mimicking the movements of a blind man. He touched her hair, her lips, back to the shoulders, then braved a quick grope of her tits before touching her stocking covered thighs.

She appeared to be embracing the moment, so he continued groping, spending a lot of time stroking her naked stomach and bumping his hands into her lace bra. Then he hugged her passionately, ensure that his erection made no contact.

She returned the hug and started kissing Marcus’s neck and cheek. Not one to miss an opportunity, he reciprocated, by kissing her shoulder, and kept his hands busy by fondling her incredible bra-laden breasts.

The kissing and touching continued until their lips met. Marcus inadvertently rammed his tongue deep into her mouth, which caused her to abruptly break away from his hold and take stock. Marcus realised his mistake, and thought that Lord Thomas would probably save those types of kisses for his mistresses, and not for the lady that was to bear his children.

‘Forgive me, Pen, I’ve just missed you so much.’

She pulled further away from him on the bed, with a worried look on her face. He knew he needed to work harder than that to win back her trust.

He blinked hard, and shook his head. He then spoke again in his Rumanian accent, ‘Did he appear to you?’

Penny covered herself with a pillow and nodded nervously.

‘Thomas is leaving, I can feel his presence fading…he has one last question before he leaves…’ said Marcus mysteriously.

He had Penny’s attention.

‘Thomas would like me to ask you if you enjoyed your honeymoon to Venice as much as he did?’

Penny’s eyes widened again and she nodded vigorously. ‘Tell him that they were the best two weeks of my entire life.’

Marcus nodded, and replied, ‘He thinks the same, Lady Penny. That is why he asked me to mention the honeymoon.’ After a short pause, Marcus added, ‘now he is very sad - he keeps saying ‘Why? … Why? I can feel him fading quicker now, he is very, very sad.’

Penny was near to tears. ‘Please bring him back, I have to let him know how sorry I am. I must have his forgiveness.’

Marcus opened his eyed wide and was very still. He extended a finger at Penny and said dramatically, ‘You killed him. You were the cause of the accident!’

‘No, no you must not think that, it’s not true. I couldn’t do what he asked. It made me feel dirty.’ She was sobbing openly now.

He let her cry for a while.

He leaned forward and helped her dry her tears. In a quiet voice he asked, ‘Would you like me to try and get him back for you?’

Her sobbing slowed, and she nodded without looking at Marcus.

‘Penny, I am very tired, this will be your last chance to speak to your husband. If you upset him then he is lost to you forever, do you understand?’

She looked directly into Marcus’s eyes and nodded again.

‘I must hear you say it so that I know you understand. This is not a game my child, you have been given a chance to gain forgiveness before he passes over completely to the other side.’

She looked much more serious as she absorbed his words. ‘I understand, I need his forgiveness, no matter what the cost,’ she swallowed and continued nodding.

Marcus stretched out his hand, touched her shoulder, and said, ‘I believe you, Penny. Now please help me bring him back’.

‘I will do anything you ask of me, Marcus’

‘We need to focus harder now. Tell me, what part of your body was he most fond of? Your hair, your eyes?’

Not wasting any time, she clinically replied, ‘My breasts.’

It was Marcus’s turn to swallow, as he didn’t expect to hear her say that. Keeping a straight face, he asked her to remove her bra so that he could look upon her breasts. She nodded and turned so that he could help her with the fastening.

‘Good,’ he said, unfastening the clip, ‘we must not waste any time with false modesty.’

She turned around to face him. He blinked hard and stared openly at the heavenly sight. The bra had left a slight mark under each cup, but still they were the finest breasts he had ever seen. He sat up and moved closer to her naked torso. He stretched out his hands and asked, ‘how did he used to touch you?’

She took hold of his hands, closed her eyes and used his hands to rub her breasts in a hard clockwise motion. He thought his dick would explode. Seconds later she released her hold out of sheer embarrassment, but he kept his hands firmly fixed on her tits and continued rubbing.

Moments later he changed voice back to Thomas. ‘Pen? Oh Pen, do you really think I could hold you responsible for what happened?’

‘If I had only done what you asked you would never have left the house in such a rage,’ she sobbed.

While still fondling her breasts, he said, ‘what I asked should not make you feel dirty. We are husband and wife. There should be no secrets between us, no barriers. We are one! Or at least that was my understanding.’ His voice had petered out as he had finished his sentence, and he had started to slowly move his hands away from her tits, as if he was drifting away again.

‘No! I won’t let you leave like this!’ shouted Penny, pulling Marcus’s hands firmly back onto her breasts. ‘Stay with me Thomas’. She squeezed Marcus’s hands hard on her tits until Marcus continued his enthusiastic fondling without her help.

‘I need to know that you forgive me. Please say it Thomas. Say that you forgive me! I will do anything to gain your forgiveness, I can’t go on living with this guilt.’

‘Prove your love for me now. Prove it to me before I must depart forever. Show me you truly are sorry and then you will have my forgiveness.’

To Marcus’s amazement, she simply nodded and slowly started pushing him back until he lay flat on the bed. He heard his trouser zip being opened, and felt a tug on his trouser leg as she started to undress him. She didn’t utter a word, until he was completely naked, lying there with an enormous erection pointing north.

‘I love you, Thomas’ said Penny, ‘and I always will.’

Before Marcus had a chance to reply he felt a warm wet sensation around his throbbing dick. He sat up to see the Lady Penny sucking on his fat cock. Her head was bobbing up and down at a frantic pace as she concentrated on the tip of his penis. He couldn’t hide the smile on his face, and he silently mimed a number of swear words as she continued her bobbing action. Not bad for your first every blowjob, thought Marcus.

He tried pushing his dick further into her mouth, but she resisted, simply pulling herself further away from his tool so that her mouth continued only working the tip. She countered every thrust but Marcus wasn’t going to give up that easily. Instead of pushing his dick up at her, he started to relax, implying that Thomas was about to leave the body of Marcus. Penny panicked at the thought of losing Thomas and started sucking harder and slightly deeper to help keep her late husband with her.

Marcus’s ploy had paid off, and now when he trust his dick into her mouth she took as much of his penis as she could manage. After several minutes, his dick was soaked with her saliva, but she carried on waiting on Marcus to command her. A few moments later he told her to stop. His dick loved the oral attention, and Marcus wanted to savour every minute. ‘Now suck me again, but this time, my beloved, I want you to take it all into your mouth.’

She knew better than to argue and opened her mouth to begin her descent. He stopped her abruptly, and added, ‘do it slowly.’

She licked her lips, flicked her golden blond hair over her shoulder and slowly started eating cock. She had managed to get about two-thirds of the way down before she came to a halt. He started at her, and saw that she was trying to shake her head in defeat. She was breathing heavily through her nose. He pressed his hands on top of her head and tried to force the rest of his member into her wide-open mouth. Her lips were stretching trying to cover the remaining length of his cock, but she was short a few centimetres. He pressed her head harder still, causing her to gag, and she came up for air, releasing his cock.

12