PTA Volunteer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers

"I love you, Christine. I love you!" she cried out. She was close now.

Unable to help herself, Christine leaned forward again and kissed Kara. It wasn't quite so out of control with passion this time but somehow was more one of love. With a very fierce tone in between the kisses, Christine answered back.

"I love you, Baby."

While the kisses were tender, her hand wasn't. Christine accelerated her thrusts. Her fingers were slick with Kara's juices and were sliding in and out of Kara's pussy. Each thrust was harder than the last one, pressing in for only one moment before pulling back for the next. She could feel little tremors starting in Kara. That only sparked her to fuck Kara faster. She could feel the moment the dam burst. Kara's pussy clenched hard on her fingers and her whole body tensed for a second or two.

Then Kara started to thrash as her orgasm ripped through her body. Christine kept on fucking her, wanting Kara to cum as hard as she could.

Kara's hands were on Christine's back and her fingers curled to dig the fingernails into Christine's back. Her head jerked away from Christine's to shake back and forth as her hips uncontrollably thrust up and down, riding Christine's fingers. As it peaked, Kara's whole body arched up against Christine's.

"Oh god, Christine! I love you! I love you! I fucking love you!" Kara screamed before collapsing. She went practically limp except for the tremors that continued to ripple through her whole body. But for a moment, her mind went blank and she passed out for a few seconds.

As soon as Christine recognized that Kara had gone over the peak, her pace changed. It became soft and gentle whereas before it had been hard and urgent. She softly nuzzled Kara's neck. As Kara came to, she felt the soft kisses along her skin. She felt so safe and in the right place. She weakly wrapped her arms around Christine and hugged her. Her eyes were shining as she looked into Christine's upraised face.

"Thank you, my Darling! Thank you so much for everything!" Kara said. Her voice was a little shaking to start but grew firm after a little time. "I know this is right. This is where I belong, with you!"

Nodding Christine felt that big smile returning to her face. "It was only in my dreams that I thought it would happen. But now that it has, reality is so much better."

They kissed again. Each kiss was slow and tender. Each one reaffirmed that they were together. There was nothing hurried about it now. They had time.

Then Christine caught a glimpse of the clock. While they might have their whole lifetimes to spend together, that wasn't true of today. It was getting close to when school would be letting out. There would be a lot to do. They were beginning that life and Christine wanted it to start as soon as possible.

"Look at the time, Baby. You are going to need to go soon to meet the bus, as much as I wish we could stay like this."

Kara sighed. "I know. Part of me wishes there was nothing else to think about. It will hard on Nicky, no matter what. In a fantasy world it is just you and me, and nothing we do impacts others; but that isn't reality. So I need to start doing the things that will make reality what I want it to be. I told him last night after John left. He wanted to know why we were arguing. Well I told him about the divorce. I haven't told him about us. I'll do that when he gets home."

"What will you tell him, Baby?" Christine was torn. She knew how hard this was, but she also had her hopes raised that she didn't have to hide things any more.

Kara could sense what was going through Christine's mind. She reached out and took her hand. "I'm going to tell him the truth, my sweet Darling. I told him last night that a long time ago I fell out of romantic love with his father. Today we will talk more about how I was unhappy and lost until I found someone. And I am going to tell him that I was lucky enough to find someone who makes me happy; someone with whom I want to spend the rest of my life. And because I didn't have the courage to end my marriage soon enough, I'm very sorry that I hurt his father and that maybe I hurt him too, but I have to be happy too in order to take care of him.

"I'm not going to hide who we are, Christine," Kara said with a calm voice. "I made my choice. It's out there. I told my family. I told John. I am not going to hide it from Nicky, or anyone else. He loves you. He loves Sierra. It will be hard on him, but all of us will help him. And I think once we are fully moved in here, John will stay at the house. I'm pretty sure we can work out the financial arrangements. And I want him to be part of Nicky's life. He is a good man and a good father."

"I know he is. You're right. It won't be easy but we will work it out." Christine tightened her hand in Kara's. "Okay, you go. When Sierra gets home, I'll tell her." She smiled wide. "You have no idea how happy this is going to make her. She too has learned to hide things." Her smile broke a bit. "She is my daughter. When her mom is unhappy, she is too." A hint of moisture grew at the corners of her eyes. Then she shook it off and her smile returned.

"But we will get the extra bedroom ready for Nicky, and we will figure out something to do for dinner. And we can start this new life together." Christine leaned forward and kissed Kara. Her hand went behind Kara's head and the kiss extended into something long. Finally it ended and they just stayed together for some moments.

Then Christine pulled back. She recognized that Kara would struggle with leaving if she didn't.

"I will see you tonight, Baby," Christine said firmly.

Nodding, Kara rose. She looked down at Christine with a smile. "We'll be home about 4:30." She emphasized the word home.

Christine's smile was huge as she rose up to hug Kara. "I can't wait for you to be home!"

They walked slowly to the door, hand in hand. As Kara opened it, she turned back to Christine. "I love you, Christine. Thank you for your patience. I promise you that it will be worth it." She softly brushed her lips against Christine and smiled again before stepping outside.

Christine stood at the door and watched Kara get into her car and drive off. Not until Kara was no longer in sight did Christine close it. She made a happy little sigh. The day had turned out very different from what she had expected. For the first time in a long time, she felt like it was headed in a positive direction. She wandered into the kitchen. Just as she sat down to take a few moments to think about things, she heard the door burst open.

"Mom! I'm home," Sierra announced herself.

Shaking her head, Christine thought "I guess there is no peace for me." And girls were supposed to be the quiet ones. Soon they would have a little boy here to stir up things. But it was all good. She sighed again in contentment. Life was going to change, but it was a change for which she had been hoping. Christine rose to go give her a hug and tell Sierra about her day.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,311 Followers