PTA Volunteer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers

As they made their way out of the restaurant, it was a good thing that the chances were so remote that they would be recognized. Even though Christine wasn't doing anything in particular, Kara was hanging all over her. She had her arm around Christine in a way that couldn't be mistake for anything other than they were together. Without thinking once she even leaned her head over to kiss Christine's cheek, then her ear then down her neck. Luckily the car was very close. Christine got her in it as quickly as possible.

Driving down the road, Christine placed her hand on Kara's thigh. She softly stroked it. Her fingers slide between Kara's thighs and continued their caresses along her inner thigh. Kara parted her legs a little more. Her hands found grips in the car and squeezed tight. She felt Christine slowly push her skirt higher and higher. Finally the cool air blowing from the car's fan touched her pussy lips. She was exposed for Christine to see her. Any feeling of embarrassment was gone. Now she wanted Christine to see her and desire her, the way she desired Christine.

At a stop light, Christine took the opportunity to look down at Kara's pussy. "Oh, that is a pretty pussy. Such a nice little trimmed bush." She noticed how Kara's cheeks became flushed all of a sudden. "You did that for me, didn't you, baby?" She took her finger and made Kara look at her.

"Yes," she whispered.

"You wanted to look pretty, everywhere ... you didn't even understand what you wanted but you still got your little pussy ready for me anyway." Christine leaned over and softly kissed Kara. Her tongue gently touched and played with Kara's. As the kiss ended, the light turned green and the car started to roll again.

When she placed her hand back on Kara, this time is was much closer to her pussy. Christine's fingers made little light circles. Each circle came a little closer. She could feel Kara's hips moving back and forth. She doubted that Kara was aware of it. As her fingers came into contact with the little hairs, Christine stopped the circular motion. Now her fingers just softly moved up and down. She felt the little wispy hairs slide over her fingers. She made the movement inward even slower now. Her fingertips were starting to feel moist. Then they brushed against Kara's pussy lip. Kara let out a gasp. Very carefully, Christine felt her way along it, moving up and down the length. She made sure not to cross over to the slit beside it. The movement of Kara's hips had become more forceful.

"That feels so good, doesn't it baby?" Christine asked in a soft voice. "Don't you like the feeling of my fingers touching your pussy?" When Kara nodded, Christine whispered again, "Say it, baby."

"I like how you are touching me. Your fingers feel good on my pussy!" Kara gasped out. As she said that, she was rewarded with Christine's fingers sliding into her slit. They ran up and down, being very careful to avoid her clit.

"Oh God, yes," Kara exclaimed.

Now Christine was on the freeway and had to focus more. She contented herself with just a slow pulsing in and out of Kara's slit. It kept Kara on the edge but it was not enough to push her over it. Kara of course wanted more. She let go of her grip and put her hand on the back of Christine's and tried to drive it deeper. But Christine was quite strong and the effort didn't work. Kara just tried to lay back and let Christine tease her. She kept her hand on Christine's, softly caressing it.

When they came to their exit, Christine frustrated Kara further by taking her hand away. They were in familiar territory now and she wanted to be careful. But first she lifted up her fingers to Kara's mouth. Kara instantly flicked her tongue out to clean them. She had of course tasted herself before. This time it was different. She wondered how Christine would taste. Would it be very different or just a variation. Her body trembled with the desire to know. She quickly finished her task by sucking each finger into her mouth and making sure that it was clean.

For the remainder of the drive, they just quietly held hands. Kara's skirt had fallen down enough that it just looked like it had slide up when sitting down. Her pussy continued to throb and her hips wouldn't stop their movement. She didn't remember ever being that excited. As they pulled up to Christine's house, Kara felt impatience at how slow the garage door opened and then closed behind them.

As soon as it was closed, Kara turned and kissed Christine hard. She tried to pour all her sexual frustration into that kiss to let Christine know how much she wanted it. Both women lost themselves in the kiss. Christine's tongue was aggressive in seeking Kara's but it was welcomed. They swirled around and against each other. Finally they had to come up for air.

Christine looked into Kara's eyes. "So are you ready to be fucked, baby?" she simply asked.

"Like I never have before, Christine," Kara replied.

Hand in hand, they went into the house and Christine directed them to the bedroom. As she entered, Christine checked the clock. Good, they would have about two hours before Kara would have to head home to meet the school bus. There was a twinge in Christine. She knew it wouldn't be enough, not for either of them, but it was what they had.

Leaving Kara standing in front of her, Christine sat down on an easy chair. She looked up at Kara with her wicked grin back in place. "Undress for me," Christine commanded.

For a moment, Kara wasn't sure what to do and then her mind slipped into gear. Her imagination created suitable music for the occasion. Her body picked up the beat. Only she could hear it, but Christine could certainly see it in Kara's body. Kara began to swing her hips back and forth. Her hands slide down her body, touching her hard nipples. They went down over her flat belly to brush over her pussy, covered for now by her skirt. Lower and lower they went, all the way down her legs. Kara's exercise routine had her extremely flexible. When she touched her toes, she was almost completely bent in half. Tossing her head back and forth to the beat in her mind, she started to come back up. Kara lifted her head and met Christine's eyes. When her finger tips got to her skirt, Kara began to slide that up. She pulled it up until her pussy was almost exposed. At the last second she dropped it back down. Caressing her upper body, Kara gyrated and slowly turned around. When she faced away from Christine, she started to go down again. This time she changed how she was moving. Kara started to bounce first one foot then the other. It made her ass move in a most delightful way.

When she was completely bent over, Kara looked back over to Christine to check the effect she had been having on Christine. It made her smile a very sexy smile. Christine was showing the first real signs of how excited she was. One hand was gently stroking one breast while the other was between her legs, pressing against the crotch of her jeans. Kara ran her tongue along her lips then started to straighten up again. This time her hands were on the backs of her legs and she slid her skirt up even higher. She exposed her tight smooth ass to Christine, as she slowly danced in a circle around. Her skirt was still covering her pussy though. It seemed to Kara that Christine was very disappointed that she didn't get to see it.

Now she slowly moved closer so that her feet were almost touching Christine's. She started slowly rocking her hips from side to side. Her fingers touched the top of her skirt, running along the bare skin. When they reached the button, she quickly undid it. The loose skirt started to slide down with Kara's hands alternatively helping it go down and then pulling it up. Little by little, she exposed her pussy. This time it was Christine who made a little gasp. Finally Kara let it slip from her fingers and fall to the ground. She stepped out of it and moved a little more forward to Christine.

As much as she was enjoying stripping for Christine, Kara had to also admit that she was wanting to get the preliminaries over and actually start touching Christine and being touched by her. She reached down and pulled off her top without any further teasing, tossing it away. Then she straddled Christine and sat on her lap.

Kara giggled when she reached back to undo her bra. The motion pushed her breasts right into Christine's face. It wasn't what she intended but she liked the result. Christine started kissing her breasts, first through her bra and then when it fell away, along the bare skin. Kara's hands slid into Christine's hair and pulled her close. Christine's kisses went first along the sides but then she made her way to one of Kara's hard little nipples. Her tongue stroked it first. That caused a delicious shudder to ripple down Kara. Then very gently, Christine sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue continued to play with it.

The sensation seemed to shoot right though Kara. She had never before come just from having her breasts touched but she was almost there when Christine lifted her mouth. Kara let out a groan of disappointment. Her fingers tightened on Christine's hair and tugged just a little.

"Hold on, baby. I'm going to let my little slut cum real soon. Trust me," Christine said as she ran her fingers down Kara's back. "Help me with my top, baby." Kara hurriedly pulled off Christine's top and then followed it by removing her bra. In her excitement, she struggled just a little. She felt almost like a teenage boy with how long it took her. Finally it was off and she could admire Christine. Their bodies were very different. Whereas Kara was young, Christine was older and more mature. Her breasts sagged just a little but were still delightful with nice long nipples. They were heavier than Kara's as well. She reached out to touch them, tracing the shape.

"Mmmm, that feels good," Christine purred. "But let me up so that I can take off these jeans." Before doing so, Kara leaned forward and softly kissed each nipple. Then she stood while Christine unzipped them and took them off. Her panties came with them so she was now naked sitting on the chair. Kara knew that Christine wasn't perfect but right now she couldn't see any imperfections.

Standing up, Christine took a step towards Kara and pushed her just a little in the direction of the bed. Her voice was very husky. "Get on the bed, baby. Now it's time to really play."

Kara backed up until she fell back on to the bed. She moved up a bit and waited for Christine to come to her. Her body was all available now for Christine to see. One leg was pulled up so that it opened up her pussy. Christine could see how wet she was. Kara held out her arms as Christine joined her on the bed. This time there was nothing between them. The feeling of skin on skin was breathtaking. Christine's arms slide around Kara and pulled her close. Their mouths met in another deep kiss.

In between the kisses, Kara was alternately moaning and begging Christine to make love to her. This time there would be no additional foreplay. Their bodies were already pressing against each other, seeking out just the right touch. Christine, with her experience, expertly moved so that legs slipped between legs. Kara gasped as she felt Christine's thigh press against her pussy. She tried to mimic what Christine was doing. Slowly they built up a motion. It was so different than what she had known before. There seemed to be a much greater aware of the other person's needs and the intensity of the kiss continued. Kara could feel how every little thing she did was reflected in Christine's reaction and loved the things that she did in return.

As they began to thrust harder and harder against each other, Kara couldn't help but scraping her nails down Christine's back. She knew she was leaving marks but she was so excited. Suddenly she felt her release start. She felt the orgasm rip through her whole body, buck and shuddering.

For her part, Christine had been close already but still had enough self-control as to be able to hold off cumming until Kara started. Once that happened, she pressed against Kara's spasming body in a way that just enough to start her own orgasm. Their kissing was now interspersed with gasps and moans and words that didn't always make sense.

Kara peaked with a long scream of "Oh Christine!" Her body fell limp except for some slowly dying twitches. Her hands now were caressing Christine's back as she felt her lover's own orgasm slowly die away. Christine slowly became more aware of her surroundings and gently turned them so that they were facing each other on their sides.

Regaining her breath, Christine reached up and softly stroked Kara's face. "That was so hot, baby. Most of the time, I want it slower and to take it's time. But I think you and I both needed it fast and hard this time."

Kara responded by kissing Christine. It was long and had a delicate passion that was different than their kisses before, but every bit as satisfying. "I couldn't have waited another second, Christine. I needed you to just fuck me."

While they recovered from the intensity of the sex, both of them slowly caressed each other. Now there was nothing urgent about it. When Kara found that touching a spot on the side of Christine's breast made her shiver, she spent a few minutes exploring that before moving on. Christine discovered that Kara loved being kissed along her collarbone. And not just kisses, it excited her to have Christine flick her tongue along it, and then gently pull on Kara's skin with the lightest grip of her teeth. Each woman seemed to take her turn in finding something new.

Slowly their excitement began to build again. Christine could tell that Kara was ready to go further and left off playing with her breast. She rolled up on top of Kara again, this time lower. She kissed between Kara's breasts then slowly began to explore lower. Her head moved from one side to another, kissing, touching with her tongue and blowing softly on the moistened skin. Kara's hips started to flex again, down then up, pressing against Christine's body.

Finally Christine was between Kara's legs. Christine could smell the scent of Kara's excitement. It filled her senses and that in itself was exciting to Christine. Brushing her lips against Kara's little pussy hairs, Christine felt little drops of moisture coating her lips. Her tongue darted out for a first taste of the tangy stuff. A growl escaped from her throat. Then she softly ran her tongue to trace the outer edges of where Kara had hair. With each caress of her tongue, Kara's hips moved upwards. Her hands were in Christine's hair, not pushing her down but rather just softly stroking her head.

As Christine reached the lowest part of Kara's pussy, she found the beginning of her slit. Christine's tongue flicked forward to part her. The evoked a loud groan from Kara. Then gently, slowly, Christine moved her tongue all the way up. Kara's legs pulled away to help open her up. Just as she reached the top, Christine was very careful to not touch Kara's clitty. Instead she pushed Kara's lips to the side and just skirted past it. This time the groan was one of disappointment. Looking up at Kara, Christine flashed another wicked, evil grin. Returning her attention to her target, Christine continued to travel up and down Kara's pussy with her tongue. Each pass, she tried to come a little closer to Kara's clitty.

Kara started to say "please" each time. It started softly and gently. Each pass increased its intensity and longing. Her fingers were starting to tighten in Christine's hair, trying to pull Christine against her pussy. But Christine was too strong. She would get there when it was time.

With Kara begging, Christine flicked her tongue against Kara's clitty. It was sending an electric shock through Kara. Her whole body jerked. Christine followed up by another stroke and then another. She began to vibrate her tongue as she stroked Kara. It was moving her clitty back and forth. Kara's passion quickly grew. She was thrusting herself against Christine. With Kara's movements, Christine found it hard to keep in place and had to press her face against Kara's pussy. Her lips sought out Kara's clitty and captured it. Her tongue made broad, hard lashes.

Kara could feel Christine play with her clitty. Her excitement built. Kara's legs wrapped around Christine's upper body. The feeling was amazing. Christine was touching all the right places to bring her the maximum pleasure. Kara pressed her pussy down in to Christine, trying to reach an even higher place.

Her face covered with Kara's juices, Christine went after Kara with enthusiasm. Her motion changed. Now she moved back and forth between flicking Kara's clitty and thrusting her tongue as deep as she could into Kara's pussy. She could feel Kara responding to the tongue fucking. Kara was beginning to thrash around, head moving from side to side. Her legs curled around Christine's back, pulling herself down against Christine. All of a sudden, Kara's body went still for one second and then she let loose.

Cumming, Kara screamed her pleasure to Christine who couldn't tell exactly what the scream was. As Kara's body thrashed around the bed, Christine kept ahold of Kara and her faced pressed tight against her pussy. Christine's tongue thrust in and out, feeling the spasms running through Kara. Her hair was still in Kara's grasp, being pulled hard enough to hurt. But Christine didn't let it distract her. She wanted Kara to have an incredible orgasm. Her talented tongue continued to fuck Kara's pussy as long as Kara was cumming.

Slowly Kara's moans became more understandable. She was just saying over and over again "Christine, oh Christine."

As the orgasm slowly died, Christine's urgency went away. A soft stroking of her tongue replaced the hard thrusts. She loved the taste of Kara's juices and sought them wherever they were. Delicate flicks cleaned up Kara's thighs. Then she licked down between her ass cheeks, gathering the cum that had pooled there. Christine could hear Kara making little whimpers. She wasn't ready or even able to start getting excited again, but it obviously felt good to Kara.

At last Christine seemed satisfied that she had it all. Slowly she started moving back up Kara's body. She made no attempt to arouse Kara again. This time it was just soft gentle caresses that conveyed the tenderness that Christine felt for Kara. When they were face to face, the two women embraced each other.

Kara nestled in against Christine and sighed happily. She felt utterly spent. Christine started to stroke her hair. The repetitive brushing of fingers through her hair began to make Kara sleepy. As she drifted between awake and asleep, Kara's arms tightened around Christine and her lips lightly brushed against Christine's neck. In her drowse, Kara smiled in response to the little sigh that her new lover made at the touch of lips on skin.

Catching sight of the clock, Christine made a second sigh but it was noticeably different from the previous one. As she expected, time had flown by. There was only about 20 minutes before Kara would have to head home to meet the school bus. There was no more time for play, no matter how much she wanted to extend it.

"Baby?" Christine said, taking her hand from Kara's hair. Kara didn't seem to notice at first and she had to repeat herself a little louder.

"Yes ...." Kara paused for a second. She wasn't quite sure what to call Christine. Finally she just said what she was feeling. "Yes, darling?"

The endearing tone that she used made Christine tighten her arms and hug Kara more tightly. She bent her head forward to kiss the tip of Kara's nose. That in turn made Kara smile and her eyes sparkled as she looked at Christine.

"I don't know how to say this, baby, but the bus will be coming soon. We need to get up," Christine said as she gently stroked Kara's cheek.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,310 Followers