Pub Games

Story Info
Amanda forces Scott to 'go public'.
3.8k words
4.37
56.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very beautiful young woman flicked her hair-long, thick, honey blonde hair-back from the front of her face, and looked down at the young man in the sleeping bag next to her. He was lying down, she was sitting up, the sleeping bag just covering her from the hips down. Like both of them, the sleeping bag smelt slightly of sweat, strongly of sex, as in fact did all of the little tent. Outside in the camping ground of the holiday resort island, voices could be heard as other young people headed off to one or another of the many beaches, some to the shops or cafes for late breakfasts, one or two even were heading off to the famous island pub to wait for it to open, to have the drink they believed would help them recover from all the drinks of the night before.

Scott looked up at this amazing young woman he had met only three days before. Just hours off the ferry, they had gotten to talking on the beach, then they had swum together, then dinner together, then the pub together, then back here to her tent together. He had stayed the night with her, as he had the night after and last night, the sex was pretty incredible, and frequent. The sex here in this sleeping bag, the sex at the beach the night before, the sex in the water yesterday afternoon. He was still in a state of disbelief, he thought girls like this only existed in bad movies, or mental fantasies, or corny stories. But no, she was real, her name was Amanda, he did some quick calculations in his head, he had known her for what, the day he arrived, yesterday, and now what had passed of this morning-forty-five hours, and they had fucked, what, seven times, not to mention the three mouth fucks she had give him, once in the toilet at the pub, on the beach last night, just a few hours ago when he had come back from the camping ground toilet, and there were still today and four more days of this holiday to go. He shook his head in disbelief again, but it was real, she was real, the beautiful, half-suntanned, smallish, erect, firm breasts that were in the path between his eyes and her face, they were real, the flat belly and the cute belly-button, the hands that were now brushing her hair, all that was real, the lower belly that he could see, and just the very top of the fuzz of thick, dark brown pubic hair that he could see above the sleeping bag, they were all real, the little stubble of unshaven night growth in her armpits as she moved her arms brushing her hair, all of it real. He had only gone back to the tent he was supposed to be sharing with two of his friends to get changes of clothes, but Amanda was amazing, and hadn't minded that yesterday he had spent much of the day with them, skin diving off the main reef. She didn't seem to mind what he did, provided he was there to fuck when she wanted, and keep her company at the pub at night.

Scott decided he had better get up and go back to the other tent, to get ready for diving again, but his perusal of her amazing body while she brushed her hair had given him a painful erection, and he was embarrassed to lift himself out of the sleeping bag. And the closeness of her to him, and the scent of her, the sex and sleep scents, the fading scents of her perfume and deodorant, and the way her tight breasts swayed so slightly back and forth in rhythm with the brush strokes, all this conspired to convince him that there was no way that erection was going to go away by itself.

Amanda noticed he was looking at her, and she smiled and wiggled her breasts, they didn't wiggle that much, but it caused her nipples to bounce about a bit, and she smiled at Scott again. Not the best fuck she had had, but he was considerate and kind, and she liked him, and she had to admit that twice now he had shown that he was very good with his tongue, much better than most guys their age-they were both twenty-she had had. And anyway, orgasms came easily to her, so he did not have to be an expert. And anyway again, in a few days she would probably never see him again, and she was pleased that as yet he had given no signs of becoming all possessive and clingy, and seemed to understand that this was just some fun while they were on holiday. After this, she would be going east, to take up a good contract that she was hoping would be the perfect next step in her modeling career.

"What are you looking at," she laughed, knowing very well, and her nipples did their little dance again. Brown nipples set in pale brown aureoles, not long like some, but sweet little buttons, enough to get teeth to. Amanda put a hand under the sleeping bag, moved it to Scott's belly, lower. "Oh," she giggled, and her fingers tickled teasingly at the delicate firmness of the skin of his erection, he had a nice cock, she had told him that several times already. Not overly long, but thickish, and it filled her nicely.

Scott moaned a little at the touch of her fingers on his cock.

"Dunno if there's much we can do about this now," she laughed, but she wanted to, "too many people around outside." And to tease him her fingers closed around his cock and started stroking along the shaft, back and forth.

Scott moved a hand under the sleeping bag, found the tops of her thighs, a finger searched out her entrance, but with her free hand Amanda brushed it away, she needed to pee, and any stimulation there could cause a problem.

Just then, one of the many people outside poked his head through the flap of the tent and said good morning.

"Hi Robbie," Amanda said, not bothering to cover herself, and a glint came to her eyes, and her fingers tightened around Scott's cock, and she stroked it a little more firmly under the cover of the sleeping bag, this is going to be fun she thought.

"Hi," Robbie gulped, unable to take his eyes from Amanda's breasts, she didn't mind, she even wiggled them a little, just for him. Robbie forced himself to look away, but fuck she was pretty, fuckin Scott how lucky was he, and now he had the opportunity to tell the third member of their trio, Richard, that hey, you know that chick that hooked onto Scott practically as soon as we got here, she's got great tits man, didn't even try to cover them. That would make Richard furious, and the laughter it would all cause helped alleviate the pain of his sudden erection.

"Scott man, we were going to be heading off soon, it's a fair walk to the back reef," he said to his friend. Vehicles were forbidden on the island.

"Yeah I'm comin' now," Scott did his best to control his voice, and Amanda burst out laughing, her fingers sliding harder and faster along his cock, so hot now in her hand.

It was then Robbie noticed the way the sleeping bag was slightly undulating. Shit, he thought.

"Ok, well, we were gonna be going in ten minutes," and he quickly pulled his head from the tent, stood, and awkwardly walked away. Why couldn't he meet girls like that?

Back in the tent, Scott groaned, and his back arched a little, and between gritted teeth he muttered, "Bitch!" and tried to laugh to take any insult from the word, and then his body shook and he felt the hot wetness spatter from his cock onto his belly, and he relaxed, and looked at Amanda, who was still struggling to control her laughter.

"I'm comin now," she mimicked, taking her hand from the sleeping bag, and licking a little spit of Scott's come from it. "You didn't mind that though did you," she was still laughing. His come tasted ok, though still a bit alcoholy from the night before. "Neat way to start the day huh?" and when he went to put his hand on her breast she brushed it away, and he was worried that she was angry at him, but she was still laughing. She passed him the pair of her undies that had been flung off the night before, and he took them and wiped his belly with them, knowing that was what she wanted him to do, even without her saying anything. To his surprise though, she then took them from him and put them on, then a t-shirt, and she grabbed a towel and a change of clothes. He dressed while she did this.

"So, you're going diving?' she asked, looking forward to the day.

"Yeah. Ok?" and he saw a frown on her face.

"Why wouldn't it be?" she said, and her voice was soft and kind again now, and she kissed him quickly on the lips to show she wasn't at all angry. Why should she be?

"I'll see you at the beach about four then," she stated, and he agreed, and she went on, "I'll wear my easy access bikini." And she winked at him, and laughed. Scott left the tent, she's crazy, he thought, but oh wow, how fucking beautiful.

Amanda went off to the shower block. Scott went off to join his friends.

She spent the rest of the day avoiding the friends she had come to the island with, she roamed around the settlement and cabin areas of it for hours, stopping only for lunch and a drink every now and then. The object of her search was the couple who had had sex in the front beer garden of the famous old pub the night before. Right there, an hour or so before closing, on the lawn, surrounded by hundreds of holiday goers, this couple had fucked, and Amanda had been close enough to see what was going on, and she had practically had an orgasm watching, and Scott had been staggered, but like many others, unable to take his eyes off them. The only reason Amanda wanted to find them was to find out if they had gotten into trouble at all. After hours, as the time to meet Scott at the beach approached, she saw them, away in the distance, heading in the direction of the pub. Amanda smiled to herself, and nearly let out a cheer. That meant they hadn't gotten into trouble, the procedure on the island for trouble makers was to throw them off, put them on the first ferry back to the mainland.

"Cool," she did say, out loud, to herself, and smiled delightfully at the middle-aged man who glanced at her as she spoke to herself. Then she walked very light-heartedly back to her tent, stripped out of her undies and shorts and blouse and bra, put on a very pretty pink bikini, threw a long t-shirt over that, grabbed a towel and sandals and bag and headed off to the main beach, the one where, the previous afternoon, she had sat on Scott's cock as he squatted in the water, and she had had an orgasm not twenty metres from a crowd of swimmers, and she had ducked her head into the water and screamed her orgasm at the harmless little fishlings that swam there.

Scott and Robbie and Richard were already there when she got there, and they smiled and said hello and so on as she sat on her towel and lifted her t-shirt over her head, and Robbie couldn't take his eyes from the her bikini top and the little pink cups that held those beautiful breasts he had seen that morning. Richard ogled too, and was jealous of Robbie, and waited expectantly for a glimpse of more than the insides and tops of those beautiful breasts, about size 34b he figured, because he was like that, and then he let his eyes wander to the triangle of pink fabric over her mound, and he wanted desperately to do more than just see what was inside them, and started planning in his head how to get Scott hopelessly drunk so that he could fuck the slut instead.

Eventually Robbie and Richard headed off to the pub, and Amanda coaxed Scott out into deeper water, where she hugged up close to him, and they lowered to their shoulders in the water, and Amanda pushed her bikini top above her breasts, and pressed them hard against Scott's also naked chest, and she pushed her lower belly against his crotch, and was pleased to feel the hardness inside his boardshorts. She kissed him, quite deeply, then pulled her face from his, and made little grinding thrusting movements of her hips and crotch against his. Finding out the sex-at-the-pub-couple had not gotten into trouble had made her unbearably horny.

"Shall we do what we did yesterday?" Scott whispered, sure that if she continued what she was doing against his crotch he would come very quickly.

"Only," and she increased the pressure of her mound against his bulge, "if you promise me something." And being only twenty, and unable to resist the demands his cock made on his sense of reason, of course Scott said yes.

Amanda undid the velcro of his boardshorts, and gently eased his erection from them.

"You have to promise," she said, feeling his fingers fumbling at the leg band of her bikini, as she guided his cock in that direction, "that tonight about ten o'clock you will fuck me on the lawn of the pub, like that couple last night did."

Scott started so suddenly that his cock slipped from her hand.

"You're kidding," he said, and noted she did not take hold of his cock again.

"You have to promise," she said, and her hand hovered by his cock, "do you want this to be inside me or not?" and he knew what was being implied. The pressure was too much, maybe he could get her too drunk to remember, but anyway he said yes, he promised, and felt her hand take his cock, guide it back to her entrance, she moved, and he felt the warm silkiness of her cunt close around his cock and Amanda started slowly moving up and down on it.

"This is how we'll do it," she whispered, her breathing now a little different. "You'll lie on your back...I've got a flared skirt...oh...I'll sit on you...uh...and we'll do it...hmm...oh...ok?...you promised," and her eyes closed, and he felt her gripping at him, and he came into her, and at the same time she came, but this time she didn't duck her head under the water, instead she put her mouth to his and made a few little gasping noises into his mouth, and pulled away, and just squatted there in the water, a smile on her face.

Scott looked at her. What she had made him promise terrified him, but the likelihood that if he didn't, she would find someone else who would, caused a funny feeling of panic in his belly. Or was that panic at what he had promised her?

All evening, from when they left the water, back to the camping ground, to when he and the others waited for her at the fish and chip café, to the walk to the pub, there was that panic. A couple of very quick beers calmed it though, she had chosen a bench table on the outer edge of the beer garden, they watched the sun setting, and after a few more beers he felt fine. The whole time, Amanda had a contented smile on her face, and she was very friendly to everybody, even at one point agreeing to dance with both his friends. And she looked beautiful, stunning, her model looks magnificently accentuated by the way she was dressed. She was wearing a bright yellow skirt, the sort that were tight at the hips, then flared out, long down to her knees, so that the lower half of the skirt waved seductively whenever she walked. Above that she was wearing a simple white blouse, and under the blouse could be detected a shimmery white bra. Under the skirt, Scott had made a point of noticing once when she sat down, she was wearing a pale blue pair of undies.

The evening passed happily, it was a balmy summer evening, the breeze from the nearby beach cooled the large crowd of holiday goers as they drank, danced, discussed the day's fishing or swimming or diving or exploring, or as they circled each other looking for a bedmate for the night. Scott was glad he did not have to worry about that, he smiled to himself quite often.

This helped him keep his mind off the promise he had made to Amanda, though as the evening wore on, and the beers he had took him to the mellow stage, and Amanda's continual touching of him, and giving him little kisses, and rubbing her hand on his thigh, and brushing across his crotch, as the scent of the perfume she was wearing became stronger and stronger in his nostrils, he felt hornier and hornier, and had pretty well reached that stage where he had all the courage in the world, and was willing to do anything for her. Not once, whenever he put his hand under that pretty skirt, and felt the warmth of the inside of her thigh, not once did she brush his hand away.

Just before ten, then, she whispered to him that she needed to pee. She added, "You go and wait for me over there," and she pointed to the grassy area in the centre of the beer garden, that same patch of grass where the unknown couple had fucked the night before.

Scott felt a sudden trembling in his legs, and a pained hardening of his cock, he gulped down the rest of his beer, rushed to the bar, bought two more, swallowed one of them down without taking a breath, then carried the other, his hand trembling, to the edge of the grassed area, where he sat down to wait for Amanda. He was about half way through the beer when she appeared next to him, a radiant smile on her face, she had been almost sure that he would not be there.

"Ready?" she said sitting down next to him. He had to admit to himself that he was.

"You're crazy," he whispered, and put the beer on the grass.

"That's what everyone says," she laughed. "Lie down." And Scott did as she told him. He lay down on the grass, his cock ached and in his mind he was terrified, but his brain was no match for his cock. With a smile of satisfaction that some people were watching looking at her already, Amanda went to him and straddled him, spread the flared skirt out to cover Scott's belly and his thighs behind her, and of course the crotch of him that she was sitting on. She did not rush these preparations, and Scott noticed, as she lifted the front of her skirt, that she had taken her undies off, and he caught a glimpse of that beautiful, sweet-scented bush. Behind her a middle-aged man caught a glimpse of a very pretty bare bum, a lovely crack, and the smallest hint of her vulva, aroused. He gulped his beer, and hoped his wife took her time in the toilet.

Amanda put one hand under her skirt, lifted her weight from Scott just enough to be able to unzip his jeans, as her fingers closed around his cock she bent her head to Scott and whispered, "Put your hands under your head." This leaning forward gave the middle-aged guy, and others around him, another glimpse of her beautiful arse. People close by began to stand up, others sat on the grass for a more eye-level view, word began to spread through the crowd, and people from the edges of the beer-garden started to shuffle closer. Robbie, who had come out of the pool-room looking for them, nearly dropped his beer when he saw what was about to happen

Amanda had Scott's cock free of his jeans now, and she held it beneath her, covered by her skirt, loving the hardness and heat of it, she lowered herself onto it, feeling it open her entrance, the sliding of it up into her, she clenched her cunt close on it, then started a rhythmic rising and falling, her eyes closed, but her ears very much open to the cheering she could hear around her, to Scott's stifled moans, he could feel the wetness around his cock increasing, his hips moving to meet hers with each of her rises and falls, she was moaning very softly, she knew it would not take long, for a second she stopped moving, she leant down to Scott again and whispered, "I won't stop until I feel you come in me," and then sat back up, rising and falling, the tension in her body rising and rising, her thighs tightened on Scott's and she gasped as an orgasm washed through her, her eyes opened, and she smiled at the crowd, though they were all a bit blurry, and she wondered if she had ever felt happier, as there was a sudden surge of heat deep in her belly, and Scott grunted, and the heat of his orgasm joined the washing of her own inside her body, and the crowd was cheering and clapping, and the middle-aged guy's wife struggled to get through the crowd, and his eyes had never left Amanda's skirt-covered bum, and the occasional glimpses of her bare arse as her movements or the wind blew it up, until she thought to press it down again, though she didn't really care, and he was clapping loudly, he watched her adjusting something under the front of her dress, she had put Scott's sticky hot cock back in his jocks, she zipped him up, and with trembling legs stood up from him, she felt a little trickle drip onto her thigh, she put her hand out to help him up. He stood, she put her arm around him, kissed him on the cheek, to the sound of an ovation of cheering and clapping that could be heard all over the pub, and beyond. Taking Scott's hand, Amanda made her way through the crowd, which parted to acknowledge them, still the clapping went on.

12