Public Access Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

As I was being forced in front of the women, I saw up their dresses again to peeks of their panties which only made my dilemma all the worse. I was so hard and so turned on that there was no way I could cum, or "be milked" as Penny called it.

It was then that I learned a lesson about my own cock.

The "maid" turned out to be a hired expert cockswoman. Bubba pushed me into the bedroom and laid me back while the women gathered around to watch. Our little maid came in totally nude and began to work on me with gusto. Her mouth swallowed and sucked on me while her hands worked over my balls.

But even she was stumped. "This guy is one hard mutherfucker," she said to the group, "and I don't know if he'll cum tonight."

Penny was now ready to bring out the big guns.

Her big 'uns.

"Oh yeah," she said, "then let's see what he thinks about this. Bill's being dying to see these."

Penny started unbuttoning her blouse. I was fixated. The whole room got still and quiet.

One button, two, three, all of them. Her blouse opened to reveal a lacy bra with huge cups. Half way down her slope the cups began their work of lifting up her enormous tits.

I started to gasp, because I'd fantasized about seeing Penny's boobs for so long.

But that was just the tip, so to speak, of the show.

"Bubba, do do that voo doo that you do so well," Penny said to our goon of a cameraman.

"You see," Bill, "I never told you that Bubba here is my husband."

Shit! My mind was already spinning. Bubba. Penny's husband? And with that, big Bubba grasped my eleven thick inches of cock and gave me the hand job from hell while a good dozen of the town's matrons watched him do me.

In spite of my resistance, I had to admit to Bubba's expertise. He obviously was a first rate cocksman.

I looked over at the petite naked maid with her clean shaven pussy, then over at Penny who was touching her bra with her fingers, tormenting me with the vision and anticipation – while HER HUSBAND was embarrassing me in front of Mrs. Morgan and the others.

Penny waited until visible beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. Then she slowly reached back and unclasped her bra. She covered her tits so the bra wouldn't fall down. She smiled at me and asked me to describe her tits.

"What do you think they look like, Billy?" Haven't you fantasized about them? You must have pictured my tits and my nipples. Tell us what you saw in your dreams. Tell us."

She pressed her unfastened bra cups to her breasts, "What do they look like, Billy?"

I couldn't talk normally. Christ, I was being jerked by a gorilla while a tiny naked vixen was there in front of me and all these well dressed women watching me.

Finally I gasped, "They're so huge, god, Penny, can I see them?"

"Oh, you can do better than that, Billy, tell me what you did to yourself when you thought about my titties."

"Big," I gasped, "big brown nipples, big and round and huge!"

"Like this?" she said as she let her bra fall.

There swaying above me were two of the finest breasts made in the U.S.A. Indeed her nipples were big, but they had elongated points that were sticking out and appeared to be very very excited and hard. I'm sure she was as turned on as I was.

"How's it going there, Billy?" "You gonna cum for us now?"

For some reason, it was like my dick was a block of cement. It was super hard and wanted more and more before it would surrender its load of semen.

I could barely whisper while Bubba forced me to my feet and kept up a merciless stroking pattern on my knob. All I could say to Penny was a whispered, "pussy."

"What's that, Billy, what did you say?"

Bubba practically threw me over an overstuffed chair, my head down on the seat with my legs curved over the back while my huge cock was pointing to the ceiling. Very very exposed and very easy for everyone to stroke – which they did.

"Why Billy, do you want to see pussy?" Penny asked.

I practically blacked out at the thought of what was going on. Ladies kept squirting joy juice on my dick and using two hands at a time to push and pull my dong. And now, was a pussy being offered?

"Who do you want, dear Billy? Whose pussy will make you cum?"

I barely gasped, "Mrs. Morgan."

"How about it, Doris, are you willing to let this cheater, this vermin, this asswipe who tricked us all into letting him get his jollies see your pussy?"

Mrs. Morgan didn't hesitate. She stood just above the chair where I was being pinned down. Her salt and pepper hair cut into a short well groomed look, she reached down and lifted up her dress.

There atop those well toned and tanned legs were the same lacy panties I remembered. Her flat stomach made the bulge of her pubic region look all the more puffy.

Suddenly, I felt like a dam breaking in my loins. The sights of Penny's big tits and now Mrs. Morgan's panty covered pussy was doing its work.

Mrs. Morgan started to inch down her panties when all of a sudden I released my first rocket of cum juice. I screamed as the first jet of jism launched a couple of feet straight up into the air.

Bubba took over. He knew cocks. I was primed, now he would drain me for the girls. The next one started to achieve maximum distance, landing on the little maid's tits. Bubba aimed me like a fire hose while he squeezed my balls for maximum extraction. An upstroke on the cock combined with a firm downstroke on the ballsack empties the cum and increases the distance of the sperm rockets.

I closed my eyes in concentration and ecstasy as four, five six, finally fourteen full spurts had ejected up to three and four feet skyward and splattered back down on my chest and all over the chair. My eleven inch gun was smoking.
I opened my eyes a looked up pleadingly as Mrs. Morgan redraped her pretty legs, denying me what I most wanted. Her panties back in proper place, she let her dress fall modestly to its proper position.

My cock remained inflated and turgid and a little streamlet of cum continued to flow gently. But it laid over on its side like a good boy.

Penny took the microphone again, "Well, as we were saying, and now that you're properly prepared for the interview, where did you say you were from?"

Everyone laughed as the camera continued to roll, and they all went home with a video copy of today's show.

Still naked, with a long limp floppy cock fully exposed to her, Mrs. Morgan walked by me on her way to her Mercedes, "Billy, you slime, if you ever let film of me get out of your hands, I'll use this film of you to get my revenge." Then she reached into her purse, "Before you leave town, give me a call."

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12