Public Cross Dressing Experience Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers

The last few feet. He entered the Metronome and the darkness reduced her vision. The hostess approached him and said, "Good morning. Do you have a reservation Ma'am?"

What a feeling, being called ma'am automatically. "Tessa Green made the reservation."

"Ah yes, they've been waiting for you. Right this way ma'am."

The restaurant was huge, and sparsely occupied as it was still early for lunch. As they walked, the hostess made small talk, "Beautiful day, isn't it. You look lovely. By the way, I just love your shoes. Where did you get them?"

Tough question. Internet? Better say something else. She made up the name of a store in Seattle which seemed to satisfy her. Tess and Jen greeted her at the table, doing the female hug and cheek peck with grace and elegance before they all sat down.

They just sat and smiled at each other, shaking their heads, for a few moments. Jen spoke up finally, "I honestly can't believe it. You look great. Are you having any fun? Here, have some wine." She poured a glass of Chenin Blanc and passed it to her.

"I've alternately died of embarrassment and ecstasy, death by a thousand cuts. I think I've had enough though. This corset is so tight I don't even know if I can eat much lunch before we go home."

Tessa and Jen exchanged glances and smiled.

Passing an envelope to Donna, Tessa said, "Here is your next set of instructions."

"What? Come on, wait a minute. We ARE going home after this, right?"

"It's a long day Donna. Lots to do yet before we sleep. You're a woman for a day. Enjoy it. I know I am." Tess handed the menu to Donna who took it and placed it beside the unopened envelope.

"No, this is enough Tess. Come on. This has been terrifying and fun, but I want to go home. My feet are killing me, and my corset is squishing me to death. Besides, I need to go to the bathroom and I don't know how long I can hold it."

Tess spoke up, "The bathrooms are over there. Oh, and if you don't want to play our game, just say so. Remember, you have no credit card, no cash, and no means to get home without us. Just how long do you think you could go? It's a long walk to Braeside with heels on, don't you think? Oh, and wait till we show you the pictures."

It was ten miles. And the slightlt veiled threat of Facebook exposure was pretty clear. He opened the envelope and read:

The Olay Bar on Seventeenth Avenue (2 blocks from here) opens up at 4:00. Go there and choose either a table or sit at the bar, spending the time drinking alone. We should be done at the Metronome by about 2:00, so that means you'll have about 2 hours to kill. Go where you want. We've arranged for you to run a tab at the Olay. Just say your name is Donna. We'll come by and pick you up at 6 o'clock for supper. Make sure you don't let anyone else pick you up, so don't get too drunk. And keep your makeup fresh. Good practice for a woman. LOL

Donna looked at her two lesbian friends with her mouth open, and shook her head. "Please. Come on. I'm not going to do this." But she knew she did have to do it. They had cleverly removed any choices from her. He was "she" for today.

They just smiled at her and the server interrupted them asking for orders. After ordering, Donna asked again, "Tess? Jen? Oh God, you've really done it this time haven't you? You're going to make me do this. What if someone figures me out?"

"Funnier still," laughed Tess, "I guess you'll just have to play the part perfectly won't you?"

Donna downed her wine in about sixty seconds and held out her glass for more.

"Take it easy girl, or you'll get picked up at the bar," Jen laughed.

Donna, realizing there was no choice in this real life play, said, "Well, at least he'd fucking take me home!"

Laughing, they did a toast to that, and Donna said, "I really, really need to go to the bathroom. What the hell am I going to do?"

"Girls stick together," Tess said, "We can go together."

Apprehensively Donna said, "To the lady's washroom?"

"Now where else do you think you could go looking like that?" Jen stood up first and Donna and Tess followed. Both excited and terrified, Donna entered the empty washroom and entered a stall to pee. As she started to close the door, Tess squeezed into the stall with her and locked the door.

"What the hell are you doing?" whispered Donna.

Tess laughed and returned the whisper, "Your first trip to a woman's washroom, I don't want you to be left alone. Hurry up. Pee." She giggled.

Rather awkwardly and self-consciously Donna did her business and when she finished she started to pull up her panties. Suddenly, Tess pushed her back down on the toilet and got on her knees, taking her cock in her mouth. It didn't take long. Here she was dressed as a woman, passing as a woman, sitting inside a woman's washroom. The fantasy and reality merged within her mind and she emptied herself into Tess's mouth, stifling male grunting as she did so. Tess quickly swallowed and stood up, leaving the stall and returning to the table with Jen, who had been standing guard.

Donna was left gasping and sated in the stall, but it was different now. Fantasy burst like a frail bubble with the orgasm, and she now felt extremely vulnerable.

His name was Don. It was not Donna. He was dressed like a woman. In public. Very public. He contemplated staying in the stall forever, but he knew he couldn't. This was an absolute horror. Several minutes passed and he tentatively opened the stall door and left the room, joining the grinning girls at the table. The meal had been delivered and they were eating. He sat down and silently started to eat as well, washing the food down with copious amounts of Chenin Blanc. They had ordered another bottle.

At 1:45 Tess and Jen got up and went to the washroom again, leaving Donna to sit alone, sipping on coffee, casually but fearfully surveying the remaining patrons. The noon rush was over, and he was beginning to feel more at ease again. Also, the fantasy was returning. It always did. Suddenly his cell phone rang in his purse. Oddly it was Tess.

"The bill has been paid. You're on your own. See you at six. Have fun." Click.

Oh God, she thought, here we go. Donna left the table and went to the washroom, this time to fix her makeup, a little bit more mascara, some powder and lipstick. This was it, but where to go? Oh God, where do I go, she thought?

Exiting the restaurant, she surveyed the area and froze. There was no place that she could see that would afford her invisibility.

The young girl taking care of the door for the Metronome came over to her and asked, "Ma'am? Can I call you a cab?"

"Oh my God yes. I mean, no. I mean I'm fine. Thank-you."

Donna just started walking, with nowhere to go, just walking. There was no choice. The sun was hot, so she crossed to the shady side of the street and saw a bar or pub that looked like it would be dark and cool, and walked in. The place was called "Jason's Place" and it was as she had hoped, very dark and cool, with only a few men scattered at the bar and tables. She had been in many of these places before and it felt familiar, a feeling she craved at the moment.

She forgot two things. Her name was Donna, not Don. And she had no money. But the fog of the Chenin Blanc at lunch had diminished her judgment just enough, just enough to order a drink when she sat down. It was a bad decision.

sublocked
sublocked
697 Followers
12