Public Exposure Ch. 02

Story Info
Slave is used in bar at her Master's order.
991 words
4.06
66.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is still early in the evening, and soon three friends arrive and join us at our table. One pair is a Mistress and her slave- a couple you have known for some time. The other is a stranger to both of us; a tall man with brown hair and grey eyes, he smiles at us as he sits down and looks at us carefully.

"This is Simon," the woman explains. You look at him warily. "He's just starting out on the scene, still exploring as a new Dom. I'm showing him round, introducing him to people."

You smile and send me to fetch more drinks from the bar. I'm aware that while I'm gone you, the mistress and Master Simon discuss me, but this is none of my business. What you discuss of me with other doms is nothing for me to concern myself with.

While waiting for the drinks, a man approaches me and sits down on a stool beside me. He looks at me for a moment before speaking: "You were the girl in the toilets, right?" I nod. He watches me for a moment and I try not to look at him. "Sexy." I get the drinks and leave.

Back at the table, you are telling Master Simon what had happened. He nods, smiling. "How long have you had her?"

"Oh, about two years now."

"Nice. I'm surprised you haven't taken her in public before now. Sweet girl like her."

The mistress raises an eyebrow. "How do you mean?"

"Sweet thing like her...needs to be shown off."

"I know exactly what you mean," you say. "Did you like to please me in public, slave?"

"Yes, Master. It was thrilling to be so exposed, where people might find us and think it rude."

You turn back to Master Simon. "It's not exactly her first taste of public exposure, anyway. I make her wear a butt plug or sometimes nipple clamps. And I'm quite sure that on some days the ladies' loos at work are permanently occupied by her, masturbating."

"How interesting," Master Simon says, obviously intrigued.

"I wish I could be paid for cumming," the mistress says. You and Master Simon laugh with her, her large breasts heaving in her tight top as she laughs loudly. As she quietens, she observes, "You seem quite interested by the young slave, Simon."

It's clear that he doesn't know what to say.

"Would you like to try her?" you ask.

For a moment he looks too startled to speak. "I...uhm...what do you mean?"

"Slave?" I turn to you. "I want you to go under the table and suck Master Simon off."

Over the noise of the bar, I'm not sure I hear you properly at first, but the look on your face says so much more and I know what you wish of me. "Yes, Master."

Thankfully the bar has a bohemian feel about it, and the owners had thrown heavy, dyed cloths over the tables and they drape three quarters of the way to the floor. If anybody looked down, they would see that someone was under the table on their hands and knees, but the chances of being seen add to the excitement.

You have seen that Master Simon is quite taken by me, and my only thoughts lie in pleasing you. You have leant me to others only once before, so I am somewhat nervous as I slide out of my seat and onto my knees, but you like to remind me what a slave I am, that I am yours and you decide such things as who my body might be given to.

Above my head, the conversation continues and you tell Master Simon that you would like for me to please him. I unzip his trousers and find that his cock is already hard. I pull it out through the slit in the front of his boxers and run my fingers along the veins, feeling them throb.

I circle my finger around the head of his penis and then taste my finger. He already has precum on him. Holding him, I lick up the length of his cock and feel his hips twitch and shudder. His hand slides under the cloth and brushes my face gently, edging me forward.

Under the tablecloth, I can see people moving around in the bar. The noises remind me constantly of where I am, how exposed I really am. The thud of the music, the laughter, the clatter of glasses and the shuffle of feet: I could not forget where I am.

With one hand on his balls, rolling and toying with them, I push the head against my tightened lips, forcing it into slowly my clasped mouth. I can only imagine what his face is like, your reactions, and if other people have noticed as I flick my tongue across his cock and move my lips along its length.

As I move my head faster, up and down over his cock, I grope his balls and feel his hand slide through my hair. He takes a handful of my hair, pulling at it insistently, and begins to cum quickly.

As he cums in my mouth, I feel another hand run through my hair, but stroking me rather than holding me. His hand slides away as his body relaxes and I swallow the load of cum he had shot onto my tongue.

As I kneel up, I realise that the other hand was that of the mistress. She pulls me up to sit beside her. As I scrambled onto a seat and sat up again, wiping the corners of my mouth and straightening my hair, I see someone has joined us.

The man from the bar, who had watched us in the bathroom and loved it, was sat opposite me.

"Slave," you say above the noise, looking from me to him, "your submission is not quite over for the night."