Public Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,501 Followers

Slowly he started to move his hips with my movement, fucking back at my mouth.

He was so hot from taking the pictures and playing with my pussy I knew it would only be a short time before he exploded.

He grunted and held my head in his hands, his hips pumping a little more urgently as he filled my mouth with his cock.

Relaxing my jaw a little I let my tongue roll over his shaft catching the sensitive tip on the upstroke edging him closer and closer to climax.

His breathing was becoming harsh and shallow and I knew that I had lost control as he cried out, holding onto my hair and moving my head back and forth humping my face, pushing his cock hard into my mouth.

All I could do was try and keep my lips clamped round his shaft, relax and let him do all the work until he couldn't hold back any longer.

The first jets of hot cum spurted into my mouth hitting the back of my throat before I could pull away, he shuddered as I pumped his cock with my hand sending streams of sticky cum arching over my breasts.

Squeezing the purple throbbing end between my finger and thumb I let the force of his orgasm subside a little, stroking the shaft a few more times with my other hand before taking just the head between my lips, sucking on it then cleaning the residue off his shaft with my tongue, working on it until his cock went soft.

My legs were cramped as I pulled myself up onto the seat, Sam dried himself off with some tissues then retrieved his overnight bag from the boot, handing me a towel.

I used it along with a bottle of water from my bag to clean myself up then pulled on my dress. Sam pecked me on the cheek as I got out of the car.

Squeezing my buttock he said.

"Wow and I thought this would be a boring trip."

I laughed. "And I woke up this morning horny and missing a little male company so both of our days seem to have worked out"

Sam offered me a lift home, which I gratefully accepted.

After a long hot shower I waited for Steve to ring.

"How was your day?" he said.

"Better tell me about yours first I replied,

"Because you will never believe the day I've just had...."

J X

*

Just a quick note for one of our readers...you know who you are!

Please note that if you do not like this kind of story please do not send nasty emails commenting on our lifestyle. You don't know us so have no right to comment.

Maybe you feel guilty after you have masturbated.

I find it a little sad that you feel the need to be abusive; just don't visit Literotica if it upsets you. It would be nice if I the facility was there to reply to your emails. It is easy for a coward to send such nasty remarks when they know there is no chance of repercussions. I see from the way that you word your emails that you have little education, I would like to point out that Steven is far from being a wimp. It is a pity that you don't know us because then you would know of his reputation and would not be so threatening. By the way because a woman enjoys a healthy sex life does not mean that she is a slut. Try and enjoy your own life instead of judging other people.

julesteve
julesteve
1,501 Followers
12