Public Obsession Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie and Chad are obsessed with public sex.
826 words
4.08
79.2k
12
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers

Julie rushed down the stairs just as the train was pulling away. "Fuck," she muttered. She had missed it and now had to wait another five minutes for the next one. Of course she was already late for work and this was turning out to be a very bad day. She leaned against the wall and brushed her black hair from her eyes. She adjusted her skirt and realized she was wearing all black. She had black knee high boots with a black skirt and black jacket. Julie was about to turn thirty years old and was single. If someone asked her why she was single, she'd say it was because men didn't understand her. If you asked her friends, they would say it was because Julie acted more like a man when it came to relationships and that scared men away.

The next train pulled up and Julie got on. She was at the back of one of the cars and was standing looking out the window. Of course there really wasn't any view from the window, but she was lost in her thoughts. Julie was an organizational freak and had to go through, in her head, exactly what she needed to do at work that day. She was an executive assistant to a magazine editor and she loved her job. She had to make sure that everything was organized and even though her boss wouldn't be arriving for at least an hour, she needed that time to settle in.

At the next stop, the train got a little more crowded. Someone was pushed up against her and she moved a little closer to the window. Julie wasn't sure why she responded the way she did, but when the man pushed up against her again she pushed back.

"Hi." His voice was deep and sexy and when his hand slid under her skirt to caress her thighs, she whimpered. She had no idea who this man was, but she didn't care. His fingers tapped lightly against her inner thighs and it gave her goose bumps.

"Hi." Julie whimpered again and leaned back against him. She reached behind her and felt his cock throbbing in his pants. The material was of a fine quality and she figured he was wearing an expensive business suit. He was much taller than she was and from the firmness of his legs he was either her age, younger, or exercised on a daily basis.

"I'm Chad." Julie could only whimper as he pulled her closer and slid his firm hand up her inner thighs and touched her panties. She was wearing black cotton panties and wished she had worn some sexy lace or satin panty instead. When Chad slid his fingers under her panties and began to rub her clit, Julie forgot completely about what material she was wearing. She forgot completely about the organizing she was doing in her head. Her mind had one purpose. That purpose was the need to orgasm. She was always horny and her morning playtime with her vibrator was obviously not enough. She didn't want him to stop. Her clit was hard and throbbing. Every stroke of Chad's fingers made Julie cry out. He strummed her clit until his hand was soaking.

The train stopped. People came and went. Julie wondered if anyone noticed what was going on, but she was too close to cumming to really care. She was so wet that she felt the dampness on her inner thighs. She couldn't remember the last time she was this aroused and realized it had something to do with the location. Anyone looking over would see Chad's hand under her skirt wiggling around. Julie gripped the wall in front of her, for fear of losing her balance.

"What's your name sweetie?" Chad whispered against her ear and could smell her vanilla perfume. She was gorgeous and her pussy was so wet his fingers were sliding against her so smoothly. He pushed two fingers inside her while he wrapped his arm around her waist. Her pussy was burning hot and Chad's cock throbbed. He loved the feeling of a hot pussy and Julie's was so wet that he was hoping her juices wouldn't soak the cuffs of his expensive suit.

The train was getting more and more empty of commuters and his stop was next. He wiggled his fingers against her clit and was happy when she began to cum. Julie bit her lip to muffle her cries. Her legs were shaking and she never wanted this to end. Chad moved his fingers away and before she knew it, he was gone. She turned, but the movement of people both on and off the train was blocking her view.

Julie fixed her skirt and hoped she hadn't caused a wet spot anywhere. The train stopped and she stepped off to go to work. As she entered her office, she couldn't get her mind off Chad.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers