Public Obsession Ch. 04

Story Info
Julie and Chad are obsessed with public sex.
984 words
4.45
54k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers

Julie rolled over in bed. She opened her eyes and realized it was morning. It was Saturday so she really didn't care what time it was. She had had a whirlwind of activity at work and needed time to relax. Her boss had resigned and her new boss was sexy and very hot. Of course, the fact that she had already met him on the subway to and from work didn't help things. They had met when he had fingered her on the way to work. A few days later, she had returned the favor by jerking him off. Finally they had fucked in the photocopy room on his first day of work.

That was a week ago and, since then, their relationship had been purely professional. It wasn't that they weren't attracted to each other, far from it, actually. Julie and her pink rabbit vibrator were being worked overworked. Every morning, and at least twice after work, Julie would bring herself to orgasm. Her phone rang and she answered it quickly. It was her office cell phone and she was used to dealing with work emergencies on the weekend.

"Hello?"

"I miss you. Is that allowed?" It was Chad. He was lying in bed naked and after jerking off for the second time that morning, he realized his problem. He needed Julie.

"Um, sure. I thought you didn't want anything to happen now that you're my boss."

"Fuck no Julie. I've just been so busy with work. You have no idea how I wanted to throw you over my desk and fuck you silly."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

"Meet me at the movie theatre on Sixth Avenue in three hours. Wear a skirt." Chad hung up the phone. He didn't need a response. He knew she would say yes. Julie heard the phone click and she was smiling wide. She loved being with Chad and the idea of meeting at a movie theatre was so hot.

***

Julie was standing outside the movie theatre. She was a few minutes early and even though she didn't see Chad, she wasn't worried. She had put on a tight jean skirt along with a white sweater. She had debated whether to wear panties or not and had decided against it. She did have a pink lace bra that made her full breasts look even bigger. She smiled when she saw Chad walk down the street. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. She had only ever seen him in a business suit and she realized no matter what he wore he was sexy and cute.

"Hi. What movie do you want to see?"

"It doesn't matter does it? I plan to ride your cock the whole movie."

Chad laughed, wrapped his arms around Julie's waist, and gave her a hug. All the women he had dated before her were always so tentative and nervous around him. Julie was just as assertive as he was and it was a huge turn on. After getting the tickets, they bought a Coke to share and made their way into the theatre. They chose to sit at the back, but as the theatre filled up they realized they had chosen a popular film. It was a horror movie and the place was filled with teenagers and some random couples in their twenties. The moment the theatre darkened, Julie slid into Chad's lap. She reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans and he let out a soft growl.

"Someone likes fucking in public." Julie giggled as Chad responded.

"I'm an exhibitionist. I admit it. But who wouldn't want a hot sexy woman riding their cock in a movie theater?"

Julie unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock. He was so hard and she began to stroke him softly. He growled again, pumping his hips up so she'd stroke him faster.

"You do have a point there, Chad. Let's stop talking and fuck." Chad grinned. Julie was so aggressive when it came to sex. She slid his cock into her pussy and slowly began to ride him. A few of the other movie watchers glanced over, but neither of them really cared. Julie smiled at a few of them and Chad was bold enough to mouth the words "awesome pussy" to some guy who was drooling all over his shirt.

Half way through the movie Julie had cum three times, but Chad was holding back. Julie had turned around so she was facing the screen and that way she could close her legs. This allowed her to rub her clit against her inner thighs while still riding Chad's cock.

"I want to cum inside you baby." Chad was so close to cumming. His fingers were strumming Julie's nipples through her sweater and he could see a few of the movie watchers were staring at them and not the movie. Julie leaned back and whispered in his ear.

"Cum baby. It's your turn."

Chad thrusted his hips up hard and exploded inside her. The walls of her pussy clamped down and he felt his cum fill her up. It was such an erotic sensation and when he finished Julie just lay back against him. He wrapped his arms around her and watched the rest of the movie in silence. Just before the lights went on she slid off him and back into her seat. He put his cock back into his jeans and zipped them up.

Julie and Chad walked hand in hand out of the theatre, much to the gawking of others. They really didn't care what others thought.

"Are we ever going to have sex in private?" Julie was nibbling her bottom lip as she asked the question. She wasn't sure what kind of answer she wanted, but she laughed at Chad's answer.

"When we run out of public places we will."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,422 Followers