Public Pleasures

Story Info
Lust & desire in public.
1.5k words
4.1
85.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping from the shower, I hear you come in from work, noticing the time; I see you're home early. As you come into the bedroom I see you carrying a garment bag, and other shopping bags. Laying them on the bed, you reach out for me, wrapping your arms around my waist, pulling me close. Kissing me softly, you say to dress and come to you when I'm done, telling me you will be in the den. Anxious to see what you have brought, I race to the bed, opening the bags. As you leave the room I hear a small chuckle, you knowing I'm going through the bag to see what you have brought me.

Opening the garment bag, I pull out a beautiful long white gown. Laying it across the bed I continue opening things. Taking something new from every bag, I see you have thought of everything, lace under garments, shoes, and the dress.

Going back to the bathroom, I finish drying off and apply your favorite body cream. Dressing carefully, I slip into the new clothes you bought me, making sure everything is perfect. Looking in the mirror I see why you bought the dress, as it clings softly to me, the front cut down far enough to show every inch of cleavage, the back open to my hips, and a slit up one side, showing a long tanned leg almost to the top of my thigh. Turning I notice as the light hits me, the dress is shear enough to allow a glimpse underneath it. Taking one last look, from my long red hair left hanging down, to the stiletto heels, I decide it's time to get your approval.

Knocking on the door of the den, I enter when I hear you say to come in. You rise walking towards me, a smile crossing your lips, I see your approval. Your hand reaches out to touch my soft skin, as you move around me a soft moan escapes me at your touch. Standing in front of me, your eyes roam over my body. "There is just one thing missing" you say, as you turn back to your desk. Picking up a small box you move behind me. "This sets the outfit off pet" you whisper, placing something around my neck, guiding me to a mirror, I look and my eyes brighten as I see the new white lace collar. "Something for you to wear out pet" I hear you say. Turning to hug you tightly, "Thank you Lord, I love it" I say as your lips cover mine in a passionate kiss, my heart pounding, feeling you press me tightly to you. Pulling back, laughing, saying "We must get going pet, before we miss dinner," your hand gently squeezing my ass.

It's a perfect evening, a slight summer breeze, full moon shining brightly in the cloudless sky, and the light smell of the approaching fall. We drive silently to the restaurant, classical music filling the air from the car radio, your hand resting gently on my thigh as I sit close.

Arriving at our destination, you opt to park the car yourself, passing by the valet. After getting out you come around to open my door, taking my hand as I emerge from the car. Tenderly your hand rests in the small of my back, walking into the restaurant the maitre'd greets us. Seating us at our normal corner table, the maitre'd sends over our waiter. Taking our drink order the waiter leaves, returning with our drinks as you pull me closer, draping my leg over yours, leaving him a perfect view of my shaved pussy and the white lace thong you bought. From the look on his face you're satisfied knowing he has seen me. After taking our dinner order he leaves once more, his face red with embarrassment, a soft laugh escapes me as I watch him walk away. Seeing the smile on your face and the slight chuckle in your voice, I know this will be a night filled with playfulness.

Your hand tenderly caresses the skin of my upper thigh as we sit talking, sliding slowly up to rub against my clit through the material of the thong, a smiles crosses my lips seeing the waiter blush as he comes to check on us. Sipping my drink, I feel you push aside my thong, a finger slowly circling my engorged clit, chills running over my body, moaning softly, you feel me tremble. Hearing me, you lean over whispering, "Remember where you are pet," your hand pressing down on my clit. My body tenses, filling with desire and a need for more. My hand slides over your thigh, caressing your cock through your pants, feeling it pulse and swell. Beginning to undo your pants, you take my hand away, growling "No" into my ear, your hand moving from my clit, pushing two fingers in my moist pussy, taking my mind off your response to my need to satisfy you.

Seeing the waiter coming towards us with our food, you thrust another finger in me, driving them deeper, a cry from me being muffled as I bury my face in your shoulder. Hearing you thank the waiter, I turn my head to smile shyly at him, his embarrassment apparent. When he has turned to walk away, you ram your finger hard inside me, gasping, I see the waiter turning back around to look at us. My body quivers, your hand pumping in and out faster, deeper, my body trembling. Driving a final thrust into me, my body jerks, erupting on your hand. A low groan coming from my slightly parted lips, shaking violently, you put your arm around me until I relax. Smiling contently, you kiss my cheek before rising to wash your hands, leaving me to enjoy the moment.

When you return, we eat our meal, talking of the day's events. Finished with our meal and drinks, we rise, walking towards the door, feeling the glances and hearing the whispers as we walk past the other tables. Opening the door for me, you laugh, causing a smile to cross my lips, knowing how much you enjoyed yourself.

A slight chill has filled the night air. Seeing me shiver, you take off your jacket and wrap it around my shoulders, pulling me close. Walking in front of our car, you stop, turning me towards you. Covering my mouth roughly with yours, kissing me hard, your hands grope at my body. "Now pet, I want what's mine" you growl.

Pushing me back on the car, ripping my dress away from my body, leaving me exposed to the cool night air, gasping as I hit the car, my nipples harden as the cool breeze embraces them. I feel your lust for me as you crush me against the car, your hands squeezing, pinching the hard nubs on my breast, your mouth roughly covering mine. Biting my lip, you release our kiss, moving to suck in an aching nipple, dragging your teeth over it. Groaning, my back arches, my body trembles under you as I cry out for release, making you sink your teeth into the flesh of my nipple.

Twisting my hair in your hand, jerking my head back, your mouth tasting my flesh, your hips grind into me. A scream comes from deep inside me as once again you jerk on my hair, my head turned I can see the people coming from the restaurant, staring, watching as you take me. Suddenly my body is jerked off the car, only to be slammed down face first, pain searing through me as you drive your raging cock into me, stretching my swollen pussy, ramming over and over again till you're satisfied with the depth of your cock in me.

Our moans echo through the night air, as you force yourself deeper with every thrust, filling your desire. Wrapping your hand tighter in my hair, jerking back, I arch deeper, crying out at the pain. Feeling you shudder, along with the deep growl raging in my ear, I realize your eruption is near, clamping down on your raging cock, the contractions of my pussy urge you to cum. Hands digging into my hips, you drive harder, your cock milked roughly by contractions of my pussy. Your body shudders, tensing as your thrusts become short and quick. Growling with need, you explode in me, your searing hot juices filling me. You pump endlessly, emptying your swollen balls before collapsing breathlessly on top of me.

Lying till you catch your breath, kissing my neck softly, you stand. Picking up your jacket, you wrap it around me, cupping my face as you turn me towards you. Smiling, you brush your lips gently over my forehead, whispering "I love you pet."

Wrapping your arm around my waist, opening the car door, you help me as I slide in, your jacket draped over my shoulders. Starting the car, classical music fills the night air once again. Taking my hand you pull me to you, my head lays on your shoulder, my eyes close as thoughts of the night put a smile on my face on the drive home.