Public Transit Fantasy #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers

I pulled my thumb out and rubbed it up and down my shaft. I hawked and spat into the palm of my hand again, and quickly rubbed that on the head of my cock. Then I gripped the base and pointed it at the guy's asshole. With a thrust, I pushed the head inside him.

Once again, it entered with less resistance than I anticipated. All right then, I thought to myself, let's see you take all of it!

And with that, I thrust forward, giving him the full length of my shaft. He grunted, but didn't complain at my ungentlemanly quickness to penetrate him. I held still for just a moment before pulling back and hunching into him again.

Ready to start buggering him with serious purpose, I gripped his hips. In turn, he reached out and grabbed onto the toilet tank to hold himself steady as I began to steadily slam into him. There was nothing gentle or restrained about my technique, and even from the start I was fucking his ass more roughly than I ever dared to with my girlfriends.

It felt great. His sphincter gripped me with warm, moist tightness, and in that regard, it didn't feel particularly different than fucking a woman up the ass. But the fact that I was laying into him with such force gave me a sense of pleasure I had never felt before.

And as I was penetrating him with quick, rough strokes, it seemed like it was pleasurable for him as well, as he was moaning under his breath, and rocking his hips to meet me. With each thrust, I felt like I was forcing myself deeper and deeper into him, and he was taking it all.

"Screw... you," I heard a voice mutter with a low, evil cadence, and then repeat itself. It took a moment before it registered that it was me speaking the words.

This felt so amazing, and the pleasure was so intense that there was no way this could go on for much longer. Especially now that I was bucking into him with almost violent force. I could see he was struggling to hold himself upright as I was thrusting into him with all my strength.

My orgasm came over me like a freight train... like an out-of-control train rushing through a tunnel.... like a train slamming into a cement wall. And all at once I was exploding inside him, coming with savage force, sending surge after surge somewhere deep inside him. For a moment, I thought I was going to collapse, and below me it felt as if he was going to collapse, but we both managed to keep our balance as my orgasm ripped through me and into him.

I made one final thrust and that one caught him off balance, and he sort of crumpled roughly into a heap atop the toilet bowl. As he went down, I pulled back, my cock sliding from his asshole and suddenly released from the tight harbour it had been lodged in. Very quickly, even as he was half-collapsed on top of the toilet, the guy was jerking himself off, and it only took him a few seconds before his come was spurting out onto the floor of the toilet stall.

I watched that with a sort of detached fascination, and then quickly tucked my cock into my underwear and zipped up my fly. Without saying anything, I turned and unlocked the door of the restroom stall and walked away, moving quickly behind the back of a guy who was standing at one of the urinal stalls.

Jesus, I wonder what he heard, I thought to myself as I made my way toward my bus with swaggering steps. I felt great that whole day, like a conquering general. Fuck you, I thought to myself all afternoon. I owned your ass.

Scenario #5

I have to get out of here, I thought, as I stared straight ahead, trying to concentrate on just emptying my bladder and I closed my eyes, trying to escape from this weird situation. What's happening to me? I'm not really turned on by this. I mean I'm not...

And then my train of thought was derailed entirely as I felt a strange sensation. The man was touching my cock! I had been standing there with my hard-on, eyes closed, and he must have taken that as some sort of invitation.

As his first caresses turned to full-on stroking, I managed to speak up, to tell him to stop. "Wait, stop," I started to say, but my mouth wasn't working right, and I heard myself say something that sounded more like like a moaned "wayyyyyy.....".

That spurred him on even more, and now he was stroking my cock even faster. My eyes were still shut, and they were so heavy, like I had been listening to a hypnotist and told I couldn't open them.

But I could suddenly sense the man's face next to mine, and he began whispering in my ear in a low constant stream of words. "You like it, huh? You like to show me the cock. I can tell. I can tell. You like to get it jerked off. Such a pretty cock..."

Then he broke off, and a second later a felt a strange moistness. He was sticking the tip of his tongue in my ear! This seemed particularly gross. But it was also curiously intimate, and combined with the sensation his handjob was providing, it sent a quiver down my spine. After wiggling the tip of his tongue in my ear-hole, he withdrew, and a second later I felt his tongue licking and kissing the base of my neck.

I was rooted in place, unable to move, hardly able to breathe, feeling a strange electricity as he licked and sucked on my neck for a few moments with slurping pressure. Then he was licking my earlobe and that released another wave of strange pleasure.

And then he was whispering to me again. "I see you like it so much. Your cock is so hard, hey? I think now you want me to suck it, yes?"

It was some sort of involuntary impulse, and I was surprised to feel that I was nodding back to him. I still couldn't speak, and still couldn't open my eyes.

I could feel him drop to his knees beside me, and gripping my hips, he rotated me so I was turned away from the urinal. And then, wetness against my cock. His tongue was warm and smooth and moved up and down my pole, licking it several times before his mouth engulfed me.

The fact that I was in a public restroom wasn't anywhere in my mind. The only thing registering was that I was receiving the greatest blowjob I'd ever had. Or as least, the one with most intense sensations. The rising pleasure was so strong, I was a little surprise that I wasn't instantly exploding to orgasm. But either the strange disembodied shock I felt or some skill he had kept me from going over the edge. But as he moved his lips up and down my shaft, it was getting closer... and closer...

And then he stopped. The sudden loss of his mouth on my cock shocked me, and dropped my inner tsunami to a mere wave of pleasure. I thought this was some way of teasing me before he finished me, and I heard him say, "so... you like it?"

I was trying to find my words again, and tell him in more than a muttered mush to keep going, when I heard a voice respond, "yeah dude, but I want that mouth on me."

The languorous trance I was instantly broke, and my eyes snapped open. For a couple seconds, everything was a flood of blurry brightness until my vision adjusted. And then I saw the guy standing beside us. Where did he come from?

He was tall and scraggly with long, unwashed hair. I couldn't tell if he was homeless or merely an unkempt surfer type -- I couldn't even tell his age. I hardly even noticed his face, as once my eyes were focused, he was unzipping his fly, and pulling out his cock -- and it was all I could look at.

What a beast! Even in its mostly-flaccid state, the thick tube drooped impressively out of his jeans. It was no surprise that the guy who had been sucking me was equally impressed, and all at once, he shuffled over and started sucking this new cock.

Working on that with a frenzied effort, it didn't take him long to get the bum/surfer dude fully hard, and indeed his cock was an amazing thing: as thick as my wrist and at least three inches longer than me, I could see the eager cocksucker's mouth stretching wide to take it in.

It was really unexpected how much the sight of that huge cock turned me on. And watching him get a blowjob was, strangely, almost as exciting as having my own cock getting sucked. I was still frozen in place, and as I watched I actually felt drool trickling down my chin from the side of my mouth.

After a couple minutes, the guy must have needed a break from that monster, as he twisted over and began sucking on my cock again. I was relishing the return of the sensations of his tongue sliding around the underside of my cockhead, when the bum/surfer cleared his throat. "I want MY cock sucked," he said in a commanding voice.

Without hesitation, the mouth pulled off of me and returned to the alpha cock. The scruffy dude was grinning, and he looked over at me. "Dude, why don't you get down there and help him?"

I felt like I had been punched in the stomach. "I'm not g... I mean... I'm..." He gave me a hard look that somehow stopped my babbling. I looked back down as his tool and felt a weird quiver. I felt hypnotized again, but this time in a different way. I awkwardly dropped to my knees.

Once I was down beside the other guy, he pulled off, and, holding the base of the big cock, pointed it toward my face. Once it was there, right in front of me, I felt a weird sense of compulsion and I quickly leaned forward, opening my mouth as widely as possible.

This probably isn't the best cock for a first time, ran through my mind. It seemed like a struggle to get the head of the guy's cock in my mouth, and it didn't seem like I could take any more. But once I could feel it -- could feel his cock on my lips and against my cheeks, it felt natural. My tongue was struggling to trace the underside of the thing in my mouth. It was so warm! It's alive! It's moving!

As I did my best to take in more of him, the other guy's tongue was licking broad strokes up and down his shaft. I tried to slide my lips up and down, but it felt like I was hardly moving. I could hardly breathe -- I felt like I was going to gag -- and by instinct, I pulled my mouth off the thick knob.

The other guy quickly took my place, and though he was able to take in way more of the shaft than me, there was still plenty left over for me to imitate his idea and lick it up and down. After a while, he pulled off and I took over again, taking his cock into my mouth a little more naturally this time. And I tried my best to suck him off, the other guy crouched lower and started licking the heavy, droopy balls under the big cock.

When he switched off again -- I was able to go longer this time before I felt that gagging sensation kick in -- I once more imitated the other guy and went in to lick the tall man's balls. The smell was overpowering and strange. It seemed pretty certain that the guy hadn't showered for several days, and there was a pungent mix of sweat, musk and piss wafting from him. Maybe he is a wino, I thought to myself. Still, that didn't stop me from exploring his balls with my tongue. The texture was strange and exciting, as was the taste that went with that funky smell. In fact, I was quickly enjoying this more than the blowjob proper -- maybe because it just seemed easier.

After we switched back and forth one more time, it finally seemed as if the guy was getting close. My cocksucking partner took over for good now, and as he mounted his final assault on this flesh tower, he also reached over and started to jerk me off. By this point, as I was still savoring the taste and musk of this guy's balls, it just seemed to make sense that I should reach over and return the favor, so soon, as both of our mouths were working on this impressive cock, our hands were stroking each other's dicks.

My partner came first, and with a twitch I could feel him shooting his semen on my hand as I kept rubbing his cock. That unique sensation was enough to put me over the edge, and quickly I was coming too. As we both finished, my partner pulled off from the thick cock towering over us, and he lifted his slick hand to jerk the guy off. The fact that he was using my semen as lube for a handjob gave me a final strange burst of excitement, and I closed my eyes for a second to let that sink in.

When I opened them, I could tell that the surfer/bum was nearly there, and seconds later, his cock exploded, shooting jet after jet right into my partner's face. He made no effort to dodge the torrent of gooey, white fluid, patiently sliding his hand up and down until he had drained every drop from the thick cock.

As he kept slowly stroking it up and down, he turned his head back to me, and once more pressed his lips to my ear. As I heard him mutter some indistinct message to me, I could feel the come on his face being smeared against my ear.

When he stopped talking to me and moved away, everything suddenly snapped into place and I remembered where I was. Looking around me, I suddenly realized I was on my knees in a public restroom, my cock out, and three loads of come dripping onto the tiled floor.

I nearly panicked, and stood up with a sudden lurch. I was dizzy and disoriented and needed a second to keep from tripping on my own legs. As I struggled to regain my balance, the surfer/wino dude calmly tucked his cock, shriveling back to its resting state, into his pants and zipped up. I struggled to do the same while my cocksucking partner, in less of a rush, stayed on the floor, stroking his now-limp cock.

I turned to walk away, but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey, you need more practice," the tall scruffy dude said to me. I looked at his dirty clothes, his long, stringy hair and gaunt face and felt like I was going to puke. But the sensation quickly dropped away when he added, "I come here every day."

Without saying anything, I turned and walked out of the restroom, awkwardly shuffling toward my bus.

As soon as I got to work I went to the restroom, to try and wash off the remnants of sticky come in my ear and the hair around it. It was then, looking in the mirror in the restroom I saw the red mark on my neck -- the guy who had sucked my cock had given me a hickey! I felt like I was marked to the world as the sort of guy who has gay sex in bus station restrooms.

Scenario #6

I have to get out of here, I thought, as I stared straight ahead, trying to concentrate on just emptying my bladder but for a moment, I was frozen in place. I closed my eyes and tried to crowd my surroundings out of my head. It took some time, but finally I was able to finish peeing. The whole time, the guy beside me kept jerking off.

I zipped up and left the restroom as quickly as I could. I felt embarrassed and like I had somehow been taken advantage of. There was a ticket collector working at one of the gates not far from the washroom, so on an impulse I stopped as I walked by him.

"Excuse me," I said. There was no one coming in past him and he looked up from his chair. "There's a man in the restroom who is..." I didn't know how to state this out loud. "Who is... exposing himself."

"Oh, geez, not again," the collector said. He was about to reach down for the walkie-talkie on his belt when another figure stepped in beside us.

The collector looked up at him. "Flasher in the men's room," he said to the new man. He was another transit employee, but wearing a different sort of uniform.

"Transit security," he said, nodding at me. "Thanks for reporting. We've had problems with this before. Can you come to my office for just a minute? If you can help with identification, it helps us to charge him, and maybe stop this behavior."

"I have to get to work..." I began.

"This will just be a minute of your time. Right over here." He started walking away, and the authority in his voice somehow made me fall into step behind him, looking over all of the gear dangling from his belt. A little further along, he pulled out his keys, unlocked a door, and stepped in.

We were in a room that would have been a regular office were it not for the bank of security monitors taking up one wall. he turned to me. "I'm going to get the creep. Just wait here a minute."

He left, the door clicking behind him. For a few moments, I was fascinated by the grainy views on the screens in front of me, each one flicking from one security camera to another every few seconds. Then, as the situation at hand began to sink in, I started feeling uncomfortable. Wait, what am I supposed to do? Yell "j'accuse!" when he brings the guy in? What if this guy denies it? Or what if...

My thoughts were interrupted as the door opened again as the man who had been at the urinal stepped in with the security guy close behind him. I was expecting the man to be instantly angry at me for turning him in, but he just gave me a look that I couldn't read.

The door shut with a heavy thump once again, and the Security guy motioned for the man to stand with his back against it. There was a sticker with feet and inches on one side of the door frame, like you see when you leave a convenience store.

"This man says he saw you exposing yourself in the public restroom," Security said to the man. "We need to confirm it was you he saw."

"Is this the man you saw?" Security asked me, his intimidating gaze directed at the man.

"I was trying not to look at his face!" I blurted out.

Security half-turned and looked at me over his shoulder. "So, it was like that, huh?" He turned back to the other man. "Drop your pants."

I was shocked by this. "Wait! That doesn't seem necess-"

Security, his back to me, cut me off with a wave of his hand. The other guy, meanwhile, seemed less troubled by this and was undoing his belt. He dropped his pants and boxers to his knees. His cock, still half-erect, sprung out.

"Again: is this the man you saw?"

I was sputtering and confused. And meanwhile, the other guy seemed completely nonplussed. In fact, while Security and I both stood there staring at him, he once again started absent-mindedly stroking his cock.

"I mean, yes, that's the guy... but I wasn't looking at him! I had to close my eyes! I..." I realized I was almost babbling and cut myself off.

"Well," Security said, looking at the man. "It looks like you're in some trouble. It's unlawful to be soliciting sex in a public restroom."

Then he turned to me. "And you... what a sorry sight. Try to get picked up, and then you don't have the guts to go through with it? And then you try and narc this guy out? That makes me sick."

I was shocked. "Wait... what? No, no... I wasn't."

He walked over to a large computer monitor below the wall of security screens, and jabbed at a keyboard. Suddenly the restroom was on the screen, a shot of the urinals, and the backs of the men using them. Suddenly I walked into the frame, standing there as the middle guy finished, and I walked up to the urinal. The third man finished and left. And then I stood there... and stood there. In the grainy black-and white footage, I could see the other guy's hand moving, and could see him staring at me. This must have been when I was blocking everything out, trying to finish peeing, but I couldn't believe how long I was standing there for! Finally, I zipped up and left with lurching steps that looked like I was going to trip over my own feet.

Security tapped a key and the image disappeared. He looked up at me. "If you weren't cruising, what were you waiting around for? Free pizza?"

"No! I was just trying to piss and get out of there! I wasn't..."

He looked to the other guy, who had been taking all this in, and was still absent-mindedly stroking himself. "Did he say anything to you?" Security asked.

The guy spoke for the first time. "Yeah. He say he want to get his cock sucked so badly, and..."

"NO!" I shouted, more forcefully than I meant. They both looked at me. "I didn't say anything!"

"Oh, shut up!" Security said. His harsh glare was aimed straight at me. "Guys like him I can kinda understand. It's you holier-than-thou closeted types that really get my craw. Drop your pants."

1077ad
1077ad
262 Followers