Public Transit Fantasy #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1077ad
1077ad
259 Followers

I was so busy trying to figure out how to explain this that his last instruction didn't sink in until I was muttering something and he repeated himself. Suddenly, the confusing severity of this situation hit me.

Security pulled the nightstick out from his belt. "Look. Don't make me say this a third time. You don't want to escalate this to attempted assault on an officer of the peace. Because then...." -- he smacked the tip of the club against his other palm a couple times -- "I'd have to defend myself."

Holy shit! This pig is going to beat me up if I don't do what he says! I was almost panicking now. Sizing him up, it looked like he wouldn't hesitate. He was still staring at me.

Terrified, I grabbed at my belt, unbuckled it, and fumbled at the button on my pants. Shakily undoing my zipper, I dropped my trousers, and my briefs as well, knowing if I didn't I'd be asking for trouble. Security turned to the other guy, who was watching me with some interest.

"Is this the man who solicited you for oral sex?" he asked him.

The other man nodded, and with a solemn expression said, "yes, officer."

Security nodded. "All right then," he said. "Go ahead."

What? Once again, I couldn't process what was going on. But the other guy seemed much quicker on the uptake. Walking with the awkward shuffle of a guy with his pants down, he made his way across the room, dropping to his knees when he was in front of me.

Without waiting for further instruction, he started licking my cock. I looked around, feeling almost like I was going to float out of myself. Now, his mouth took in the head of my tool, and I could feel his tongue swirling around it.

I could not believe what was happening. While the security agent looked on, this man was giving me head! And then, suddenly I realized that my cock was responding. He was getting me hard! That made me feel almost ill, and for a queasy moment, everything seemed locked in a strange tug of war.

And then everything wasn't, and a rush of pleasure overtook me. I closed my eyes, and suddenly felt like I could abandon myself to the sensations that this man was giving me.

And then I felt a soft poke in my kidney. Not enough to cause pain, but it certainly jolted my eyes open. "Hey dreamboat," Security said, dropping his baton back to his side, "you better pay attention. I'll show you what this faggot really wants."

That said, he undid his zipper and fished out his cock. He stepped up so he was standing shoulder to shoulder with me. Without hesitating, the other guy spat my cock out of his mouth and turned his attention to the security agent's member. I was looking down, as I thought Security would yell at me if I looked away. Something about his cock confused me... and then I realized he had a foreskin. The other guy's hand ran down the length of it, pulling the sheath back and revealing Security's cockhead. Then his mouth was on it, quickly moving his head up and down.

"That's right," Security said. "Fuckin' get me hard." The guy pulled off for a moment and I was shocked at how large Security's cock had grown to. The guy raised his hand and began to jerk him off while he turned his head back and sucked on my cock some more.

Very much to my surprise, all of this was turning me on. Not just the feeling from getting a blowjob -- a very good blowjob. But the sight of the hard cock beside me as well. And then watching the guy switch back and forth as he'd bob up and down on one cock for a few seconds, then quickly turn to the other.

After a couple minutes, the guy was engulfing Security's cock, and about to alternate back to mine. But Security put his hand on the back of the guy's head, and held him there. And then, a few seconds later, he had both hands gripping the back of the guy's skull. Soon, he was using his grip to move the guy's head back and forth, controlling his movements up and down his cock.

"That's right, you're nothing but a fuck toy to me," Security said. Now, he was holding the guy's head still, and thrusting his hips in and out, fucking the guy's mouth. Amazingly, the guy seemed to be enjoying this, and while his mouth was getting plundered, he kept stroking my cock.

I was incredibly turned on at this point, and it looked like Security was aroused too, as suddenly, he pushed the guy's head back with a sudden shove, almost sending him tumbling over backwards. "That's a fucking good mouth there, but I want something else. Go bend over the desk there."

As the guy struggled to stand up and shuffle over to the desk, Security looked at me as well. "You too," he said. "I've got something for both of you."

There was no point in complaining, and in a few seconds I was standing beside the guy, both of us leaning forward, sticking our asses out. I could sense Security behind us.

"Obviously someone was looking for a blowjob, and someone was looking to suck a cock. So I think I've established guilt here. And now, it's clear that you deserve punishment. Keep looking forward and don't say a fucking thing." For a few seconds, we both did just that, listening to footsteps pace back and forth behind us. Then there was a sudden snap! and the guy beside me winced. He muttered something indistinct, but cut his words off. And then, before I could totally figure out what had happened, there was, all at once, another snap! and an intense jolt of pain.

Something had just lashed my buttocks. Snap! and the other guy winced, and snap! and it was my turn, on my other asscheek. Now I was beginning to process sensations beyond just pain. Security wasn't spanking us with his hand. It felt more solid and narrower. A ruler? I wondered, but not for long as the jolts of pain continued. Back and forth, left and right.

And once again I was surprised, as every jolt on my buttocks also sent a strange surge to my still-hard cock. Am I getting turned on by this? I wondered through the haze. As it continued, and I began to feel dissociated from the immediate pain, that seemed to be the case. My body was surging in such an unusual way, like electricity was running through me.

And then, it suddenly stopped. The constant jolts were replaced by a burning stinging sensation where the blows had landed. I felt the guy beside me wince. And then a different feeling -- something cool and slippery. It felt like Security was spreading lotion across my abused ass, and it took the sting away. a final dollop was squeezed between my buttocks and began to trickle down my asscrack. And then something -- the security agent's finger -- was pushing the cream into my asshole.

I guess I know what happens next, was the only thought in my mind. There was a larger intrusion. It felt perhaps like he had added a second finger. I could sense that the guy beside me was getting the same treatment. But he was smiling and seemed to be enjoying it. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensations, and soon I could understand what he was feeling. To my surprise, it did not feel unpleasant to have this man's fingers pushing in and out of my asshole. Once again, I was just starting to really enjoy the sensation, when it stopped and the fingers disappeared.

The guy beside me stiffened, and then relaxed as his body was pushed forward against the desk. He was being penetrated by the security agent! He was still smiling and let out a small moan as his body juddered with increased intensity. It looked like Security was buggering him with great vigor. I was turned on by what I could sense and see out of the corner of my eye, and fearful what was going to happen to me. When, after several minutes, the bucking beside me began to slow down, I thought to myself, I guess I'm next.

And a few seconds later, I felt something pressing against my asshole. Here it comes! In a blaze of white-heat, pain and unusual pleasure, I felt him press into me. It felt like a baseball bat pushing into me! How could his cock be so thick? Momentarily forgetting the instructions, I looked back, and at once it all made sense. The security agent wasn't fucking me -- he was forcing his baton into my asshole.

"Oh, fuck," I half moaned. What strength I had eased out of me, and I almost collapsed into the desk below me. But that must have relaxed my body, for all at once, the rounded tip of the billy club found its way past my sphincter and pushed inside me. Deep inside me. So deep...

I couldn't believe how much of the thing had been shoved up my ass. And then, I felt it pulling out. That left a sensation of an emptiness that I had never felt before, and I involuntarily moaned again. As if on cue, the stick was shoved into me again, so violently my head almost hit the monitor in front of it.

And so it began. With mechanical intensity, my ass was being fucked by the security agent's nightstick. It wasn't gentle, but the thrusts were consistent and I soon felt a wave of pleasure each time the thing was rammed into me.

I was dizzy, almost delirious, lost in this strange pleasure. At one point, I looked up at the monitor above my head. It flickered and switched to a view of the restroom. A tall, scraggly man, who looked like a hobo, was standing by the urinals. But he wasn't using them -- and as I looked closer, I realized he was calmly standing there, with his pants unzipped and his cock hanging out. Then the monitor flickered again and changed to another camera along the train platform.

My eyes unfocused and I lost track of where I was, until at last it stopped. My body was surging with pleasure like I had never experienced before. I was limp as Security roughly grabbed my shoulders and basically flipped me over. I was almost flopped backwards on the desk, and he was standing between my legs, looming over me. Our erections were almost touching.

The other guy -- I had nearly forgotten about his presence -- was now beside us, and he reached down and started stroking both of our cocks. It didn't take long before the security agent began to come, his semen shooting in powerful jets onto my cock, some of it reaching back to my shirt. That sensation, the strange warmth of it, sent me over the edge, and now I was coming too. The guy pulled back my cock so that all of my semen shot upward, and then landed, mixing with the other goo dribbling through my pubic hair. Then his hand hand went to his cock and he was stroking himself so rapidly his hand was a blur until he, too, ejaculated on my cock.

And then, in a final surprise, the guy leaned forward and began to lick up the three loads of semen. With eager strokes of his tongue, he quickly cleaned me until there were no traces left, even lifting up my balls to catch the rivulets that had seeped through.

He stood, tucked his cock in his pants and smoothed his shirt. I tried to do the same, only to find I could barely stand. I was stiff and sore in places I had never felt anything before. But somehow, I also managed to collect myself.

By the time I looked up from tucking in my shirt, the security agent was looming over me again, his uniform immaculate as if nothing unusual had happened in his workday.

"Now look," he said. "I don't want the hassle of all the paperwork this would take, so I'm going to give you a warning: this is my turf, so don't let me catch you with your peckers out here again. I've been known to get rough."

I swallowed. If that wasn't rough, what else does he...?

He walked to the door and opened it, nodding as if to dismiss us. The other guy and I both walked through and out into the quiet, normal world. The lights seemed unusually bright. Without looking at him or saying anything, I turned and made my way to the bus bay. He punished me, and I deserved it, I thought to myself, feeling regret mixed with some sort of anticipation. There were seats on my route, which was usual, but I stood the whole way. I could still feel the stinging on my ass -- and a weird pulsing in my asshole -- and I wasn't sure if I could handle sitting down.

Scenario #7

I have to get out of here, I thought as I stared straight ahead, trying to concentrate on just emptying my bladder and as I did so, I felt a sense of anger rising up inside me. Who is this guy to invade my space like this? That burst of adrenaline sent a little jolt through my system and my cock softened. I finally managed to finish pissing. I furtively looked over and the guy was still stroking his cock.

Well fuck you! I thought. With my left hand, on the opposite side of the guy, I pulled out my phone, and I managed to slide the touchscreen, tap in my code and choose the camera app. In one quick motion I half-turned, stepped back and raised up the phone.

"Hey, creep!" I said, my voice was much louder than I meant it to be and it echoed through the room. But it got the guy's attention and he looked over at me. When he did, I tapped the shutter button and took his picture. "I got you, fucker," I said with an air of triumph.

But that didn't last long, as instead of being frightened and acting "caught", he simply smiled.

Matching my motion, he also turned away from his urinal, facing me. Still smiling, he looked in my eyes and began jerking off again.

With that fuck-you anger still in my chest, I took another picture. But now it didn't seem like I was shaming him for what he was doing. Quite the contrary -- he was very obviously turned on, and stroking his cock more rapidly now.

Having lost all my momentum, I was momentarily frozen in place, watching him.

And then he spoke. "Keep going," he said, in a conversational voice, as if we were sharing a playful moment. Oh yeah, I'd love to take more pictures of this creepy guy's dick.

But almost involuntarily, I did just that, following his suggestion and snapping another picture of the man. Still half-heartedly following my plan to get his picture to shame him or identify him somehow, I zoomed in and took a picture of his face. And then, though I can't really say why, I aimed down and took a zoomed-in picture of his cock.

Seeing what I was doing, the guy stopped jerking off, as if to proudly show off his member without his hand in the way. Running on automatic now, I took another picture. The the guy half-turned, to show off his cock in profile, and I pressed the shutter button again.

Then he turned back and stepped toward me. "Well, you tried to be all rough trade, but I can see that you like it!" He was looking lower than my eyes.

I looked down at myself, and all at once, I realized that not only was my cock still pulled out of my pants, but it was jutting out at full erection. As I looked down at it, confused, a droplet of clear pre-come oozed out from the slit.

He stepped forward again, so that the tips of our cocks were almost touching. And then he leaned forward, and they did touch. I shuddered as a strange jolt of electricity ran through me.

With a friendly laugh, he shuffle-slid over so that his cock was parallel to mine, two pinkish protrusions bobbing slightly under the fluorescent light. "Well, that's a picture," he said.

I was still just reacting, and not really thinking. And so I followed his suggestion and took a picture of our two cocks. Once I was done, he reached down and gripped my shaft.

My body jerked stiffly, and then relaxed as he started stroking my hard-on. I realized I'd been holding my breath and released it in a gasp. It felt intensely good to have this man touching my cock.

"You better put that away," he suggested, nodding toward my phone. "It looks like you're about to drop it and break the screen." I was feeling wobbly and loose-limbed, so it made sense to shove my phone in my pocket.

And then... I can't explain it. My hand was now empty... his cock was there in front of me. He was giving me a handjob and it felt wonderful. So I reached down and started stroking his cock. It seemed to follow.

His cock felt so strange in my hand, so unlike the familiar experience of touching my own. It seemed intensely warm, and spongy-hard in a weird way. But my hand knew what to do, and quickly I was jerking him off, matching the strokes of his hand on my cock.

He looked at my face, a warm glint in his eye. "See how nice it is? What was it you were so angry about? This is what you wanted to do... why were you fighting it?"

I didn't quite answer with words, just swallowed hard and kept moving my hand up and down his shaft... experiencing the pleasure that he was giving to me, and, unexpectedly, feeling a strange tingling sensation from giving him pleasure. The room felt so warm... and so bright... and suddenly I was ejaculating.

Somehow he managed to cup the palm of his hand over my cockhead to catch my come while still stroking me as my orgasm continued, and then subsided. I was gasping, feeling like I'd been running on a treadmill despite the fact I was rooted in place.

I felt his hand move away from my cock, and he raised it to his smiling lips. Holding his palm upward like a bowl, I could see my milky semen pooled there. He nodded forward, raised his hand to his pursed lips, and sucked it in in the manner one slurps an oyster from a shell.

Shocked, I watched him swallow, and then lick his lips. Then he leaned into me, and his lips, sticky with my come, kissed my cheek, which felt burningly warm.

Working automatically, I had been stroking his cock without interruption, and as he held his lips to my cheek, I felt his cock twitch, and I knew he was coming as well. I didn't have the presence of mind to try and catch his load as it spurted out.

With a quick peck, he kissed me again, this time on the lips. And then he took a step back, stuffing his cock into his pants and zipping up.

As I did the same, he spoke again. "Get your phone out. Let me give you my number. I want to see those pictures!"

I tapped his number into my contacts list, and after quickly leaning in to me one last time to rub his thumb across my cheek, as if wiping it clean, he stepped back and gestured formally. "I thank you," he said.

"Yeah... thanks." my words were mumbled and hardly clear, and a few seconds later, I walked past him and out of the restroom. As I headed away, I was distracted, half-watching a tall, scraggly man who looked like a wino arguing loudly with a fare collector. It wasn't until I sat down on my bus that I noticed the wet stain of the guy's semen on the front of my pants.

To distract myself from that embarrassment, I unlocked my phone. I looked at the pictures of the cock that had put that blotch on my trousers. It felt like I was getting a hard-on again already. With a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach, I tapped the screen and sent the pictures to the number the guy had given me...

...

...and, much to my surprise, six months later, we are still meeting up to play with each other's cocks -- but it's usually in private now. He's taught me so much.

1077ad
1077ad
259 Followers