Public Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plug was pulled and the warm fluid no longer caressed my back. My legs were pulled up, so I was at an odd angle, my right shoulder and head pressed against the tub while my legs dangled over the side. Suddenly, there was a glass object, curved, pressed against my pussy with the top facing up. Then, it was tipped so the open end was pushed into my pussy, and cold liquid streamed inside me. I could smell the beer as it overflowed and started streaming down my naked body, already wet with pee, now being washed away with beer.

Then, the person who was holding the bottle started pushing it in and out. At first it felt fine, because I was nice and wet, but after a short while, it started to hurt. I started shaking my head no slowly. The bottle holder stopped suddenly. I am not sure if he was worried that I would suddenly end the play, or if my friend stopped him when he noted, but no one lifted my headphones and asked if I wanted to continue. I just wanted him to stop trying to pound me with a bottle.

I was stood back up, but not removed from the tub. The shower was turned on, and suddenly cold, cold water hit me. It warmed up slowly, and then was pulled off the hook. Suddenly, the head was brought against my pussy. I was pushed down until I was half squatting, then the shower head was placed against my pussy. It was set to pulse, and it was like a wet vibrator going off on me. Water pushed past my lips and inside me, washing away the beer and cum. So, they wanted to clean me up again.

The shower head was put back on its hook and I was pressed against the wall. I was bent over the man's lap, with his penis starting to thrust inside me. Now, water does not make good lubricant, and I was already sore from everything else being done to me, so I shook my head no, forcefully. The man let go of me and moved back, and my slipped the headphones off my ears after a couple of minutes.

"So you want to stop?"

I thought about it. This had been a deliciously exciting night, but I didn't want to come this far without going until I couldn't anymore. I shook my head no.

"Is something wrong?"

Well, obviously, this did not work out so well. I mean, how can you get someone to understand that you wanted him to use lube without being able to speak, let alone move and show him you were not lubricated enough for someone to pound you? Finally understanding that there was no way I could tell him, he removed the gag from my mouth.

All that came out of my mouth at first was a long moan, followed by some heavy panting.

"I...am...to...dry...hurt...please...lube"

Finally understanding, he put the gag back in my mouth and the headphone back over my ear.

I was left standing there for a few more minutes before hands again appeared on my body. There had to have been at least two people, because there were 4 hands, touching me everywhere. Fondling my nipples, grabbing my ass, trying to worm their way into my pussy. The hand trying to access my pussy stopped, and the shower was turned back on.

This time, they gave me a real shower, running a lathered up washcloth over me, making sure to pay extra special attention to my pussy, breasts and ass. They bent me over, pulled the beads out of my ass, and then sat me down on the toilet.

My body was on overdrive by now, so I didn't feel like I needed to go. I especially didn't want to do so if people were watching me, and I didn't hear the door close, so everyone could be watching me from outside the bathroom for all I knew. I sat there for a couple minutes, and then the realization that I did need to go, both sides, hit me. I was suddenly nervous again. I had never went to the bathroom with a man (well, not to actually pee and poo), and I didn't want to do it.

I focused on relaxing, of trying to think of the bathroom as empty, and was finally able to relieve myself.

After that, I found myself back in the bathtub, getting a second shower. This time, my pussy was only washed, not overly fondled. A little play with the lips, a couple swipes at my clit, but that was all.

They toweled me off, and then brought me somewhere else. The next time we stopped, I was being laid down on the bed. They flipped me over so I was on my stomach, then the anal beads were put back in, one by one, until my rectum was filled again.

I was placed so my legs were bent over the edge, my face lying against the blanket.

Someone got on the bed and lay down just above my head. He started running his fingers through my hair and occasionally caressing my face, my lips, my forehead, my shoulders. The others decided it was time for a train.

This time, four guys took me. Each one was pretty standard, pump and dump, so I will not go into details about it. Two came in my pussy, one came on my stomach, and the third came on my face.

It suddenly got a little strange. The ankle cuffs were taken off, and I started wondering if we were done. I would not have minded, my pussy was getting very sore by now. Oddly though, goggles, headphones, and handcuffs were not being taken off. What was going on?

I was pulled further up the bed until my head was resting on a pillow. My legs were pulled apart slightly and someone started massaging my inner thighs. They screamed out in protest, sore from all the activity I had tonight and the fact they had been forced to stay spread open all night.

His hands kneaded the stiff, sore muscles for a little bit, until they started to relax. Then, my legs were pulled further apart, and I felt hair against my thighs.

A nose was pushed into my pussy, and I could feel his panting as he licked the bottom of my slit. O my, this person seemed to like smelling me. He continued for a few minutes before parting my lips with his fingers, then running his tongue up and down me, finding its way to my clit, which he started sucking and nibbling on.

Meanwhile, I could feel the bed shift ever so slightly to the right, then to the left, as two more people sat down to either side of me. Their hands started roaming all over me, touching my neck, shoulders, stomach, breasts, even the outside of my thigh where even now someone was working over my pussy.

The person to the left placed my nipple in their mouth.

The other was teasing my nipple in his hand while kissing my face and neck, then shifting to kiss my breasts and stomach.

Eventually, between my clit being stimulated, my left nipple being sucked and teased, and my right nipple and breast being teased and being kissed all over, I climaxed. And I thought I wouldn't be able to again...

With that, the two people on the sides left the bed and the one between my legs moved his body up, his weight pressing down on my pubis.

He pushed his penis inside me slowly, carefully, and proceeded to make love to me, gently, kissing and licking and touching and fondling.

He thrust faster and faster until, right before cumming, he pulled out and shot all over my breasts.

The next settled between my legs, but, more like a normal boyfriend, husband, finished himself much faster. He also played with my breasts, cupping them, catching my nipples between his fingers. He pushed one final time, and then came inside me.

The last one pushed my legs up, as if he wanted my legs behind my ears. My legs groaned in pain at the position and I shook my head no once. He let off the pressure, and instead turned me onto my side. He pushed his penis into my pussy, while reaching over to run his hands all over my breast, until he, too, finished in a short time, pulling out and cumming on my back and side.

I am unsure if more were waiting their turn, because I was done. I shook my head vigorously no, signaling the end. I was too sore to go on.

I lay there, oblivious to the world, for a couple minutes. Off came one ear of the headphones.

"Do you want to stop?"

I shook my head yes.

A few more minutes passed, and then my friend came back, taking off first the handcuffs, then the headphones, and last the goggles.

No one was around but me and him now.

"Did you enjoy yourself?"

I shook my head yes, and snuggled into his arms, still naked and unwashed, falling to sleep almost immediately.

12