Pudgy Ch. 03

Story Info
Deb orally favors Darius with lewdness.
4.4k words
4.59
40.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Triple Take

***From The Chronicles of Darius Flesher

Author's notes:

4:30am: Debbie (Pudgy) continues her slurping assault on Darius' cock. Though she downed him twice, the ravenous fill of his cum juices works her belly into another crave.

Teasingly, she comes up for air but only to query of his past, sexual experiences.

An aphrodisiacal exchange of words, foreplay & herbal indulgence ensues.

And, on this early Tuesday morning, she will not let him go; at least, until she's proven herself to be… the best damn blowjob he's ever had.

*

"Okay, so why do you want to know about my sex life?"

Darius rambled, half-coherent.

She spat the swollenness out of her mouth, ignoring his question altogether.

"Why did you leave early that night?"

"What...that night? Darius winced at the coolness of air.

"Yeah, you fucked. I want to know about it. Tell me, that is, if you want me to start sucking you again."

She beamed up, poised between his legs and watched him clutch his cock frustratingly.

A brevity of pity inspired, so she deep-throated him again.

"Mmm, oh, it feels so good to have this again…ohh, you're so deep!"

He quivered favorably.

She pulled up, abruptly. Renegade saliva streaks leaked from the corners of her mouth, down past her chin. "You fucked." She wiped the stickiness off with her top wrist.

"How do you know I fucked?" His brows joined, wrinkled.

"Just a freaky intuition." She smiled.

Her eyes shared his qualitative ease. They stared at one another for a few moments in silence before the maniacal roll of laughter started.

"Ohhh wow," she coughed, dryly.

"You a'ight?"

"Yeah, I just…neddd..drk…drk…" She downed her drink, tossed translucent cubes in her mouth before crunching them down to water, mechanically.

"What's her name?" She regained her breath.

"Jamaican lady." He relented.

"Okay, did she suck your cock this good?"

"NO!" He guided her cool mouth onto his cock.

"MMMFFFFF…" She muffled. Still.

"Please don't stop! I know you want to hear some more… Jamaican lady…okay, uhhhmmm…it was good…she can fuck." He rattled off like a gamed contestant.

"It was sweaty, very physical like a black on black edition of Tarzan and Jane. She got this husband that's all into it and wants to do a 3-way that I'm so not feeling…"

"Is that so? Well, maybe I'm not feeling this anymore." Defiance squeaked through her slit eyes. He positioned against such foolishness and eased himself back into her mouth.

"Okay! I know you want me to…"

She mouthed briefly and then spat his dick out again.

"Of course I want you to! This makes me very fucking horny. Do you not understand how horny this makes me, Darius?"

Her thickness fell in dim light. He could make out the silhouette of her pudgy belly as she wafted to him. The scent of her filled the entire living room.

"Do it…can you do it for me?" She jerked him gently.

"I dunno." He circled his hips.

She licked his shaft vertically. "C'mon! All you have to do is fuck that Jamaican mama while she's sucking her husband's dick. What's so hard about that? But, here's the catch…"

"What's that?"

"She doesn't swallow for you!"

"Why don't I—

"Because your drink belongs to me!"

"Yeah…" Darius caressed her shoulder.

"And because you should be reaming her Jamaican pussy from the back while she sucks her hubby off. Make sure she chokes on his cum. I want you to pull her hair back and make sure it slides down her throat. Can you do that Darius?"

"That's mildly sadistic, but, yes!"

"Remember. Only I get to have your cum."

Deb moved, flickered her tongue down to his testicles. She lapped a mix of warm saliva. Licked his scrotum gently. Suckled each ball, skillfully. She manipulated her pudgy fingers and played with his sensitivity. She stroked the pace up, sounding flesh.

"Anyone ever swallowed for you like this?" She then engulfed him whole.

"Couple of times…but it was never like this…"

She resurfaced and spat out. "What?"

"Said…NEVER LIKE THIS!!!"

"Better believe it!"

"Ever have a three way before?"

"NO!"

"You sound frustrated what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm saying. I'm just adjusting to the idea." He laughed. "You just think you got it like that?"

"Yeah, of course I do!" She eyed him with feel-good intent. She worked her digits into some deep pussy plunges.

"And after your done fucking her you can come right back here and I will suck you off while Peyton fucks my pussy hard from behind. How's that?"

"That sounds too good!"

"Hear me finger fucking this pussy? Huh, Darius. It's so good…it's AAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Her orgasmic walls ushered a rampant dam to disperse. She trickled. He felt her essence splash droplets that landed on a few of his toes.

Though her body loosened, his cock remained still immersed down her throat.

"Alright, whatever you want!" He conceded to her mouth. "Whatever you want!"

She pulled up slowly, breathing heavily and sensing his spasms, rhythmically. She placed the head of his cock up against her fat tongue. She tasted his pre-cum.

She jerked lightly and then switched to churning her wrists, grinding his dick like a black pepper shaker. She intermittently sucked and flickered until she saw telltale signs in beaded spurts.

She marveled at the sight of his elevated jizz, bubbling and pooling from atop.

"FUCK!!!!!" Darius bucked.

"Shhhh…." She curled, wrinkled her lips into an "O." Slurped up his pearly offerings. Consumed this third fill of him. Though small in dosage she kept smacking her tongue in her mouth like she had just downed drops of lemon head cream.

"Alright, I'm good. I need to get my jeans on." Darius blurted out.

"Damn, your going so fast. She collapsed with her back flush against the rug. The candles flickered a show of her pubic-brown tuft. Her breasts flopped back towards her armpits. She lied there pudgy, proud of her body and sex. Proud of the pleasure she brought to Darius.

The ceiling fan re-circulated warm air as Darius hobbled into his pair of Levis. He scooped the cell phone, keys and whatever left of his integrity. He was out the door. Stoned and seeded.

Forgot how he got back to his crib. Forgot he left his belt, bottled water, and a few pipe-full of herbals behind. Forgot he left his jeans bungled to the knees when he passed out on his bed.

Forgot how he made it to the apartment, but he did not forget the sucking Pudgy gave him or how it left him in the state of satiated bliss.

He woke up at seven that night. Cottony mouth. He grabbed a drink of water and checked the alarm clock, blinking, cutting into the dark. He checked his phone mail.

*

Message One: 12:30 p.m.

"What up, Darius? Check this…no word of a lie, I just fucked Lacey. I know its some crazy shit but we was just hanging out during lunch break, smoking a blunt in her car, and, how about your girl just turned around and tongued me.

Yo, we were going at it and I just pulled her to my lap, slid up her black skirt and stuck her. Ohh yeah, the next thing you know, we got freaky and took it outside. She just popped that coochie out and let me hit it from the back. Yo, I tore that caramel pussy up!

Even got to dump my nut in her. No jacket!

Yo, I gotsta go. Hit me up when you get in. By the way, homie, Debbie told me all about what happened last night. My man, Cappuccino… I'm outtie…peace…

probably gonna get fired though…"

Beep!

*

Message Two: 3:30…

"Hi Darius, it's Deb. I hope you don't mind me calling you. I got your number from Peyton, and, speaking of Peyton, we had a good talk today. I guess it made him horny because I just found out he and Lacey got fired for having sex in the parking lot. Not too bright. I mean, what were they thinking…in broad daylight?

Anyways, now I want to fuck him bad for two reasons. Number one: I hate Lacey. She has a big fucking mouth. Number two: If he has the balls to fuck out in the open like that, can you imagine what he would do in the bedroom? I can, that's why I planned it so that we can all get together Friday night after work. It's two days away and I'm feeling tortured. I just thought I'd share that with you. See you tomorrow at work. Bye!"

Beep!

*

Message Three: 7:24pm

"Hey there stranger, it's me, Trinity, just wanted to say hello. I also want to let you know that you left a little souvenir back at the apartment. Your check card fell out and was found by Max. If you'd like to stop by tomorrow afternoon, I'll have it for you."

"So have a good evening, sweetie!"

Beep!

*

After listening to his voice mail, Darius sunk into momentary numbness. He had yet to sort out the overwhelming stimulus his mind, body and cock endured, let alone the three messages calling for his involvement.

He opted for leftover Chow Mein, the crook and comforts of his lazy-boy chair and the insatiable fill of ESPN highlights. The remote wedged somewhere beneath the leather confines; however, he hadn't the required energy to dig.

He tried Peyton's crib several times. No answer. He fell asleep shortly before midnight.

*

As he pulled into the employees' lot on that Wednesday afternoon, it felt as though Darius crossed into a military zone. Security swam through the perimeters abundantly, as the electricians worked on installing coded locks for the gate's entryway.

Every vehicle was suspect. While parking, Darius felt a pair of large eyes molesting his Lincoln Caddy. As he exited his car, Debbie pulled up beside him and lowered the passenger's window.

"Hey!" She leaned over, eyeing him from beneath her black-bug shades.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Nothing much. The fuck is going on in here?" He came closer.

"Heat! Word got back to the corporate offices about last night. Management came in this morning and fired last night's security crew."

"What all four of them?"

"Yeah." She laughs. "Well c'mon, Lacey came strolling in here yelling at everyone. She walked past, like, three security guys and chewed out three supervisors, including Merita.

Not once did anyone from security approach or escort her out. They missed the whole thing, including responding to the call on time."

"I can see why, but, yeah, that's Lacey. Bona fide Ghetto!"

"Too much…and, now we have new guys hired by Rent-A-Cops "R" Us"

Darius laughs. "Okay? I got one of them staring a hole right through us."

"Anyways, let me get moving ‘for they say something. They got me busy up in there.

I'm multi-tasking up to my ass and lucky enough to get a break.

They got me training new-hires and doing sales at the same time. Good thing I'm up to quota. I'm heading over to Subways. Want anything?"

"No, I'm straight. New hires? These folks waist no time."

"Yeah, wait til you meet this new girl I'm sitting with. I spent about two hours with her so far and I can tell you she is definitely freaky, but mind yourself. Speaking of which, how are you holding up today?" She smiles.

"I'm okay."

"Did you get in touch with Peyton?"

"No, but I'll talk to you later. I got some leads that I have to work on. I'm trying to get out of the building myself."

"Ohh yeah, where you going?"

"Don't worry about it. I just left something over at a friend's place, let's say."

"Jamaican?"

"Yes."

"Darius, you know what you promised."

"I don't remember making that kind of a promise. Don't look now. Here comes deputy dawg."

"Darius, how are you gonna be like that?"

"I'll talk to you later."

"You better!" She then drove off.

Seconds after departure, security slim approaches Darius. He stood roughly six feet tall and in militant posture.

"Hey man," he intoned in a rich southern accent, "Just to let you know, folks and bosses around this here way are not big on parking lot interactions. I'm just doing my job. It's my first day, but you look like you's a bright guy. Just work with me here, ohh-kay?"

"A'ight, you look like you got a family to feed. I can hear that. Let me get in the building. Keep up the good work, though." Darius smiled at him facetiously.

Immediately, as he crossed through the double work doors, it was as though he trekked into a foreign region. The call center was near hush, save for phone conversations. The queue was reduced to meet the volume of employees. He noted many empty desks.

He settled into his cube and worked the leads. Never looked up to what was going on around him. He missed Lacey's presence, as she use to sit right beside him. Often, he reflected on the requisite drama that enabled his day to course nicely.

However, the workplace circulated limited gossip on this Wednesday afternoon.

He worked his four leads into sales and departed through the break doors.

It was time to visit Trinity again.

*

Somewhere in the back of his mind, Darius tossed about an appetite for a power fuck.

He'd only twenty some odd minutes to burn. Five minutes of which he used to speed his ass over to Trinity's crib. When he arrived, he wrapped at the door lightly. Twice.

The way it flew open startled him. Darius expected Trinity to answer. Instead, a tall blonde gentleman, donned in a three piece, black-satin suit, greeted him.

"Come in, Darius. Glad we could finally meet." The Nordic giant extended, smiled.

"Max?" He shook, expressing awkwardness.

"That's right. Good to finally meet you Darius."

"Same here. I just stopped by to pick up something I left behind."

"Yes, yes, come in. I left it for you on top of the counter."

"Thanks." He walked over to grab the card.

"By the way, how was it the last time?"

"Ummm, last time?"

"Yeah, you know, the last time you got to fuck my wife."

"Ummm…yeah," Darius nervously spilt, "it, it was good."

"Good? I do happen to know that my wife's pussy is exceptional. It's wet, pungent and delectable. Good? That's how you would describe a visit in a sex booth with a box of tissues and lotion."

He laughs, "Okay…it's the bomb-ass chocolate soufflé!"

"Hey there," Trinity boomed from the top of the staircase, "are you giving our host a hard time?"

"Not at all. We were just having a fine discussion on matters of taste. Right Darius?"

"Ummm, yeah," he intoned.

"Matters of taste. Sounds good to me." She descended the staircase adorned in a lilac see-through negligee.

"Ready for some fucking, Darius?" He smiled.

"Ummm…yeah! I think I am!" He returned.

"Well, let's get the festivities underway. Trin baby, you ready to hurt ‘em?" Said Max.

"Sure am!" She dropped her negligee upon queue, somewhere in the vicinity of Darius' tongue. The light of a nearby chandelier accentuated her brown body sheen, fully regaled.

Max unzipped his slacks, pulled himself forward and jerked his cock gingerly.

He eyed Trinity, now seated at the bottom of the stairs with her legs spread open.

She began circling her clitoris.

"Do you want to be a sweetheart Darius?" Trinity smiled.

"Yes."

"Could you please close the front door? I don't think the neighbors are quite ready to see this…Max, I need you to come taste me."

"Sure!" Darius took several steps back, diagonally. He watched Max obligingly taking his presence between her legs. He kept his eyes on Trinity's bucking hips, while her husband's face centered at her sex.

Darius closed the door behind him and began to scribe the pages of his very first threesome.

*

Getting back to work was difficult, especially when the shift supervisor, Merita awaited his passage through the double-glass doors. She rubbed her temple and walked with the evidence of stress working her body like a hot iron press. She fingered her gray hairs, anxiously.

"I've been waiting for you to get back. Could I please see you in my office, sir?"

"Yes, Ms. Merita," Darius followed her inside and took the chair closest to her desk.

"Mr. Flesher. Do you know, as a business the sort of embarrassment I've gone through? Yes, today we made good on sales, but that's mainly attributed to the collective amount of fear the corporate offices inspired.

Try to imagine what I'm feeling, just have some semblance of consideration. I had to let two of my top salespeople go for a lewd conduct that occurred on my shift. Are you with me so far?

"Yeah…well, sort of."

"Sort of doesn't measure right. I love you like a son, but if you come back here late and smelling like catfish again, you're fired. Say nothing at all and I'll respect you the more for it."

"Gotcha. I'm gonna head back right about now!" Darius rose from his seat and nipped the edge of Merita's desk with his upper thigh.

"Good idea! Bye!" She returned to rubbing the veins on her forehead.

He back-peddled out the office, smiling deep to himself. He arrived at his seat and read the pop-up on his screen:

4:45 pm-

I'm so happy yr back…please tell me

DOS6

4:46 pm-

I can't dwell on it too much—I think we're being watched—sides I just got chewed I'll talk to you later

DMFX

6:58 pm

Got two more sales…I can talk now. It was okaya lil' weird. He kept his suit on the entire time. I watched him eat her pussy out on the stairs like homeboy was drilling for liquid gold with his tongue. He had a bigger cock least eight inches long. I watched her suck his dick but she couldn't take it deep he has a big dick and she has a small mouth…sorry I'm a bit nervous cuz Merita's walking around again all I need is for her to read this shit.

DMFX

7:00pm

The fuck you care about what some fifty something supervisor thinks…she can use a good fucking herself…I got like nine sales today…she needs to relax…tell me more…

She just walked into the conference room for a call…go ahead

DOS6

I pounded her from the back while she choked on Max's dick. I heard him calling to her like he wanted to cum. I did like you wanted me to. I pulled her hair back and demanded she swallowed him but she just spit it all out.

DMFX

She didn't swallow… right?

DOS6

Nope, I shot up inside her pussy…missionary on the stairs.

DMFX

How long did you fuck?

DOS6

I don't know…fifteen, maybe twenty minutes the most…

DMFX

See, was that so bad? Guess what… I just submitted my final sales lead. You know hit ten and go home for the shift. I had like two hours to go anyways. Talk to you tomorrow. You know you made me so horny and don't forget about Friday nithg

DOS6

*

It was Friday night. Two days later. No word from Pudgy just yet. For the past two days she missed her shifts. Peyton remained a mystery. Darius started making preparations for the usual Friday night at Bahama Breeze.

Around 11:30pm:

"Thanks for calling Serenity cruise lines, Darius..."

"Darius, we're waiting for you."

"Is this—"

"Yes, it's me, Deb." Her bedroom voice was on low. "Guess who I'm feeling right now?"

"Yo…this shit's nuts. We could be monitored. They just installed a new system tonight. I could get fired!"

"Fuck Merita. She should come on over and watch us too!" Deb spoke.

"Don't tell me Peyton's there already."

"He sure is…all nine inches of him and we've been fucking for such a long time…

so are you coming or what?"

"Yeah, I didn't think…I just need to submit the last of the leads and I'm there."

"Me too...OOOOOHHHHH…" She moaned out.

*

The door was already open when he found them buck naked and stuck to one another. The dim lit room hid their bodies well but did nothing to compromise the stench of fuck, stronger than cat stench and cigarette smoke. He was inside her, all the way. Darius circled and took the sofa chair closest to their right.

He watched as Peyton pressed her thickness from behind. Her pussy felt all the brunt of his drilling motion, as she was poised slightly arched, standing. Her hands slapped flush against the walls.

12