Puff Adder Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my baby blushing? Is my voice making your knees wobbly?"

"Come on man…" I moaned into the phone. I'd just forgotten I'd been blushing furiously since Duncan laid his speech on me. Actually I'd been blushing for more than fifty percent of the time since I gotten up. "Help?"

"I already did Babes. Now stop being so nervous and go knock yourself out." I could still hear his damn smile over the phone, but I was starting to get seriously annoyed.

"You're not gonna help me?" I almost screeched, incredulously.

"Sweetie, you'll be fine okay. Just stop analyzing. Good luck… Bye!"

Wh..? He hung up! He hung up! How? I groaned and turned to lean into the wall. I was gonna be sick. Wall be so gracious as to swallow me.

"Here," said Dun half-hanging out the door, handing me my bag, "go have a smoke before you talk, or she'll think you're having a heart attack."

Why was he helping me? I could tell by the creases on his forehead that he wasn't laughing at me. He smiled at me and shoved the bag into my arms before turning back into the room. I unceremoniously flopped into the concrete and whipped out a ciggie. Mmm, I love my Marlboros. I lit up and enjoyed the feel of the smoke, and the way it whirled out of my mouth. I smoked two, and when I was done I felt a lot better. I don't think when I light up, I just sit back and enjoy.

Ok Gavin. You're gonna go talk to Di like you did a hundred times back in high school. Ok. I'm calm, calm, calm. And confident. Yes, confidence is good. I pulled myself up and spread my shoulders.

I walked up to Di, and tapped her on the shoulder. "Meet me in the theatre in a minute."

Here is an explanation of some of the words I used.

Bundus/Bundu - Southern African slang for bush

Braii - South African version of barbecue (in my opinion, the better version. Lol)

Koeksisters - Similar to American donut but laced with a sweet and sour glaze

12