Puff Adder Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raises and eyebrow and eyes my pants, a question in her eyes. She's making sure I want to play. I take a swing off the bottle. South African dry red. Nice. I set the bottle down as she leans forward and picks up a remote from the same table and points behind her. System of a Down. Shock, unexpected from her, but as I pull up and look at my conquest I realize she's dressed for the music.

She leans back on the bed and reaches for a little black box as she lifts her leg, offering her foot so I can pull off her shoe. The other as she pulls out a blunt. Then both, lifting up her hips as she lights up. I pull the stockings off and let myself admire her naturally tanned legs. She rises to her knees, spreading them, letting me see her silken briefs, hands out the blunt to me.

" So, Mr van de Merwe, are you going to let me test you?" Sultry voice, aromatic doobie sending its smoke in my face, sinfully moist lips, my demanding cock straining against my briefs… eyes thick with animalistic desire, something deep and dangerous in them…

" Yes."

12