PuGs Suck!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes closed as white streaks of lightning danced behind her eye-lids. The friction of each stroke from the twin fuck-sticks generating tiny bolts of pleasure that struck throughout her body. She felt her consciousness being pulled away, dragged desperately back towards that cliff's edge, each loud *smack* of the Dwarf's hips on her bottom and *slurp* and *squelch* of the Orc's monstrous trunk thrusting up into her in alternating rhythm with the Dwarf sent her one giant step closer to the edge. Wings of pleasure began to take form from her back, their light fluttering daring her to jump, to cascade into the nothingness beyond the apex and soar into the void. She was vaguely aware of the twin cocks thrusting into her simultaneously, her stomach feeling stuffed; as if she had ate a big meal. Aerynel looked down, her mind's eye picturing her taught tummy distending as the Orc and Dwarf's cocks began to swell inside her, and despite her lack of awareness she could feel every drop of the Dwarf and Orc's hot white cream filling her body. Each jet felt like it lasted minutes instead of seconds, and the bursts never seemed to end. In her head she began to count the explosions of the hot fluid inside her, like a countdown as she began hurling herself towards the precipice, diving head long into the....She had lost consciousness around the count of eleven, her mind being wrapped in the comforting blanket of nothingness.

Aerynel awoke to an uncomfortable position, and a lot of moaning from a familiar voice. She was staring directly into Shae'lyn's contorted and flushed face. She couldn't remember how she had gotten here. Aerynel was about to ask Shae'lyn, but noticed she was a bit busy. Shae'lyn was trapped in a stock, her wrists and head secured waist high by a black metal frame that glinted with tiny dust sized refractions of light. It keept her firmly bent over and exposed to whatever attention she was obviously getting from behind her. Aerynel began to try and straight herself as she was coincidently bent over at the waist too. She thought her lack of ability to straighten herself was just a matter of will until realizing she was stuck in the same device as Shae'lyn. They were in the middle of a vast chamber on a raised podium with natural light beaming down upon them through a narrow gap in the roof.

Arynel gazed back at Shae'lyn, the natural light beaming down in her face keeping her from seeing clearly into the shadows surrounding. Finally she narrowed the slits of her eyes, filtering the blinding light from above, trying to figure out the source of her friend's moans. The shape of a Tauren began to make itself clear, its hips noticeably swaying to and fro in a rhythmic fucking pattern, the soft *squelch* of a pussy being pounded and audible*slap* of skin between hips and buttocks was easily discernible. She peered back further into the darkness and noticed row upon row of hooded figures lining up to fuck her friend. Aerynel had little time to ponder on that as she felt the large warm head of something pressing against her tender asshole.....she soon found out she wasn't the only one with a line waiting.

12