Puleeease Take Me

Story Info
Layla is bound and begs to be pleased, but by whom?
5k words
4.15
39k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers

This is that last story of my four part series with Layla, her ex-boyfriend Paul and her new boyfriend Evan. Reading the earlier stories will help you to understand the ongoing plot. This story can definitely be enjoyed on its own however. The story contains playful bondage and restraint. If you are not a fan of these events, then this story may not be for you. I hope you enjoy my work. Any comments are welcome. Happy Reading.


Layla woke up next to her new love, Evan. The warm morning breeze was blowing in threw the opening in the bedroom windows. The curtains danced in the wind. She pushed her body up against the back side of Evan and cuddled close to him in an attempt to stay warm. The sun shone through the windows. She pulled the tan sheet up over her shoulders, enjoying the warmth of Evan's body pressing against her skin.

Paul woke up with a pounding head. He rolled off the couch and stumbled into the bathroom. After wiping his eyes, he opened the medicine cabinet door and grabbed a bottle of pain medication. He popped a couple pills in his mouth. He turned on the faucet and cupped water into his hand before moving his cupped hands to his mouth. He was regretting the drunken night before. His heart still ached for Layla. He missed her more now than when she left him and moved to Australia with Evan a few days ago.

After taking a few minutes to fully awaken and stretch, Layla slid out of bed, used the restroom and started making eggs and sausage for breakfast. She enjoyed prancing around the house in the nude. The warm air that blew through the airy house kept her body senses on edge. The warm air surrounded her like a thousand hands teasing her each time she turned in a different direction. Her perky nipples stood on end.

Layla grabbed a frying pan and started frying the eggs. Walking over to the freezer, she quickly grabbed sausage and closed the freezer door. The cool air from the freezer hit her body causing her to shiver briefly. Grabbing a second frying pan, she started cooking the sausages.

Evan jumped in the shower and dressed for work. The smell of the sausages drifted into the bedroom. He was grateful Layla was making him breakfast. She would make a great wife, he thought to himself. The images of the previous day played in his mind. He relived the events of her tying him up. He began to grow hard. Knowing his plans for revenge, he giggled to himself.

Evan entered the kitchen. He walked up behind Layla quietly and pressed his body against her. He moved her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck.

"Thank you for making me breakfast. You are such a sweetie." he whispered in her ear.

"You are very welcome. Anything for you my love." Layla responded, turning around and facing him.

The two of them engaged in a series of kisses before Layla pushed Evan away. "Go sit down now and let me finish making your breakfast."

Paul took a long, hot shower in an attempt to sober up. He ate a bowl of oatmeal and pondered what he was going to do with his week away from work. He could not get Layla off his mind. He knew he had to get her back, no matter what the cost. After much contemplation, he knew exactly what he had to do.

The living room looked like a tornado had hit. Beer cans were spread all over the floor. Paul grabbed a trash bag and started picking the cans up, one by one. The images of Layla wondering naked around the house played in his mind. He missed seeing his beautiful ex-girlfriend prance through the house naked each morning.

Evan finished his breakfast and gave Layla a kiss goodbye. He gave her butt cheek a quick squeeze before turning and heading out the door. Layla was left with a lingering smile. His touch let her know how pleased he was with her. She had learned long ago that a few minutes of prancing around nude in the morning did wonders for her man's libido. It wasn't as if they needed any help, but watching them eye her body in lust each morning helped her confidence.

Layla spent the morning cleaning the house and doing laundry before relaxing in the pool the rest of the afternoon. The hot sun beat down on her body, kissing her skin. She loved the combination of the hot sun and the warm breeze on her body. While lying on an inflatable raft in the pool, Layla called and made dinner reservations for two. She felt Evan needed a night out in celebration of their blossoming relationship.

Paul finished packing his luggage and headed to the airport. When he arrived, he made his way to the ticket counter and gave the lady behind the counter his reservation. He was determined to get his woman back. He took his ticked and headed to the gate. An hour later he was in the air and headed south.

After receiving a cup of coffee from the stewardess, Paul placed headphones over his ears and listened to soft, instrumental music. His flight would take several hours, so he intended to get as much rest as possible. He had spent the extra money and booked a first-class seat on the commercial plane.

Sipping on the cup of coffee, Paul looked out the airplane window, watching the land below disappear. He grabbed his laptop and confirmed his hotel reservations. Soon, he would be one step closer to getting his life of normalcy back.

Evan and Layla enjoyed dinner at a fancy restaurant in the heart of the town. They shared a glass of wine and talked about their future. Evan cringed when Layla told him she wanted 4 or 5 kids. She read the expression on his face and felt disheartened.

"Don't you want to have a beautiful family of kids?" she inquired.

"I would love to have a family with you. I am sure we will make beautiful children, but do we really need 4 or 5 of them?" he responded.

Layla took a sip of wine from her glass. Her ex-boyfriend,Paul, had never balked at the idea of having several children. She had never given it a thought that Evan would have a different view.

"Well, I would like to have that many. We can discuss it later."

Evan changed the subject, "I have a surprise for you tomorrow. It will be fun."

Layla smiled and gave Evan a kiss. "I can't wait."

Paul grabbed his luggage from the baggage claim after his flight landed. He took a taxi to his hotel and checked in. Inside his room, he logged onto his computer and did research on Evan. It was getting late and he was warn out from his flight. He was still feeling the effects of his drinking binge the previous night. He made plans for the next day and turned out the lights.

In the morning, Paul jumped out of bed like a man on a mission. He showered, dressed and ate breakfast in the lobby. He booked a rental car with GPS and was on his way. The sun was shining bright. The ocean air was blowing. He wound the window down and turned the up the volume on the radio. Convinced today's encounter would go well, he sang along with the radio.

Layla woke and made her way to the kitchen, like every other morning, to make breakfast. The warm air blew through the windows, cuddling her naked body. Evan showered and dressed before making his way toward the kitchen. He held a silk scarf in hand as he approached Layla.

Layla placed the eggs on two plates and walked over to the table. She poured them both a glass of orange juice. Evan noticed she was further along with breakfast than he had anticipated. He shoved the silk scarf in his pant pocked and joined her at the table. The two of them chatted casually as they ate.

When they finished eating, Layla stood up to clear the table. Evan rushed around the table and approached her from behind. He pushed up against Layla, who felt the table pressing up against her stomach.

"MMMM frisky today?" Layla asked.

"You have no idea." Evan said, grabbing the silk scarf from his pocket and blindfolding Layla.

"Kinky." she commented.

Evan reached around her body and cupped her breasts, squeezing and teasing them. Layla arched her back, responding to his touch. Her nipples became hard instantly. She could feel her juices starting to churn. She placed her hands on top of his hands as he caressed her chest.

In one swift move, Evan rolled his wrists and took hold of her hands. He moved them behind her back and held both hands with his left hand. He reached around her body once more and started caressing her labia. Her legs instinctively spread, giving him access. She moaned softly as his fingers moved their way inside and touched her button.

She could already tell what her surprise would be. After tying him up a couple of nights ago, she should have seen this coming. She gave into his desires and did not resist. The breeze in combination with her lover's hands were pleasing her skin.

For part two of his plan, Evan guided her outside to the pool area. He sat her down on the Chaise lounge. She put her feet on the cement on each side of the lounge and laid back. She could feel the shade of the overhang on the top part of her body and the sun's heat on her lower half. Evan took a quick glimpse of her gorgeous curves and perky breasts before straddling her hips. He moved her hands above her head and tied them to the top of the lounge with silk scarves. Having bound her hands, Evan moved down to her feet and tied each ankle to the lounge with a scarf. She was now lying naked and his for the taking.

The large wooden fence blocked her view from the outside world. He started to become excited, anticipating the fun he was going to have with her. Just his luck, his phone started to ring on the kitchen table inside.

"I will be right back. Don't go anywhere." Evan said, followed by a chuckle.

He raced inside and grabbed his phone. The front screen of his phone blinked, "Work". Evan answered the phone. His boss told Evan that he was needed in the office right away for a few hours. Evan had intended on going into work a little later in the morning, but had to change plans. He pondered untying Layla and continuing later. Instead, he decided it would be fun to leave her there until he was able to return in an hour or so.

"I have to go my dear. I shall return in a flash. I think you will be okay. Let me put this airy sheet over your legs so you don't burn."

Layla became concerned. "Where are you going? Untie me and we will continue this later."

Layla wished she could look Evan in the face, but the silk sheet over her eyes did not allow her to do so. It seemed like several seconds before she heard Evan respond.

After placing the thin cover over her legs, Evan said, "I think you will be okay. I won't be gone long."

Evan rushed out the door and headed into work to take care of the emergency. His car sped down the dirt driveway and turned left onto the access road heading into town. He knew he had to hurry. Layla couldn't stay outside, bound, all day.

Paul looked at the GPS device. According to it, he was just a few minutes away. He took the exit ramp off the highway and turned left down a slow, two lane road. The GPS said he was to stay on the road for 1.2 miles. He could feel the anticipation building. He rehearsed what he would say over and over in his head. The only issue would be if Evan was at home or if no one was there.

The female voice on the GPS device told him to take a right. He turned off the road and started driving down the dirt driveway. "You have arrived at your destination." the computerized voice stated.

Paul put the vehicle in park and took a mental picture of his surroundings. He hoped he would not have any confrontations with Evan today. He closed the car door and slowly made his way to the front entrance.

Layla heard the vehicle as it drove down the dirt driveway. She could smell the dust in the air. "Evan must have forgotten something." she thought to herself, expecting him to be gone a lot longer. She was relieved that she would not have to lay bound alone for a long time.

Paul looked inside the two bay doors at the entrance of the house. He did not see anyone moving. The plates on the kitchen table were visible. He could also see the drapes blowing through the open windows. He thought about knocking, then tried the door handles and found them to be unlocked. He slowly turned the door know and pushed one of the bay doors open and quietly tip toed inside. He looked around to see if he could find any sign of movement.

The house appeared to be empty. He looked in the master bedroom and saw Layla's suitcase up against the wall. He knew he had the right place. There was no one in the bedroom so he checked the second bedroom down the hall. Unable to find anyone, he thought he should get out of here before they found him in the house. On his way back to the living room in the center of the house, he saw the door that led out to the pool. He decided to take a glance at the pool quickly before leaving.

Paul took a half step back as he looked outside, into the pool area. He was shocked to find Layla bound and naked on the Chaise lounger. He didn't know if she was being held against her will or if this was part of their bizarre antics. She did not look to be in distress.

"I am waiting." Layla said in a sexy voice, thinking it was Evan who opened the door.

Paul slowly approached his ex-girlfriend. His eyes were feasting on the sight of her naked body before him. He took a long, deep breath and slowly exhaled before straddling her legs. He could not believe his luck. Here she was free for the taking. He had been wanting this for so long now.

Looking down on her, Paul straddled the lounger and slowly reached down. He placed his hands on her breasts. Her breasts felt so soft and wonderful. They were everything he had remembered and even more now. Paul pinched her nipples.

"Ouch. Not so hard." Layla exclaimed.

Paul did not say a word. He let go of her nipples and saw how hard they became. He paused a second to decide what to do next. He did not know when Evan would return. He imagined Eran walking in and seeing him having sex with Layla. An evil grin formed on his face.

Pulling the sheet on her legs aside, Paul reached between Layla's legs and started fingering her exposed vagina. He wondered if she still thought he was Evan. He found her clit and started massaging it until her hood pulled back and exposed her hard clit. He pinched her clitoris until she squealed.

"Why are you being so rough?" Layla inquired. "I was nice to you."

"Oh yeah?" Paul thought to himself.

Paul removed his pants then moved his hard penis to her mouth. He placed it on her lips. Layla opened her mouth. When Paul inserted his penis inside her mouth, she started sucking. Almost immediately, she realized it was not Evan in front of her. She recognized the smell of the body. She was not sure if she was having a crazy dream or if this was real. She would never have expected Paul to be here. How would he have found her in Australia and what would he be doing here?

Paul pushed his penis inside her mouth a few strokes before removing it. Her lips felt great, but he was afraid she would bite down. He sat between her legs on the lounger and returned his hands to her vagina. Slowly, he pushed his finger in and out of her hole while stroking her clit with his thumb.

Layla did not speak. She didn't know what to say. Should she scold him? She she act as if she didn't notice and wait until he finished and hope he would leave? She bit her bottom lip and did her best to hold back her moans as Paul manipulated her vagina. He was making her feel so good. She wanted him to stop and leave, but at the same time, she didn't want the pleasure to stop. She had been anticipating being touched ever since Evan blindfolded her earlier in the morning.

Paul started running his hands softly up her legs and massaging her inner thighs. After massaging her thighs a few seconds, he moved his hands back down her legs. He repeated the motions a few times. He reveled in pleasure each time her hips lifted while he was massaging her inner thighs. That was her weak spot and he knew it. They had been together for a few years and he had learned what turned her on. He could see her lips start to spread, exposing her wetness.

Paul swished two fingers around in her wetness before sliding the fingers inside her and started pounding her vagina. Layla's legs straightened. Her body tensed. She could no longer hold back her excitement. A low moan escaped her lips.

"Please." was all she said.

Paul could feel her inner walls squeezing his fingers. They were warm and strong. He wanted to feel her inner walls against his hard penis. He adjusted his body until he was laying on top of her. He bit the side of her neck, causing her to cringe. At the same time, he slid his dick inside of her. She was not as tight as she had been. He knew Evan must be larger and stretched her walls.

Layla cursed her inner walls which convulsed on their own, milking Paul as he slid his penis in and out of her. She wished she could stop her muscles from tensing around his hard, hot penis, but her primal body reactions were at work. She could hear Paul starting to breath harder and faster. Though she didn't want it to, his breathing was turning her on. From past experience, she knew she would be come hot and bothered and then he would finish before she could reach an orgasm.

It had been months now since he last had sex with her. It felt great, but it wasn't what he imagined it would be, having the chance to have sex with her again. Paul could feel himself getting close to an orgasm. He wanted to slow down and make it last, but it felt too good. He kept thrusting harder and faster, going as fast as he could. His muscles started tensing. Layla moaned. Her moan was almost too much for him. It pushed him even closer to an orgasm. A few more thrusts and he filled her inner walls. Paul grunted over and over.

Releasing a sigh of displeasure, Layla once again was primed up and let down during intercourse with Paul. She could not believe he had come inside her. How dare he? She could feel her blood beginning to boil as she grew more and more angry with each passing second.

"Are you done now?" she asked with a scowling voice.

"Almost." Paul finally spoke.

Paul pulled his body back and started slowly massaging her clit. Layla moaned as thrills of joy started rushing through her body again. She could feel her body betraying her mind. She wanted to scold him and yell at him, but at the same time, she didn't want him to stop. He knew her body better than anyone and he knew just how to please her. She started to breathe hard, taking short gasps of air. He was making her feel absolutely wonderful. She could feel her orgasm building. If he kept it up, she would be gushing in a matter of minutes.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeah. God that feels sooooooo good. MMMMMMMMMMM." she exclaimed as he massaged her clit between his middle finger and thumb.

He used her own wetness, feeling her hard clit sliding back and forth between his fingers. Her body did it's best to hump up and down as he controlled her pleasure. With his free hand, he dipped his finger into her inner vagina. He gathered the mixture of his semen and her juices on his finger, then stuck his glistening finger inside her mouth.

Layla didn't care at this point. She was on the edge of an orgasm. She sucked on his finger. The taste of the mixture was not pleasant, but she was concentrating on other things. Her hips continued to buck. She moaned over and over. Just when she was seconds away from an orgasm, Paul pulled his fingers from her clit.

"No. No. Please no." Layla exclaimed.

Paul took his drenched fingers and put them on her hard nipples. He squeezed her nipple, which sent a shock of pain down to her aching pussy. He was not done. He wanted her to beg him, to plead for him to make her come.

Falling down against the lounger, Layla struggled to free her hands and feet, to no avail. Her body was screaming to be touched. The warm air teased her body with it's ever so soft touch. The air kept her on edge, but did not push her towards the orgasm she so desperately needed.

storytyme
storytyme
613 Followers
12