Pulled Over

Story Info
An officer decides to have his way with a female speeder...
955 words
3.53
161.3k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drove down the desolate county highway in her new car. She had the engine roaring as she smiled and kept the pedal down. She flew down the straight a-ways and drifted around a few curves. She laughed and floored it as the new engine came to life even more. She had it around a hundred and didn't notice the police car hiding in the tree line. He woke up and checked his radar. He went after the speeder.

He caught up to the car and turned on his lights and sirens. She pulled over as did he. He got out and walked up to the driver's side door. He was surprised to find a blonde driving the car, alone and dressed skimpy. He asked for her license and registration. She reached for it and her skirt slipped up showing her nice thigh and thong string. She handed him the papers and he walked back to his car and sat down.

"This is the night I do a very bad thing." He smiled and turned off his dash cam.

He sat there waiting and making her think he was radioing her information in. Instead he sat there thinking of how her lips would feel around his cock. He had a hard on and knew she could fix it. He turned off his car and smiled as he thought of feeling her tits and pulling her blonde hair. He got out and walked up to the window and looked inside the car and smiled at her.

"Step out of the car ma'am" He said stepping back.

She did as he asked and stood there as he looked her up and down. He smiled and looked at her face. He grabbed her and slammed her back against the car. She let out a startled scream and was spun around. He pulled her arms behind her back, he handcuffed her. She was in shock of the officer's reaction to her and knew what was going to happen to her twenty year old body.

"I think it is time we get this over with!" He said grabbing her tank top and tearing it off her. "Nice bra!" He said as the pink lace bra was exposed.

"No please don't do this!" She said as her bra was removed and her firm C cups were now revealed.

He buried his face between them and then moved to the left one and sucked her nipple. She couldn't fight him as his other hand groped the right tit. She was at his mercy as he had his way with her young body! She closed her eyes as he switched to the other one and sucked it till the nipple was hard as a rock also. He then locked lips with her and frenched her for a while as she looked around wide eyed and scarred. She thought a car or something would go by, but since the new highway was built, this one was pretty much abondoned.

He stepped back and smiled at her as she stood with tears streaming down her cheeks. He moved in and whispered into her ear as his hand slid up the inside of her thigh.

"Time for a cavity search, you're going to like this part." He said as his finger moved the thong and slowly slipped into her body. "Oh, wet already?" He asked as another made its way into her and they worked to make her wetter.

She closed her eyes as the police officer fingered her and sucked her tit. She looked around and felt herself getting ready to go off. She clamped her eyes shut and tried to stop it, but he rammed the fingers deeper and that was it for her. Her cum soaked his hand as he smiled at her. He pulled his fingers out and wiped them in her hair. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his hard on.

"Time to feel the hard on of the law!" He said spinning her around and bending her over the hood.

He kicked her legs apart and lifted her skirt to show her nice ass and exposed pussy. He smiled and shoved it into her as she let out a whimper. He began his attack on the young motorist and was enjoying her wet lips quite well.

He was ramming it deep into her warm pussy. She closed her eyes and tried to think of how to get away, but her body betrayed her as he felt her lips tighten around his cock. He groaned and slammed it into her harder as she let out a startled whine. He then began to slam it hard over and over into her body.

The cop was enjoying his attack upon the woman as he felt it coming to a climax. He closed his eyes and smiled as his little officers rushed inside her body. He smacked her firm ass cheek and pulled out with a big smile. She was laying there, bent over a hood and just pounded by the cop. He pulled her up and spun her around. She looked at him with her face full of mascara tears.

"I am the mayor's daughter..." She said as she blacked out.

He caught her and bent her over into her car door window. He uncuffed her and used her bra to tie her wrists up. He smiled and began to do her tightness again. He didn't last long and filled her up good. He pulled out, cleaned up and headed back to his squad car.

He left her alone and vulnerable alongside the road. He knew who she was and didn't care. He had other fast women to attack and violate.