Pulling a Felicia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers

A two lane road led off the highway and through Harkam's Woods. The trees were thick, but not too thick to block out a bright day like this. It would have to do. Less than a minute into the woods, they passed a parked car. All three politely looked away as they passed it, a courtesy they trusted would be returned -- all the young adults and teenagers in the area knew that rule.

Another minute or so down the road, Craig pulled the car over and killed the engine. "This ought to do," he said. Turning to Eddie, he pulled a quarter out of the ashtray. "Flip you for going first?" he offered.

"I think we ought to let Allie decide."

"I agree," said Allie, who was now topless and in the process of sliding her jeans down. Once she was done undressing, she put down the backseat and spread out a blanket that had been crumpled in one corner. Once she had arranged herself enticingly on the blanket, she announced her decision. "Eddie."

"I deserved that," Craig admitted. "Have fun, dude." He turned the radio up loud and politely turned to stare out the windshield while Eddie eagerly wrestled his way over the seat, a condom clutched in his hand.

With Allie eyeing him hungrily, Eddie lost no time in pulling his jeans and shirt off. Once they were off, he crawled over towards Allie, who was waiting with her legs open. "Now then," he said. "All day I got to look at this...this marvelous creation of nature, and I never got to touch it!"

"How do you think I felt, being attached to it and having no one touch it?" Allie teased. She took his eager cock in her hands and squeezed gently, savoring the moment of the fantasy come true at last.

"Ohhh, that's nice..." Eddie returned the favor and playfully ran his hand through Allie's thick, dark curls. "Like that?" he asked. "I do. So hot the way my fingers seem to get lost in there..."

"Please do," Allie whispered, just before she kissed him for the first time. Their mouths met and opened, and she felt his tongue darting playfully about hers at the same moment his fingers found her clitoris. She arched her back in wonderful shock at his gentle stroke. "God! Yes...yesssss." She'd always suspected Eddie, jock though he was, could be delightfully gentle when the situation called for it. As his fingers danced deliciously around her pussy, she now saw she was right. "God, Eddie, that's lovely!" she grunted. "How'd you learn to do that?"

"Never mind that," he said, and he withdrew his hand. Allie was disappointed for a moment, until she realized he just needed both hands to put the condom on. She lay back and waited, and in no time he was hovering over her, one hand caressing her right breast a bit clumsily but lovingly, while the other tried to guide him in. He wasn't having much luck finding his way in the thick of things.

"Here," Allie said, taking his cock in both hands. "It's okay, he probably just got lost in the forest."

Eddie laughed so hard Allie wasn't sure when the laughing stopped and the moaning began once he was inside. Soon she wasn't feeling any too articulate either, as she watched her dear old friend bobbing above her, pushing in and out of her wet hairy pussy. All those silly schoolgirl fantasies of yesteryear came to life now on the car ceiling just behind Eddie's lovely face. A thousand wonderful thoughts came to mind, but Allie wasn't talking. She was moaning. Loud enough to drown out the radio up front, and loving every bit of intimate inarticulateness she let past her lips.

"Oh, that's beautiful, Allie. You're beautiful."

"Thank you," she managed to say as her moaning got more intense. Eddie knew what he was doing, that much was certain, and his rhythmic pushing did not take long to work its magic on Allie. "Gonna come," she whispered, her eyes wide open as she was desperate to share the moment with him, and no sooner were the words out than that moment was upon her. "Ahhhhhhhh! Oh God, Eddie..."

"Beautiful," Eddie whispered, then kissed her softly before she pulled his head down and stuck her tongue deep in his mouth. She wasn't done; he could still feel her wiggling against him as best she could. "More?" he asked, a bit dumbly.

"Come with me." It was all she could say at that moment, and it was all he needed to hear. He picked up the pace, and she was once again awash in sensation. Faster than before, and she loved it. There was no doubt at all when he came, as he let out a shriek of his own at last. Allie loved him all the more for finally letting his guard down for that, and as his body finally came to a stop, she hugged him fiercely. "That was beautiful," she whispered.

"So are you," he replied.

"Thank you." She'd have gladly lay there holding him all evening. But they both recalled that Craig was patiently -- for once -- waiting his turn. Allie doubted that Craig would be nearly as good as Eddie, but she was definitely eager to find out. A long last kiss, and Eddie hurried his clothes back on.

There was no need to tell Craig it was his turn. Allie propped herself up on her elbow to see he had already undressed before Eddie had finished. He was now clambering over the seat as quickly as he could. "Lemme atcha!" he growled playfully.

"You're at me all right, kiddo!" Allie said, and she lay back again, pulling her vulva open while she waited for him to roll the condom on. "Don't be long," she sing-songed.

"Oh, I'm long, all right!" And he was, Allie realized a moment later when he was inside her and grinding away. He reached a bit further in than Eddie had, but he also felt a bit slimmer just as he had looked. It didn't feel nearly as intense, but Allie was overjoyed with the knowledge of being able to compare them back to back like this. And to think Corri would never even know!

He was hard and fast the whole way, much like Eddie had been only at the end. For Allie, it lacked the joyful intimacy of Eddie's approach, but the friction did have her worked up to a quick orgasm before long. She was still catching her breath from it when Craig came as well. To mark the occasion, he banged it into her and then shoved his whole self up harder against her, and then against the side of the car. "Oh mannnnn," he moaned, and then all was quiet.

"You come too?" he asked, finally.

"I sure did," Allie said, suddenly glad this hadn't come to fruition years before; think of all the fantasies it would have ruined if she'd known what he was really like in the sack!

"Good," he said, kissing her on the cheek with surprising tenderness. "Good for me too. Thanks."

Thanks?

The ride home was nevertheless a pleasant one for Allie. One wonderful lay out of two was pretty good, and she would never feel sorry for herself for not having landed Craig back in school, and now she would always know there were plenty of men out there who loved her natural look. When they stopped for dinner at a favorite roadside diner they had frequented back in high school, a strong sense of melancholy took over Allie's thoughts...now her youth was truly over. She chose not to broach the subject with the guys, as she was sure they would understand. But Eddie, damn him, picked up on it.

"You okay, Allie?" he asked.

"Fine, thanks," she said with a sad smile. "Just...I'm going to miss home, is all." Feeling a bit better for having said it out loud, she added, "But at least we went out with a bang."

"Wouldn't have had it any other way," Craig said.

"Me neither," Eddie agreed. "Just sorry Corri couldn't be there to make it complete."

"It wasn't complete for you as it was?!" Allie demanded.

"Sorry! I mean, it was awesome, I mean that. But, you know, it was always the four of us."

"Not like this, it wasn't," Craig piped up.

"What do you mean?" Eddie asked.

"Simple, man. As long as you and I both -- you know -- with Allie, it couldn't have been all about Corri, could it?"

Leave it to Craig to turn philosophical at just the right time, Allie thought. But neither she nor Eddie said anything. They only nodded their agreement and laughed together. And then the three friends lingered in their old favorite booth until well past dark, talking about old times and friends and plans. Only two subjects were off-limits: Corri, and what they had done in the woods.

That was perhaps fitting, Allie would reflect later on whenever the memory of that dinner came to her mind, for she never saw or heard from Corri again. She did exchange e-mail with both of the guys for a time, but that soon met the fate most youthful friendships do once the friends have grown up and gone their own ways. All just as well, she supposed, as there were plenty of men who proved to be just as appreciative of her natural look as Eddie had been, and there was no need to explain to them how it had all come about.

Once she was out of school for good and working, it would prove necessary to begin shaving her legs again, and out of personal preference she also went back to shaving her armpits soon enough. But some things, she now knew, were best left wild and untouched. And on every Nude Day thereafter, she was reminded afresh that there were many men and women who admired greatly her I-can't-wear-a-bikini look.

YDB95
YDB95
578 Followers