Pulling Me Into You

Story Info
A woman is drawn away from her man by another.
8.9k words
3.7
14.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers

A woman asked me if I would ever write a story that was requested by a reader. I have never tried it before, but here is my first time. Hopefully, she will enjoy it and you will too. The story is long and gains momentum as you read. Any comments or opinions are welcome.

*

Layla finished packing the rest of her clothes in her small suit case and closed the lid. Her anxiety was getting the best of her. She would be gone for up to eight weeks if she survived each week. She had never been away from her husband for more than a day since they started dating, two years ago. Paul was the man she dreamed of marrying. He had a good job, treated her very well and often bought her flowers or gifts to show her how much he loved and appreciated her. Many of her female friends were envious of her and wished they had such a caring man.

Paul loved her with all his heart and it showed in everything he did. The only thing Layla wished was different was his body build and how long he lasted in bed. He was an inch shorter than her, standing 5' 6" with a little pouch belly. He was never the fit, athletic type. Working in an office did not give him much of a workout. She on the other hand, frequented the gym quite often.

Layla was proud of her body. She worked hard to have a toned stomach and firm thighs. She knew her best assets were her large breasts, blue eyes and thick pink lips. Men swooned over her often. There wasn't a day that went by without men gawking at her. It didn't help that she often wore tight workout clothes and tank tops either.

Closing her suitcase and locking it, Layla carried her luggage into the family room and set it by the door. She called for her boyfriend, to which he came running. Paul drove to the airport and dropped her off at the curbside. She leaned in and gave him a long, passionate kiss. She wondered how she would survive without seeing him everyday. Her heart ached already. Layla glanced down at his trousers, to see if her kiss gave him a reaction,as she pulled away. She was happy to see a bulge between his legs as she stepped out of the car.

Layla had submitted a video two months ago to be a contestant for a survival show. She never dreamed she would be selected, but to her surprise, she was called by the executive producer two weeks later. He talked to her for an hour and asked several questions. At the end of the phone interview, he congratulated her on being selected and told her to look for plane tickets in the mail.

She waited to board a plane that would fly her to New York. From there, she would be on a twelve hour flight that took her to South Africa, the sight of the show. Layla passed the time by surfing the Internet and posting comments on Facebook from her phone.

The airport finally called for her flight. She boarded the plane, then rushed through the New York airport to catch her connecting flight. It seemed like an eternity before she finally landed in South Africa. An escort picked her up at the airport and took her out into the middle of nowhere in the jungle.

Layla arrived at the camp and greeted some of the other contestants whom had arrived before her. By the end of the night, there were fourteen contestants in all. The host told them that the show would start the next day. In the meantime, there would be a party by the lake. He reminded them this would be the last time they would enjoy a feast and have fun before the competition started.

The last man to arrive, caught Layla's eyes. He was a tall, well built man who carried himself in a dominant manner. He saw Layla staring and winked at her as he approached the camp. "Well hello there." he said as he walked past her. Layla could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She didn't normally go for the jock type, but there was something about him that drew her to him.

The heat dropped as the sun set. A cool breeze picked up and made the temperature manageable, though still warm and dry. Layla and the other female contestants wore bathing suits to the party by the lake. At the edge of the lake, were two large bamboo huts. One hut served alcohol, the other served many kinds of foods and desserts. A couple of the local men sat next to the drink hut, playing drums and providing the entertainment.

Layla chatted and joked with the girls, but kept a watchful eye on a certain man. She had not met him yet and waited to see if he would introduce himself.

After a few drinks, Layla caught a group of men staring at her. One by one, they made their way over and gave their best sales pitch to the women. Layla shot them down, explaining she had a man. That was until Alex made his way next to her. He looked her up and down, noticing her petite body, curvy hips and noticeably large breasts that almost seemed out of proportion with her small, fit body. He looked at her like she was a piece of meat and he was a lion. Normally she would be disgusted by the way he looked at her, but his words mesmerized her.

"So do you think you have what it takes?" he asked with a confident smile.

"What it takes....for what?" she asked, thinking he was hitting on her.

"To win the competition. There appears to be some pretty stiff competition, if you know what I mean."

She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I think I can do really well in this competition. How about you? Do you think you can handle it?"

"Oh, I can more than handle it. Although, I am going to need a partner. That is the way these games work." he said, taking a seat next to her at the drinking hut.

"So do you have your eye on anyone for a potential partner?" she asked coyly.

"I think there is someone that would suit me very well as a partner, but I don't want to show my hand too early." he said. "Where you from?"

She gazed into his bright blue, "fuck me" eyes as she answered, "Ummm...Austin, Texas. You?"

Layla could not help but let her eyes wonder over his gorgeous face, blond hair that hung down past his ears and bulging muscles. She cursed herself for wondering if his arms and chest were the only bulging muscles on his body. "Bisbing, Australia" he answered. "I am Alex, by the way."

"I am Layla."

"I am going to get some food to munch on." he said as he stood up. "Catch you later, perhaps." He turned and walked away.

Layla watched his ass cheeks flex through his workout shorts as he walked away. Half way between the huts, she saw him turn back to look at her. Layla's face began to blush. She had been caught staring and it embarrassed her. She was used to being the one whom people stared at, not the one doing the staring.

After finishing her Martini, Layla joined a couple of the other girl contestants on the beach. The large moon lighted the area. She was amazed at how bright the moon and stars were. The setting was so romantic.

She jumped into the water and cooled her body off. When she raised from the water, she felt the cool breeze on her nipples, causing them to harden. A brief cold chill ran through her body.

The girls laughed and splashed each other as they frolicked in the water. Layla knew these girls would soon become her competition, but she didn't let that ruin the fun. She could feel eyes watching them, but she did not look to see who it was. She was used to pretending she didn't notice.

Later in the night, she was feeling tipsy and beginning to get tired. The long flight had drained her energy. She knew she would need her rest for the competition the next day.

Layla made her way back to the temporary camp and lay down on her cot. She closed her eyes and listened to the laughter and drums in the distance, she began to drift off to sleep. She was in the almost asleep state, where she was not quite asleep and still slightly awake, when she heard the squeaking of the bamboo door to her camp.

Opening her eyes, Layla and saw Alex looking down on her. She sat up, surprised to see him in the female camp. "Hello, again." she said. She didn't wait for a response and immediately asked inquisitively, "What are you doing in here?"

Alex sat down next to her and put his strong arm around her shoulder. He held her close and said, "I wanted to make sure you are feeling okay. You left so much earlier than everyone else."

Layla could feel her body responding to his strong arm and hard body pressing against her. She was glad it was dark inside the camp, as she didn't want him to see her expression of delight on her face. The dim moon light, casting shadows, was the only light.

The heat from his body was radiating against her skin and making her feel suddenly hot and bothered. "I am fine. Just a tired from the long flight." she replied.

His palm slid down her ribs, sending tingles through her body, and stopped on her waist. She wondered what he was intending to do when he pulled her closer to him.

She turned her head and looked into his eyes. His eyes locked with hers. She could feel his hot breath on her nose. He leaned in and pressed his mouth against her lips. Without thinking, her hormones took over her body and she felt her lips melting into his lips.

A few seconds later, she remembered she had a loving boyfriend at home. She quickly pulled her lips and body away from him. "I have a boyfriend that I love very much. I am sorry, but I can't do this. Would you please leave so I can get some rest?" She asked nicely.

"I apologize. I don't know what came over me." he answered. "See you tomorrow. I hope we can still have a good partnership."

Layla curled up into a ball on her cot and pulled a thin sheet over her body. She felt bad for letting her emotions get the best of her. She was not a cheater. She had never even thought of cheating on her boyfriend. She decided she needed to stay away from Alex or else she would find herself in a compromising situation.

The cock crowed at the dawn of morning, waking everyone. Layla could feel the intense heat outside already. She realized it was going to be a long, torturous challenge. A voice came over the speaker, positioned in the corner of the temporary camp. "Everyone is to report to the lake immediately."

The host of the show greeted everyone and explained how the competition would work. Layla felt a little awkward with all the cameras surrounding them. She realized millions of people would be watching them and all that went on in front of the watchful eyes of the cameras.

The host explained there would be two tribes and everyone would be split into one of the two tribes. One by one, the fourteen contestants were split into two groups. Layla sighed when Alex was assigned to the opposite tribe.

Each group made their way to their assigned camp to set up sleeping quarters and make shelter from the sun. Layla helped two of the women in her tribe gather bamboo and thatches to build a shelter. The hot sun wore her out quickly. She felt like she had sweat a pound or two away within hours. After building the shelter, she took a quick nap to rest before their evening competition.

After waking and jumping into the lake to bathe, Layla and the rest of her tribe met for their first challenge. Whomever won the first challenge would become the leader of the tribe. The host announced there would also be a surprise twist at the end of the challenge. The challenge was to build a platform out of bamboo. The first person to successfully build a platform and stand on it, without it falling over, would be the leader of the tribe. Layla was very successful at building her platform, but an engineer named, Chuck, beat her and became the leader of her tribe. Alex won the challenge for the competing tribe.

The host announced that the leader of the tribe could choose one person from the opposite tribe to join their tribe. Chuck chose a young, athletic man in his twenties, named Brian. Alex shocked everyone when he announced Layla would be his choice. Layla knew her face said it all when she glared at him. What was he thinking? Why would he pick her?

Layla grabbed her suitcase from her camp and joined her new tribe, the Wahannee. Alex took the leadership role and assigned tasks to everyone. He split everyone up into pairs, one man and one woman. Each pair was assigned a job. The last group having three. One pair was assigned to gather water, the second pair was assigned to find flint for a fire, the third was assigned to find food.

Alex paired himself with Layla and said they would search for burning wood. They walked through the brush, collecting twigs and dry grass. Layla asked why he choose her out of all the people. He explained that he felt she was a strong competitor and that he had promised they would be partners.

She felt her heart melt when he told her that he felt they could take on the world together. Layla could feel herself getting wet between the legs. The sight of sweat running down his bare chest and bulging muscles was too much for her. The way his tanned skin glistened in the baking sun was such a turn on to her. She could not help but lust over him.

She watched his ass flex as he bent over to grab kindling. When Alex stood up, he turned to face her and caught her eyes on him. "Were you just glancing at my bum?"

"No. Of course not. I was simply seeing what you were picking up." She said, continuing to walk through the brush.

"I don't believe you." He said. "I think you want me just as much as I want you."

"What?" she gasp, with fake disgust. "Get over yourself Alex. I already have a man who makes me happy."

"Get over myself?" Alex asked with disdain. "You are the one staring at my ass. Now don't get me wrong, I have stared at your fantastic rack and voluptuous ass at time or two, but you can't seem to take your eyes off me."

Layla walked away, huffing and puffing. She wasn't mad that he had said such things. She was mad that everything he said was true. She was pissed at herself for lusting after him. Paul would be so disappointed if he saw their interactions and he didn't deserve to be cheated on.

Layla did her best to keep her distance, but it only lasted a few minutes. She was struggling to break a branch off one of the trees. Alex came over to help her. He reached up and put his hands next to her hands. She felt his body press against her body, which was covered with only a sports bra and loose lifting shorts. His slick chest pressed against her back as he pulled the branch down. She heard a snap and felt his body thrust into her, pinning her momentarily against the trunk of the tree.

She gasp as her chest smashed against the trunk, taking the air out of her lungs. His muscles pressed against her back. To her dismay, he excited her with his hot, muscular body pressed against her. She swore she also felt something thick pressed against her ass cheeks, separating them slightly.

Alex pulled his body away from her a few inches and she turned around to face him. Her eyes began watering from losing her breath a few moments. She could feel sweat dripping down her face. She squinted to look at him and froze, seeing his bright blue eyes looking seductively back at her. She cursed him, in her head, for seducing her. She wished he would move, pull away, walk away, anything but stand a mere inch from her face.

He stood his ground, waiting to see what she would do, holding the branch in his right hand. She took both of them by surprise when she leaned in and pressed her body up against him. She wrapped her hands around his waist, pressed her hips against his manhood and kissed him with more passion than she had ever felt before.

There was something about him that made her feel different than she had ever felt. He made her so horny she could not control herself. Her hormones were overriding her common sense and she hated him for it.

Alex dropped the branch at his feet and grabbed her by the ass, leaning in and pushing her against the tree trunk once again. He pushed his hips into her, almost begging her to take him inside her. He felt her large breasts pushing against his hard chest. He ran his hands through her sweaty, mussed hair and kissed her roughly.

Layla moaned softly against his mouth and ground her hips against his growing dick. She wanted so badly to reach down inside his shorts and take his manhood in her hand. She wanted to see how big he was. She lusted to taste him. Was it the way he carried himself that made him so desirable? Was it his handsome looks? Or perhaps it was the heat of the sun that was making her so hot and delirious. She didn't understand why she was acting so foolish and reckless.

Just as she started grinding her hips against him, Alex pulled away from her. He stepped back and picked up the tree branch. "I knew you were just playing hard to get. It is a shame you have a wonderful boyfriend, otherwise I would pound you right here."

Layla simply sent him a glare. How dare he seduce her and then pull away when she finally gave in? She wiped the sweat away from her face and stomped off. He was right. She was playing hard to get, but for good reason. He was right to pull away because she already had a man. He was so wrong though. Why couldn't he have left her on the opposing tribe? Why did he have to pick her as his pair? He had to be doing all of this so that he could have her. But if he wanted her, then why did he pull away? He was driving her mad.

They made their way back to the camp with hands and arms full of wood and brush. Alex thanked everyone for their hard work while stacking the branches in a hole in the ground. It took almost an hour before they produced a spark that caught hold of the brush. The sun was beginning to set when the fire finally started to grow. Alex and Oliver placed fish, crawdads and crabs on sticks and roasted them over the fire. Finally, everyone was able to feed their hunger and satisfy their stomachs. The rest of the night, the tribe swam and rested before falling asleep.

The next day, the two tribes performed a second challenge in front of the cameras. Layla and Alex were on the losing team and chose to send home one of their own. The cameras followed them home from the challenge. The six remaining tribe members worked together to make food. This time, Alex and Layla were assigned to find food. Layla welcomed the task because she would be able to stay cool in the water while fishing for food.

Alex grabbed several clams, crawdads and crabs from the edge of the lake while Layla worked to make a spear with which she could catch fish. When Alex returned, they made their way deeper into the lake until they were waist deep. Alex stood close behind her and showed her how to stab at the fish. Each wave pushed her butt back against his hips. Each wave forced his manhood to press up against her. She was doing her best to stay composed and act as if nothing was happening. She didn't want the cameras to catch a hint of her desire.

Layla saw a fish coming her way and stabbed into the water. She missed. She waited a few more seconds before stabbing at a second fish, only to watch it change directions swiftly and swim away. Alex laughed. She turned around and smacked him on the chest for laughing. The cameras caught it all.

The cameras caught her facial expression as a huge wave pushed her into his body. Her hips crashed into his manhood. Her breasts smashed against his chest. Alex took a few stumbling steps backwards while wrapping his arms around her in an attempt to catch his balance. Alex fell backwards into the lake, unable to catch his balance. The weight of Layla was pressing against him as they went under the water.

The force of the wave pushed them down to the bottom of the lake, Layla landed on top of him. She immediately reached down to push herself up. Her hands landed on his chest and she froze. She began to melt, feeling his hard chest under her fingers.

They rose from the water seconds later. Their eyes were locked together in lust, forgetting the cameras were present and rolling. Layla almost leaned in and kissed Alex when she was interrupted by the voice of a fellow tribe member.

storytyme
storytyme
610 Followers