Pulse

Story Info
The beat of the music, the loss of innocence...
1.1k words
4.02
50.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knock on my door and take a deep breath. After what seems like an eternity I open the door. Suddenly you don't mind the wait as you let your eyes glaze my body. My soft red hair is pulled back in a ponytail, my skin kissed with freckles and my lips are glossed with a hint of pink. My neck is hugged by a black necklace and my shoulders are bare with only the hindrance of a tank top. A light blue tank top to match my eyes and it clings to my body and curves around my chest.

Your eyes trail down to my black leather skirt as it outlines the top of my legs. It ends at my fingers tips and you smile to yourself as you notice my black converse tennis shoes (such a kid). When you finally look back at my face my eyes sparkle at you and I smile sweetly. You reach for my hand and lead me to the car; open the door and close it behind me. We're silent in the car, just taking in the aroma of our wanting bodies and listening to the labored breath of our devious minds. I squirm a little in my seat, rubbing my legs together and you feel a stirring in your pants.

You park and hurry to open my door. As I'm getting out you take my hand and pull me close, pressing against me and kissing me softly. A subtle taste and we part. You close the door and smile smugly for you know how much you make me melt...I take a deep breath and we walk inside, up the three flights of stairs and out on the floor.

The house lights are dim but the band has yet to take the stage. I lead the way and decide to pass, for now, on the getting a drink. We walk through the crowd and try to get closer to the stage. I put your hands on my hips and you follow behind me until we position ourselves in the front half of the floor. I jump up and down a little and admire the "bouncing floors." You steady me and put your head down to kiss the side of my neck as I purr in your ear.

Suddenly, the lights go off and the band takes their places. Everyone claps and cheers and dances once the song begins. As the excitment rises we get pressed closer together and I can feel the warmth of your body behind me. Everyone strains to get closer and we finally we are so close that I can feel every curve in your body. A tingle rises between my legs and suddenly I wish we were alone. The next song is a little slower and the crowd starts to sway back and forward. Though the air around us cools my skin feels as if it were on fire. You grab me and pull me towards you.

My body straightens as I feel you behind me. Mmm you were obviously enjoying more then the music. I smile to myself and rub up against you, slowly and then more deliberate. Realizing what I'm doing and you push back. The friction sets us ablaze and our game continues to the slow pace of the music. You slide your hands up from my hips right under my arms and glide them along my sides, barely gracing my breasts. I press harder, pleading for you not to tease me. Still reserved, you caress me and tingle my skin.

The song changes, back to an upbeat tune and the crowd is jumping wildly. You and I stand in the middle rubbing harder. We are pressed closer yet and our hearts are beating hard like the pulse of the floor. I can't take it and I turn around. As our eyes lock, no words need to be said. The fire shines through them and beckons you to grab my hand and walk through the people. We walk calmly to the back and into the bathroom.

With little thought about the other people we fly into one of the stalls and close the door. I slam you up against the wall and kiss you deeply as I slide one of my legs in between yours. Our tongues meet with force and desire as I press closer. As my leg rubs against your hard cock you reach your hand down and slide under my shirt. Your hands are cold against my hot skin but you pull and caress my tits. They come to life under your fingers and a stifled moan escapes my mouth.

We part and you push me forcefully to the other wall. I unbutton your pants as fast as I can and pull out your dick. So warm and hard it's all I can do not to pounce on it. You tug my skirt up and smile at my lack of panties, however you don't have time to think about it because I grab your dick and push it inside my pussy. We both scream with pleasure unaware of our audience in the bathroom. You slide your cock in all the way as I spread my legs a little wider. You're so hard, you feel great inside of me. Ahhh, I can't take it, I beg you to fuck me, fuck me hard.

Eagerly you start thrusting your cock in and out of my warm and very wet body. You pound against me and I rake my fingers against your back to keep from flying out of my skin. My hair has come down and flies about my face as I turn my head from side to side moaning and gasping for air. You breathe heavy and hard as you push in and out of my cunt. All at once we're so hot, our bodies pressed hard, my nerves are waves about me and my heart feels like it's going to explode.

I feel it building inside of me, beckoning for release. It surges through me and I erupt. I cum hard letting your name roar from my lips. I feel as if I have left my body. From the tension of my pussy as it sucks your dick, you start to cum fast and deep. I wrap my legs around you and squeeze hard as your cock jerks inside of me.

Finally, you fall on top of me and we stand smashed into the wall. We're a mix of hot air and wet skin. Our eyes closed and our bodies enjoying the sensations that stream through us. The beat of my heart pounds against my skin and all I can feel is our pulse as it rages with passion.