Pump and Grind

Story Info
Innocent dance with daughter's roommate ends in sticky mess.
2.4k words
3.94
186.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers

Tanya had picked Bob up at the airport as a favor for Marie, her girlfriend—also known as Bob's daughter. Tanya knew that Marie's lesbian lifestyle was a secret to Bob, and she felt okay about that. The only reason Bob didn't know was because he lived in California, and they lived in Vegas, and he'd only come for short trips. The women were openly gay in their normal lives (well, Marie was technically bi), but neither was prepared to settle down with each other just yet, so telling Bob about their relationship didn't seem so important.

Tanya kept up the charade of being nothing more than Marie's friend and roommate as they chatted, first on their way to Marie's 2-bedroom home, and then back to the infamous Las Vegas Strip where they were to meet Marie when she got off from a late night at work. It was the beginning of the Thanksgiving holiday, which was why Bob was here, and Marie was working extra long hours so she wouldn't have to worry about coming in over the long weekend.

Things were a little awkward at first, as even though Bob and Tanya had met on his visits more times then either could remember, they were rarely alone together. But Tanya was easy to get along with. She had a very pretty face that welcomed even strangers to become friends with her by just a glance. Playing host to her lover's unknowing dad might have sounded uncomfortable, but she eased into the role with no trouble.

Though Bob was having delightful conversation with Tanya first over dinner, and then as they walked throughout some of the casinos, he was even more pleased to be spending time with such an attractive young woman. Tanya was dark skinned like her Japanese mother, but her facial features seemed more Caucasian, like her American father. Her brown eyes were almost as dark as her long, black hair that could only have come from her mom. She was built big, but not fat, as she stood six-foot two with a body that filled out with a spectacular, firm ass, curvy hips, and hefty C-cups that most people would have guessed existed a little further down the alphabet because of their fullness. And she knew how to dress the wondrous body, too, with classy yet trendy clothes; her shirt backless, her jeans low cut, everything tight, but not revealing too much.

Bob knew it was wrong to think about Tanya this way for a number of reasons. Yes, he was 55 to her 28 years of age. And the creep factor was there for any father who looked too long at one of his daughter's friends. But the biggest reason was that Bob actually knew—or was 95% certain, anyway—that his daughter was sleeping with Tanya, and that Tanya was not likely the first woman that his precious little girl had been to bed with.

Still, he was imagining what Tanya might look like naked even as they talked about things as innocent and boring as their favorite channels to watch on cable.

They killed more time, and after Marie called to say she would be running even later than expected, Tanya suggested they go to a club for some dancing. Bob protested warmly, but inside he was happy for the distraction that a loud Vegas club would provide. It would get his mind off the things he knew shouldn't be there. Still, he had no intention whatsoever to dance.

They found a place on one of the casino's boardwalks where there was a big, round bar and a stage set up right out in the open, so there was no cover charge. This made Bob feel a little more comfortable, as there were still hordes of other tourists his age within sight as they walked by. Tanya took his hand and led him to the bar, where he bought drinks and watched her mingle with people she didn't even know. It wasn't that late, but this was Vegas, and so most people here were already pretty drunk and no longer timid around strangers. Bob soon discovered he was actually having quite a good time, and he was happy to find many other people his age or older doing the same.

A few drinks later, and Bob found himself being talked into dancing to the live band on the stage. It wasn't his music, and they weren't even on the dance floor, but Tanya insisted that he share in the enormous amount of fun she was obviously having. It had indeed been years, maybe a decade or more since Bob had danced, and it was to a much different kind of music than what was playing, but he submitted, making a fool of himself, secretly proud that all of these strangers were probably thinking what a lucky guy he was to have such a sexy, young, energetic woman like that. For a few minutes, he allowed himself to exist in that fantasy, and for a few minutes, everything was fine.

But then the band took a break, and the speakers blared music that Bob recognized as "bump and grind", or at least that's what he'd heard it called on the news. There were several younger women dancing with or around he and Tanya, and they all changed the way they moved when the new music came on. The dancing had gone from wild, nonsensical fun to very alluring, very seductive, rapid motions. The girls shook their hips in their tight clothes, rolled their exposed abs, and laughingly challenged each other to see who could shake their "booty" the fastest.

Bob felt as if a door with his name on it had opened up in Hell when it was Tanya's turn. She backed up to him, laughing and having a ball, and shook and gyrated and grinded her ass against his crotch. She wasn't pornographic about it, but she wasn't being G-rated either. A better man dancing with his daughter's friend this way would have been uncomfortable, but not nearly as uncomfortable as Bob was, because he was harboring such forbidden attraction to her. A better man would have walked away. But Bob didn't have the willpower to back off, even as he felt his dick swelling in his pants.

His dick had grown to full strength very quickly, and so when Tanya accidentally brushed him she knew without a doubt what was pressing into her ass. She was embarrassed, and felt bad for him because surely he was embarrassed, so she tried to move away without being obvious about it, still dancing, not wanting to raise any eyebrows. She also didn't want to move too far away, because if one of the drunk girls around saw Bob's hard-on tenting his pants and announced it, the embarrassment to both of them would be devastating. She needed to give him time to calm down.

But it was too late. As soon as Tanya stepped away, a pair of drunk girls—probably too young to even be there—saw Bob's bulge at once and started to point and laugh. Fortunately the girls were not with the group she and Bob were dancing with, and they went on their way to the bar, struggling to walk as they laughed. No one seemed to notice what had caused the scene, as the music and the huge crowd disguised it all, but one look at Bob's face told Tanya he knew what they were so amused by.

She felt terrible, not just because of his humiliation, but also because she had inadvertently caused it. Even the girls they were dancing with, Tanya then realized, weren't so much laughing with Bob as they were laughing at him, as if thinking he was some kind of clueless loner that pathetically thought he really had a chance with one of them. This, too, Tanya felt was her fault.

And as she suspected, Bob was embarrassed. It was bad enough to have all of the original conflict bottled up inside of him, but now this other dimension had risen; that tomorrow he would be the butt of all these strangers' jokes, funny stories about the 50 year old who had the hots for all the young girls. The worse part was that it was true.

But then Tanya did something that would dramatically alter their relationship. She backed up to Bob until he was up against a post, and then she held her body against his, her back to his front, her still dancing, still grinding, as if they were a close couple, or a new couple very into each other. If people thought Tanya really was into Bob, then suddenly he wasn't such a loser anymore. Since she had gotten him into this mess, she felt it was her responsibility to get him out.

Of course, Tanya might have rethought that if she knew just how much she was turning Bob on. She knew her effect on him was enough to produce an erection, but in reality Bob's whole body was tense, and his mind was thinking things that only made it worse. He had an opportunity to look down and see Tanya's big, round ass, grinding against him, her low-cut jeans occasionally slipping down enough to reveal the very top of her ass crack, as well as the band of her white G-string.

Tanya continued to dance against him, rubbing her ass up and down his crotch, running her fingers down his arms and pulling his hands to her hips as she shook them. Those watching eventually stopped laughing and just continued on with their own fun, now accepting Bob as someone cool enough to get a good-looking woman like Tanya.

If she hadn't had so much too drink already, Tanya might have stopped dancing right then and just stood in front of Bob to hide him until he calmed down. But she was a little light-headed and not thinking straight and she didn't even consider slowing down or moving off Bob until it was too late.

Too late came when Tanya felt something wet at the very top of her ass crack. A moment of surprise raced through her before, feeling it again, she realized the wetness came with the touch of something warm and rubbery. An image of Bob's cock, having grown so big and hard that its head, wet with pre-cum, was peeking out over the top of his pants and rubbing itself against her, came to Tanya's mind. And just as it did, just before Tanya could move away, she felt Bob's grip on her hips tighten, and he pulled her to him, and then she felt his hot cum spew on her skin.

Bob would've pushed Tanya out of the way if it had been an option, but his orgasm struck so fast that there was no time to react. The only thing he could have possibly done was just knock her down and let his cum fly into the crowd, probably drawing for himself some time in jail and a couple lawsuits. Hell, from the time he realized his cock head had exited his trousers to the time he had reached the point of no return, Bob didn't even have enough time to come up with that as an option. Instead he just stood there, remaining as composed as possible as he came in front of hundreds of people, and probably hundreds of video cameras, too.

He gave a low, almost painful growl as he erupted; a sound certainly drowned out by the music, but no doubt heard by Tanya. Since his dick was pointed straight up, his jizz blasted skyward, up and along Tanya's golden, naked back. The first couple streams went so high that some hit her between the shoulder blades, while more even went into her black, silky hair. An irregular though complete and connected line of white cream ran from between Tanya's shoulder blades and down to the top of her ass, and Bob wasn't even done yet. More cum spilled out, finding Tanya's ass crack and following it down, into her pants, channeled between her magnificent buns, soaking the band of her G-string and even wetting her asshole.

Tanya continued to dance, barely, as her body stiffened under the unexpectedly warm coating of sperm—the first cum to have ever touched the lifetime lesbian's body. Also unexpected was how good it felt when it hit her, as Tanya had never been interested in being cum on or tasting it or doing any of the things straight girls do. Her experience with male sexual organs had never gone further than dildos, which she often used. But she couldn't deny that the feeling and the knowing that a big load of seed all over her back and ass was actually making her pussy tingle with delight.

But Tanya was too nervous to dwell on that fact. She knew from feeling it's heat that the white goo had effectively plastered her spine, and to leave meant revealing this to just about everyone. Not to mention she'd be screwing over Bob, who almost certainly was in no condition for people to see his front. She turned her head slightly to talk to him.

"We have to get out of here."

"I know," he said, understanding completely. He sounded sad, or sorry. Likely both, Tanya thought.

And he was, which is why he began rubbing himself against Tanya, not for the pleasure of it, but so his shirt would soak in the cum on her back. He didn't get every drop, and even when he pulled away, Tanya could feel a sticky film on her skin, and of course her ass and pants and some of her hair were still wet with sperm, but the plan worked. If someone noticed a sheen on Tanya's back, they would have dismissed it as sweat. And Bob just looked like he'd drank too much and spilled a pina colada on himself.

Together, hand in hand, they left in silence.

Tanya was a very friendly person, Bob thought, as they walked aimlessly through the casino, both wet with cum. Though there was a five minute break where they were lost in their own thoughts, Tanya managed to get comfortable again and they were soon right back to talking about TV. But beneath the pointless conversation, she seemed to be telling him everything was cool between them, and that nobody would ever have to know.

It was why he was able to smile when his daughter, Tanya's girlfriend, met them near the slot machines.

And yes, he used the pina colada story to explain his shirt.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Bob, check out 'Caught in the Act' and 'Rosa's Maid Service'.

Archer2050
Archer2050
2,134 Followers