Pumpkin

Story Info
Daddy's perfect little slut.
931 words
3.7
273.9k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Megadyke
Megadyke
31 Followers

She walked into the kitchen again. Pink little panties showing off a perfect ass and thin tan legs. Opening the fridge and bending over, I admired the view again while she wasn't looking. Since turning 18 she has become such a fucking tease. Every day it was something else with her, cuddling on the couch and resting her tits on my arm, asking me to rub her calves after a long day at dance class, leaving the door open while she showered. I felt my cock stirring in my pants thinking about those legs wrapped around my head. My tongue buried in her teenage cunt, as she had my hair in her hands....

"Daddy?"

"Yes, Pumpkin?" The voice brought me out of my fantasy and back to the problem at hand. Now leaned on the counter with her tits pressed together straining the flimsy material of her T-shirt.

"What's for dinner?" She asked as she swirled her hair around her finger.

In my head I knew better, but I felt my self getting up off the couch and walking towards her. Telling myself that I was just going to teach her a lesson for flaunting herself in front of me. It was my duty as her father to show her what happens when you tease a man. I was in control and would stop before it went to far.

Before she knew what was happening I grabbed her roughly and shoved her against the refrigerator door. Quickly gathering her small wrist in one of my hands, I stretched her arms above her head, effectively pinning her between me and the door.

"You think its fun to tease your Daddy? You think its fun to strut around here showing off your ass like a fucking whore?"

Pulling up her T-shirt releasing those beautiful tits, feeling them against my chest as I shoved my tongue in her mouth. I stepped back intending to stop there, but the sight of her with eyes downcast, a pink blush creeping onto her cheeks, and her body there for me. My cock was harder than I could ever remember, as I took my pants I felt it spring up hitting me in the stomach.

Smashing back into her trapping my manhood between us. I started licking her lips. Grabbing onto a dark nipple, twisting and pulling it towards me, I heard the first little moan.

"You want to suck Daddy's cock, Pumpkin? You want to show him what a slut you are?" I asked not caring about her answer, I moved my hand from her wrist to her hair. With a fistful of her golden locks I snapped her head back forcing her to look me in the eyes.

"Daddy knows what you want, huh, and he's going to give it to you, Pumpkin."

I took her hair and pushed her down to her knees. Her head between my hard dick and the refrigerator. Humping my hips, rubbing a smear of pre cum over her eyes and cheeks. I pulled back a little so I could grab my cock and started slapping it against her face.

"What a fucking whore you are. Open your mouth for Daddy, stick out your tongue."

As she did I started thumping my cock against it, watching her try to catch it in her slutty little mouth was almost enough to make me blow my load right there. Instead I slid it into that beautiful mouth. The warm velvet flickering over the underside of my cock was wonderful, she was a natural.

I wanted to be nice, enjoy a leisurely blow job, but I caught that smug look in her eyes. She looked like a cat that had gotten the cream. Not like someone that was learning why she shouldn't prance around like a whore.

"Stupid fucking cunt, you think this is a joke? Don't worry I know how to take that look off of your face." On that note I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my entire length down her throat. I felt her pull back, trying to escape the onset on her throat, her head whacked against the refrigerator.

Laughing I told her there was nowhere to go. Now gagging on my cock, spit dripping down her chin coating my balls, she started to understand, And the silent tears started, I could feel her fear and her throat constricting my cock, milking it as she sniffled. I continued fucking her throat as savagely as I could. Bringing my dick to the tip of her lips before forcing it back down, letting her catch a breath than gagging her again.

I could feel the cum rising in me. I let go of her hair and pulled my cock out of the warm confines of her mouth. Caught off balance she collapsed to the floor, those legs sprawled out across the tile, tits spilled out from under her shirt, her face covered in snot, spit and tears. I have never seen anything so sexy in my entire life.

I stood over her rubbing my cock, telling her what a whore she is. Cum shot from me first landing on her cheek then a glob shot against the refrigerator dripping down the surface, before spurting the last drops onto her tits and shirt. I stood watching my cum drip down the door, thinking quick I grabbed her hair again pulling her to her knees.

"Lick it off Pumpkin. Taste Daddy's cum."

Watching her tongue dart out cleaning up my mess, I realized I had found the perfect little slut.

Megadyke
Megadyke
31 Followers