Punish Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers

"Dan, would you care to dance?" a meek voice said, almost drowned out by the loud music.

He turned to see a mousy woman with her bangs pulled sharply to the sides, unflattering glasses on a plain face that showed little signs of makeup. His mind raced trying to remember her name. He'd seen her a dozen times but couldn't recall having ever talked to her, but she knew his name, so they must have spoken at some time.

"Uh, sure," he said with a forced smile. Her relief was almost comical and it was then he realized how difficult it must have been for her to approach him. As they stepped beneath the flashing lights the moderate tempo song ended and a slower ballad played. A young intern sang a lilting love song beautifully.

Daniel pulled the young woman close and held her lightly in his arms as they swayed in time with the music. More people crowded onto the dance floor and soon they were hidden in a sea of bodies. The young woman laid her head on his chest and followed his swaying lead.

His mind drifted back to his earlier thoughts of his mother in the apartment and how spanking her had made him feel. The power he had felt over her was intoxicating, arousing and forbidden. He knew it was wrong, but that only made it more exciting. He wondered what would have happened if he had taken it further, if he hadn't just stopped with a spanking. Would his mother have yielded to him?

Daniel pulled the young woman tighter to his body and he heard her gasp in surprise as his hardened cock pushed against her firmly. Her innocent little face was awash in horror as she realized what she was feeling. In a flash she was darting away from him across the dance floor. He could only watch in embarrassment as others looked at him quizzically.

"I saw you dancing with some girl," Gail said when Daniel returned to their table with the drinks. For a moment he thought he detected a hint of jealousy, but her face gave no outward indication. "Where is she now?"

Daniel laughed, "I think I may have found the last virgin over the age of twenty two in the city and I scared her off." Gail gave him a puzzled look but didn't press him for further details. "Care to dance?" he asked after they had finished their drinks.

"Sure," she said quickly. Daniel considered his mother for a moment. Did she say yes because she wanted to dance, or did she do it because she was afraid she'd get another spanking if she said no? There was no way to know for sure he figured and shook his head clear of the thought as he led her to the floor.

He held his mother at arm's length as they followed the other dancers in a circle about the floor. Daniel looked at her clearly for the first time in a long while. His mother's face was delicate and smooth, her cheeks high and round with just a hint of wrinkles at the corner of her eyes. The blond hair that had been the envy of nearly every woman who had ever known her was swept back and cascaded over her shoulders. He glanced down when she was looking away and his breath caught as he looked at her breasts. A valley of inviting cleavage was pressed together in the confines of the dress and Daniel could feel his mouth watering as he stole his look.

Gail moved in closer and held her son tightly, her breasts pushing into his chest. The contact was euphoric and Daniel felt his already aroused cock grow even harder. He wrapped his arms around his mother and held her close, the scent of her shampoo filling his nostrils. The two swayed in time to the music and it wasn't long before Gail felt assurance that she was attractive to her son. Sliding her hands down to his waist she pulled him tight against her body, the lump between them was unmistakably his cock.

Daniel's head spun with the music, the smell of his mother and the luxurious feel of his body pressed against hers. He felt light headed and it wasn't until nearly the end of the song that he realized his cock was pulsing steadily and that his mother could no doubt feel it. With a start he backed away, shooting her a weak smile as he tried to cover up his transgression.

Gail gaped at her son and then walked off the dance floor. Daniel watched her go, afraid that his reaction to their closeness had offended her. He bid good night to a few of his friends as he raced to get his coat before his mother disappeared down the elevator. The cab ride home was filled with quiet anger. Daniel was unsure and unwilling to face his mother's wrath so he let her stew in silence. At home she went straight to her room while Daniel watched SportsCenter before heading to bed himself.

Once again Daniel's dreams were filled with visions of his mother. They were dancing, but this time instead of the little black dress she was wearing the baby doll nightie she had worn on the night she interrupted him and Lenore. His hands roamed over her body, cupping her ass and pulling him tight against his own body. In whatever strange laws that dreams have it was no surprise that at one moment he was wearing his suit and the next he was naked and plunging his cock deep into her willing pussy.

Gail heard Daniel cry out in his sleep. She threw the covers off and raced to his door, pushing it open quietly. The comforter was thrown to the floor and the sheets were twisted about her son's body. He tossed again and she could clearly see his fully hardened penis poking out from his boxers. The tip was inflamed and a clear liquid seeped from the slit at the top.

"Oh mom," Daniel cried out and then he rolled over again, his hips hunching back and forth as he dry humped the bed. Gail watched in fascination and felt her own excitement building as she watched her son tormented by his dreams. The wicked smile on her face was purely from the knowledge that she was the subject of his haunting visions. With a new sense of purpose she closed her son's door and returned to her own room.

Breakfast was laid out on the table when he awoke but his mother was nowhere to be found. A note on the fridge said she had a big day of shopping and that she would have dinner ready when he returned from work. With a smile he was grateful for not having to suffer through an awkward silence filled morning.

That evening he returned home to the smell of dinner wafting deliciously throughout the house. When he stepped into the kitchen he found his mother, in a soft yellow dress with a billowing skirt that ended just below her knees, setting the table. When she saw him she planted a soft kiss on his cheek, her dark red lips fully made up with lipstick leaving a small smudge on his face. After wiping it away she smiled sweetly at him and then directed him to a seat at the table.

Daniel took the offered chair and then accepted the beer she handed him. At his seat was the mail and on top was a small stack of receipts. He thumbed through them, his jaw going slack as the total began to really pile up. The last one was for over nine hundred dollars at a housewares store. His mind reeled with anger and he looked up to stare at his mother as she moved about the kitchen finishing the dinner.

"What the hell?" he gasped at last. Gail turned to look at him, surprise written on her face.

"What dear?" she asked innocently.

"This!" he exclaimed, throwing the pile of receipts on the table. "What the hell is your problem?" Gail looked at him steadily, though nervousness was broiling just beneath the surface. Without breaking eye contact she moved to the edge of the table and leaned over until she was bent ninety degrees at the waist.

Daniel sat stupefied for a moment. She wanted the spanking. She knew the purchases would anger him, why else push the receipts right under his nose? He guessed that whatever cost nine hundred dollars was still in its packaging waiting to be returned. She probably hadn't even removed the items from the bag she brought them home in. The sudden understanding caused his anger to abate and he could breathe easier.

Gail watched as her son sat gaping at her. His mind was working something over and while she waited for him to decide his next move her world was on hold. She could feel the dampness in her pussy begin to leak, and if she had bothered to put on underwear it wouldn't be trickling down her stocking clad thighs. She braced herself against the table, her muscles taut trying to reign in the building tremors that were threatening to shake her body.

Daniel stood up and Gail's eyes darted to his crotch, she could see the lump forming there. He was starting to get aroused and it was showing. Returning her gaze to his eyes she watched him until he moved behind her. With her head turned forward she felt him pull up the hem of her dress.

Her legs were sheathed in white stockings with a solid floral pattern winding its way up her calves and over her thighs. The stockings were held in place by garters attached to the belt that encircled her waist, tiny white bows decorating the connectors. Daniel stared open mouthed at her exposed body, her bare pussy covered in a light dusting of blond pubic hair. The slick lips of her sex pulsed open and closed with need. His cock, which had started to become hard before, was now straining angrily against his trousers.

He touched the cheeks of her ass lightly, his fingers gliding over the soft skin. He prodded the edge of her exposed sex, the wetness covering his finger. He could hear his mother's muted moan as she caught to control herself. Wiping the wetness across the globes of her ass he pulled his hand back and then whacked her ass very hard.

"Oh shit," Gail cried, though she didn't move to protect herself. Tears welled up immediately and she bit her lip to keep from crying out as he smacked her again and again. Daniel alternated cheeks trying to spread out the strikes but soon his hand was stinging with as much pain as his mother felt, maybe even more so.

Looking about he pulled open a drawer and withdrew a large wood spoon. A whistle whined as the utensil raced through the air to strike Gail again. Her yelps filled the kitchen as he administered the punishment she deserved. After two dozen strokes she began to sob loudly and she was crying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" over and over.

Daniel stopped himself when Gail finally put a hand back to cover her exposed ass. He took a fresh look at what he had done and suddenly felt very sorry for his mother. Her ass was redder than he had ever made it before. He wondered if she would be able to sit at all. He stroked her crimson cheeks lovingly, his fingers sliding lazily over her gasping pussy. He spread her wetness across her bum, using it as a lotion to soothe her raw skin.

"Oh god," Gail cried as she shook with tremors that raced through her body. Daniel held still while she thrashed against the table, her pussy trying vainly to grasp at anything. Gail's eyes closed in a silent prayer of thanks as she heard her son lowering his zipper. Arching her back she pushed her ass out even further, spreading her legs so that he could step between them.

Taking a hold of his iron hard cock, Daniel pushed his pants down around his knees and advanced on his mother's waiting pussy. Wiping her soaked lips with his hand he transferred the wetness to his cock and gave it a few short strokes.

"I think you need this," Daniel said to his mother, "I know I do."

Wedging the tip of his cock into his mother's willing channel Daniel took a hold of her hips and pushed himself into her body. Gail let out a low groan as her pussy was filled by her son. The stinging of her ass reminded her of the times that her late husband would do just the same. After his punishments he would take her, sometimes gently, other times with abandon, but he would always remind her of his desire for her by fucking her soundly.

As she felt the cock stroking within her she closed her eyes and lay heavily against the table, her mind free to enjoy the sensations of a man taking her as he pleased. Her breath came in gasps, exhaling as Daniel fully penetrated her with his hardened flesh. His ragged breathing was loud in her ears, driving out the sound of the creaking table as his thrusts took on a more urgent need.

Daniel looked down to watch his cock slide in and out of his mother's clinging pussy. The bright pink flesh was wrapped around him tightly, the delicate lips flailing under his assault. A steady stream of cream was pouring from within her and it coated his pubic hair and balls. Countless fantasies of fucking his mother over the table flashed in his mind, forgotten dreams of his teenage years.

"Oh mom," he growled. "You deserve this. You deserve this."

Gail felt an orgasm rip through her at his words. Crying out she grabbed the table and held on tightly as the rolling waves of ecstasy crashed down upon her. Daniel felt her pussy clamp down on his cock tightly and he began to pound her even harder, his own climax being triggered. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Gail felt her son's balls smacking against the top of her pussy as he drove deeply into her again and again.

Daniel could feel his release approaching and drove himself as far as he could get into his mother's body, pulling back on her hips with a tightening grip that caused Gail to wince in pain. With a howl, jets of cum erupted from his cock, bathing her insides with his seed. Another wave of pleasure rippled through her body causing her pussy to milk all of the jizz from his spewing cock.

When it was done Daniel looked down at his mother's reddened ass, his cock spearing her abused pussy with copious amounts of milky fluid leaking out. He pulled his semi hard cock out with a noisy slurp and plopped it on her ass cheek. He massaged her butt, prying the cheeks apart to expose her brown asshole. Brushing over the rosebud with his thumb he pressed lightly against it, testing its resilience.

Gail lay very still as her son played with her asshole. She had never allowed any of her husbands or boyfriends to fuck her ass, though some had wanted to desperately. She would have let Dan senior, but he never showed any inclination.

At last Daniel stepped back from his mother, pulling up his pants so that he could move freely. Gail stood up straight, her dress falling down to cover the sight of her well fucked pussy.

"You better clean up for dinner," she said demurely. After Daniel left she turned to the guest bath and proceeded to tidy herself up as well.

When Daniel returned to the kitchen Gail had the roast pulled out, ready to serve. With a warm smile she piled food high on a plate and set it before him. She sat down next to her son and began to dish food for herself.

With a quiet acceptance Daniel ate the food his mother served him. As the forkfuls were lifted to his mouth he wondered if she would acknowledge what had happened between them, but it never came. The closest he got to any mention of what had happened was a quick promise that she would return the items she had purchased. A sheepish smile and a nervous glance afterwards and then it was over.

When they finished eating Daniel went to take a shower. The smell of sweat and sex clung to him and he felt decidedly uncomfortable. As the water cascaded over him he considered how his relationship with his mother might change. True, he had been attracted to her for years and then there was the added thrill of fucking one's own mother, but what did he want for the future? Did he want this to continue? Did she?

He threw himself on the couch, flipped on the television and let the images wash over him passively as he waited for his mother to make any mention of their rutting in the kitchen. Gail appeared after a time, a housecoat pulled over a simple nightgown underneath. Nothing to raise his ardor certainly.

She made small talk during the commercials, nothing too engaging and then she was quiet while his show was on. After an hour of quiet comfort she pecked him on the forehead and then went to bed. Daniel shook his head, confused but relieved as well. For the first time in weeks he went to bed and had restful sleep.

Days passed without any mention of their encounter and as each one passed Daniel's expectation that his mother would mention it would lessen. By the end of that first week his mother was spending evening outs. Not once in this time did she display any of the behaviors that had infuriated her ex-husbands, boyfriends or Daniel. It was as if she got it out of her system.

A month later Gail announced that she had made a new friend, a gentleman from Texas who owned a string of fast food franchises.

"He's asked me to move in with him," Gail said with a bright smile. "Now I can get out of your hair."

Daniel gave her an unsure look but smiled encouragingly. A week later he saw her off at the airport along with her new friend, Don. They waved to him as they made their way through the security checkpoint.

Daniel treasured his memory of his one encounter with his mother, but often wondered at her peculiar reaction to what they had done. It was as if it had never happened, or so it seemed. She never spoke of it, never hinted at what they had done. It seemed to Daniel that Gail had simply blocked it out of her mind. Whenever it crossed his mind he would get a far away look in his eye, a faint smile on his lips and then he would sigh, realizing it would never happen again.

That is until the night before his mother's wedding to Don, the Texas burger tycoon. Three months had passed since Gail had flown off to Texas. Then came the phone call that she was going to be remarried and Daniel was off to see her walk down the aisle again. Alone in his hotel room after a long day of meeting relatives of his soon to be step father, Daniel was surprised by the knock at his door. When he pulled the door open his mother stood there in a creme colored skirt and blazer, a white silk blouse and a tan belt. Her hair was pulled over one shoulder, soft curls reminiscent of her younger days.

"Hi dear," she said meekly. Her voice sent shivers down his spine and jolts to his cock. He had heard that tone before, that day in his kitchen. "May I come in?"

Motioning for her to enter Daniel pulled a beer out of the mini bar before joining her in the main portion of the suite. He turned the corner to find that Gail had slipped off her heels and she was crawling up onto the bed. Standing behind her he admired his mother's shapely ass yet again.

"I can feel it, I'm gonna blow it again," she said, turning to look at him over her shoulder. Daniel took a pull off his beer and just stared at her with a steady gaze. "I need -" she began with a quiver in her voice, "I need you to help me." He could see the worry in her eyes, a deep seated fear. "Again," she added at last.

Daniel's heart raced and his cock filled out quickly, coming to life with anticipation. He set the beer down and stepped to the bed. His hand slid across his mother's incredible ass, relishing the feel of her cheeks in his palms.

"Pull it up," he said, trying to hide his excitement. Gail reached back and pulled her skirt up in a bunch around her waist. He watched in awe as she revealed lacy, french cut panties that clung to her body. He could already see the evidence of her arousal staining her underwear. The smell of her overheated pussy was strong and fueled his animalistic desires.

Gail yelped as the first smack stung her tender flesh. She bit down on the pillow to stifle her cries as another blow landed, and then another in quick succession. Daniel could already feel the throbbing pain in his hand as he smacked his mother's ass again and again.

He paused after a couple dozen strokes, his fingers pressing into the sopping wet spot of her panties. He pushed the material into the folds of her sex, causing Gail to press back against the welcome intrusion. Shivers shot up his mother's spine and he watched as a small orgasm rippled through her body. The warm stickiness coated his fingers and he rubbed them across her reddened ass.

Agnol
Agnol
1,632 Followers