Punish Me Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bad_Mazza
Bad_Mazza
7 Followers

Suddenly her climax exploded and she pressed her thighs hard together against Holly's shoulders, her squeals muffled by the thick meat filling her mouth and she felt Matt thrust very hard, once, twice, then a third time as he grunted and came down the back of her throat. She tried to swallow it all, not to choke, but there was too much salty fluid and she began to cough and splutter. She quickly sat up, gagging as she felt semen coming down her nose. Matt stepped back and passed her a towel and she wiped her face, looking down at Holly, who was now sitting up, grinning, her face slick and wet with Robin's own juices.

Matt stood for a moment, taking it all in and and then he said, "Good girls, very good girls. You have pleased me very much indeed." He stroked Robin's hair as he said it and then, "Holly, I want you between my legs. Suck me clean and get me hard again. I need to fuck some pussy."

Holly giggled and immediately jumped up from the floor then, as Matt sat on the edge of the bed with his legs open, she stood, bent at the hips and began to stroke his soft penis, before leaning down and licking it and his balls, like a pro. "Robin, why don't you get round behind Holly and have your first taste of pussy? I can assure you that she is quite simply delicious. Hurry up, there's a good girl."

His words stung her, to think of him with another woman and yet, she slid off the bed and moved around behind Holly. At first she just stood there behind her, looking at her bottom as it moved in time with her head at Matt's cock. She could see that she was wet, shining with arousal and she looked at Matt. He was watching her intently as Holly bobbed up and down his dick. He nodded, raising his eyebrows, "Go on, do it."

Robin tentatively reached out her hand and placed it on one of Holly's ass cheeks, allowing her thumb to graze the moist pussy lips and she felt Holly's body spasm ever so slightly. She moved her thumb up and down over the coarse pubic hair. Holly moaned and she moved her other hand, fingers outstretched and gently began to rub her fingertips up and down her soaking slit. Matt was nodding now, "That's it, keep going. Come on, on your knees, do what you've been dreaming of, good girl." He gasped and Robin knew that he must be beginning to stiffen once more.

"I never dreamed of this," she thought sadly, sighing as she got down onto her knees. She pushed her fingertips between Holly's lips now, surprised at how warm and soft her pussy felt. It felt nice. She moved her fingers up and down, opening up the inviting pussy before her and she pushed two fingers, meeting little resistance as they sank into her soft wet hole. It was Holly's turn to moan, Matt moaned too and Holly pushed herself back against Robin's hand.

"That's it, suck my cock, you dirty bitch," gasped Matt, thrusting upwards. Robin was plunging deeper into Holly's pussy now and she gingerly leaned forward, pulled out her slick fingers, stuck out her tongue and darted it into the folds of the pussy. She could taste Matt's come of course, but there was a delicious tang which was unfamiliar to her, well, actually, it was not dissimilar to her own flavour. Her fingers slid forward, underneath, to find Holly's clit. It was large, fat and erect and she gently pinched it between her fingers, pushing her tongue deeper into Holly's cunt. She pulled, squeezed and rubbed the clit, pressing her face into the sopping pussy, her nose almost against her puckered hole. Holly began to writhe and moan, shoulders heaving as she sucked Matt's cock for all she was worth, arse bucking against Robin's face and hand now. Robin leaned forward and stretched out her hand to grab one of Holly's pendulous, swinging breast and pinched a fat erect nipple, hard.

Suddenly Holly screamed, pussy muscles clenching Robins' fingers and her mouth was flooded with hot fluid. Holly was a squirter. She sucked the thick lips between her own, drinking her come. "Enough!" Gasped Matt, pushing Holly back so quickly that she lost her balance and found herself in Robin's lap.

Robin looked over Holly's shoulder to see him take hold of his fully erect cock, a smile practically splitting his face. "Oh what good girls you are. What dirty fucking bitches!" He growled. "Holly, on your belly, now! I'm going to fuck that tight little cunt of yours."

He stood up, stroking his long, thick meat, as Holly scrambled over to the bed. Her face was in the covers and her legs were straight, arse up high, wiggling, inviting him. Robin watched, speechless as Matt leaned over and took a long lick of her open cunt. "Mmmm, fucking delicious," he said, spitting on his fingers and rubbing the saliva over his shaft. "Do you want my big fat cock in your tight little hole? Do you want me to fuck you?"

"YES!" Screamed Holly. "I want your cock, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Robin could only watch his buttocks clench as he lined up the head of his penis against her now dripping slit, his thumb rubbing her rosebud and he pushed his thick meat into her pussy at the same time pushing his fat thumb into her ass. His free hand open, he slapped her buttocks, hard. "You dirty fucking cunt! I'm going to pump you full of come."

He began to fuck her, hard as he said.

Robin stood up, open-mouthed, unable to speak, feeling invisible, redundant. Watching her ex fuck this... this whore in front of him, she felt as though her heart might break. She looked around and saw her clothing beside the bed. Hastily she gathered it up, unnoticed by Matt or Holly.

She ran silently from the room, thighs still wet with fluid, tears streaming down her face. All she could hear was the slap, slap of their sex, his grunts as he fucked Holly and not her. She had thought that he was going to make love to her, that they were going to be back together by now. How could she have been so fucking stupid? The small sensible voice in her head was saying, "I told you so! I told you not to come!"

She dragged on her clothes as quickly as she could and picked up her bag and coat. Her hand on the door handle, all she heard was Matt grunting, "You dirty fucking bitch! MY fucking bitch!"

She slipped silently out of the door, barely able to see through the tears. Humiliated once more... Would she never learn?

Part 3 coming soon...

Bad_Mazza
Bad_Mazza
7 Followers
12