Punish Me, Please!

Story Info
A young woman attempts to bring out her man's dominant side.
3.6k words
4.34
42.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was desperately in need of some serious discipline. I had been in a terrible mood for days and I knew it was the only thing that was going to straighten me out. So I was acting up, purposely pissing him off, trying to force out of him the sexy dominating side I needed.

I knew he was close, I just had to push a couple more buttons so he would push mine. We were sitting at the table, finishing up a meal I knew he hated, when I went in for the kill.

"I'm going to go see a movie tomorrow," I said innocently, looking him in the eye. "With Jason," I quickly added, averting his eyes in mock guilt and bringing a fingernail to my mouth. There were no such plans.

"What?" He asked, obviously bothered but trying to hide it behind a veil of serenity. I knew better. He set his fork down, a little harder than necessary and waited for my response.

"I said, I'm going to go see a movie tomorrow, with Jason..." I spoke very slowly and deliberately, drawing out the words in a sarcastic, mocking tone.

He loudly cleared his throat and tried, unsuccessfully, to compose himself but his anger was apparent. He hated being mocked, hated when I was bitingly sarcastic, and, most importantly, he hated Jason. The thought of me being alone in a dark room with him, I knew, was more than he could handle and would be the proverbial straw that broke his back.

Especially because he's know I'm a slut. His slut, but still, he never knew what I might do. Which was why I wasn't surprised when his long enduring patience snapped; he stood up. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet. Although my heart leapt, I was a little concerned, it had been a long time since I had seen that type of intensity emanate from him.

"Clean up the kitchen and then come to the bedroom. You have twenty minutes." He spoke the worlds crisply and then turned on his heel to stalk to the bedroom.

I hornily watched his ass as he left, then quietly hummed to myself as I moved swiftly through the kitchen, carrying dishes to the sink, rinsing them and loading the dishwasher, wiping counters and the table, then sweeping the floor. I was so distracted by my thoughts of what was to come that I forgot to watch the time; when I was finished and finally glanced at the clock over the stovetop, I realized I was already two minutes late.

"Fuck!" I said under my breath, a mixture of fear and anticipation coming over me as I flicked off the kitchen light and hurried to the bedroom. Maybe he forgot what time he said? A forlorn hope as I stepped into the room and saw him, sitting on the side of the bed, arms crossed, a sexy stern look on his face.

"You're late," a simple statement that held so much beneath it. "Undress and put on the bra and panty I chose for you. And no talking unless I tell you to, I have heard enough from you lately," he instructed, looking me dead in the eye, daring me to disobey him.

"Your first punishment will start when you're ready. Five minutes, Angela. Understand?" He motioned towards the master bathroom; I nodded my assent and went to get ready. I put on the red and black bra with nipple cutouts and a skimpy red silk thong that covered nothing and I went back into the bedroom.

"Three minutes. Congratulations." He said, his voice dripping with sarcasm as his hungry hazel eyes roamed my body, looking at my legs and my breasts before skipping his eyes up to my face. "Turn around so I can see your ass," he ordered and I spun around to show him what he wanted.

"Nice, now come over here so we can start your punishment," he demanded. I walked over to the bed and stood in the proper position, hands on the bed, ass up in the air. I felt him come up behind me, his hand reaching out to stroke my ass.

"How many do you think you deserve?" He asked as he started lightly slapping my butt with his hands, alternating cheeks.

I turned my head to look back at him, unsure if I should speak and he nodded. "At least ten I think?"

"At least ten!?" he cruelly mocked in a whiny voice as he smacked my ass, hard, without warning. I took it without crying out but felt my insides clench up a little in preparation for what was to come. He hit me twice more and again I refrained from crying out even though it was starting to hurt.

"I think thirty sounds better, maybe then you'll rethink your bahavior AND your movie plans tomorrow!" He spat the words out as he continued spanking me, taking his anger out on my poor ass. When it was thoroughly reddened he started slapping the backs of my thighs. I continued enduring the growing pain quietly until it got to be too much and I finally cried out, the tears in my eyes now streaming down my face as I tried, desperately, to maintain position and composure. He stopped, briefly, to appraise his handiwork and snip at me.

"Wow baby, that was only 23 and you're already in tears. That's too bad..." His sympathetic words did not match his bitter tone and I momentarily regretted getting myself into this. But, despite the pain and humiliation, or, more likely, because of them, my pussy was remarkably wet, something I knew he would not miss.

"Spread your legs," he ordered and I spread my legs shoulders width apart and gasped as I felt two of his his fingers reach up into my pussy to feel my wetness.

"You're fucking dripping wet, god you're a slut" He finger fucked me for a little while, his thumb brushing my clit until I was moaning and once he knew he had me close, he pulled out his fingers, wiped them on my ass, and returned to my spanking. Now he hit me harder than before as he counted up to thirty. I was so aroused and in pain from his spanking and his probing fingers but I knew better than to move until I was told to do so.

"Stand up straight," He commanded and I did so. He came up in front of me to tweak my nipples with his hands, making me moan loudly in pleasure. He then pulled roughly on them, reminding me that this was, in fact, a punishment, then let go before pushing me to my knees.

He quickly removed his jeans and boxers before shoving his cock in my mouth. He was so hard, he was always hard after spanking me, he loved how wet and submissive it made me. He maneuvered us over to the wall by the bed so that my head was nearly resting on it. He shoved his dick in and out of my mouth, roughly fucking my face and making me gag and my eyes water. I tried to take it the best I could, allowing him to slide down my throat by relaxing my gag reflex and breathing through my nose. I tightened my lips around him and sucked in as he slammed in and out, my head hitting the wall. I used my hands on his balls and my tongue on his shaft to pleasure him the best I could in my limited position and soon I knew he was going to explode in my throat.

I was ready when he did, I knew to take every drop and look up at him as he came. As his eyes pierced into mine I felt his cum in my mouth and swallowed, took another load and swallowed again, allowing only a couple of drops to leak out and slide seductively down my face. He was leaning against the wall, supporting himself on one arm as he looked down at me. I snaked my tongue out to catch the drops I had missed but I knew he had seen and would correctly surmise I had done it on purpose.

He smirked angrily at me and pulled me up to my feet. "You missed some baby, that's unacceptable," he told me, pulling roughly on my nipples as I stood before him, twisting them in opposite directions, daring me to cry out. I kept quiet, savoring the delicious pain as he stared me down and twisted harder until I finally relented and yelled out, bringing a wry and satisfied smile to his sexy lips.

"You'll pay for that later later," he told me. "But for now get your fucking ass up on the bed and your arms over your head!" he ordered, releasing my nipples and gathering a pair of handcuffs from his dresser. I did as he asked, ignoring the searing pain from my backside and waited, completely at his mercy. He set two small boxes down on the bed before cuffing me to the rails on the headboard, securing me in place, my tits proudly on display, just the way he liked them.

He grabbed one of the boxes and sat down near me. He pulled out a pair of silver clamps to affix to my nipples, one at a time, the sharp mouths biting down and engorging my pink buds. They were still a bit sensitive from the twisting and the clamps didn't exactly hurt but certainly added to my heightened state of arousal. He smiled crookedly at my helpless form when they were in place and tugged down on the weighted chain a few times and brushed his hands over my nipples. He knew I was so horny for him and was determined to enjoy my submission to him to the fullest extent. I wanted to beg to him to let me cum but I knew better.

He opened the second box and pulled out a small bullet vibrator. He turned it on to a low setting and started using it on the exposed part of my nipples, sending shockwaves through my body. "DO NOT cum unless I give you permission!" he directed me, knowing I was close and determined to control me and my pleasure. I whimpered in protest as he upped the speed on the vibrator and continued stimulating my nipples with it as I moaned and writhed with pleasure and frustration. I was so close to a mind blowing orgasm just from my nipples being excited but I was determined to keep it at bay as he upped the speed again.

"Please can I cum? Please sir let me cum for you you're turning me on so bad. Please? " I begged, not caring that I sounded like his pathetic little slut, I just needed release.

"No! Not yet baby, spread your legs," He coaxed as he removed the vibrator from my tits, giving me momentary reprieve as I opened my legs widely for him. "Good girl," he said before shoving it down to my small panty and again turning it on, rubbing it all around my hot wet pussy before aiming for and finding my clit. Even through the silk of the panty the pleasure from the small device was maddening and though I continued to fight the orgasm I knew it was inevitable if he kept it up. I closed my eyes and allowed the pleasure to overtake my body as it started to shake uncontrollably as I neared the edge of bliss.

"Open your eyes. Look at me," he ordered sensing this, turning off the vibrator and removing it from my pussy. I moaned and whimpered, quickly bringing my eyes to meet his, silently begging for release. "Would you like to cum?" he asked. I nodded desperately, afraid to speak, and he laughed at me but surprisingly relented and said "Okay slut, cum for me!" as he restarted the vibrator and slid it back to my clit.

That was all I need to hear and as soon as I felt the pulsing on my clit I came, hard, riding the waves of pleasure that shot through my body. He kept the vibrator in place despite my wriggling to free my sensitive clit, bringing out of me another quick hard orgasm that took my breath away and caused me to momentarily black out, eyes squeezing shut, head relaxing back from sheer pleasure.

A tugging on the chain from the nipple clamps brought me out of my sex induced stupor and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me, pulling on the chain and leaning in to kiss me. I could see his anger had somewhat dissipated but he still looked extremely horny and handsome as he unclipped the clamps and unclasped my bra so he could suck on and nuzzle my nipples.

He hungrily lapped at my left nipple while his hand rubbed and massaged the right. I sighed and moaned, loving the way he always knew just how to play with my tits and nipples to turn me on and make me want him even more than I already did. I sucked in my breath as his his teeth scraped the sides as he bit hard on them and then backed off, alternating sides, then came up to suck on and bite my neck, his hands taking the place of his mouth on my now slippery wet nipples.

I kept moaning and trying to adjust my body to get closer to his but he maintained control, sliding his mouth back down to my breasts to again suck on my taut nipples before coming to straddle my abdomen. He positioned himself so he could place his hard cock between my tits, cupping each one with a hand and pushing them together to he could titty fuck me as I laid helpless and panting beneath him.

He used a thumb and forefinger to keep my nipples hard as he slid his cock up and down my chest between my titties, his spit providing lubrication as he slowly started to increase speed and push his cock further up and towards my mouth. I reached my tongue out to lick the tip and he quickly pulled back. "You want to suck it again, baby?" He asked, still moving his cock back and forth but keeping it just out the reach of my mouth. I nodded eagerly and he said, "Beg for it then, slut."

"Please sir can I suck your cock while you fuck my titties? Please?" I begged salaciously, needing his cock in my mouth desperately. He looked at me again and decided to give me my way, allowing his cock to come up to my lips. I was able to get the head in my mouth and he let it linger just a bit before pulling it back down and then up again. He did this several times until he was getting close to cumming and then he stopped to move back so he could finally fuck my - his - wet pussy. I was so slippery and wet for him and he was hard for me so he didn't waste any time spreading my legs and sliding his cock into me.

He pulled my legs up onto his shoulders and I gasped as he slipped in so deep and started to fuck me relentlessly. I was crying out in pleasure how good he was fucking me and when he reached down to finger my clit, I came again before I could stop myself. He was so caught up in the moment that he let it go, for now, I knew and kept pounding away as my already tight cunt muscles contracted around his hard cock. Soon he too was letting go and I felt him fill my hot pussy with his cum. Knowing he was cumming and feeling him inside me was such a fucking turn on that I slipped over the edge again and came so hard as he finished pumping into me.

When we recovered, he looked over at me and scowled. "You came without permission. Twice," he sternly stated. "Now I have to spank you again, and this time I am going to use the belt," he told me, and I shivered at the thought. He got off the bed to retrieve the key to the handcuffs and grabbed his belt as well. As he used the key to unlock me and I could see something dark lingering beneath his stoic surface. He watched me as I stretched out my stiff arms and rubbed my wrists, his eyes brimming with domination and lust.

"This time I want you to lay across the bed with your hands gripping the far side. And don't let go - no matter what - or I will double your spanking. I'm going to start with ten lashes, count them out for me, and if you're good I will stop there," he explained and I rushed to obey him, moving into the position he described. When I was ready, he looked me in the eyes and added, "Got it baby?" I nodded.

He started by rubbing my ass with his hands and mumbled to himself about he couldn't wait to fuck it later. Then he picked up the belt and brought it down, hard, on my ass. I screamed out "One!" loudly as tears formed in my eyes. The belt was not my favorite but it still turned me on. He responded to my loud cry by hitting even harder the second time, in the same spot, and I screamed out "T-two!" even louder. He kept going, trying to throw me off and make me forget my count or let go of the bed by moving around erratically and hitting me with great force but I was ready for this and kept a steady count and grip until we got to ten.

By then I was in tears, sobbing the numbers as they came, feeling humbled and contrite at my earlier behavior. I still wasn't moving as he got up to put the belt away and grab some lotion. He sat it down on the bedside table and came to sit on my back, one thick leg on each side of me. He started rubbing my shoulders and my back. "You did really good baby. I hope I wasn't too harsh. I love you so much, you're such a good little slut," He was whispering near my ear as he rubbed me, putting me into a trance with his words and hands. I started to relax, feeling drowsy but I knew he wasn't finished with me and, afterall, I had begged for this with my childish behavior. He wasn't going to give in now.

He climbed off of me and moved his hands down to my ass, rubbing the wounds he had inflicted gently with his hand. He mercifully grabbed the lotion and rubbed it in until the fire slowly started decreasing to a smart stinging. He then came to rub up and down my ass crack, sliding his fingers up and down before settling at my sphincter and slowly working a finger in. He stopped to grab the bottle of lube he kept in his bedside table and spread some out on my ass and worked it into my hole with his finger, loosening me up.

He added another finger when I was ready and when I started to moan he made the next move. He put a bit more lube on my ass and added some to his cock, which was already hard again, I loved how he was always hard for me. When he was properly prepared, he helped get me up onto all fours and placed his cock at the entrance to my ass and slowly started to push in. It hurt a little as he eased it in but I sucked in my breath as he kept pushing.

"Play with your clit for me," he requested and I complied, "But DON'T cum until I say," he finished, breathing heavily as he was almost all the way in my tight ass. I reached down to manipulate my clit with my finger, rubbing it as he started to fuck me harder. I knew he wanted to hear me moan, feel the vibration go through my body into his as I got more and more into it.

"I love fucking your ass baby, it's so tight," he was telling me as he started pounding away. My finger was moving faster as I loved how sexy he sounded, high on me and how I was making him feel. The feeling was definitely mutual and I was once again nearing climax.

"Can I please cum for you sir? I want to cum again with your hard fucking cock in my ass, please?!" I begged him, again desperate for a release.

"Yes, cum for me, as I cum into your ass, you fucking slut!" I flicked my finger over my clit again and I came, yelling out loudly, calling his name in ecstasy. He came right behind me, spewing his hot sperm into my ass as I bucked beneath him. He pushed into me three or four times before he stopped moving and collapsed his hard body down into mine. He laid there for a second and then rolled off of me. He pulled me back towards him and gathered me in his arms. He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me on the cheek. I looked back into his eyes and I could see I was back in his good graces...for now.

Tomorrow, however, was a whole new day.