Punished

Story Info
John teaches Jez a lesson after catching her kiss another.
1k words
3.74
35.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica stood outside the bar and took a deep breath. She hated this place. Hated everything it stood for. But at the same time, loved it. Smoke and loud music met her immediately as she pulled the door open and stepped into the small run-down room.

"Hey Jez!" Matt waved to her from behind the bar. "Jose?"

"Make it Morgan, tonight." She replied. "Jose and I got into a bit of trouble last time."

Jessica made small talk with the younger man as she sipped her drink, a bit too quickly. At her request for another one, Matt gave her an odd look.

"What?" she asked, noticing his confusion.

"Last time I saw you down the first one that quick was last weekend."

"Yup," was all she replied. But, there was no chance of last weekend repeating itself. At least, she hoped not. It had been a good night, up until she started making out with the boss's brother. John had walked into the bar that night just as she and Justin were locking lips, and he'd been furious. Luckily he had been out of the office all this week, or it would have been unbearable for her.

She downed the second one just as quickly, and requested a third. "Make it a straight shot?" She said to Matt's turned back. She watched him nod his head.

"Expecting my brother again?" a low voice asked from behind her. She could feel his glare without having to turn around. "Or would you prefer my father? Or best friend?"

Jessica downed the shot and turned to John. Anger and regret battled within her as she stared into his dark angry eyes. Looking away, she tossed some money on the counter for Matt and pushed herself off the bar stool, walking towards the door.

She was shaking as she stepped out into the night, the sound of her own pounding heart covering up the sound of John's footsteps. He reached his hand out, startling her as he put it on her shoulder.

"We need to talk," he stated, his control on his anger barely held in check. At her resigned nod, he guided her towards his home, just a few blocks away. They walked in silence, each step closer feeling like a step closer to her doom.

Within minutes they were standing inside his living room. Jessica could feel the tension, and his anger.

"Why are you so mad at me?" she finally asked, breaking the silence.

John took a deep breath and a step closer to her. "Because I want you." He lightly took hold of her wrist , moving to sit down on the couch. "And you said you wanted me as well."

"But you broke up with me," She reminded him, standing in front of him.

"But you're still mine," he pulled her down, gently laying her on her stomach over his lap.

She was trembling, but not in fear. She twisted herself so she could look into his eyes. "It was a mistake," she stated. "And I am sorry."

He smiled a bit at her, his own anger still there but lessening. He slid his hand over her long blonde hair, over her back, resting on her rear.

"Yes," he stated calmly, "it was a mistake." He pulled her short skirt up, sucking in a deep breath when he noticed she wasn't wearing panties. Jessica trembled again, squirming a bit when his fingers brushed over her bare skin.

He slid his hand over her softly, then removed it. She whimpered slightly, her whimper turning into a startled cry as he brought the palm of his hand down onto her pale ass. He repeated the action, causing her to thrust her hips against his thigh. Again he smacked her, harder this time, then caressed his fingers over her reddening flesh. He let all his hurt and anger out, one smack after another.

Her skin felt like it was on fire, but each time his hand came down, she rocked hard against him, squirming in need. She cried out, whimpering and pleading, but she wasn't sure what she wanted. Part of her wanted him to continue punishing her. Part of her wanted him to stop the pain. But the pain she wanted to stop was the one quickly growing in the pit of her stomach. She wanted him so desperately inside her.

As if hearing her thoughts, he suddenly stopped spanking her, his hand instead lightly caressing over the hot flesh, then sliding down. He inhaled deeply again as he felt how wet she had become, moaning lightly as he dipped his fingers into the wet folds. A cry escaped her lips again and she bucked against him, trying to press herself closer to his fingers.

John slid a finger inside her, then another, reveling in the way she squirmed against him. He pressed his arousal against her side, wanting her to know he felt it too. She groaned at the hardness of him, breathing heavy as he thrust yet another finger into her, wiggling and pressing them deeper, feeling her tighten around them. His other hand quickly reached between them, undoing his jeans to release his arousal.

When Jessica slid her hand up to wrap her fingers around his cock, John moaned deeply. Grabbing her shoulders, he pulled her up and helped her straddle him. His kiss was hard and filled with determined need as he grabbed her hips, thrusting himself deep into her in one fluid motion. She cried out against his kiss, biting at his lower lip as she rocked against him. Her hands grabbed his shoulders, her fingers digging into his flesh as the pressure build inside her.

Each thrust brought him closer to release, and he struggled to control it, to make it last. But as he felt her throbbing and tightening around him, and her fingernails pressing into his shoulders, he couldn't contain it any longer. He gripped her hips tight and drove his cock deep, moving away just a bit, then driving in again. This time he held himself deep inside her, wrapping his arms around her trembling body as they both reveled in the much needed release.