Punished Asian Shoplifter Ch. 05

Story Info
Naughty asian sissy paddled in front of store employees.
1.7k words
4.26
58.7k
4

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time flies when you're having "cum" :) Before you know it another week has gone by. Today I return to your store for my 4th punishment session at a later time than before, as you instructed. As I stroll over the pavement slowly in my usual skimpy tennis shorts, I relish in the sensuous feeling of my bare thighs rubbing smoothly against each other with each step I take. My mind, however, is still filled with images of my "deflowering" under your hands (or rather, your erect manhood) last week. Conflicting emotions is swirling inside me, as on the one hand I'm extremely ashamed at having been sexually taken be a man... but on the other hand I'm strangely looking forward to being similarly violated by you again. And the worst part is that, despite my deepest shame I have actually masturbated myself into ecstasy several times in the past week while replaying this scene over and over again in my head.

When I arrive at your store I notice that it's closing time now. So apparently you want this punishment session to take place after your stored is close. I'm quite curious as to why but I know that I'll find out very soon. As I approach the door someone is walking out at the same time. He is also an asian male, slightly older than me. For some reason his face turns bright red when he sees that someone is walking towards him and he quickly hangs his head down and slips past me and walks away. At first I'm not sure why he acts shy that way, and it takes a few seconds to dawn on me that maybe he is the other asian boy I saw on the Shoplifters Warning Board! I figure maybe he's just had a session over your lap that's why he acted really embarrassed when he came out of your store.

Once inside your office you greet me with an affectionate bear hug. It always makes me feel helpless but also safe and secure when you do that.

"I'm happy to see you again, Ling!"

"Me too... ummm... kind of." I reply, not sure why I said that, but I do actually start to look forward to my spanking sessions with you despite knowing well in advance that it's going to hurt, a lot.

"Well I'm glad to hear that," you say. "Today we're going to do things a little differently, however." With that you open your office door and usher in your 3 employees, whom I've seen before around your store many times.

"Let me introduce you to my trusted and hard-working associates," you announce, then proceed to introduce each of them to me. Mrs. Jones is the attractive middle-aged lady who usually works at the cash register. She is very polite and shakes hands with me very kindly. Rick and Tammy are the two college students who work part time as inventory clerks and cleaning staff at your store. They are not as courteous, however, especially Tammy she seems to be trying hard to stifle a giggle. As I timidly shake their hands I start to feel uneasy about this.

Then you hit me with a startling pronouncement, "Ling, when you stole from my store you were also indirectly ripping my employees off who's all been working hard and honestly for their pay. Therefore, I feel it's only fair that they get to witness your just punishment today."

I'm horrified to hear that I will be receiving a "public" spanking today! That's gotta be 10 times MORE embarrassing than my previous sessions! I desperately want to plead my case but one look at your stern gaze and I know that I'm going to have no choice but to "grin and BARE it".

Just as I expect, I am ordered to remove all my clothing. And now I stand completely naked and exposed in front of a fully-clothed crowd! At the corner of my eye I see Tammy snickering at my shriveled little "weeny" and Rick leering at my pale feminine body. I could die of humiliation at that moment!

You sit down on the armless chair placed in its usual center location in the office, while my eager audience have seated themselves down comfortably on the long sofa with a front-row-seat view to my impending corporal punishment. It's funny but I'm almost happy to have finally been placed across your lap. Even though I know what's coming next but at least now my private parts is somewhat buried and hidden from view.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!! "Mmmmmph!"

You waste no time in starting my chastisement. A series of resounding slaps quickly covers my previously unblemished backside, turning my ivory white skins pinkish.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!! "Ouuuuch.... Ooowwwww! Not so hard please...."

After a few minutes of stinging slaps from your powerful hand, the stings really build up and I'm beginning to squirm uncomfortably over your lap. When you pause to rub my now bright red buns, I suddenly hear the high-pitched giggles from Tammy which I haven't paid attention to earlier during your repeated swats on my bouncy cheeks. I turn my head slightly sideways and see in horror that Rick and Tammy are pointing at my awkward form and openly making fun of my humiliation!

"That'll teach you to steal again, you NAUGHTY chinese boy!" Rick is taunting me as you start another round of unrelenting spanks to my heated buttocks.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!! "Nooo... Awwww.... I won't steal again I promise... Yowwch!"

I know it's so ridiculous for a nineteen-year-old like me to be held face-down over a man's knee being spank bare-bottomed like a 9-year-old! But it's doubly worse to know that there's an audience enjoying my "spanking lap dance" as I twist and turn under each painful blow.

Mercifully you let me take another breather after five minutes of unrelenting hand-spanking. But it is not to be long-lived. "Tammy, could you kindly retrieve the small wooden paddle from my upper drawer please, you know the one I frequently use on shoplifters?" Of course, that blonde "bimbo" is only too happy to be of assistance -- to take part in my unspeakable degradation. She deliberately waves that evil-looking paddle underneath my nose for a couple seconds to "rub it in" before handing it to you.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!! "Aiiiiiiiyaaaa! That's TOO painful... SIR! OOOOuuuuchh!"

The paddling is even more painful that your hand-spanking, and it inflames my already well-reddened globes unbelievably.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!! "EEEEEEEE! I'm so sooooory! Awwww!"

As the intensity builds up my slender legs begin to kick up and down involuntarily. To my utter shame I realize that now my asscrack is periodically opened up exposing my very private orifice to everyone's view! But I just can't help myself. Each hard swat from that hard-wood paddle flattens my rounded ass flesh for a moment and forces me to clench and unclench my nether muscles to try to lessen the pain, even though I know it is futile.

After 30 or so breath-taking WHACKS, I'm left teary and limp over your lap as you soothes my burning skin with tender caresses. I think we may have unwittingly put up a rather erotic "display" in front of my witnesses, as I notice a suspicious tent in Rick's pants and also Mrs. Jones seems to be a little flustered, but at the moment I'm too absorbed in my own agony to care about that.

After calming down a bit, I am now sent to face the corner, with the customary one-minute rubbing time allowed. I'm sure I put on quite a silly show as I frantically rub and knead and spread my crimson buttcheeks to try to ease away the stings within the time limit -- to the open giggling of my delighted "viewers".

"Time's up, Ling," you state firmly.

Reluctantly, I move my hands away from the "center of attention" and place them behind my back grabbing each elbow. Before your employees leave for the day, they each come up to me and speak their goodbyes. First is that snobbish co-ed Tammy. She comes up to my totally nude backside and actually pokes my tormented ass flesh a couple of times with her finger in amusement! "You're such a crybaby Ling! It'd be SOOO funny if your mommy could see you like this now Hee Hee Hee!"

I blush so red at her insulting comments. Then Rick comes behind me next... and he places his palms on my red bum to cup my asscheeks! That's so unsettling for me to be touched so intimately by another guy -- in full view by everyone else in the room, but I dare not move away for fear of the reprisal from you. After cropping a feel of my sweet buns, Rick leans up against me and whisper to my ear, "Ling your smooth skin feels so much like a girl's... I bet you're a sissy chinese boy ain't you? Know what, I think you should be bent over and fed a real man's COCK. That'll serve you right..."

As you can imagine, I am appalled to hear that! Fortunately he speaks low enough that I don't think anyone else hears this degrading remark from him. Then finally Mrs. Jones comes up to me. I can sense her presence behind my back and she hesitates for a moment before placing her hands quite firmly on my hips. It feels funny, and in a sense even more vulnerable, to be handled like that by a female. It is as if to receive further confirmation that my place from now on is to be sexually submissive only, and only on the "receiving" end of any sexual intercourse I may be engaged in.

"You've been a good boy today, Ling," she assures me with her kind words. "Don't worry about those two kids, they like to tease but them mean no harm." That makes me feel a lot better.

After they left, I stand quietly in the corner reflecting on the strange experience I just went thru today. When my corner time is almost up, you walk up behind me and gives me a tight embrace, which I really enjoy. But as you grind you crotch against my protruded rear, you start to get very hard and in no time you've pulled out your engorged dick and take me right then and there -- with me pressed against your office wall!