Punished by Parents-in-Law Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers

Despite my relative experience at being punish I was blubbering like a baby even before my punishment was half over. Rachel faired even worse. She began sobbing from the shock of the very first blow and several times she stood up, distraught and furiously rubbing her tender backside. She was only given a few short seconds to partially recover before being forced back into position so her punishment could continue. Troy tried his best to be manly and bravely took most of his punishment with only a few grunts and groans of pain. But when my Father in Law stepped up, the last of his five punishers, and laid into him with the stirrup leather, Troy's stoic stand crumbled and his tears began to flow.

When the punishment was finally over we were given permission to take a quick swim. The icy cool water was heavenly on our flaming buttocks. We were then able to dress, but only from the waist up, with the exception of putting on our shoes and socks. We then had to endure the long, bare-bottomed horse ride back to the ranch.

Alfamann
Alfamann
792 Followers