Punished for my Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

‘I need to be punished for being such a stupid, filthy whore,’ I then corrected myself, ‘a stupid, filthy, white whore for my black goddess.’ My mind developed true clarity as I prepared for whatever new punishment Shiandra was arranging for me, ‘I need the punishment to alleviate the guilt.’

Without her control I had free will. With free will I had a choice, and the decisions I attributed to myself with regards to Shiandra disgusted me and made it difficult to look myself in the mirror without great self-loathing and shame. But Shi controlled me...totally, utterly; from the day she started her seduction I was controlled and manipulated by this beastly woman.

I needed the punishment--the pain and the hurt--in order to enjoy the pleasure without guilt. I needed her degradation and defilement to reinforce her dominance over me. My will was not my own, but a plaything for this woman who is, at once, the most sensual, sexual lover I’ve ever encountered and within the same breath, the most vicious and cruel personality I would ever dare meet.

Lisa’s constant reassurances from earlier in the day swam in my head, ‘everything will work out for the best Maureen...you’ll see,’ what did she know of my torment? ‘Had she been strapped into this very saddle and tasted the liberating agony of Shiandra’s riding crop?’ I wondered.

I heard the continual “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk” of the camera throughout my arousal and climax, and as I awaited my penalty for disobedience to Shiandra. The strap around my waist was loosened and the ropes attached to my wrist cuffs were tightened; stretching my arms even farther and raising my body up so I was now at a forty-five degree angle from the bed.

I heard Shiandra move around the room, opening and closing drawers and assembling a pile of clinking and clanking instruments before me. She was re-positioning me for either pleasure or pain. I didn’t know which was to be rained on my sensitive body.

During all her movement, the camera continued to capture my torment on film, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk”

“You disobeyed your daddy again, didn’t you whore,” Shi was her sneering, vicious persona again; “You are going to learn to obey your daddy baby girl. You will only cum when I tell you to, you will cry when I tell you, you will talk when I tell you, you will moan when I tell you, you will scream when I tell you, and you will learn to follow my fucking orders or I will beat your stupid white-trash body every day. Do you understand me bitch?”

I didn’t dare move muscle or try to speak through the gag.

“Grunt twice if you understand me bitch,” Shiandra seemed pleased that I waited for her instructions.

“Ungh...Ungh,” I grunted my acceptance.

“You just came when I told you not to, didn’t you whore?” Shi said as she smeared her wet hand all over my face; spreading my wanton juice as evidence of my disobedience.

“You are not to cry or scream or make any sound while I punish you. Grunt once if you understand.”

“Ungh,” I waited for her to start beating my sore ass again, but instead she started to wrap rough, scratchy rope around my tits. She made a few clockwise turns around my left breast and a few counter-clockwise turns around the right. She tightened the rope so that my tits were severely constricted. She then secured the bitter-ends of the rope to the d-rings on my collar. My breasts were in agony. I thought that the pain of having my butt whipped was bad, but that was not even close to the slow, steadily building anguish that my breasts were now subjected to.

I let out a small “nnnnggg” and a single tear ran under the blindfold and down my cheek as Shiandra made her final sadistic adjustment to my bound breasts. My nipples felt hard and cold as the blood supply was restricted. The pain in my tits continued to build as every second passed.

Shi then started to lick and suck my tortured nipples. She soothed them and bathed them with her soft, warm mouth until I was lost in this exquisite agony and let out a small moan of pleasure.

Shiandra got up from the bed and whispered in my ear, “You’re either one of the dumbest white cunts I’ve ever fucked, or you’re a pain slut. You may cry and scream.”

With that, she started to brutally beat my tits with her riding crop. I screamed through my gag and cried with every whistling, vicious stroke of her crop. I screamed my torment, but somewhere deep in my mind I begged that she would never stop. That she would make me pay for being a wanton, white-trash whore. That she would beat me until there was no guilt and no shame left in me.

After fifteen or twenty strokes she stopped. My tits were burning with pain. My nipples felt like they were cut and bruised. The base of my breasts felt cut and abraded from the rough rope biting into my flesh as I struggled against my bonds.

Shiandra came back onto the bed in front of me. She rubbed my stinging tits and cooed about how pretty the scars would look on my big tits. Then she attached sharp, biting clamps of some kind directly on each nipple and one on either side of the nipple which elicited another small groan of agony for my beaten and abused boobs.

“Its ok baby, daddy has some nice dark dick for you now,” she terrified me with her words.

‘Was the photographer a man?’ I almost panicked.

“Don’t worry baby, you’re going to get daddy’s big black dick,” Shi assured me that she was going to fuck me with a dildo, “and daddy’s dick is very big and very angry, just like a white whore like you needs it.”

I shuddered as I thought of how brutally she would take me. There would be no tenderness or consideration for me. She would take what’s hers as she pleased. I prayed that she wouldn’t ruin me, rip me, or destroy my tight, toned pussy. And through everything there was the background noise, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk”

Shiandra released the tension on the ropes attached to my wrists, so that I was once again almost parallel to the bed. The ends of the clamps biting my nipples were just barely touching the bed. I heard her moving again, opening drawers and doors and preparing to give me “Daddy’s Dick”.

Shi’s big hands opened my butt cheeks and start to rub my aroused pussy lips. I was open, eager, and flowing at the thought of having this beast rape my blossoming, red cunt with her big black dick. I am nothing more than a nasty, nasty white whore--a living cunt--needy for her daddy’s big, black dick, pounding and fucking; fucking hard, fucking deep, breaking my wanton white pussy.

“No cumming unless I tell you to baby,” my lesbian tormenter started laying-down her rules for my lesbian deflowering, “no moaning, groaning, screaming...in fact, I don’t want to hear a sound from you baby girl.”

I my minds-eye I saw her towering over my bound form. Shiandra, my goddess, my daddy, dressed in her black leather costume with a gigantic ebony dildo protruding from her loin as she prepared to fuck her new toy...me.

I felt cool, wet lube being poor over my asshole and running down into my pussy. Then I felt the cold tip of Shiandra’s “Daddy dick” being rubbed all around my swollen pussy lips, making me want to moan my desire for Shi to fuck me. But I held back, I didn’t want to be beaten yet.

She worked the tip into my pussy, it’s a tight fit; the dildo vying for space in my body with the butt plug that fills my asshole. Inch by inch Shiandra works her exquisite dick into my hole. In a bit, out a bit...add more lube...in a bit deeper still, until my stretched pussy is fuller than ever in my life. It feels like she’s put a soda can inside me, a long flexible soda can. I feel her thighs and hips pressing tightly against my tender, sore ass and thighs. My desire for this beast to rape me is overwhelming; I now pray that she will take me hard, and ruin my cunt for all but her.

Shiandra grabs my hips with her strong hands, digging her finger nails into my flesh as she prepares to fuck me. She rears back three or four inches and then slams her dick and her hips into my body.

“NNNNnnnnnnnnngggggggghhhhhhhh,” I screamed and howled into the gag as the tip of Shi’s big black dick tries to force its way through my cervix and her pelvic bone makes contact with the base of the butt plug.

She repeated this viciousness two more times. Each time I screamed and cried at the pain as she was now bruising and battering my insides as viciously as she had battered my ass and tits before.

“Stupid white bitch,” Shiandra sneered at me as she pulled out and started to whip my torn-up ass with her riding crop. “Stop your crying you dumb cunt, I didn’t give you permission to cry and whine,” she growled as she gave my ass ten hard, rapid strokes of her crop.

‘Oh the delicious agony,’ I was learning to adore the cleansing pain of my seducer’s whip.

The second time she penetrated my cunt Shi was equally vicious, but I was able to hold-out my whimper until I felt her salty sweat drip into the cuts and abrasions on my ass. She beat me with another ten hard strokes of her crop as I held-back my tears and screams.

On the third penetration Shiandra pounded me hard. She broke me. She split my cunt open with her big fat dick.

I am into her rhythm now as she takes ownership of my cunt, ‘FuckmeFuckmeFuckme,’ I chant in my head, as my black goddess slams her cock into my bruised hole. It wasn’t long before a wave of pleasure overtook me and I came. I trembled and moaned as I felt my juice coat my thighs and Shiandra’s thrusting hips.

“I didn’t tell you to cum whore,” Shi barked as she dismounted my pussy and beat me again, this time on my dangling tits.

By the seventh fuck there were no more tears to cry, no more screams to scream, no more moans to moan...there was no more of anything left in me. Shi sweated and grunted and thrust and pounded my tortured cunt. My once tight pussy was now an open channel for Shiandra’s rage, and sadistic lust.

She fucked long and deep, fast and slow, but always hard pounding thrusts. The clamps on my swaying tits hit the bed and pain shot from my nipples directly to my clit. Shi held me on the edge of climax for well over half an hour as she raped my willing, hungry cunt.

“Does my white whore want Daddy’s black babies now? Huh bitch? All the white whores want their black daddy to knock them up,” Shiandra was growling with intensity as she increased her pace inside my cunt, “Yeah baby, daddy is gonna knock you up now. Cum for me whore. Moan and cum for daddy.”

Shi slammed her “Daddy dick” into me and I did just as I was told...I came. And when she came, I ached. My cunt, tits, ass, and pussy lips are pounding, throbbing, feeling as if they are cut, blue, swollen, bruised. I never want her to leave my cunt! I need her cock fucking me into submission!

“Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk,” are the last sounds I hear as I fall into darkness, where seconds are an eternity and hours a blink.

Chapter IX

“Get up bitch,” I feel Shiandra kicking me lightly, “C’mon Maureen, get up.”

I’m lying on the cold linoleum floor, destroyed and in a heap, just like my panties and bra. My cuffs and collar are off and my breasts released from their bindings. I look around and realize I’m still in Shiandra’s room.

“Let’s go girl,” Shi orders me.

I struggle to my knees and feel a sharp pain in my ass. The butt plug is still inside me. Shi helps me to my feet and hugs me close and kisses me. My tits are on fire again as they press into her leather vest.

“Don’t say a word Maureen,” she whispered to me. Shi is still wearing her “Daddy dick” and I looked at it, I was amazed that she fit the large tool into my body.

My torn and cut underwear was shoved into my mouth a moment before Shiandra bent me over her bed, my ass sticking high in the air, “Scream if you need to,” Shi said as she pushed a pillow into my face to further muffle any sound I may make. I felt more lubrication being poured around the plug and then Shi removed the anal intruder in one swift tug. I didn’t scream, nor did I cry.

Shiandra seemed almost proud of me, “Very good baby,” she beamed as she placed the butt plug in front of me for me to see what my pliant asshole was able to take.

‘Oh my god,’ I stared at obscenely large sex toy as I felt cool air entering my gaping asshole, ‘Oh...my...god!’

My ass felt so empty now, like it needed Shi’s play toy. Shiandra was using one finger to spread even more lube around my anus and was squirting some inside my winking, pulsing butt hole. “This will make it feel better baby,” She explained.

‘But nothing would feel as good as the plug,’ I thought as I continued to stare at the mighty instrument of my punishment.

“It’s time for you to go now baby. I’m going out for a few hours, so make sure you unlock your door after midnight, I’ll be over to give my pussy what she needs,” I didn’t know if this was a threat of more painful racial/lesbian rage or of the soft, liquid sex from our encounters earlier in the week.

‘Did I care? Did it matter?’ I asked myself, ‘No. No, it didn’t matter because I could not enjoy the pleasure that Shiandra’s body brought me without the guilt-cleansing pain and agony of her punishment.’

Shi handed me my room key and led me towards the door. She stopped and looked at me before sending me naked into the lounge. I stood before her battered, beaten, and bruised with my useless torn underwear in my mouth; more sexually satisfied in my few hours of her sadism than at any time in my life.

“Beautiful baby, just beautiful,” she said just before opening the door a crack to see that the lounge was clear for my exit.

My eyes were cast submissively towards the ground as Shiandra opened the door wide and pushed me towards the lounge. I looked up and stopped dead. Fear, anguish, and humiliation coursed through my body as I was confronted with Faye and Lisa sitting on the sofa; each looking at me with some surprise, but even more lust in their eyes.

I stumbled back a step or two and Shi held me upright. Shiandra bent me forward slightly and placed my hands on opposite sides of the door frame...bracing my body for whatever sick game was next.

I saw the camera on the coffee table--a Polaroid--and saw the stacks of hundreds of photographs spread around the table. Lisa was sitting back with a handful of pictures, her feet propped-up on the table and her legs opened so that I easily saw the large wet spot in the crotch of her sweatpants. Faye was similarly positioned and sported an even larger wet spot in her blue jeans.

Both women grinned at me as I felt Shiandra press the tip of her dildo to my asshole, “Not a sound whore,” Shi threatened in my ear. “And don’t you dare cum until I tell you to,” she said as she entered my ass with that big, fat, black, “Daddy’s dick”.

She went up my rectum in one swift, easy move. I willingly submitted once again to her filthy, sadistic desires as she started that same firm pounding of my asshole that she had given my cunt earlier.

I wanted to scream out, “Fuck me daddy,” but my torn underwear gagging my mouth and Shi’s instructions not to make a sound held me silent as I happily accepted my lover’s big, black cock brutally sodomizing me.

I heard the familiar sound of the camera, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk. Click...whiiiizzz...thunk,” as Shiandra fucked my ass. Faye was the photographer. She did her best to capture my humiliation and submission through the lens of her camera. My black goddess fucked harder and harder as Faye snapped away, “Click...whiiiizzz...thunk.”

Shi reached around me and squeezed my painfully sore, sensitive, striped, cut tits bringing me to the very edge of insanity again and again.

“Cum now whore,” my lover demanded while pounding her big black dick into my asshole, “cum you nasty fucking bitch, cum on Daddy’s big dick.”

I stared at Lisa as I came on Shiandra’s command. Lis was rubbing her pussy urgently as she watched Shiandra take my ass and break that hole to. I stared at Lisa’s blatant lust for my submission.

“See Maureen...I told you everything would work out for the best,” Lisa smiled at my contorting form as I climaxed on Shi’s big ass-fucking dildo.

Epilogue

Jimmy was told about my submission to Shiandra. It happened the Friday following my first punishment.

“Yes? Yes this is Maureen Johnson’s room. No, I’m sorry but she’s a bit busy right now. Oh, is this Jim? Oh hi Jim. No, she’s eating my period from my cunt at the moment, can you call back in an hour or so. Sure...hang on,” Shiandra planned this. She was going to make me confess my complete lesbian submission for my new Daddy to my fiancé this night while I was eating her pussy.

She had started her period on Wednesday and demanded that I suck and lick her menses from her fat, black cunt. I did so willingly, eagerly. I wallowed in her bloody cunt and fervently followed whatever vile, degrading command Shiandra gave.

She held the phone close to the juncture of my face with her cunt, so Jim could hear the slick, wet sounds of his dear fiancé sucking cunt, “Here baby, say hi to Jimmy,” Shi moved off my face so I could talk to my sweetie.

“Hi honey,” I said in a very small voice.

“Mar? Mar, are you ok?” I heard Jim’s fear and concern. I don’t know that he ever considered what would really happen if I had lesbian sex.

“I’m wonderful Jimmy...just wonderful,” I sighed into the phone as I looked at Shiandra’s pulsing, bloody cunt only inches from my face, “I love eating pussy now baby...aren’t you happy?”

He was at a loss for words as I tried to cut the call short, “Baby, call me back in a couple hours, Shiandra is getting pissed-off at me for leaving her cunt. Bye.”

Jim did call back and I confessed everything that had happened during the past week. His voice was a bit shaky and insecure as I told him how I needed what Shi was giving me, “I still love you Jimmy, but, I need this now...ok honey?”

We ended that call with me talking harder and nastier than I’ve ever done. Jim was groaning out his orgasm in record time as I told him about Shiandra fucking my asshole in front of Lisa and Faye.

********************************************

Lisa told me all about how Faye tenderly seduced her within her first week on the base. She gave me graphic descriptions of the overwhelming joy and release she found with Faye’s talented hand stuffed up her cunt, “If she had a real winkie I’d marry her.”

She also said she was glad that she has never been subjected to Shiandra’s riding crop, “Oh god, I watched a few girls get beaten by her and don’t know how you can stand it.”

‘With lovely, liberating agony,’ I thought, my mind wandering to my goddess’s wonderfully sadistic beatings.

********************************************

Jimmy came to visit me once while Shiandra was still at this duty station. Lisa and I masturbated each other as we watched our fiancés getting fucked in the butt by our “Daddies”. Shi was so cool while she butt-fucked Jimmy; yelling at him, “Who’s your Daddy,” and, “Jerk your pathetic little dick white bitch”.

Shiandra ordered Dino and Jim to eat each others cum from the bed sheets and then share it in a kiss, which they did eagerly...they even jerked one another’s dicks to another orgasm while they kissed. I never saw Jim in the same light again.

I was completely and utterly attached to Shiandra and her brutal, heavy-handed ways after watching her dominate these boys.

********************************************

Lisa and Dino did marry. Faye was Lisa’s maid-of-honor and I was a bride’s maid along with a few of the other dykes on base. I had the privilege of preparing Lisa’s asshole for deflowering on her wedding night.