Punished For Obeying

Story Info
She thought she'd be rewarded.
2.6k words
3.69
77.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subiana
subiana
70 Followers

Ok, my name is Mia and I'm a degraded slut.

Until 2 years ago I was a prim and proper English rose, not a virgin, but quite reserved in bed with my boyfriend. Then I met Dan, who started me off on the path of depravity. He introduced me to the world of porn, sex toys, anal sex, and spanking. After one year with him I was so dirty I had sex with him and two of his friends at the same time. Soon after, though, he got a great job in the States and we parted. To be fair, he did ask me to come with, but I realised the only thing keeping us together was great sex, and how hard was that to find?

Well, I soon found out. Dan corrupted me in a way that made me insatiable for hard porn and raw sex. A lot of men I had sex with were simply too vanilla - many didn't even want to fuck me in the ass! And it's a good, tight ass, if I may say so myself. At the age of 23 I was rather unhappy with my sex life, although on occasion one of Dan's friends would visit and fuck my ass blind for a weekend.

The internet didn't help, as even the guys who'd swear they'd whip my tits and rip my ass online would get really shy in real life. My only release was to actually try and put my fantasies into reality, hoping that even if I didn't get a wild fuck, doing it with a stranger would be enough to make me cum. And it seemed to work! During the day, I was still a lovely girl, professional at work and sweet with girlfriends; once a week I would turn into a slut for the night and hound night clubs, car parks, telephone boxes to get a thrill. This lasted for about six months - my 2 weeks in Greece were more condensed, though, but that's another story - and then, at a New Year's Eve party, I met my Master.

It's strange, how one's life can change so much due to a chance encounter. I wasn't even going to go to this particular party, but a friend who I was going to go to the Dome with dropped me for a guy (can't blame her, really) and I decided to go to this colleague's do. There were only a few people from work at the party, thank goodness, and quite a few good looking guys about my age. I was wearing a short strappy red dress, nothing too tight or revealing, and sky high red sandals. I am only 5'2'', so I wear high heels even to the corner shop! I was secretly enjoying the fact that I was butt naked under the dress - that was my little secret as I would often do that at work. I love the feel of clothes scraping over my hard nipples, and the feel of air on my bald pussy. My breasts are quite big - OK, almost enormous for my small frame - and give me a lot of pleasure. I love it when they swing freely under my buttoned up white blouse, and I also love them tightly bound in leather or ropes.

Anyway, back to the party. After a little dancing I went to freshen up, and getting out of the toilet I found a man waiting. 'All yours', I smiled and went past him, but he grabbed my wrist. 'Not so fast', he said and pulled me to a room next door. I was a bit tipsy, and that probably helped, but what he said and did to me there at the party, where anyone including his wife could have walked in on us, blew my mind. Suffice it to say that at the stroke of midnight I was choking on his fat ten-incher, my nipples clamped and my ass and pussy lips marked with his leather belt. And, as they say, the rest is history...

Since then I've belonged to Him, body and mind. Once a month, when his wife goes to the country, I stay at his place for the whole weekend and am used at his pleasure. I didn't think it was possible, but my Master has corrupted me even more. He gives me little assignments and rewards - or punishes me - as he sees fit. He shares me, his slave, with his friends - and strangers. He has so much control over me, and over himself...

My Master is 48, tall - a foot taller than me - and built like a rugby player, except his face is more refined. He is highly educated and has a huge library, but I can't even read a single book he lends me without masturbating over it. He turns me on so much. His looks and personal power would probably be enough, but his mind... his wicked, twisted mind is what does it for me. No-one has ever used me in so many different ways, and so totally.

I adore him and I worship his thick, veiny cock and everything that comes out of it. I love sperm and I would drink it by the gallon and bathe in it if I could, so my Master helps me with that addiction. He has posted a few photos on the Internet, but on most of them my face is twisted into a grimace of pain - or pleasure - so no-one is really be able to recognise me. I think my favourite photo is the one of my Master fisting me - his hand is in me to the forearm, and his arm sticking out of my stretched-to-bursting bald cunt is so massive, it looks like a third thigh. I'm blessed with really elastic openings, though, or it could be my youth, but however much my Master stretches all of my holes out they always tighten back again.

Anyway, back to the story. I had booked a week-long holiday in the Caribbean and my Master gave me a task to fulfill during it. He handed me a digital camera and ordered me to behave like a slut in public and fuck at least one ugly guy a day and bring him back the pictures as evidence.

'Any hole will do, slave. But they have to stick a cock in it, anything else is permitted but won't count. Understand, cunt?'

I did. Instead of sunbathing I fucked and sucked hotel staff and other guests, all the time thinking of my Master's pleasure in his obedient slut.

As soon as I got back home, I emailed my Master the photos I made in Mexico. There was clear, dated evidence of not seven, but 11 cocks in my cunt, ass or mouth. I was sure I was going to be rewarded. Indeed, that evening i got a message telling me to get ready for the double weekend - from Friday at 7 till Sunday midnight. That meant 2 things: my Master's wife was going to her folks in the country, and I was going to get it good and long.

I was very excited as I removed my clothes before my Master's front door (I had to always ring the bell naked - regardless of any neighbours or street traffic. Although it was a quiet street!) The door opened quietly and I got inside, ready to fall on my knees and greet my Master's feet and cock, as usual. I was shocked to see another man instead, about the same age as my Master, fully clothed and with a serious look on his face.

'Your Master is waiting for you in the theatre, little Mia', he said.

I winced slightly as I heard him say 'theatre', it meant that there was audience in the dungeon. I was expecting something of the sort, but only after a loving welcome from my Master. I nodded and followed the gentleman upstairs, entering on my knees into the brightly lit studio under the roof which held my Masters tools and accessories. I was able to see from the edge of my eye, as my head was facing the floor, a large number of trousered legs around the perimeter of the room, where the soft upholstered chairs were forming a semicircle. I knew that there were 12 chairs, but I'd never seen them all occupied. I swallowed hard as i reached the circular podium at the centre of the room.

'Stand up, slut', I heard the voice of my Master. 'You have displeased me, cunt, and you will now be punished!'

I started in shock, but my Master slapped my mouth, hard.

'You will BE SILENT in this room, whore, except to scream or plead for mercy... and it will not help you one jot!'

I stared, bewildered but silent, as he cuffed my wrists onto the yardstick-cuff and hooked it behind my neck. My mind was spinning; displeased him, how??? I did exactly what he told me to do! I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt nipple clamps being positioned onto my sensitive, big nipples. My Master laughed as he attached two thin, foot-long chains onto the clamps and then two little phallus-shaped metal weights to each chain end. The weights were uncomfortable enough, pulling onto my already stretched nipples, and I didn't doubt that the chains were there to be yanked as and when my Master pleased. Like now!

'Bend down, cunt!' he bellowed, tugging sharply onto the chains distending my poor tits. I hastily obeyed, bending from the waist, my ass high up in the air.

'On your knees, and spread them!' I felt a spreader bar being fixed to my ankles, then another one between my knees. A small wooden plank was inserted to support my body under my ribs, just behind my breasts, which now splayed obscenely down the plank, weights stretching them constantly.

'I will whip your disobedient cunt, slave, and your disobedient ass; you will then be fucked by everyone in the room; you will then be tied up and tit whipped; and you will then drink all the cum and piss generated in this room', he pointed to a gallon bucket on the floor.

'If you faint at any time, the punishment will stop until you're back to consciousness, when it will continue at the same level. Is that understood, cunt?'

'Yes Master', I breathed softly. I was still utterly mystified as to why I was being punished - however, my Master's actions and words were making me decidedly hot and wet.

'Now as you can't hold your pussy lips open for the punishment, I will have to attach these bulldog clips to spread you.'

I felt four quick and hard pinches on my pussy, and then the clips were attached with chains to the yardstick and my cunt lips splayed open. I knew that my inner lips were wet and rosy red with hot blood, probably even slightly open from the pull on the outer lips, revealing the depth that was my vaginal tunnel. I felt the air on the sensitive exposed flesh, and I almost felt the eyes of every man in the room boring into my open cunt.

'Now, whoring slut', I heard the whoosh of the riding crop before I felt the hot sting across my vulva, and screamed 'One sir, thank you Sir!'.

Whoosh-ssss, 'Two Sir, thank you Sir!', and tears were already trickling down my cheek. I counted to twelve burning crop lashes across my cunt, by now jerking with each lash and pulling on all the chains, hurting my tender flesh even more.

'From the top, whore, and keep it up', my Master shouted as he changed angles and lashed my butt crack, stinging my puckered asshole.

'One Sir, thank you Sir', I cried, shaking and sobbing, yet he continued to whip my ass and buttocks, relentlessly, for the count of twenty; and then I heard his zipper and felt his massive tool slamming into my punished, still clipped open cunt. He fucked me mercilessly, hard and fast, but pulled out before cumming and shot his seed into the bucket next to me. Then he sat in front of my face, holding my nipple chains and occasionally tugging them, as his mates raped my cunt and ass one after the other with as little regard for me as they had for the bucket into which they all deposited their cum.

After the last one finished fucking me, my Master lifted me up onto my still spread feet. He pulled the yardstick cuff upwards, but the bulldog clips on my cunt lips were still chained to the stick and I felt like my cunt was being torn apart. My Master chuckled.

'Well, let's see what's stronger - me, the clips or your worthless cunt?' and he continued pulling. I was screaming in more agony than anything before as the bulldog clips pulled my ravaged pussy lips as far apart as they would go, then started to slowly slip off them. The freed yardstick, my wrists still cuffed to it, was attached to a hook hanging from the ceiling so that I was barely touching the floor with my toes.

My Master got one of the men to pull one, then other of my breasts by the nipple chain while he bound them tight at the base with rubber string. He then removed the nipple clamps, and the blood flowing into my stretched nubs made me wince with pain. Soon my bound tits swelled and turned purple, and my Master grinned.

'They will change colour again, to red, when I'm finished!' He took the same riding crop he used on my behind and started lashing my swollen tits.

'Don't even bother counting, cumbucket, you won't be able to', and he let rip a fast and furious attack on my poor exposed tits. I was screaming and shaking with pain and orgasms, at one moment my bladder gave in on me and emptied down my legs, but he didn't even stop whipping my tits with one hand as he bunched his other hand into a fist and rammed it into my pissed, punished cunt.

'Take it, you fucking whore, fucking good-for-nothing cunt, take my fist up to my elbow, my whip on your tits, and my friends' cocks in your asshole one after the other! Take it all!' he was shouting, while ruining the skin on my tits and slamming his massive fist into my cunt. His friends indeed took his invitation and started another train on my torn ass, filling the bucket with their cum and piss in the meantime.

One of them was still fucking my bowel when my Master's arms got tired and he ripped his fist out of my cunt and stopped whipping me. I had red welts criss-crossing my whole torso, but my purple swollen breasts were the worst affected. I was unhooked from the ceiling and dropped on my knees, tits still bound, knees and ankles spread and a cock still in my ass when my Master put his magnificent cock in my mouth, held my head tight and let rip the longest, hottest stream of piss straight into my gullet. I choked helplessly, trying to gulp all of his acrid urine down, but it seemed he would never stop. I swear he was pissing down my throat for five minutes. I thought his piss was going to run out from my nose and ears, that I couldn't take it all... but I remembered the bucket filled with urine and sperm of twelve men. Oh, how much I still had to take... And I did. With pleasure!

Oh, and afterwards, with a tender good-bye kiss on Sunday evening, he explained: 'I ordered you to fuck ugly men - you only photographed their cocks in you, not their faces...'

subiana
subiana
70 Followers