Punished For Past Mistakes

Story Info
She needs punishement for past mistakes.
1.7k words
3.31
16.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YCGJM
YCGJM
1 Followers

She needed punishing for past "mistakes"...

The past.......Miss Y was married. A meeting was requested from one of the companie's suppliers. He wanted to meet just after 5pm to discuss a project progress......

She agreed....he arrived on time and the set about discussing the work project as planned. After about 30 minutes they agreed they needed more desk room and decided to move to a conference room. While he, Mr C, moved the laptops she went to make coffee.......the next thing she knew he was behind her ....his hand on her waist...

This is her story of what happened next.....!!

I got a call at about 5pm .... it was Mr C ....... they have completed some new developments for us ... and he needed to go through them with me .... can he come through at about 5:30pm for coffee and we go through them .......

He arrives at about 5:45pm ...... we chat a bit ... general stuff .... in my office. I offer him coffee ..... most people have left already ....... We go down to the kitchen ... I put the kettle on and get the mugs out .... while I am putting the sugar and milk in ... he stands behind me ... runs his hand over my back.. down my side ... I turn around ... not realizing how close to me he is standing .... and asked him what he is doing ... lol ........

He says to me ... "do you know how beautiful you are ....." .... and he kisses me gently on my lips ..... his hand running over my breast ..... the attention is nice ... and I stand there enjoying it .... he stands back and unbutton my first to buttons of my shirt ....... and pulls it away .... gently runs his fingers over the rounding of my breast .... up to my now open shoulder ..... and he bends down and kisses me on the shoulder ..........

I sounds like there is someone in the office building and he steps away and I turn my attention back to the coffee making and button up my shirt ...... we take the coffee back to my office to fetch his briefcase and go to the consulting room ....... We set everything up to look at the changes ...... but there is tension between us ......

He asks me if I think everybody has left the office yet .... I go out into the passage to check ... and see that everybody has left ...... I go back I the consulting room and say ... "yes, it seems like everybody has left" ...... I am standing between him and the door .... he takes a step closer to me .... and ask if he can kiss me again... pushing the door closed behind me .... he locks it and kiss me pushing me against the door ... leaning hard against me ....

He turns me around and let me sit down on the table ...... and start to unbutton my shirt ... completely ..... pulling it down over my shoulders ..... and again runs his fingers over the rounding of my breasts ..... kissing them ..... pulling my bra away and taking my nipple into his mouth ....... I leaned backwards pushing harder against his mouth .... he has his arm around my waist ... pulling me closer to him .... off the table ..... I am standing close to him ... feeling his hardness pushing against me ......

He pulls the zip of my skirt down .... and it falls to the ground .... he stands back and look at me ... standing there in my knickers and bra and shoes ........ my hairclip undone now ... and my hair loose ....... he kisses me again and I unbutton his shirt ..... run my hands over his chest ..... his one hand now pushing into my knickers .... touching me ..... gently pushing into me ..... his other hand undoing my bra ...... taking off my knickers ... and let me lie down on the table ... my feet up onto two chairs either side of me ......... he leans over me and kisses me on my tummy ..... moving down with his mouth ..... kissing me ......

He stands up ......... and his pants drop to the ground ..... I sit up .... moving a little forward to the edge of the table ..... he pushes himself into me ... slowly ... he has his hands around my hips ... pulling me closer to him ..... he moves slowly ....... looking me in the eye ....... as he pushes deep into me ....... we move gently together .... slowly .... he takes my breast tight in his hand .... and leans down sucking hard on my nipple ........ our rhythm gets faster .... he pushes hard and fast into me now ... I lean backward on the table ... arching my back ....... I feel as if I am going to cum ..... he sees it .... and encourages me ........ pushing harder into me .... faster ...... deep ..... as I cum ..... pushes slowly deep into me ... slowing down the rhythm a little .........

I sit up ... and he pulls me off the desk ....... and turns me around ..... pushes on my back so that I bend forward .... and he pushes hard and urgently into me .... moving hard ... holding my hips pulling me hard onto him .......... until he cums ..........

We gather our clothing ...... and go to the bathrooms ......... to get dressed and clean up .........

Months later Miss Y was divorced and we were together. She had related the above fuck she had enjoyed and it had made us both horny. BUT......she had been bad as she was married at the time of her being fucked and seduced ....and she needed punishing.

As I had always wanted to punish her....But I needed a reason. So I decided to ask my girl friend Miss Y to ask Mr C to fuck her again.....this time while I watched. The plan was to watch him fuck and use her pussy, arse and mouth....her love it and me to get grumpy enough to enjoy punishing her afterwards.

She emailed Mr C saying that she wanted him to come around friday and use her......she added she would allow him to fuck her arse this time as she had not allowed him to when he fucked her in the office. She gave detail.....about how she wanted to suck his cock and be deeply fucked while her boyfriend watched.

He agreed.....a time was set.....and Friday at 8pm he arrived. We greeted each other briefly.....me telling Mr C that I am happy for him to use Miss Y while I watch.

With that done....Miss Y served a glass of wine each......when she gave Mr C his....he said" thank you....now sit on the table"

Miss Y sat on the dining room table as she was told........

Sitting on the edge of the table she waited......With her boyfriend watching...Mr C moved towards her. He reached for the black dress she had on pulling it up over her head and off. She had no bra and no knickers on....he moved down between he legs licking her inner thighs and pushing his tongue into her already wet pussy. She moved forward slightly allowing him better access. Mr C then pushed her down so her back was on the table still with his tongue on her wet pussy. She was close to cumming!!!!

Slowly he moved around to the other side of the table pushing his hard cock into her mouth........she was not sure if this is what her boyfriend wanted her to be doing....but she was enjoying it and loved the taste of his cock....but she knew she would be punished for enjoying this cock in her mouth.

He began pushing his cock deep into her throat making her gag...he held he shoulder and her head stopping her from moving away. He felt his cock reach the back of her throat..she mad a sound but he muffled it by pushing into her throat completly and held it there. Slowly pulling it out and thrusting it deeply again.

Then he pulled his cock out....he did not want to cum yet. Now his mouth was on her pussy again with two fingers pushed inside. She was beginning to have her first orgasm.

Mr G her boyfriend at this stage could see she was enjoying it and was more annoyed and turned at the same time as he had ever been. Tomorrow he knew it would be his turn to punish her body..!!!

She had cum....with tongue inside her....she could not resist but held his head pushing it into her body......pleasuring herself with his tongue to orgasm.

Pulling away from her he pulled her roughly up and turned her over....on her tummy his cock was now close to her pussy and arse. He pushed into her pussy his cock entering her completly. Moving hard in and out of her he pushed the top of her thighs touching gainst the table roughly. Suddenly he pulled out of her pusssy....Her boyfriend could see on Mr C face was he was thinking of doing......Mr C placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her arse and pushed in.....suddenly she was filled. He roughly fucked her and she knew he was close to cumming. Thinking that nade her have her second orgasm......but she said to him...."Don't cum inside me....cum on my back"...holding her down with one hand he thrust hard into her arse. She could feel his cock get bigger inside her as he thrust and orgasmed at the same time. She felt his cum enter her and pushed back making sure he loved that tight feeling inside her arse. Knowing again....she was being watched and ger pushing back would show her boyfriend that she loved that cock fucking her...!!! Knowing she would be punished and pay for the way she behaved.....she could see her boyfriend was not happy but did she realise how annoyed he was??

After that Mr C dressed. Said "thank you" and left...!!!!

Tomorrow we will continue with Miss Y punishment.....

YCGJM
YCGJM
1 Followers