Punished for Peeking on My Cousin Ch. 04

Story Info
Joyce's mistake earns her a trip to the barn.
3.2k words
4.43
49.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a copyrighted original work by the author. All rights reserved. My thanks go to Jackie for her editing on this one.

All characters featured herein are at least eighteen years of age, even if not expressly stated. Any resemblance between actual persons, living or dead is entirely coincidental. If anal play or spanking is not something you are interested in you may need to find something else to read, and you may want to read the first three chapters before reading any farther.

*****

Dean and Joyce spent the entire night exploring each other. Dean had a sore ass and he kept telling Joyce that her turn was next, he didn't care if she got caught peeking or not. She said that wasn't fair and he relented, telling her when he caught her peeking he would then have a reason to punish her. She told him that he had to have proof. "What do you mean by proof?"

"You have to catch me red-handed. You can't just say you think you saw me you have to be able to prove it."

"That won't be a problem." He said as he laughed.

Dean lifted up the covers a little bit hoping to get her to peek under them and sure enough she lifted the edge and looked under. "Well, well, well, my dear you just got caught peeking at my cock."

"I did no such thing." Joyce shrieked at him.

"You just grabbed ahold of the sheet and lifted it to peek at my cock and I was right here watching you do it."

"That's not fair. You set me up." Joyce said, complaining.

"Yeah I sure did, just like you set me up with the manure in the barn. Two can play that game and now it's your ass."

"At least I get to wait till your parents are gone again."

Joyce and Dean got up and went out to do the chores and were surprised that his parents had not returned yet. They were just about finished when they heard the phone ringing in the house. Joyce was closer so she ran to the house and answered it. Dean's mom was on the phone and she asked Joyce if it would be a problem if they stayed in town another night. They enjoyed getting some time together since they had the two of them at home to take care of things. Joyce replied with, "Oh it's no problem at all, enjoy yourselves."

"Dean hasn't been a problem has he?"

"Oh no, if he is a problem I will kick his ass."

Dean's mom thought that was funny and told them to have a good time but to get the work done. She assured them that everything would be taken care of. Dean came walking through the door as she was hanging up. "Who was on the phone?"

"Oh one of those political groups asking questions, I gave them a bunch of stupid answers and they seemed happy."

"Okay, it's just weird that my mom hasn't called. She normally would by now."

"Maybe they are just enjoying themselves and lost track of time."

"Yeah that could be. I am not going to worry about it. She will call if she feels like it."

Dean headed to the shower and stuck his tongue out at Joyce since he beat her to it.

"Hey, I was in here first so I should get the first one."

"I will try and leave some hot water, maybe." Dean said, as he laughed going up the stairs.

Dean came walking down 20 minutes later and Joyce was ready to kill him.

"Took you long enough didn't it. Is there any water left?"

"Of course there is." Dean said as Joyce headed up the stairs. "Cold water"

"There better be hot water or your ass is going to pay." She replied back at him.

"Joyce couldn't have been in the shower a couple of minutes and the phone rang. "Hello, mom glad you finally called.

"You must not have seen Joyce yet?"

"She is in the shower mom. Why?"

"Oh I called a little while ago and told her that we were staying in town an extra night. I forgot to tell her that there is money in the bread drawer if you need anything son."

"I think we are good mom, we shouldn't need anything, but thanks anyway."

"Okay son, talk to you tomorrow and behave yourself."

"Goodbye mom."

As soon as he hung up the phone a smile crept across Dean's mouth a mile wide. He had the rest of the day and all night to take care of Joyce. She was going to get exactly what she deserved and what she had asked for."

Joyce came down the stairs and Dean was dressed and heading back outside. "Where are you going now?"

"I have something to take care of in the barn. I will be back in a little bit."

"Okay, see you later."

Dean headed for the barn trying to figure out what he was going to do to Joyce. He thought about just going back to the house and taking care of her and her little issues there but thought better of it. His parents could just as well change their minds again and he didn't want them walking in on the two of them. He started looking around until he remembered the office in the barn. He walked in and noticed the long coffee table that was sitting in the middle of the office. They had always sat around in the chairs with their feet up on it.

Dean smiled to himself as he went to a closet and got some of the blankets they used on the horses and laid them on the table. He laid four of them on it giving it an added thickness of at least eight inches. He found some rope and cut it into four equal pieces and tied each one to a leg. When he finally got Joyce in here she wasn't going anywhere. He was going to get a pillow from the house to put at one end to lift her ass up a little more and then he was going to give her what she asked for.

Dean walked into the house and grabbed a pillow and all of Joyce's toys when Joyce was in the kitchen and then took it back to the barn. He walked back into the house and hollered for her like he didn't know where she was. "I am in the Kitchen making dinner."

"Why are you making dinner? I thought mom would do that when she got home."

"I thought I would help her out and make it so she wouldn't have to when she got here." Joyce replied digging herself in deeper without knowing it.

"You are kind of getting a head start on dinner aren't you?"

"In case you haven't noticed it's almost noon."

"Yeah but since they won't be home till tomorrow don't you think you are starting a wee bit early?" Dean said, as he watched her turn toward him.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me and you knew they weren't coming home when I asked you earlier. Mom called back while you were in the shower. She was concerned we might need money."

"I can explain." Joyce said with a bit of angst in her voice.

"Oh I don't care how you explain it. This time when someone gets punished it is going to be because they deserved it not just because she was peeking."

"What are you going to do to me?" Joyce asked with a little smile at the corner of her mouth.

"For starters I am going to erase that smile." Dean said looking at her.

'You can't hurt me."

"I don't intend to hurt you but I do intend to have a great time with your ass, just like you did with mine yesterday."

"Are we at least going to eat first?"

"Sure, I have all afternoon and evening to do what I have planned. You won't be going anywhere." He said laughing.

Dean and Joyce ate dinner and then she got up to clean the dishes. Dean just looked at her and laughed. "What are you laughing at?"

"You"

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You keep looking for things to do so that I can't punish you yet."

"Have it your way, where are we going?"

"Well come with me and I will show you."

Dean grabbed Joyce by the hand and led her towards the barn. They got about half way there when she said, "I don't want to go to the smelly old barn."

"That's okay because we are going in the office."

"Well I guess that's better than in the barn itself."

When they got there Dean opened the door and Joyce saw the table with all the blankets and pillow on it and then she saw her toy bag. "Who said you could use my stuff?"

"Why you did. Don't you remember saying that you hoped I would use it on you yesterday while you were beating my ass?"

"I guess I did say that didn't I?"

"Yes you did and now I am going to give you exactly what you asked for and more. So take off your clothes and lay down on the bench. Make sure that your legs are spread over the table when you do it."

"What's the pillow for?"

"The same thing you used it on me for. To raise your ass up so I can have fun with it." Dean said pointing for her to get into position.

Joyce took off her clothes and lay on the bench. She straddled the bench over the pillow so that her ass was up and laid her head on the far end. Dean walked around and tied her wrists and ankles to the bench so that she could not move too much. He left a little wiggle room just so she could move. He walked around behind her after he had her secured and ran his hand up between her thighs to her pussy. He cupped it gently and noticed that she was already damp. "You really want me to do this don't you?"

Dean did not hear an answer so he slapped her on the ass and said, "I'm sorry I didn't hear you."

"Yes. I want you to do this. Are you happy now?"

"I think I am as a matter of fact. Let's see where shall I start?"

Dean waked up behind Joyce and started to spank her ass with his hand just to warm her up. He could hear her moaning right from the beginning. She was into this just as much as he thought she was. Dean continued to slap her on the ass until it was a nice shade of pink and then he stopped and started to run his hands up and down the insides of her thighs. She was trying to move her hips so that his hands would touch her pussy and he was making sure to stay just out of reach.

He then ran his hands up and down her back from the base of her neck to the top of her ass and then back up and then down her sides just touching the sides of her breasts. Joyce finally could not take it anymore and said, "Will you please just touch me?"

"I am touching you."

"You know that is not what I meant. Please put your fingers in my pussy, I need to come."

"We will get to that shortly." Dean said as he began again to slap her ass with an open palm. He continued to slap her ass until she was slightly redder than she was before. He then began to run his hands along the insides of her thighs again. Once Joyce began to moan Dean picked up the paddle she had used on him and started to deliver slow steady even slaps all over her ass and thighs.

Joyce was starting to move around as much as she could and was trying to move back into the blows he was giving her ass. Dean stopped for a minute and picked up the bottle of lube and placed it against her cute little pucker and squeezed the tube forcing lube into her ass. When the coolness of the lube went inside Joyce she gave out an audible moan of, "Oh my God yes, please put something in my ass."

Dean leaned over to her ear and said, "I intend to do just that when I am ready."

Joyce just continued to moan as the slaps kept hitting her ass. Dean then reached over with his left hand as he continued to slap her and began to rub her pucker in slow circles causing the moaning to get even louder. Dean then shoved a finger into her ass and listened to her moan and watched as she tried to fuck herself on his finger. Dean then slipped a finger down to her clit and moved it in slow circles as his finger continued to move in and out of her ass.

Dean finally laid the paddle down and added another finger to her ass as he began to pump them in and out of her in a quick see saw motion. Joyce continued to try and thrusts back into the fingers that were impaling her ass. Dean added a third finger to her and continued to give her the pleasure she wanted by rubbing her clit again with his free hand. She finally looked back over her shoulder at Dean and asked, "Can you please untie me?"

"Now why would I want to do that?"

"Because I am not going to go anywhere you idiot I need this as much as you do."

"Well when you put it that way I guess I can get rid of them."

Dean moved around the table and released all of the ropes that we holding Joyce and he gently rubbed at each spot the ropes had been tied. When he had finished he went back around to her ass and pushed the three fingers slowly back into her ass, as her ass seemed to draw them in. Dean finally pulled them free causing Joyce to moan. She looked back at him and saw that he was lubing up the larger butt plug that she hadn't used the day before on him. Dean looked into her eyes and she mouthed the words, "Please" to him as he was putting it up to her ass.

Dean began to insert the plug as Joyce began to shudder and shake as the plug finally seated itself into her ass. Dean gave her a little while to get accustomed to it and then he grabbed ahold of it and slowly pulled it out and then immediately pushed it back in. He continued to do this until he could easily move the plug in and out with very little resistance.

Joyce had moisture running down her thighs and was almost in a hypnotic state as Dean was moving the plug around. Once he finally took the plug out he reached for the dildo that she had used on him the day before. He laid it beside her and then started to take off his clothes as Joyce looked back to see what he was doing. "Do you want all of it sweetheart?" he said to her as he was taking off his briefs.

"I don't know what you mean by all of it but right now I want your cock in me."

"I plan to give you my cock and as I told you before, and more."

Joyce did not fully understand what he meant but she didn't care at that point she wanted him in her pussy. Dean lubed up the large dildo as Joyce watched and then Dean walked up behind her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He shoved it in all at once with no trouble since Joyce had been more than ready for him. Once his cock was in her he picked up the dildo and placed it at her pucker. "This is what I meant when I said, "and more."

Dean slowly pushed the dildo into her ass and when it was in as far as he could get it he placed the base of it above his cock and then began to fuck her with it and his cock together in a slow steady rhythm.

"Oh God, I don't know what made you think to do that but fuck me harder."

Dean picked up the pace and he knew he wouldn't last long. He continued to fuck her until he felt a shudder around his cock and her pussy start squeezing him and he came with several ropes of come into her awaiting pussy. Once he was finished he held his cock in her along with the dildo in her ass and waited for her to relax.

She turned to him and said, "I know your cock is spent but the dildo isn't so take your cock out and keep fucking me with that dildo until I tell you to stop."

Dean slipped his cock out of her and then grabbed the base of the dildo and began to thrust it into Joyce's ass. He was actually afraid he was going to hurt her but she kept saying, "Faster, faster."

Joyce was actually shoving her ass back to meet the dildo as she cried for it to continue to ream her ass. She suddenly fell forward and Dean followed her as she went. He kept pushing it in and out until she finally asked him to stop.

Dean pulled the dildo from her ass and the walked up to her and began to caress her face and as he held her chin he kissed her softly on the lips. "I guess we don't have to worry about punishing each other anymore do we?"

"Why do you say that?" she asked.

"We don't have to use that as an excuse to do what we just did. We are both into it and now that we know it we can just play anytime we want."

"Oh no you don't buster."

"What do you mean?" Dean asked confused.

"I may not need an excuse to tan your sorry ass but it is a lot more fun when I think I need a reason. So tomorrow you better find a way to screw up, you got me? Oh wait your male you always screw up never mind."

Dean swatted her on her very sore ass and then picked her up and headed toward the house.

"Where are you taking me? Joyce asked.

"To my bed of course my parents won't be home tonight, and I am going to take you to my bed and do whatever I want with you until morning."

"That sounds almost like a threat."

"Nope, it's a promise. I want you close by me tonight. I am male after all and I am bound to screw up." Dean said with a laugh as he kissed her on the lips.