Punished on Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress, please stop, stop. It's too much to bear. I can't hold back much longer. Please Mistress."

"Don't you want release, baby?" The voice was carefully neutral.

"More than almost anything, Mistress, but my punishment is not finished. I don't deserve to be granted release just yet."

Jacqueline's answering smile could not have been brighter. "That's my girl. I'm very proud of you, Tory. So, let's get this over with."

After the unexpected praise the strokes to her breasts didn't hurt half as much as they had earlier. She held tightly to the headboard and tried to keep count in her head. She couldn't help the tears and the occasional cry of pain, but all in all, Jacqueline thought, she took it with a bravery she had rarely seen in her beloved submissive. Yes, she was more than just a bit proud of the beautiful woman.

"Let go of the bars and give me a hug."

Jacqueline closed her arms around the naked torso and held her tight. Despite the pressure against her sore breasts Victoria snuggled in her Mistress' embrace. She once again thanked her lucky star that she had found such a protective and loving Mistress – a Mistress who not only tended to the needs of her body but who also owned her heart and her soul completely. They stayed like this for long minutes.

Jacqueline kissed Victoria's forehead and said, "There's only one part left to complete your punishment, my love. I want you to stand up and go over to the St. Andrew's cross. Stay about three steps away from it and take position three, but don't put your hands in your neck. Instead you will grab the centre piece of the cross and use it to brace yourself for the cane. I want you to count and thank me."

"Yes Mistress."

Just as with the first caning of this evening the tall redhead took her time and meticulously chose the placement of every single stroke, though this time they did not follow a precise geographical pattern. She kept them as unpredictable as possible while not varying the force of the blows.

Victoria was grateful for the change in position. Ever since she had first met her Mistress there had been times when everything had been just too good to be true, moments, hours, even weeks during which she feared that her life was nothing but I dream and she soon would wake up to a pale and boring reality. In moments like this she needed proof that the world around her really existed, that everything was realm, her punishment and her Mistress.

This day the unyielding wooden beams of the St. Andrew's cross were her proof.Yes, her Mistress was real.She would have smiled at the inadequate word if not for the pain radiating from various parts of her anatomy.

"Twelve, thank you, Mistress."

Jacqueline was so much more than just that. She was her best friend and her lover.

"And one to grow on."

She made her laugh and challenged her intellectually.

"I'm very proud of you, my love," Jacqueline said after helping her to stand up.

Victoria swayed and before she had the chance to protest she was scooped up in her lover's strong arms and carried to their bedroom.

Jacqueline was her protector and her guide.

She gently made her lie down on the bed, face first. The dark-haired woman winced when her punished breasts and centre touched the silky sheets. The muscles of her shoulders and upper back were cramped from clutching the cross. Two strong hands began to massage the discomfort away and she quickly relaxed at the expert touch.

Jacqueline took a tube from the nightstand and pressed a generous portion of aloe-based balm in her hands. Victoria squirmed under her when she meticulously massaged it in and her arousal was coaxed from the back-burner. It hurt but more than with pain her mind was filled with the sensation of being cared for, of being loved.

Jacqueline was the light in her life, her angel.

Victoria turned around when ordered and found herself lost in the deep green orbs of her beloved. Her breasts received the same loving attention as the buttocks had. She felt as if her Mistress' love would flow from her hands right into her heart, and the burning between her legs suddenly no longer was about pain.

Before the taller woman turned her ministrations towards Victoria's centre she bent down and whispered in her ear,

"You have atoned for your transgressions, my love. I forgive you. I'm very proud of you."

"Thank you, my Mistress."

At first Jacqueline avoided to touch her submissive's clit or nether lips and concentrated on the inside of her thighs and her mons. She could smell Victoria's arousal. She knew that her lover was already close to the edge and her own carefully controlled desire burst forth.

She was the first thing she thought about in the morning and the last thing in the evening, and whenever her work allowed it she spent her time dreaming about her strong partner.

The tall artist bent down and began to lap up the freely flowing juices, still not touching the throbbing clit right in front of her. She heard her lover's now laboured breathing and felt her own body answer to the enticing sensations. Jacqueline knew that it would not take more than the sight of her lover's orgasm to trigger her own release. She also knew that the new phallus her beloved had fantasised about during dinner would not be used tonight. Victoria's nether lips were too raw and swollen to accommodate its girth without more pain.

The tip of her tongue touched the unhooded clit and the raven-head's whole body arched upwards to intensify the contact. Pausing for a short moment Jacqueline looked up and said softly,

"Cum for me, my Tory!"

Her mouth latched onto the clit and one of her long fingers entered her lover. Almost immediately the inner walls surrounding her lone digit contracted. Victoria cried her name and she felt her own much quieter but not less powerful release.

The redhead knew from experience that she could have taken much more now. She could have held her lover in orgasmic bliss for much longer, but then it soon would have turned into nothing but sex – and this night was about so much more. She couldn't put it into words but the feeling that this night had brought them closer together than they ever had been before was too strong to shake.

So, she waited for the smaller woman to relax the tight grip on her index finger. A few minutes later she had moved upwards and was lying on her back. Victoria had cleaned her finger from her own juices and was still suckling it like a newborn. She was snuggled against her lover's side with her head resting on Jacqueline's shoulder.

Her Mistress kissed her forehead and whispered, "Thank you for giving me the most perfect Valentine's day ever."

"No, thank you, my Jacqy," Victoria murmured around the long digit.

Her Mistress answered by caressing the small of her back just above the still glowing and burning buttocks, knowing well that the movement had a soothing effect on her lover and partner and would quickly put her to sleep.

Victoria's last coherent thought before she gently glided into Morpheus' realm was,

She is not my Mistress, Jacqueline is my everything.

THE END

Comments welcome.

12