Punishing a Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Revenge wasn't enough - now she wants to even the score.
1.9k words
3.8
21.7k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad, I know I said I wouldn't bring it up ever again, but I need to just this once." He looked at me curiously waiting for me to go on.

"Remember a few months ago when you slept with Sandy? I thought punishing you two would be enough for me to feel okay with it, but it's not." He closed his eyes for a moment and stayed silent. It was enough for me, but he didn't need to know that. Just like he didn't need to know I had planned the whole thing and enjoyed her just as much as he had. Yep, guilt may be what works to get me what I want now that I've realized I had a little wild side I wanted to explore. "Fair is fair. I think it's only fair that I get to have sex with another guy. You're the only guy I've ever been with and that needs to change. Then maybe it won't bother me as much." I glanced at him and waited.

"OK."

"OK? That's it?"

"Yes, you're right. I violated your trust and at least you're being honest and up front with me which is more than what I did for you."

Wow, talk about surprising. "Great. I was thinking maybe this weekend. Only I don't want to do it without you. Will you be there with me? I talked to an old friend of yours and I'll have entertainment for you there too."

He tried to get me to tell him who his old friend was but I would only tell him that he would find out soon enough. So we agreed that Saturday would be my cheat night. I didn't want to tell him, but I was a lot more nervous than I let on. I hadn't been with another man before and I wasn't entirely comfortable with it, but I was certain I would get there by Saturday.

Saturday night I drove us to a bar where we met with Sandy and a very hot man she had with her. Brad didn't know that she and I had become best of friends but he'd find out soon enough. "I think you two remember each other." While he looked shocked, she just giggled and bent in and gave him a kiss.

"Of course I remember Brad, how could I ever forget him?"

She was striking tonight. A tiny halter top that was almost sheer and showed off the fact that she didn't need to wear a bra with her perfect tits. The tiniest mini skirt I had ever seen was on her hips and made it obvious that she wasn't wearing underwear either. The stiletto heels showed off her amazing legs. "This is Steve." We all said hello to the very good looking man she had brought with her. Personally, I didn't think he was attractive as Brad, but he was very hot nonetheless.

We all got drinks and a table and when the music came on, Sandy and I went on the dance floor while the men got acquainted with each other. I'm not usually big on public displays of affection, but after a few drinks I was just as touchy as Sandy. When we finally went back to the table giggling, another round of drinks was ordered and the men watched as we kissed. We couldn't seem to stop. I felt her hands moving up my thighs and under my skirt and I wanted more, now.

The men must have been enjoying the show and looking forward to what was coming because a moment later the tab was paid and we were in a cab headed to the hotel that Sandy and I had checked into earlier in the day.

Once in the elevator, Sandy and I continued our kissing, not being able to get enough of each other. Steve came up behind me and I could feel his erection pressing into my backside as he kissed on my neck. Maybe this would be easier than I thought. Opening my eyes for a moment I saw Brad behind Sandy doing the same thing and I'm sure he was as hard as Steve was. We made it to our floor without stopping on the way and somehow, someone fumbled their way to opening the door.

Sandy and I were taking off each others clothes before the door was shut. The men must have felt left out, because we were both turned around. Brad was kissing me hard, while his hands found their way to my swollen breast and wet pussy. I moaned and fell back into the bed while Brad's fingers stayed inside me. A few moments later Sandy was on the bed next to me, with Steve between her legs. At some point Brad and Steve had removed their clothing though I'm not sure when or how that happened. Brad looked over at Steve and Sandy and simply said "May I?" Without a word he bent and kissed me before moving to Sandy and Steve took his place.

My tits are very sensitive and I was ready to cum in moments with him sucking and tugging on them. Before I could cum he stopped and had his heads between my legs. I don't think that anyone is better at eating me than Sandy but I had to admit that he was definitely an expert. His tongue was all over me while his fingers drilled inside of me. He slipped a finger into my ass and I moaned loudly. I looked over at Brad who was having a good time too. Sandy was on top of him riding him already and he seemed to be in Heaven.

"oooooo" I heard from Sandy. I found myself wanting to be a part of that again so I moved my body so I was closer to them. Steve moved with me and never stopped licking my sensitive clit. I leaned up on my elbows and took one of her perfect breasts into my mouth. I don't know what it is about the girl but I couldn't get enough of her.

We began kissing and for a moment the men were forgotten. Brad shifted her off of him and lay her on the bed. I took the opportunity to dive between her legs and get another taste of the best tasting pussy I'd ever licked. After a moment Brad took a familiar position and standing next to the bed, put his erection into her mouth as she deep throated it.

I felt Steve come up behind me and place his cock between my legs. It stroked my clit over and over until I was grinding, desperate to feel it inside of me. He happily obliged a few moments later, ramming it into me hard and fast. I had to stop ramming my tongue into Sandy for a moment but was soon back at it. My fingers worked in and out of her pussy in time with Steve working in and out of mine. He pulled out of me and slowly slid it into my asshole giving me time to adjust. I moaned into Sandy's wet pussy and he started pumping faster in and out of me. Reaching around he pulled on my nipples and it was enough to make me cum. I looked at Brad who had started ramming his erection into Sandy's mouth faster as I was cumming. I was afraid it would bother him but he had a huge grin on his face and he just winked at me. A moment later, Steve's groans joined mine and he filled my ass with his warm cum.

Steve needed a few minutes before he'd be able to do anything again so he lay on the huge bed watching Brad and Sandy. I went over and kissed her when Brad left her mouth vacant and entered into the wetness between her legs.

When Steve got up, I stopped kissing to see what he was doing. He said something to Brad who smiled and pulled out of her. "She'll love it. I hear she's a little whore and likes to do it dirty." She raised her eyebrow but didn't say a word as Brad pulled her off the bed and on to her feet. He stood behind her and his hard cock disappeared into her asshole. She moved against him while they worked themselves into a frenzied rhythm. Then Steve stood in front of her and moved her legs around so one was laying in his arm and he was holding her up while she was on one foot and he was inside her the wet walls of her pussy.

Her eyes went wide as I could see her getting used to be invaded by two large dicks at the same time. The men got in sync with each other and in a minute they were both going in and out of both of her holes at the same time. It didn't look like she could stand very well but they were doing a good job of holding her up. She groaned and screamed out, obviously not caring about the people in the hotel room on either side of us. It may have been more than I was willing to try tonight, but maybe someday and I wanted to scream out just watching them. It was so hot. I went over and got down between Steve's knees so I could look up and see him going in and out of her wet pussy up close.

I moved my hand up and wrapped my thumb and finger around Brad's hardness. Every time he pulled out of her ass, he had the added friction I was providing. I put my face up and extended my tongue so that every time Steve was pulling out of her pussy, my tongue was stroking his shaft. I could taste her on him. Moments later her body trembled as she came hard. A few seconds later Steve followed and then Brad.

Wiped out, they eased to the bed and gently pulled out of her, laying her back on the bed to catch her breath. I'm not sure what came over me, but I went between her legs one more time and used my tongue to get out every drop of cum in that glorious pussy I could find. Brad being the wonderful husband he is, was down between my legs and matching me lick for lick. She came one more time so her juices were all over my face. It wasn't as strong as the one I had just seen her have with both men, but I could feel her contracting as the waves of the orgasm rolled over her. I was so turned on that with Brad busy tongue fucking my pussy, I came just moments later.

Every one completely satisfied for the time being, laid across the biggest bed ever and caught their breath looking up at the ceiling. "Wow" I mumbled and was met with a silence of agreement, everyone too out of breath to make a sound.

I realized that while I really enjoyed tonight and would be willing to do it again, I wasn't as comfortable being with another man as some women are. I liked it and was glad we had tried it, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first time I saw my husband and Sandy together. It dawned on me that I had really enjoyed calling the shots and them listening to me, and seeing him with this super hot blonde really got my engine going. While my body calmed down, my brain was already thinking ahead, planning another meeting with Brad and Sandy. Maybe even Steve. Would she enjoy being the submissive for once or did she need to be the one giving orders? There was only one way to find out and she was looking forward to it.