Punishing a Painslut

Story Info
He finds a way to punish her without giving her the pain she craves.
2.7k words
3.85
30.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we pulled up to the cabin I was already tired of your whining and being disrespectful to me.

You got to the house late last night, waking me at 11:30 to let you in, and then not getting up and going till late; not getting to the cabin till 2:00 PM. You irritated me even more by whining that you were tired and just lying down on the couch and not helping unload. Knowing that it was going to take me four hours to put things away and get things set up for the week, just pissed me off.

I wanted to just grab you and throw you over my lap and spank you till you begged me to stop. But that would not be punishment, you would enjoy that.

How to punish a pain slut? Oh, I have just the way, I think to myself. You had better enjoy your sleep you are going to need it.

I went about putting things away and setting everything up and then started dinner. When I had the table all set with dinner and wine, I woke you by kissing your cheek.

And now you jump up and say that you have to pee and run into the bathroom. You come out in just your little t-shirt and panties. I pull out your chair and seat you. Your nap did you good. You are once again the sweet pain slut that I love.

After dinner you get up and clear the table and wash the dishes. Then you come and refill my wine glass and stand in front of me. When I ask you what you want, you say that you are horny and will I give you your spanking now?

I tell you no, that you do not deserve a spanking. I laugh at you when you stomp your foot and stick out your lower lip.

I ask you. Were you not wrong to be so late last night?

You stand with your hands behind your back and looking at your feet. "Yes I am sorry Sir".

Were you not wrong sleeping in and making us late getting here?

"Yes, I am sorry, Sir".

Were you wrong to whine and not help put things away when we got here.

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

You have been acting like a little kid so I am going to punish you the way I would punish a kid. I am going to take something from you that you want.

You lift your head up and look me in the eyes.

"No. Sir. Please, you said you would spank me tonight."

I am sorry too, maybe this will teach you to be on time and to not whine and to help out.

"But, Sir, it has been two weeks since you spanked me."

Are you telling me that you have not had a orgasm in two weeks?

You look back down and quietly say, "No, Sir."

Tell me about it and look up at me.

"I tried. I went a week."

And how did you do it?

"I used a vibrator."

And what did you do for the pain?

"I try to spank myself but that didn't work so I put clothespins on my nipples and clit."

And that was enough pain?

"No, I had squeeze to clothespin on my clit."

Was it a big orgasm?

"No. You know I just have little ones by myself."

Your punishment will be for the next 12 hours you will only receive pleasure no pain and under no circumstance are you to cum.

"No, Please. You can't punish me that way."

I tell you to go get the Bam Wa balls, the vibrating butt plug and the lube. You stomp your feet and turn to do as you were told. You return and hand me the three items. As you stand in front of me in just your t-shirt and panties. I tell you to turn around and lower your panties. You turn and try to tease me by slowly lowering your panties and wiggling your sexy ass. I resist the temptation to smack your ass, which is what you want.

When you have your panties down around your ankles I tell you to keep your legs straight and grab your ankles. I reach out and run my hand slowly up your left leg to your ass cheek. Oh how I want to spank you. I think that this is punishing me as much as you.

I run my fingers down your crack stopping briefly to play with your asshole and then onto your pussy. I run my fingers over your outer pussy feeling how smooth you are. You let out a moan as I slide my finger between your lips and, as I spread your pussy lips, your juices lube my fingers.

You moan as I rub the first ball into your pussy. You lean back as I push the second one in and i follow it with my finger and push it all the way in till the next ball is up and ready to go in.

When the third ball pops in, I feel it hit and push against the ones in you. I stop for now with the last one hanging.

I start to lube up your asshole with your pussy juices that are covering my fingers. I slowly lube up and insert a finger into your tight hole. With my other hand I lightly rub your clit and start to work a second finger into your ass.

With two fingers in your ass, I push the last ball into your pussy and you moan that you feel so full. I remove my fingers and lube up the plug. When you feel the plug you push back wanting to feel the fullness again. I smile as it stretches your hole then pops in.

I flip the switch on the plug and you take in a deep breath. I tell you to pull up your panties and go get us some more wine. For the next three hours we lay on the couch talking and kissing and from time to time I turn the plug on and off.

I undress and lay down on the bed. I tell you that you have to sleep in your panties but you can remove your t-shirt so I can play with your nipples as you give me a blow job. You smile and jump into bed and ask me if I will cum in your mouth.

Thinking that I could punish you more by not giving you my cum, but you have been good by not whining about your punishment, I say "okay."

You rub your face on my cock knowing how good your soft skin feels. As if you are licking a lolly pop you slowly lick from my balls to the tip of my cock. Then you run the tip of your tongue around the edge of the head. As you play with me, I reach over and turn the plug on and you take me into your hot wet mouth.

I run my hand over the wet crouch of your panties and rub your clit. You play with my balls as you suck me and I can feel your spit running down my crack and over my asshole. God, I love your sloppy blow jobs.

When i can't take anymore I pinch your nipple and you moan on my cock from the pain and that's all I need to shoot a load of cum into your mouth. You swallow and suck every last drop of it.

You sit up and lick your lips and smile at me and then snuggle up beside me. I turn the plug off and pull the covers up and kiss you goodnight.

I open my eyes to a dark room. It takes me a few seconds to realize what woke me. You are laying on your back with one hand pinching your nipples and the other in your panties pinching your clit and I hear the butt plug humming away.

"PAINSLUT, STOP THAT NOW."

I pull your hands away. "How dare you disobey me."

You say that you need to cum so bad that you could not sleep and the balls would bang together every time you moved.

I turn the nightstand light on.

I into your eyes and tell you that I am so disappointed that you would disobey me. "Go get the handcuffs."

You run and get them and run back and hand them to me. I tell you to lay down and grab the headboard and I cuff you to it. I grab your panties and pull them all the way off. I turn you over and slowly twist and pull the plug out then I grab the string to the Bam Wa balls and in one quick movement I pull them out. You yell from the sudden emptiness.

I look at the clock and tell you you have three more hours that you should get some sleep. I lie back down and cover us back up. I kiss you and tell you that if you want pain you will get all you can handle tomorrow.

You wake me up at 7:00am, three hours from when I cuffed you to the bed. I ask you if you got some sleep and you say a little. I uncuff you and kiss you good morning.

I tell you to go take a shower and then fix a big breakfast as I take mine.

When you come out of the bathroom you ask me if you have to put on any clothes. I tell you no, you will have no need for them today.

When I am done with my shower and come out of the bathroom you have breakfast ready and on the table. After eating, I tell you to clean up the dishes and then get your wrist ankles and thigh restraints on.

I get up and go move the coffee table and run some ropes over the beams that run overhead. I sit down on the couch and you come stand in front of me.

I tell you it's time for your spanking and to lay across my lap. It makes me hard to see and feel your naked body in my lap. I start spanking hard enough to turn your ass red but not hard enough to give you what you need to have a orgasm.

After every slap I rub your cheeks and feel them get warmer and warmer. After fifty spanks your ass is very red and I tell you to stand up.

You whine that you need more. I direct you to stand under the beam and to hold your hands out. I hook your wrist restraints together and tie the rope to them and pull your arms up to the overhead beam so you are standing on the balls of your feet.

I pick up the crop and tell you I will give you the pain you want, but you are not to come until I tell you that you can.

I start lightly flicking your nipples till they are hard and sticking out. I grab a hand full of clothespin. Starting from the left outermost part of your tits, I pinch your skin and put a pin on.

I line four of them up on the outside of your left tit. Then I do the same to your right tit. I start on the inside of your tits. When I am done there is a line of clothespins across your chest but skipping your nipples.

The skin on your tits is so tight and red around the pins and white under them. I look you in the eyes and ask if you are ready for them on your sensitive nipples and you say. "Yes Sir, Please".

I slowly let the first one close down on your right nipple. I wait till you open your eyes back up and look at me. Then,as I put the pin on your more sensitive left nipple, you scream and close your eyes once again.

I take the crop and lightly slap the top and the bottom of your tits.

This makes the clothespins wiggle up and down and bite in a little more. Then one by one, I whip them off getting a yell out of you with every one. I leave the two that are on your nipples. I get out the four foot spreader bar and tell you to spread your legs. With your arm tied to the beam this makes you have to stand on your toes and the bar clipped to the ankle restraints keeps you from moving from that position.

When you see me pick up the cane you smile, knowing you are going to get the pain that you need.

I stand in front you and look you in the eyes and tell you that, because you tried to self inflict pain to cum last night, you are going to receive twenty strokes with the cane and under no circumstance are you to cum.

I stand to your left and take in your beauty. I pull my arm back and aim for the top of your ass cheeks. The cane slices though the air and strikes your ass with a sharp stinging crack. You scream and bend your body forward. I wait till you recover and are ready for the next. By the time I have delivered ten strokes you were begging me to let you cum.

Stopping and running my hand over your butt and feeling the lines across it, just about makes me cum. I lean in and whisper in your ear. "No not yet."

Stepping to your right side I continue.The next ten strokes sting even more because they are landing over the top of the first ten. When I reach twenty, I drop the cane and step in front of you and with my left hand I insert my two middle fingers into your pussy and rub my palm on your clit.

As I look into your eyes and see the tears running down your cheeks I reach for the clothespins on your nipples. I fuck you with my hand and pull off the clothespins. The pain of the blood returning to your nipples is more than you can take. "Cum for me now."

I love watching you when you cum. You close your eyes and every muscle in your body just goes limp and then, as all the tension is released, you shiver from head to foot.

I wish I could look into your eyes when you have an orgasm.

I untie you and carry you to bed and lay you face down. As you sleep, I look at the welts on your ass. It hurts my heart to have marked you but it makes my dick hard to know that you enjoyed it and that I was able to give you the pleasure and pain that you needed.

I squirt some aloe vera lotion on your butt. While I rub it on the welts you moan and push your butt up.

By the time I have rubbed the lotion in, you are so turned on and ready to again.

You get on all fours and look back over your shoulder and say. "Fuck me. Please."

I take my dick and rub the head up and down your pussy getting it lubed up with your pussy juices. I enter you in one slow stroke. God, you are so wet and hot. I slowly pull out and then shove back in. We slowly start building up speed and force until we are slamming together. I reach up and grab a handful of hair and pull you back to me and tell you to pinch your nipples.

With one last hard thrust I slap you on the ass. We both scream. "I'm cumming."

Oh the feeling of coming inside of you and the feeling of your pussy muscles contracting and milking ever last drop of sperm out of me. We fall flat on the bed and just lie there. I hold you to me as if I never want to let you go.

I whisper in your ear. "Just think we have four more days and nights here."