Punishing Lynne Ch. 01

Story Info
Lynne misbehaves and I decide on how to punish her.
1.1k words
22.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd known something was wrong on the day I was supposed to return home from my business trip as Lynne had been distant when I called her in the morning. I was a bit concerned, but not overly as I boarded my flight and when I landed I called her and she answered the phone with "Hello Master!"

Her greeting stunned me a bit, but immediately told me she hadn't done much wrong but felt she needed to be punished. That I was certainly capable and willing to do!

"Get ready for me to come back." I said cryptically so the other passengers on the shuttle bus to long term parking could not interpret my orders. "You can tell me all about it when I get there in 30 minutes."

"Yes Master." She replied and hung up the phone. I felt a stirring in my jeans as my cock hardened thinking about her kneeling naked in the hallway wearing only a collar and leash as I walked through the door from the garage. I couldn't wait to get home.

The journey back was short, but felt like a million miles as my anticipation grew. I soon arrived home and parked my car in the garage and stepped inside. Lynne was dressed exactly as I expected her to be. My heart raced, but I kept a stern expression and after dropping my bags in the hallway, grabbed the leash and pulled her struggling along the floor to the family room.

She gasped and tried to move elegantly as she normally would, but that was impossible given how low I kept the short grip on the leash, maintaining her head at crotch level.

As we entered the family room I pushed her face down on the ottoman and pressing my hand between her shoulder blades held her there as I demanded she tell me what had happened.

"I'm so sorry Master," she whimpered. "I was at the club yesterday sitting by the adult pool. There we lots of people there and a cute guy offered to buy me a drink and I accepted."

"What made him offer?" I asked as I slapped her hard on her bare, fuckable ass.

She gasped and moaned before answering. "I'm not sure, I think he might have just liked what he saw". She paused before continuing, realizing I wanted more. "Perhaps I looked over at him a few times and encouraged it".

"That's more believable." I said sternly as I spanked her hard a few more times. "I can't see you calling him 'cute' without having noticed it. So what happened then?"

"Well," she paused, trying to adjust to the pain of her ass and gather her thoughts. "We chatted and I was enjoying the conversation. He touched my leg and I didn't immediately stop him. I even looked down at what he was doing and then at him and I believe I smiled".

I spanked her hard again. Deep, red welts and a perfect handprint were now visible on her ass cheeks. This time her wimper was louder and tears were in the corners of her eyes from both the physical pain and the mental anguish of having disappointed her master.

"I did make him stop after that!" She quickly said, trying to avoid more punishment, but I continued a steady spanking rhythm. "I told him I was taken and to take his hand away. He did and he then left. He looked disappointed". I spanked her ass a few more times, "accidentally" striking her pussy on a few of the strokes, before I eased off.

"And nothing else happened?"

"No. I promise Master."

"Did you masturbate later thinking of him?"

She began to sob and so without waiting for the obvious answer I spanked her again then pulled her by the hair to face me. "Baby, I don't mind you masturbating if you ask my permission, you know that". Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I licked up the tracks made up of them and her makeup. "You realize you have made a number of serious judgment errors and your punishment will therefore need to be serious".

"What? Master?" She gasped and wimpered at the same time. "Is this not my punishment?"

I laughed "Silly baby! If anyone had seen you it would have embarassed me and so your punishment should fit the crime and you should be humiliated in front of others. I'm sure our friends will be willing participants in your humiliation."

There was a definite look of shock on her face at that statement and it was then I outlined what would happen the following evening. I would invite a few friends around after telling them of her poor judgment. Both male and female friends would be there -- ones who I knew would be happy to help in her punishment.

Lynne would be prepared by being naked with her hands tied behind her back and a blindfold placed over her eyes. She would be able to see out the bottom of it but would not be allowed to move her head to look any higher than waist level of any of our guests. She would also have headphones on that would block out sound from the guests entirely -- all she would hear would be music. She must succumb to any punishment dealt to her and would be forced to do things she would not want to do.

She looked scared and confused. I had never subjected her to punishment on this level before and now the humiliation was being thrown in. Her prior punishment had been confined to the four walls of our bedroom in total privacy. This was a huge step to take.

"I can't ......" she started to say before being cut short by the hard slap to her ass.

"You have no choice baby." I said calmly. "You need to learn your lesson." After that statement I stood and removed my clothing as she lay prone on the ottoman. I spanked her a few more times and tested to see how wet she was as I moved my hard cock towards her. I kicked her legs apart and roughly pushed into her hot, wet pussy and began thrusting deeply into her. After being away and not getting my regular sex I didn't last very long. Especially with her hot, slim, tight body lying in front of me. After a few minutes of thrusting I was ready to explode and pulled out to ejaculate all over her ass and the small of her back, not letting her taste what we loves to taste and swallow.

I left her there as I went to shower and then spent some time making phone calls to plan the following evening. Lynne came into my home office from time to time to ask if I needed things and I got her to perform her usual duties as well as fetching me the occasional beer. In bed that night we had amazing sex, heightened by her anticipation of what was to come the next evening.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mother Knows Best Ch. 01 Rex is dominated by his Mother-in-Law, in prep for slavery.in BDSM
Her Baggage Delivered His father gone, a stepmother frees herself the son too.in BDSM
Anica's Annual Auction Young man falls prey to mistress who trains slaves for sale.in BDSM
To Be A Porn Star Tim wanted to get paid to have sex. Porn seemed perfect.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sue The Reluctant Porn Star Modeling audition is more than Sue bargained for.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories