Punishing My Tits Ch. 01

Story Info
She wanted to see how much she could take.
832 words
3.86
190.3k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/07/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers

I found out pretty early on that I liked pressure—a lot of pressure—on my nipples. I would experiment at home with varying degrees of pinching and twisting. I could get myself fairly excited, although I didn't know about masturbation yet, so I couldn't bring things to their 'logical conclusion'. When I made out with boys, I would love the slavish attention they paid to my rapidly-developing rack, although they were usually too gentle. I still have the same problem now that I'm a grown woman! Most of my lovers don't want to hurt me, so even though I make it plain that my nipples "don't understand subtlety", the boys are still too scared to really go to town on me.

I finally took matters into my own hands when I decided I was going to conduct some trials on myself to see just how much my tits could take. First, I went to the grocery store, buying lemon, ginger and jalapeno peppers; my second stop was the dollar store, where I found clothespins, hair clips, a choke chain, a bungee cord, nylon rope and bag clips; lastly I went to the office-supply store and purchased rubber bands of various sizes.

I got home and put everything to the side except for the food. I sliced the lemon in half, peeled the ginger, and cut the tip off the jalapeno. I put these items, along with a bowl of ice cubes on a tray and took them into my bedroom. I put a couple of large towels on the bed to catch drips, then got naked.

Lying comfortably on the bed, I started to fondle my oversized breasts, squeezing them and rolling my dusky pink nipples between thumb and forefinger to get them stiff. When they were nice and perky, I took half a lemon in each hand and began to rub them over my nipples. They felt interesting—cool, and kind of slimy—as they slipped over my nipples, and of course they smelled wonderful, but they didn't do a lot for me beyond aromatherapy. I put them aside and turned my attention to the ginger.

I knew about the sexual technique known as "figging", whereby a piece of ginger was peeled and inserted into the anus to cause stimulation with a slight burning sensation, and I was curious to see how my nipples would react to the same stimulus. The citric acid of the lemon hadn't made much of an impression, but I figured the ginger was stronger.

It was stronger. As I rubbed the ginger over my nipples, I could feel them start to warm up, then to burn and sting. I took the ginger away and concentrated on the burning, bearing it for a few moments while I analyzed the feeling. My nipples had reddened and were swelling a bit. While that looked attractive, it didn't feel very sexy, just uncomfortable, and I quickly took some ice from the bowl and started rubbing my stinging nipples with it. As I rubbed and the melting ice washed the ginger away, the burning sensation subsided and my nipples grew very stiff from the cold.

The ice against my nipples stopped being a relief and started becoming another kind of torture. I rubbed the ice in wider circles, coating my tits in a thin wash, then homing back in on my nipples. I shivered and twitched, but continued to apply the ice to my stiffened aureolae, moving away to let the chilled tips recover, then returning to terrorize the nipple tips with the coldness.

I kept this up until the two cubes I was holding melted away, then I cupped my hands over the skin of the nipples to warm them quickly and avoid damage. As my skin warmed up, I was aware that they were starting to burn a little again. As I looked closely at them, I saw that the skin was reddened and raised in a slight rashlike irritation. Ice had never caused any harm before, so I knew it was a reaction of my soft, sheltered skin to the ginger. Realizing that the fiery juice of the jalapeno would no doubt cause more damage, I decided not to bring it into play.

Even though I was a little disappointed with the rash on my nipples, I had enjoyed the ice treatment, and I was sufficiently turned on by the whole scenario to take it all the way. I took another ice cube and used it to torture my throbbing clit; once I had melted the hard edges off of it, I slid it down and popped it into my asshole. Then, with my asshole clenched and throbbing around the frigid intruder and my nipples stinging from the ginger, I tickled myself off until the pulse of my clit exploded into thunder and my asshole twitched around the ice in rhythm to the waves of my orgasm. As my shudders subsided, I looked forward happily to opening the next bag...

RedHawke
RedHawke
64 Followers