Punishing the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly didn't ask any questions. She knew.

Debbie straightened her back and slid forward until her pussy was just inches from Carly's face. Carly looked up partially in fear and partially in desire. Never before had she ever WANTED to have sex with another woman, but now she did. And she was glad it was Debbie.

Carly gazed at the moist, pink skin surrounded by the small flaps of skin. She saw the opening and the erect clit peeking out above that. She opened her mouth and awaited Debbie's pussy.

Debbie lowered herself until feeling Carly's mouth.

"Oh my God, Carly, Right there. Just like that."

Carly's tongue had instantly started swiping back and forth along the entire length of the pussy, up to and including the sensitive clit. Carly desperately wanted to grab Debbie by the ass and bring her closer, but the restraints only added to the excitement she felt. Carly licked every inch of the pussy and listened to Debbie respond.

"Inside, Carly. Please put your tongue inside me."

Carly easily found the opening to Debbie's cunt and enthusiastically plunged her tongue into it. Debbie sat in place as Carly circled the interior and found every corner, feeling the juices accumulate on her tongue.

After swallowing and taking a breath, Carly returned to the clit that had grown even harder. She put it between her lips.

"Oh God! Yesssss!," Debbie hissed.

Debbie squeezed her own nipples and felt the orgasm swell up deep inside her body. Carly ate her like no woman ever had and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She'd waited so long for this and now it would end quickly, but dramatically.

"Yes, Carly. Ohhhhh, yes. Don't stop!"

Carly wasn't about to and her only goal was to make Debbie cum; long and hard.

She bit on the clit.

"Now! Now!," Debbie screamed. "Oh fuck!"

Debbie's orgasm burst through her pussy and she gripped the headboard with both hands. She groaned with each new surge of pleasure. Carly's tongue and lips attacked the clit mercilessly and new orgasms started over and over again.

Carly managed to slide her tongue inside the cunt once more and Debbie fucked her face while trying not to suffocate the young woman. Finally, when Carly licked her clit one last time, Debbie had to retreat.

She fell on top of Carly's body, her head resting on the soft breasts.

"Can I keep my job?" Carly asked with a grin on her face.

"You get a raise."

Debbie then began a prolonged licking and sucking of the tender breasts she was resting on. Carly squirmed, nearly unable to control the reaction inside her body. When Debbie moved between her legs, she knew it was only a matter of time.

Carly blocked out all other sounds and sensations to concentrate on Debbie's lips and tongue. She appreciated the expert nature of what the woman was doing to her. Perhaps Debbie preferred to use one of the toys in the dresser, but Carly was convinced she was equally adept at using her mouth.

Less than five minutes later, Carly was squealing with joy as multiple orgasms ripped through her. The bed rocked under them and the cuffs pulled tightly against Carly's wrists and ankles.

It ended far too soon, but Carly was assured more chances would be provided her to experience some of the secrets in Debbie's private room.

12